Life of Mick Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter headed for the door with caution and said to Misty, "I'll see you tonight?"

I said, "I'd say you had tonight last night so, no." Peter didn't complain and neither did Misty. He eased past me as far away as he could and still get through the door. The front door slammed moments later and all was quiet. Misty still wouldn't look at me but she said, "I'm really sorry, Daddy."

I said, "Drop the Daddy crap. I'm really pissed at you. You're sorry you got caught. You're grounded until next week and I'm contemplating leaving you here with a chaperone while your sister and I go to Uncle Hunter's party." That got a rise from her and she looked at me with pleading eyes and said, "Noooo."

My final words to her were, "Get dressed and get out of my sight." She moved quickly and went to the bathroom and I heard the shower come on. Still holding the camera, I went downstairs and retrieved my bag.

For the rest of the weekend, both girls sulked around the house and no one spoke. Even though I hadn't imposed any discipline on Monique. She imposed it on herself for her involvement. Misty may have actually coerced her sister to join her and Peter, but I knew it didn't take much.

The whole next week, Misty went to work and came home. She didn't see friends or go shopping. She didn't attempt to plead her case to get released from her grounding. Monique did the same in her self-imposed grounding. Peter was gone and I think that had more of an impact on both of them than any discipline I could dish out.

Peter's replacement from Corporate was a middle-aged retired police detective, named George. He took a couple of days to assess our security policies and personnel. Peter had hired a replacement for Sam and she started work this week. Jason stepped up to show the young lady the ropes. Vivian wasn't hard to look at and her background in military security made her a good choice. She had recently mustered out of the Army after four years as a First Lieutenant (O2). All in all, George reported that, due to our lack of experience, security was in total disarray. I wasn't surprised. Our oldest security employee was also our newest. Vivian was twenty-six and Peter and Jason were twenty-five.

With George seemingly sticking his nose into everyone's business, Mariah kept her head down. I didn't even see her all week and I got a lot of work done. Kay even curtailed her men's room trysts with Jimmy.

I carried the threat of leaving Misty home with a hired chaperone for the coming weekend, right up to Friday morning. The tension between all of us had diminished considerably during the week and we were at least talking again. I think Monique was as happy as Misty when I told them to be packed and ready to go to the airport by five that night. Monique threw herself into my arms and stretched up and kissed me everywhere she could reach. Misty was more reserved. She was still feeling the sting of my anger and she was treading lightly. She stood back while Moe was all over me. She looked up at me. She had tears building in her eyes as she softly muttered, "Thank you, Daddy. I've been looking forward to this party and the jet and everything." She sucked her lower lip between her teeth and nibbled on it as she stole glances at me.

I held out my arms and stepped to her and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me. I kissed her on the forehead and she burst out crying. She blubbered, "I'm sorry that I disappointed you." She wrapped her arms around me and pulled us closer and then started sobbing. We held each other like that for more than a minute as she got herself under control. My lips were on her forehead, kissing her randomly.

Monique came back into the kitchen and giggled before saying, "Get a room." We both laughed.

Misty stretched up for a kiss and then said, "I promise I won't disappoint you again."

I smiled and said, "Don't promise that because you will and I'll discipline you again and we will keep right on loving each other like we always have and always will." Misty wiped her eyes on her sleeve and after one big sulk, she grinned and nodded before hugging herself to me again. Monique joined us in a group hug. We were instantly one big happy family again.

The girls went up to their rooms, arm in arm, to get ready for work. I had made arrangements for Misty to spend her last week in the Finance Department working for Adele. Monique would spend her last week in the Engineering Department. She loved the research but I wanted her to get a taste of what Engineers do since that would be her chosen profession. In reality, I was exposing them to various aspects of running a business and specifically, this business. I hoped that they would both run this business when I was gone. Misty, on the business side, and Monique, on the technical side. I sensed that Monique was all in. Misty? Not so much.

When we arrived at the Signature counter with our bags packed for a weekend, the girls were practically vibrating with excitement. They just stood in the window, staring out at the sleek, fire-engine red with black highlights, ten-passenger jet. The fins of the twin engines mounted to the fuselage behind the wings turned slowly in anticipation of departure.

