Life of Mick Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sex dwindled and finally stopped altogether. We still had tomorrow before leaving on Sunday morning. I found my tuxedo and returned to my room. After a quick shower, I crawled into bed and immediately fell asleep. I didn't think I was going to sleep until morning. Someone would come looking for sex before dawn. It turned out to be Dee and Alexis. I heard them whispering as they entered my room. Alexis whispered, "Come on Dee. You just have to try it."

Dee whispered, "It's awfully big. Too big for me. I don't know Alex. He's near twice the size of Jarrod's cock." Listening to this whispered conversation brought my cock up to full size before they even approached my bed. I was on my back and I pushed my cock up to create a tent. The full moon created enough illumination to see the tent as they stealthily crossed the room. Dee whispered, "Jesus Christ, Alex. Look at that."

Alex whispered back, "I am looking. Fuck, I'm horny."

With the dim illumination and with their attention on the tent, they didn't realize that I was watching them. They were both naked and even in the moonlight, I could tell which one was which. Even though they were half-sisters, their bodies were completely different. They both had wide shoulders and big breasts like their mother's, but from there down they were different. Alexis had a long smoothly flowing body. Her curves came into a high slender waist and then a smooth, gentle transition to her slender hips and then down her thighs. The slenderest part of Dee's waist was lower and then her hips flared more quickly from there. Alexis had a classically beautiful face. Dee was beautiful too, but in a cute way. I flexed my cock hard, which moved the tent and they both stifled a giggle with their hands.

They went to opposite sides of my bed and together they crawled in under the sheets beside me. I turned and kissed Dee while Alexis's hand found my tent pole. I could tell from the kiss that Dee wasn't sure she should be there. Alexis came up on one elbow and leaned in for a kiss. I broke the embrace with Dee to kiss Alexis. Then Alexis said, "Try it doggy style Dee. You can control it and take what you want."

Dee thought about it for a few moments as Alexis stroked my cock in her hand. Then Dee rolled onto her stomach and pushed herself up to her hands and knees and said, "Let's do this Mick. Just let me do the work. Okay?" As I maneuvered around behind Dee, Alexis's grip on my cock remained. I pressed my hips to Dee's ass and Alexis guided my cock to Dee's vagina. I didn't move a muscle as Alexis' grip slid down my shaft to the base and she held my cock there waiting for Dee to start. The knob had pierced her outer labia and sat pressed against her pink inner petals. She was wet and ready but not yet committed. Alexis urged her to go and after several moments, Dee pushed back and groaned hard as I entered her. She stopped as soon as my knob was inside. Her groan stopped and just held her position as she was building herself up to the next step.

Alexis had a grip on my balls and she pulled them toward Dee forcing the rest of me to follow. I eased forward until Dee tensed and pulled away. Then she was ready and she pushed back at me sinking my cock slowly to her depth. She was expecting contact with her cervix. She had fucked Hunter many times. She gasped in air and whimpered, "Fuck. You're so thick. I have to adjust. She didn't move for a while and Alexis tried to get things going by pulling my balls again. As I began to follow, Dee pulled forward and then pushed back again. Moments later she was moaning her pleasure as she started fucking my cock at a slower than usual pace. After a minute her pace ramped up fast and she was constantly groaning out, "OH. OH. OH," as she pushed back to her depth. Alexis released my balls and slid on her back under Dee's torso and suckled on her tits. Dee mumbled, "Oh God, Alex. Yes. Yes." Dee started twisting her hips in coordination with her thrusts back on my cock. She was getting into it. My orgasm was rising but I pushed it back. I wanted to cum in Alexis' ass. She loved my cock in her ass.

I felt Dee begin to tense her muscles. She was pushing herself deeper on my cock. Then she suddenly slowed and a low-pitched groan escaped from her throat as every muscle in her body seemed to become one knot and she screeched out, "OH MY GAWD," and then, "UNNGGG." Her knotted muscles suddenly released and her pussy clamped down hard on my cock and then began a rapid clenching. Alexis's head was forced to pull back from under Dee's tits as she collapsed her torso to the bed with her ass high in the air as her whole body pulsed through her massive orgasm.

In the dim illumination, I could see Alexis's big, toothy grin, and then she leaned down close to Dee's face and said, "I told ya."

