Life of Mick Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I moved into position, I realized that my cock was too high. I tried anyway. Alexis tried to lift herself as high as she could and still have Hunter's cock in her pussy. I assessed the situation and maneuvered on the narrow board so I was sitting down on the board behind Alexis. I lifted my legs over Hunter's thighs and pulled myself as close to him as I could. Our balls were almost touching. Alexis maneuvered herself up on her feet, squatting on Hunter's cock. She leaned back and I guided my cock to her rosebud.

Hunter had to come up on his elbows as Alexis leaned back. I was on my elbows too as Alexis leaned further back and groaned hard as my cock pushed past her resistance. Fuck, she was tight. Hunter and I had to do the fucking as Alexis adjusted herself forward or back to take more in her pussy or ass. It wasn't long before Alexis burst into an orgasm and she was flailing so hard that all of us fell off the diving board into the pool.

All in all, it wasn't the best of fucks, but Hunter was right, it was interesting. The three of us came to the surface laughing. Alexis had a grip on Hunter's cock and mine and we were treading water and Alexis hung on to keep herself above the water. The others barely took notice. They were into their own pleasure.

During the day, partners were switched. I came in or on all six of the women around breaks for lunch or getting my cock back up. Sophia wanted me to cum on her face while she was being pummeled from behind by Riley. He was glaring across Sophia's back at me as he sawed his cock in her. I just smiled at him and started fucking Sophia's face while I held her head in place. Riley finished first followed by Sophia. I continued to fuck her face until I was ready to blow my load. I pulled back and Sophia grabbed my shaft and furious jerked me off aiming my cock at her face. She had a huge grin on her face as she knew I about to blow. Cum splatter off her cheeks and she adjusted the aim for the next shot to go into her open mouth. She got more than planned and she gagged as she tried to swallow it. She lost her concentration as she dealt with the cum in her throat and the next shot blasted over her head and landed on Riley's chest. He was not pleased but I gave him an apologetic smile. Sophia pushed her lips onto my velvety crown and took all the remaining shots.

Olivia was recovering from her orgasm and she was watching Sophia, Riley, and me. She came over and sat down on the deck beside me and pushed her lips to Sophia's. Sophia pushed half of the load she received from me into Olivia's mouth. They kissed passionately before Olivia pulled back and swallowed her gift from Sophia. Sophia smiled and swallowed her load. Riley was unsuccessfully trying to reach a towel to wipe my cum off his chest. Sophia swiveled around and licked the cum off him and then pushed her lips to his. I knew what was coming and I wasn't disappointed. Riley suddenly realized that his wife was trying to push her cum-tasting tongue into his mouth. His eyes went wide and he instantly pulled back away from her. I laughed and he glared at me again. I was really hitting it off with him.

My balls ached after pumping a load into Monique's ass. I saved the ass fuck for last and I knew Moe liked it. Everyone else was watching. They were done and after Monique, so was I.

Sixteen naked bodies dove in the pool to cool off and wash off. Hunter's experience as a pool cleaner would come in handy if he still did that kind of work on his own pool. Misty swam up to me and took a grip on my flaccid cock to see if she could get me up again. She finally gave up. She kissed me and swam off in the direction of one of the twins with hopes that the young man would be ready to go again. Apparently, he was done too. She turned around looking for the other twin and Riley swam over to her. She politely deflected his advances.

After the pool, we all found lounge chairs or straight back chairs under umbrellas, and the vodka and lemonade drinks were having their effects. My flaccid cock took up position on my left hipbone. I fell sound asleep in the glaring sun and when I woke to the touch of a hand on my soft dick, the sun was much closer to the western horizon than when I conked out. I looked to my left and saw that it was Sophia, sitting in a straight back cushion chair that she had pulled over from the nearest table. She gripped my floppy dick and held it up with her hand just behind the knob and kissed it and then lashed it all over with her tongue. I felt that tingle but my cock didn't respond.

Sophia slowly began jerking me off as she said, "I saw that you were concerned for me when Riley was being pretty rough in the pool. I like it rough sometimes and so does he. Even so, I like it gentle and slow sometimes. You couldn't be rough like Riley. You'd hurt someone with your cock. I smiled as I listened to her assessment. We had had sex several times before today, so she knew what I was about, but Riley wasn't present for those times. Sophia said, "Riley is jealous of your cock." She grinned and nodded. I figured that he was but I said nothing. She said, "When you can get it up again, I'd like a nice sensuous, slow fuck from you before you leave." She grinned and so did I.