The Signature counter clerk announced that the jet was ready and another employee walked us across the tarmac. Misty turned to Monique and high-fived her as she stepped onto the first rung of the stairs. I hung back just to watch their faces when they stepped into the cabin. There were glove-soft leather seats and sofas to choose from and I think they tried them all. There was no flight attendant but the pilot and co-pilot stepped from the cockpit to introduce themselves. They were both young guys and they couldn't take their eyes off Misty and Monique who were embarrassed by their attention.

I had flown on the corporate jets several times before, but it never got old. All one had to do was fly an occasional commercial flight like I had the week before and your appreciation for the luxury, comfort, and ease of a private jet came flooding back. The girls were giddy as they finally settled on side-by-side reclining seats with footrests facing the back of the plane. I took a seat facing them with a gleaming walnut table top between us. Several large-screen monitors displayed our position on the globe, air-speed, ground-speed, altitude, ETA, etc. Misty and Monique were taking it all in. They were disappointed only by the fact that ninety minutes later, we were arriving at our destination.

It was nearly dark when we taxied onto the Signature apron. A long stretch limo was parked less than fifty feet from the plane when it stopped. The co-pilot dropped the stairs and retrieved our bags from a storage compartment. The limo driver carried them to the car. The girls followed him, while I went inside and signed some paperwork.

The girls had already found the liquor cabinet by the time I stepped into the back of the limo and they were giving me looks that asked for my permission for them to make some drinks. I knew that booze would be everywhere this weekend and it would be a fool's errand to prevent them from indulging. I said, "Sure. Make me one too. Let's get this party started."

By the time we arrived at the 'West Mansion', Misty and Monique were buzzed. When the huge filigreed cast-iron gates opened, they were all eyes. The driveway, past the lush green lawns and manicured gardens, was nearly a mile long. When we came within sight of the mansion, Monique muttered, "Holy shit. Alyson grew up here?" It was a rhetorical question and I didn't respond.

The driver collected our bags and took them to the foyer. Alexis came down the steps and greeted us. She was dressed in a low cut glittering gown and looked amazing, as usual. She kissed me and hugged Misty and then Monique. Alyson's high heels clicked down the stone steps from the house and rushed into a lip-lock with Misty and then Monique. Alyson was dressed for a nightclub and she was stunning.

We had dressed casually for traveling and I was feeling a little underdressed. When Hunter appeared at the top step, dressed in a tuxedo, I knew I must have missed the memo. He must have read the expression on my face as he said, "Don't worry about it, Mick. We have suitable clothes for everyone in your rooms. Everyone else arrived dressed like you are."

I remembered how the West's had swimming and formal wear in our rooms when Miranda and I came for our engagement party. At least we brought our own bathing suits this time. I climbed the steps to shake Hunter's offered hand and then he pulled us into a man-hug. Alexis took Monique's hand and Alyson to Misty's and they followed me up. Hunter broke our hug and hugged and kissed Monique and then Misty. Alexis said, "Come in. Everyone is here. You know some but not all."

We were barely inside when we were greeted by Jarrod and Dee. Alexis explained that Dee was her half-sister. Dee looked around and said, "We have a daughter, Adele. She must be with her cousins." I knew they used the word cousin rather loosely in this family, so I wasn't sure if she was with real cousins or family friend 'cousins'. Misty and Monique were referred to as cousins too.

Jarrod and Dee were both dressed elegantly. Alexis continued and we followed. The wide hallway must have been one hundred feet long going from the front door to the back glass French doors that opened onto an expansive patio that looked onto the pool deck. A miniature copy of the main house was beyond the pool and it was referred to as the pool house. It was as elegantly furnished as the main house and nearly the same square footage as my house. We found our rooms without meeting anyone else. Misty and Monique shared one huge bedroom and I had my own that was larger than my bedroom at home. Their interior designer was very good. My room looked like it was plucked from a French Chateau in Versailles.