When Dee's spasms became random, I eased my rock-hard cock from her pussy. She tried to clamp her vaginal muscles to stop my withdrawal. She muttered, "Fuck. I could get used to this." When I came free, Alexis was already on her knees and elbows beside Dee's fully collapsed body, wagging her ass at me. I knew what she wanted and I moved over behind her and with Dee's lubrication, I pushed my steel shaft into her anus. She smothered a screech until it was just a groan. I buried my cock in her ass. Dee rolled onto her side to watch.

I let my orgasm grow as I pummeled Alexis's ass. She started chanting, "Yes. Yes. Yes," in sync with my thrusts. I was climbing the wave toward the crest. There was no obvious indication that Alexis was going to blow and then without any warning, her anus grabbed my cock hard and began pulsing. I thought she'd crush it and I groaned hard. My orgasm was right there, perched at the crest and I urged it to come over the top. When it finally did, I launched many long streams into her ass. She smothered a screech with her hand on each cock surging spasm. As I was squeezing out my final salvos, Alexis groaned again as she burst into a vaginal orgasm and she was writhing her body on my cock again.

My cock softened quickly in Alexis's ass until it fell out of her to dangle over my balls. She groaned as it came out and then her body collapsed fully to the bed. Dee leaned down and kissed her sister and said, "Wow. That was amazing. I can't believe how you took that monster cock in your ass. You sure seemed to enjoy it." Alexis just grinned and nodded.

After Alexis cleaned up my dirty cock with a facecloth from my bathroom, she and Dee kissed me and left the room. Alexis had jammed the white facecloth between her upper thighs and it appeared as though a white-tailed deer was disappearing into the darkness.

Sleep was not hard to find and I was in a deep horny dream when I realized that the hand on my morning woody was not part of the dream. I came awake to see Dianna standing on the bed with a foot on either side of my waist. Her mother, Sofia was just dropping my covers down at my knees. Sophia took my cock off my stomach and held it up for Dianna to mount it.

Dianna squatted down to the knob and then made an adjustment of her own and then began to lower herself onto my knob. Even in the dull light of dawn, I could see Dianna's eyes go wide as she gasped. She turned to her mother and said, "Jesus. It's even bigger than it looks. It's even bigger than Hunter's cock."

Dianna had not moved past my knob and her thighs were beginning to tremble. I reached down and held my hands under her ass to relieve the strain on her thighs, which were failing fast. She couldn't hold herself up anymore and I lowered her down my cock until she flinched. She gathered whatever strength she had left in her thighs and pushed herself up and off my cock. She said, "Too big for me," as she rolled off to the opposite side from Sophia.

Sofia took note of how Dianna's approach had failed before she rolled over onto my body and threw her legs in between mine. She lifted herself and reached down and guided my cock to her pussy. Then she slid down to impale herself. She stifled a scream with my chest, as she pushed down my shaft. Her pussy was tight as she stayed perfectly still for a few moments. Then she looked up at me and said, "Fuck me, Mick." I did just that as I rolled my hips upward to push into her and then rolled them back to withdraw. She muttered, "Jeeeesussss Christ," after one cycle. Then she tried to add her action by rolling her hips forward and back. We got in a rhythm until she exploded into an orgasm and all of her coordination was gone as she spastically pulsed on top of me. I continued in the same rhythm until my muscled knotted up in a pending climax and I groaned out, "UUUNNGG," as I lifted her upward with each thrust of my hips, only to lower her as I reloaded for the next shot.

Dianna didn't want to be left out, so she pulled my cock from Sophia's pussy in mid-shot, which finished spewing on her back. Dianna struggled to get my cock in her mouth and caught the next shot in the face. She was finally successful and she gulped down the remaining less powerful shots. My balls had outdone themselves in the past few hours and I could feel that achy feeling coming on. I let Dianna finish and then helped Sophia get her legs free so she could roll off me. Dianna crawled up and then over my body so she could share her mouthful of cum with her mother. She offered me some but I declined. They swallowed together and Dianna pushed herself back and said, "Thanks, Mick. I needed that." Sophia laughed as they got off the bed and quickly disappeared.