My cock wasn't responding to her jacking hand. I whispered, "I'll let you know." She grinned again, released my cock, and stood up. She lifted her enhanced breasts in her hands and tweaked her nipples as she backed away and watched my cock move back to my left hipbone.

Some of the younger group started up again to Monique's delight. The rest of us were done and we were baked from the sun. I went inside and upstairs to my room. I took a shower and pulled on a pair of cotton pants that were more like pajama bottoms that I found on the bed. I let my soft cock fall down my left leg. I pulled on a tank top with a Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville scene on the back and went downstairs barefoot. I heard Hunter and Alexis talking in the kitchen and I went in to get a beer out of the refrigerator.

Alexis came over and said, "I owe you and Hunter a blow job. That diving board thing didn't work out as I hoped. I got off but neither of you two did."

I laughed and agreed that the diving board could have been planned better and then said, "I've cum so many times today, missing out on the diving board is not an issue. Sophia has requested the use of my cock when I can get it up again. I'll put you on the list after her."

Alexis laughed and said, "I'm not used to getting put on a list, but I understand. Riley likes the rough stuff more than Sofia. She has to shut him down on occasion. Still, they are a good match. I'll go a round of the rough stuff with him once in a while, but I'm not interested in a steady diet of it. Hunter is a gentle lover who can make it raw on occasion. You are too. I like that."

We dressed formally for dinner and afterward, we turned the floor over to the youngsters to tell us their stories. They were embarrassed at first but Monique started it off with how she likes math and science and was starting her freshman year in the electrical engineering program. One by one the others told their stories. Since Adele had already graduated, she had assumed that we didn't want to hear from her, but I did and I asked for her story so I would know her better.

Olivia was getting antsy and started fingering herself under the table. The expression on her face gave her away and Alexis grinned as she turned her face from Olivia to me. She said, "At board meetings, she's either doing the talking or she's doing this. She takes the role of grand-matron, even though Emma is older. We all love her like she was our own mothers." I smiled and nodded.

After telling their stories, they were anxious to get on with the partying. Hunter excused them and they nearly ran from the dining room to the game room. After they were gone, Hunter looked around the table and said, "Youth. I'm having trouble keeping up with them."

Olivia was recovering from a soft orgasm and she muttered, "I can. Maybe I should go down to the game room to see if I can get some cock." She laughed and continued, "Hell, pussy will do fine." We all burst out laughing. I was sure that the other women at the table were ready for more as much as Olivia. The guys seemed disinterested. We had all outdone ourselves at the pool. I was pleased that I wasn't the only one.

If the women went to the game room for more sex, I didn't know about it. I retired to bed early and waited for Sophia to get in bed with me. I fell asleep in the dark thinking about the day. The West's sure gave incredible house parties.

My soft cock was being forced into a mouth when I woke. It was dark and I could only assume that the mouth belonged to Sophia. My cock grew quickly and pushed deeper into the mouth. The mouth pulled off and I heard her tongue smack on her lips. The voice that said, "It looks like you're ready," belonged to Sophia. I reached out and found a naked body with big tits resting on my hip. Sophia pushed her lips back on and started a blow job. Her experience was evident as she sucked me up to full size. I was groaning and lifting my hips before she pulled off. I was disappointed, as I wrestled with my pending orgasm.

I had wondered what position she would want to use for our 'soft' sex. She started my moving up my body and lifted her left leg across my chest and pushed her sopping wet pussy to my lips. She grabbed the headboard and when I pushed my tongue deep in her vagina, she groaned and rocked her hips so I could tongue from her anus to her clitoris. She moaned constantly and it wasn't long before she rocked into an orgasm. My cock was slapping on my stomach. Her pussy clenched on my tongue for over a minute before she wheezed a breath out of her lungs. She whimpered, "Oh my Gawd. That was a good start." I was expecting that and I laughed as I poked her erect clitoris with the tip of my tongue. She screamed and then squelched it with the back of her hand. She slid down my chest leaving pussy tracks as she went. I knew where she was going and she stopped with her ass on my hips. I let her take the lead to make sure she got what she wanted.