Two shimmering gowns lay on the girl's beds and a Tuxedo was on mine. I was amazed that it fit me like a glove. When I checked on the girls, they were all grins as they admired themselves in their gowns in the full-length mirrors. They had applied full makeup but there was no time for new hairdos. They looked amazing and I said so. I don't think they had seen me in a Tux since the wedding when their mother and I got married. They came over to me and were fingering the lapels and checking the fit in the crotch. I had to step back away from them. They giggled and Misty said to Moe, "I wonder just how long it'll be before those come off." Moe laughed and nodded. They both gathered up their long floor-length gowns and showed me that they were dressed commando. So was I. My dick began to harden and they saw the movement.

Misty grinned at Monique and said, "We'd better take care of that before we go downstairs. We don't want him starting a riot before we even meet everyone." Monique grinned and vigorously nodded in agreement. My cock hardened faster as Misty took my hand and led me to the overstuffed chair between the two walk-in closets. Before I sat down, Monique unbuckled my pants while Misty pulled down my zipper. My hard-on sprang out and slapped Monique on the chin. I sat down and they both pulled my pants down to my feet.

They took up positions on either side of my thighs on their knees as they both grabbed my throbbing cock and started jerking me off. They quickly got in sync and my head dropped to the back of the chair as I let out a loud groan. I closed my eyes and luxuriated on their shared blowjob. I lost track of who was sucking my cock at any given time and I didn't care.

Then the blow job changed to a mouth on my cock and my balls. I always liked that. They switched back and forth and I could feel my orgasm building. I didn't try to hold it back. I concentrated on pulling it forward. Lips screwed onto my knob and slowly descended in increments to the base of my shaft. It must have been Monique because Misty was still having trouble with deep throating my cock. I groaned out, "Fuck Moe. That's great." The head, on my cock shook from side to side with my cock still embedded in her face. Then Monique's voice said, "It's not me Dad." Misty chuckled and my eyes flew open to see two young ladies where Misty and Monique had been. I didn't know either of them. The one with my cock in her mouth was a blonde while the one on my balls was a redhead. Monique and Misty were sitting on the carpet beside them. They were all looking up at me as the blonde pulled back up my shaft and smacked her lips when she came off the knob. She said, "Hello, Mick. I'm Adele. Jarrod and Dee's daughter. I've been looking forward to this since Aunt Alexis told me you were coming. She speaks very highly of this cock and your ability to use it. I was sure that she was just exaggerating. I'm so glad that she wasn't."

The redhead watched Adele speak and then she looked up at me and said, "I'm Dianna. Sophia's daughter." She was younger than Adele and about the same age as Misty. They were both dressed in long shimmering low-cut gowns. I couldn't help but notice their more than ample cleavage straining their gowns. Dianna was prettier than Adele, they both had intoxicating bright blue eyes. Their bodies were slender below their big boobs. Dianna took her turn on my cock and didn't even attempt to take all of me. My forgotten orgasm was on the rise again. She fucked her face on the top half of my cock while Adele jerked off the bottom half. It wasn't long before it felt like my heart had jumped up in my throat blocking my breathing. I glanced down at Dianna's pretty face and then humped up my hips and blew my load. She must have been forewarned because she took the first three shots and struggled to swallow before passing it, between shots, to Adele, who finished me off. Not a drop soiled their gowns or my tux.

When Adele pulled off, she pushed her pouted lips to Misty and she knew what Adele wanted. I watched the two girls sharing cum back and forth until they both swallowed. Monique came forward and pushed her lips to my knob and dragged her tongue into the 'eye' and then slid down my cock until her nose was buried in my pubic hair. Then she pulled back. Everyone was grinning at each other and then Adele said to my girls, "You must be Misty and Monique. I love your names. It seems that Aunt Lexi can't get enough of you two. Now I see why. You're beautiful." Both Misty and Monique went red with embarrassment at Adele's compliment.

Dianna got up and went to the bathroom and came back with a towel. She wrapped it around my softening shaft and began jerking me off again in the guise of drying off my cock. She was partially successful at getting me up again if that was her goal. It wasn't mine. She pulled off the towel and giggled as my cock softened again. Everyone watched intently as my cock finally rolled to its home position. Adele looked at Monique and said, "Jesus. His soft dick is bigger than my dad's when it's hard."