All was quiet as I ran my hand down my hard cock. Adele and Dianna had not even noticed that it hadn't softened after I came. I heard a long moan coming from the room next to mine. It was Misty and Monique's room. The moaning and groaning went on for a while. I couldn't tell who was doing the moaning and groaning but it was female. Then I heard a masculine voice groan out, "Oh Gawd. Here I go." It was Hunter's voice. Then came a female voice belonging to Misty saying, "Meeee too." The moaning increased and then stopped. They were done. A moment later, Misty loudly said, "Hey Monique. He's still hard. Do you want it?" Two seconds later, there was a dull thud on the floor as Monique threw herself out of her bed to the floor and quickly joined Misty and Hunter. I listened as Monique began moaning. Her orgasm was loud and long. I heard nothing more from Hunter.

I heard a toilet flush in a distant bathroom. People were getting up to start the day. It would be pool party day. If memory served me, it would start with the women in skimpy bikinis -- they all had the bodies for bikinis. The men would all be in mini-speedos because that's what the women wanted. The suits didn't matter much because by noon, they would all be laying in a pile and we would all be engaged in round two of sex.

When I came downstairs, dressed as I had arrived yesterday, I followed the voices to the breakfast room looking out on the pool. The women were already in their bikinis. It looked like they were in a competition for the skimpiest one. Alyson clearly won, as she wore only a tiny triangle patch of cloth connected to dental floss thin strands of a clear filament between her butt-cheeks and around her waist. She was topless and her nipples were erect.

It appeared that all the men were pushing back on wearing the speedos. Hunter called all the guys into the next room and secretively handed out a small package. Jarrod opened his package and we all burst out laughing when we saw that it was a string thong with a fuzzy cloth elephant head and ears and a trunk to put his cock in. Hunter said, "Don't laugh. They're all the same. If the women are going to be as erotic as possible, so can we."

Tyler and Sean both ripped open their package and held up the gray elephant heads to their crotches. They stripped down and put their thongs on, with their dicks in the trunks, and then pulled on their pants again. We all chuckled and did as the boys did and went back in the breakfast room to ladle the buffet of eggs, sausages, bacon, and toast and carried our plates out to tables by the pool. It was a gorgeous August day.

Misty came out and sat down with me. She looked tired and I told her so. She just nodded and said that she hadn't slept much last night. I chuckled. I knew that Hunter had visited her early this morning but I had no clue as to who else came visiting during the night. She grinned when I chuckled and said, "You were busy last night too." I just smiled and nodded.

Monique appeared and came over to show off her bikini. There was a lot of skin showing and she probably would be arrested for indecent exposure if we were in public. My cock, embedded in the elephant trunk thong, surged harder and longer and I could feel my cock push against the end of the trunk and pull on the elastic waistband. The elephant head thong was not going to work. I'd have to rework it to accommodate my cock.

Monique sat down and said, "Jesus Dad. Did you get any sleep last night? There were a lot of moans and groans coming from your room." Misty gave Monique an elbow in the ribs. Monique said, "Ow. That hurt. What did I say wrong?"

Misty quietly said, "You were having a pretty good time of your own last night."

Monique's face flushed and she said, "I liked Jarrod. He's nice. I didn't care so much for Sophia's husband, Riley. He just got himself off and left. He didn't say a word and I never had a chance to get off." I had already had my distasteful interface with Riley, but I didn't say anything.

After breakfast, everyone started coming out to the pool. It was mid-morning and it was already hot. The women complained that all the guys were wearing long pants. Hunter got the guys together and all six of us lined up. The women were looking at each other and Alexis. Alexis shrugged her shoulders indicating that she didn't know what was going on. On Hunter's signal, we dropped our pants to display our elephant heads. I still had a semi-erection from Monique's modeling of her bikini and I was just imagining how this was going to go over. The women erupted in a roar of approval. I looked down the line of guys and groaned when I saw that I was the only one wearing an elephant head. The others were wearing speedos. I had been had and I looked at Hunter. He was laughing and high-fiving with Jarrod.

As I had previously instructed, Misty walked up beside me and started jerking me off on the elephant trunk. My cock hardened further and the knob pushed out the end of the trunk that I had cut open and another few inches followed. The guys were laughing and high-fiving each other that they had got the new guy. The women laughed too at the gag Hunter had played on me, but as my cock pushed out the end of the trunk they stopped laughing and they all moved quickly to surround me and join Misty's hand flying up and down over the fuzzy material of the elephant's trunk. The guys stopped their antics and tried to look into the circle of ten bikini-clad women surrounding me.