Instead of mounting me in a traditional cowgirl position she maneuvered her legs down the outside of mine and clamped them together with hers. She came up on her knees and reached between us to guide my cock into her sex. We both groaned as she pushed herself on and then let her torso fall to my chest. She kissed each nipple and started her fucking motion. She started slowly and careful of her depth. I put my hands on her butt-cheeks and pulled her as she pushed down. She flinched when I pulled her down too hard, but she didn't stop.

For five minutes we enjoyed ourselves like that. Then I rolled us over so I was on top. Sophia is short, so I pushed myself up on my elbows to take my weight off her. I rocked my hips forward and pushed my cock inside her without missing a stroke. My legs were together inside of hers in a traditional missionary position. The air in her lungs oozed out of her in a long groan and then she heaved in a breath as I pulled back until her vagina locked on the ridge of my knob. I rolled my hips gently and pushed back in and Sophia groaned out, "Oh fuck, Mick. This is amazing. I could do this forever."

I knew I couldn't. My orgasm was becoming insistent. I was hoping that I'd stay hard after, so I could continue this." I could feel Sophia tensing her muscles. She would be cumming soon. I was deciding whether I wanted to cum with her or keep going and maybe get another out of her.

My bedroom door opened and the lights came on. Sophia and I were blinded by the sudden light and we squinted our eyes. It was Riley, of course. He came in and stood beside the bed so he could speak directly to Sophia. Before he could say anything, Sophia said, "Oh Riley. We talked about this. You've been to enough of these things to know how it goes. Go to bed and I'll be there when I'm done here."

Riley said, "I'm not going to stay over tonight. I want to go home. Are you coming?"

Sophia giggled at his question and said, "I just did and I want more. If you have to go, then go. I'll get a ride home with Dee and Jarrod in the morning." She pushed her hips up at me and groaned hard as my rigid cock pushed deep inside. I glanced at Riley as he contemplated a response. He glared at me and turned around and left the room. A better description of his departure was that he stormed from the room. He left the light on and the bedroom door wide open. There was no way I was going to get out of the saddle to deal with either. My orgasm was completely disrupted and I was working on pulling it back as I increased the pace of my long strokes.

To change things up, I pulled my cock back to the ridge and began a rapid fucking motion with only my knob penetrating her. She quickly built to another orgasm and the tendons in her neck went taut with strain. I felt her vagina clenching on my cock again. It was stronger than the previous orgasm. Mine was building quickly but I wasn't going to be able to coordinate mine with hers, so I pushed it back to maybe catch her next one. She clamped her legs across the back of my thighs and apparently decided that she'd had enough gentle sex. She wanted raw, hard sex and I was willing to comply as I began pummeling my cock in her pussy. In less than two minutes Sophia was blowing through another orgasm and then she loudly exclaimed, "Fuck my ass, Mick. Oh Gawd."

I pulled out of her pussy and lifted her hips up onto my thighs and guided my gooey cock to her anus. She initially pulled away when she felt my knob on her rosebud. She pushed back against it and I let her control how I was going to enter her ass. She didn't wait and she pushed hard and screamed as my cock pushed inside her ass. She stopped for only a moment and then she started fucking my cock. I picked up on her signals and began slowly driving my entire cock into her bowels. She groaned with each thrust. The heat and pressure were pulling my orgasm up and it was close. I wanted to time it with Sophia's next orgasm but I couldn't control it anymore and I let out a deep grunt and groan as I went rigid and my cock seemed to swell and harden further.

Sophia knew what my status was and she pushed back at me and yelled, "Jesus, Mick. YES. Cum in my ass. Oh gggawwddd. YES. YES. YES." I felt her anus clamp down hard on my spasming cock and I let out a groan. I pumped a half-dozen powerful shots of cum and then just slumped like I was a rag-doll.

I sucked in huge breaths as Sophia gasped over and over again. She continued to fuck her ass on my spent cock.

Dee and Jarrod appeared beside the bed where Riley had stood before. Dee said, "Jesus Sophia. Are you okay? I know you like it hard but Jesus."

Sophia settled down and said, "I'm fine. I am so fine. I am better than fine. Mick is an amazing fuck." Dee giggled and nodded down at Sophia. "By the way. Don't leave without me tomorrow. Riley wouldn't stay over tonight. He went home."