We all got to our feet and I pulled up my pants and secured them and checked for any cum stains. The young ladies checked themselves over and we went downstairs together. Alexis and Emma came from one room carrying trays of drinks across the hall to another room. Alexis saw us and motioned for me to follow. The four girls hurried off in a different direction led by Dianna. I followed Alexis and Emma, marveling at their swaying asses. Even from behind, I could tell they were mother and daughter.

The drinks were passed around until everyone had one. Olivia came over to me and threw her free arm around my neck and pulled down as she stretched up for a kiss. As usual, it was a passionate kiss. Emma followed and then Sofia, who kissed me and whispered, "I have a special request of you sometime this weekend." She broke her embrace and turned and said, "This is my husband, Riley. Riley this is Mick." Riley was short, by Hunter and my standards. He was probably five-ten. He was Sophia's age or maybe a little older. He kept himself in shape.

He stepped forward, moved his drink to his left hand, and after wiping the condensation from his cold glass on his pants he offered me his right hand. I shook it. He gripped my hand hard as we looked into each other's eyes. If he was trying to intimidate me, it wasn't working. All I gave him was a, "Hello Riley. Nice to meet you," as I increased the pressure of my grip until he relented and we released each other's hand.

I looked at Olivia and said, "Is your husband here?" I figured that I might as well get the macho, pissing on each other's shoes, over with.

Olivia finished the sip of her drink and said, "Umm... No. He planned to, but he has a big court case and the prosecution finished their case today, sooner than anticipated, so, he starts the defense's case on Monday. If he can, he'll try and come on Sunday." She gave me a wicked grin and continued, "Maybe you can meet him then if you're still alive." She put her glass back to her lips and gave me a lustful look.

Alexis had come back in the room to hear the end of the conversation and she took my drink arm and said, "Oh, don't pay any attention to Olivia. She's mostly all talk." She grinned at Olivia. Everyone laughed at that. We all knew that Olivia was anything but 'mostly all talk'.

Hunter came over and we shook hands and he put his other arm around Alexis's waist and pulled her to him. Hunter said, "I hope the gowns for Misty and Monique fit. Alyson helped with that. I see that we nailed it on your tux. It looks like it was tailored just for you. Be sure you take the tux and gowns home with you. Where are your lovely daughters anyway?" I had no idea.

Off in another room of this expansive mansion, the younger guests gathered. Adele was the only one old enough to drink legally and she held a glass of white wine in her hand. Monique, Misty, Dianna, and Alyson, and the twins, Tyler and Sean were content to drink sodas. The wine and beer were readily available if they chose to imbibe.

When Moe and Misty and Dianna and Adele came into the game room, the music was blaring and Tyler, Sean, and Alyson were sitting at a green, felt topped gaming table playing poker. Judging by the states of undress, it was strip poker. Alyson must have been winning because she was still fully dressed in her gown. Tyler was shirtless and Sean's tuxedo jacket and bow tie were draped over the edge of a foosball table. Laughter erupted and Sean stood up and removed his shirt. He had on a tank-top type tee-shirt on. Alyson dealt the next hand.

Adele took Misty's hand and led her to chairs beside the poker table. Adele whispered to Misty, "This is where the action starts." Dianna took Monique's hand they sat down beside Misty. The music was coming from a gigantic Jukebox with flashing lights. It stood six feet tall. Always the inquisitive one, Monique got up and went over to investigate.

A cheer went up from Tyler and Sean as Alyson lost a hand for once. She kicked off one stiletto, which brought protests from the guys. She gave in and kicked off the other shoe. Alyson lost the next hand too and she made a big show of unzipping her gown and slithering like a snake as the beaded gown dropped to the floor. She picked it up and placed it tenderly on the foosball table. She was now wearing sexy lingerie that consisted of a strapless bra that barely contained her big breasts and a three-inch pair of matching lace boy panties. While the twins gave each other high-fives, Alyson sat down and dealt.

The twins shared losses until they were down to the boxers. The next hand would be interesting and Monique sat back down beside Dianna, who was flushed with sexual anticipation. She had pulled her gown up so she could push her hand along her thighs to her sex. She was softly moaning, which was barely audible over the music. Monique was getting turned on more by Dianna's condition than the nearly naked bodies at the poker table.