While several of the women had their hands on my cock, Alexis wanted the few inches that protruded from the end of the trunk and she squatted in her platform heels and screwed her lips on my knob. Hunter moved in behind his wife to see what was going on and when he saw what I had done. He pointed at me and clapped his hands to applaud how I had turned the tables on his prank.

The rest of the guys became informed of what was going on and while most applauded because we were off and running so quickly. Riley was the only one who gave me a look of disdain. Alexis wasn't trying to get me off. She was only trying to get the party started and she succeeded as the guys quickly lost their speedos and various pairings started with blow jobs to get their cocks up and ready.

From there, the women cycled around the pool deck sucking any available cock they could find. There were ten women and six men so some of the women doubled up on a cock. There was no lingering on any particular cock. They were just getting us hard as a preliminary. I figured that just taking off their bikinis would have worked just as well but this was definitely more fun.

After that, there was a lot of sex around the pool and in it. I tried to keep tabs on Misty and Monique to make sure they were okay. I knew Hunter and Jarrod would be gentle and considerate. I didn't know anything about Tyler and Sean but I hadn't seen any aggressive tendencies. Riley was another story. He seemed to like rough sex and at that moment he was highlighting my assessment of him. He and his wife Sophia were in the pool. She was hanging on to the bottom of the handrail with her breasts on the edge of the pool, flinching and moaning with each of Riley's vigorous thrusts from behind. Under normal circumstances, this would be fine. Fucking that way in water could lead to a painful experience for Sophia. As the water washed away the natural lubrication. The moving parts seized like a motor without oil. From the grimaces on Sophia's face, she was experiencing that pain and her flinches only seemed to drive him harder. I watched them in the pool while Olivia sucked on my cock. No one else seemed too concerned.

Olivia pulled off my cock and turned to see what I was looking at. She turned back to me with a grin and said, "Don't worry about Sophia. They have a sadomasochistic relationship. She'll shut him down if it gets too bad. I won't let him near me and he knows it." She pushed her lips back on my cock for a few more strokes and then offered her hands for me to help her up. She groaned as she came to her feet flexing her knees. Behind her, Sophia was clutching to the handrail flailing her body in orgasm with Riley right there with her. Olivia didn't even look back. She said, "See. This is the way it is with them. It looks like she's in terrible pain and then she explodes into an orgasm. She wouldn't be having an orgasm if she didn't like the sex." She kissed me, took a couple of jerks on my cock with her right hand, and went off in search of another available cock.

The playful blow jobs were over and couples were forming for serious sex. Misty and Monique had teamed up with Adele and Dianna in a four-person daisy chain. Alyson joined up with Jarrod and Dee. One of the twins was between Emma's spread legs in a missionary position and the other twin was on his back as his mother, Olivia, rocked her body forward and back in a cowgirl position. Whichever twin he was, was fondling her huge fun bags.

Hunter and Alexis were heading toward me. Alexis grabbed my hard cock and said, "Come on. I have always wanted to do this." I had no choice but to follow.

Hunter said, "This should be interesting." Alexis led me and Hunter by our cocks to the end of the pool and stopped at the end of the diving board. She released my cock and walked Hunter backward about halfway onto the board. It was quite springy and they bounced on it.

Alexis said, "On your back, baby." As he carefully sat down on the springy board, gripping the edges, Alexis pushed his legs off both sides and stepped carefully over his hips, and sat down. She turned and pointed at my hard cock and then pointed at her ass. I got the message. She found purchase with her knees on the very edge of the board and leaned over Hunter's body and guided his cock into her pussy. She sat back and groaned as he entered her. Hunter groaned and lifted his hips off the board to meet her descent. Her hands were on his shoulders as she started a rocking motion that drove Hunter's cock in and out of her.

Alexis took a dozen or so upward thrusts from Hunter and then she turned and motioned for me to join them. As I stepped out on the bouncing diving board, I was contemplating what position I should take that would best accommodate the task at hand. Stability was a concern. It finally occurred to me that we were going to wind up in the water anyway so, while Hunter was in his rhythm of pushing his hips up to fuck Alexis' pussy, I lowered myself to my knees behind Alexis and pushed my thumb into her anus. She groaned and pushed back at me. I spit into my hand and rubbed the saliva over my knob and repeated the action.