Jarrod said sarcastically, "Amazing. Riley has another temper tantrum. Who'd have thought it." Sophia laughed and nodded. My cock was softening and as it was about ready to fall out of Sophia's ass, I pulled it out. Gobs of cum oozed out of Sophia. She clamped a hand over her rosebud and rolled off my thighs heading for the bathroom. I stayed where I was and Dee watched as my cock dropped down to flop over my balls. Dee looked up at Jarrod and said, "Fuck my ass tonight?"

Jarrod chuckled and said, "Good idea, babe. I'm ready." Dee grinned and pushed her hand to her husband's crotch and her eyes widened when she discovered that Jarrod's cock was hard. They were gone before Sophia came back with a wet facecloth and tenderly washed my dirty cock before she pushed her lips over the knob and easily pushed her nose into my pubic hair.

After Sophia left, she turned out the light and closed my door. I expected Alexis would arrive any minute. I fondled my spent balls trying to soothe the ache that had returned. I fell back asleep with my hand cradling my balls, listening to the sounds of sex from other rooms.

I woke before the sun rose. I dressed in fresh clothes for the day. My girls and I would be flying home in a few hours. I went downstairs for coffee. I was tired and thought, 'I'll sleep on the flight home.' Alexis was with Emma in the kitchen preparing a big breakfast for everyone. I kissed Emma on the neck from behind and she moaned and pushed her ass back against me. I kissed Alexis on the neck and whispered, I was expecting that you'd join me after Sophia left. She cooed and rubbed her ass on me.

She said, "I was planning on it but Hunter and I got waylaid by your girls. They didn't even go back to their room. When I woke up this morning, they were sharing Hunter's cock. After all the sex this weekend, he had quite a struggle to satisfy both of them. They are definitely their mother's daughters." I smiled and nodded. Alexis poured a cup of coffee and handed it to me. "The others, who are up this early, are in the breakfast room."

I gratefully accepted the cup and then pushed my crotch to her ass again. She pulled away and giggled as she said, "Get that thing away from me or Mum and I will never get breakfast ready." I chuckled as I left the kitchen and crossed the hall. Olivia and five of the seven kids were talking at the table, drinking coffee or tea. Monique and Misty were probably still in bed with Hunter. If his balls felt anything like mine, my girls were going to kill him. I gave a good-morning kiss to Olivia, Adele, Dianna, and Alyson. They each fondled my junk in the process. They were disappointed that I wasn't up and ready to go with what Dianna had dubbed "Godzilla".

Jarrod and Dee arrived next and Sophia was right behind them. Dee was walking a little funny but she had a huge grin on her face as did Jarrod. Sophia came over to me and gave me a passionate kiss and whispered, "Thanks for last night." I smiled. The new arrivals all made the rounds with kisses and hugs before they found seats and joined the conversations. I watched and was amazed at how tight this group of family and friends was. I looked at each of them and ticked off the family members, which included, Hunter and Alexis, Dee and Jarrod, Emma, Alyson, and Adele.

While under the influence of alcohol, Alexis had inferred that Tyler, Sean, and Dianna were fathered by Hunter, and if that were true, they were all family. Monique, Misty, and I were the only friends here. I took a sip from my cup, as I half-listened to the banter. A thought came into my head from out of the blue. 'Could Monique and Misty both have been fathered by Hunter too? Miranda had never said much about the girl's father and the girls had said that they'd never met their father. Miranda had been a long-time friend of Alexis and probably Hunter too." I mulled the thought around in my head looking for any known fact that rendered the thought moot.

When Hunter arrived, he was escorting Misty and Monique. The thought disappeared, but I knew it would be back. Hunter came in and gave everyone kisses and came to me and whispered, "Do your balls feel like they're full of gravel?" I chuckled as I hadn't thought of that particular description of the ache in my balls, but it was a good one.

I smiled and nodded. "The boys haven't had a workout like this weekend for a long time." Hunter laughed and nodded in agreement. Misty and Monique came over to end their round of kisses with me. They were dressed for the trip home and they sat down on each of my knees. I held them with my hands on their slim waists.

When the limo arrived to take us back to the airport, another round of kisses and hugs took a few minutes. We all thanked Hunter and Alexis for inviting us and Alexis whispered, "I still owe you one. I could show up in your office at any moment." She laughed and kissed me again. Our bags were already in the trunk and off we went with waves until we were out of sight down the long entrance road to the huge wrought-iron gate.