Life of Mick Ch. 14

Story Info
Party/Orgy at West's Mansion and girls go off to college.
19k words
4.73
11.5k
21

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,329 Followers

After arriving at the West mansion and dressing formally for the evening, the kids went one way at the bottom of the stairs and I followed Alexis and Emma to a large sitting room that I had remembered from the last time I was there. The adults were all present and I was being introduced around to whoever was left that I didn't know. I had met Jarrod and Alexis' sister Dierdre at the front door and Sofia's husband, Riley was the only one left. We shook hands in a macho hand-crushing manner, initiated by him as he said, "Ah Mick. Yes. Your reputation precedes you." The macho bullshit made sense then. Sophia must have revealed some of the details from her previous encounters with me.

Drinks were distributed by Alexis, ever the perfect hostess, and groups formed and reformed in various conversations. Olivia had a close watch on me as I joined one group or another. Her husband was not present because of a court case he had to prepare for. That left her free and I knew I was first on her list of people to do.

The party was starting like any other party. We all knew that we were here for an orgy but everyone was easing into it slowly. Only Olivia was getting antsy. Her nipples were hard and long and pressing firmly against the confines of her gown. She was breathing erratically as evidenced by her heaving cleavage displayed by her V-neck top.

When the kids came in, in a group, the cacophony of talking voices rose two-fold. I call them kids because they were our kids. Monique was the youngest at eighteen and Adele was the oldest at twenty-four. Monique and Misty would always be my kids.

I had met Adele and Dianna in my room earlier. I felt that familiar tingle as I thought of that encounter. It wasn't hard to figure out who the twin boys were. They looked like their mother, Olivia, right down to the platinum blonde hair. They were good-looking boys. Tall and muscular. Just Misty's type. They went right to their mother and hugged and kissed her. Olivia brought them over to me and introduced us. I already knew their names but I knew I'd never be able to keep them straight as to which one was which. It didn't matter, I guess. Tyler's eyes widened, at least I think he was Tyler, when Olivia said that I was Misty and Monique's father.

With all introductions made, we had larger groups to chat with. Jarrod and Dee brought Adele over to me and introduced us. We shook hands and smiled at each other. I didn't want to reveal that we had already met and especially not how. Sophia joined our group and introduced Dianna. I repeated the handshake and smile. Dianna let her tongue slide along her upper lip, exposing only the tip. Sophia didn't notice but Jarrod and Dee did.

Dee looked from Dianna to Adele to me and said, "You guys have already met, haven't you?" I looked for the girls to respond. The little smirk on Adele's face was all Dee needed. "Oh, for God's sake, Adele. I wanted you and me to do that together with Mick." Jarrod was listening to this discussion and he just smiled.

Adele whispered loud enough for the group to hear, "Oh mother. We still can. I just shared a blow job with Di. All the talk is real." She grinned at me and held her hand to her mouth as she leaned closer to her mother and whispered, "Mick's cock must be a foot long, and it's fat too. I could barely get my lips around the knob." Dianna looked at her mother and just nodded.

Sophia smiled at her daughter and then at Dee. "They're telling the truth. I've had the pleasure before and I'm looking forward to having it again. Alexis stepped into the group with another tray of drinks. She surveyed the smiling faces and my flushed one and gave me a knowing look before she continued on her rounds.

Misty and Monique were hovering around the twins and Olivia took the opportunity to chat with them about how they liked working for their dad. Jarrod took me aside and apologized for his wife and daughter talking so openly about me and my junk. He said, "You and your .. Ummm .. equipment was a topic of conversation at a recent house party. Dee got confirmation from her mother, Emma, afterward and she's obsessed about it since Alexis told her that you and your girls would be at this one. I hope you three won't be to put off by the antics of our extended family. We've all just grown into it over the years. It's as normal as breathing to us."

I smiled at Jarrod and said, "Well. So far so good." I looked around the room at gorgeous women everywhere. I'd had sex a few times with seven of the ten. It was hard enough to keep my cock distracted with such beauty dressed in fancy gowns. It would be impossible once those gowns hit the floor.

Jarrod followed my eyes from woman to woman and said, "Gorgeous, aren't they? Your daughters make a nice addition. They're lovely." I looked across the room at my girls. I knew they weren't wearing any underthings and I wondered how many of the others had dressed commando too. I expected that I'd find out.

Of all the possible combinations in the room, it was Olivia and Sophia that started us off. I would have placed a bet that Olivia would be involved, but not Sophia. She was here with her husband Riley, who watched anxiously as his wife and Olivia started kissing and fondling. It was as if the temperature in the room had suddenly jumped up ten degrees. Conversations ground to a halt as the kissing grew passionate and Olivia let out a long moan as her hands went to Sophia's enhanced boobs. We all watched. It wouldn't take much to ignite this fire.

The ignition came when Riley joined them and they kissed him and their hands traced down to his pants. When his cock came out, Olivia dropped to her knees and inhaled it. Riley unzipped Sophia's dress and she let it fall to the floor. She wasn't wearing a bra but she was wearing a thong that clung to her slender hips. Olivia pulled her lips off Riley's cock and she pivoted and yanked Sophia's thong down her legs before burying her tongue in Sophia's sex. Sophia grabbed Olivia's head for stability as her body racked from Olivia's attack. Riley grabbed his erection and jerked on it with one hand and the other went to Sophia's big round tits.

All of this got the rest of us feeling randy as people began pairing up in twos or threes. Emma and her granddaughter, Alyson moved over next to me. I expected couples would be together, but they weren't. Alexis paired up with her brother-in-law, Jarrod, while Dee started fondling Hunter's cock through his pants. Misty went for one of the twins and Monique moved in on the other. Dianna and Adele seemed quite content with each other.

Olivia continued her attack on Sophia as she pulled Riley's pants to the floor. He kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his pants. Sophia groaned heavily as she struggled with her husband's tuxedo shirt after he had removed the jacket.

Sophia leaned against the arm of a big overstuffed sofa and Riley bent down and twirled his tongue around her nipples. Moments later, she rocked into a huge orgasm. Her body tightened and she gasped out, "GGGAAAAHHHH." She collected a breath and repeated, "GGGAAAHHH." Her hips were in motion and Olivia held on to them to follow her with her tongue. As she recovered, Sophia groaned out, "Oh my God, Livi. You know how to get me off. Jesus, that was wonderful."

Riley offered a hand to Olivia to help her to her feet. He and Sophia stripped her of her gown and she was naked underneath. Sophia went to her knees and sucked Riley's cock into her mouth and gave her husband a great blow job as Olivia drove Sophia's head on and off until Sophia resisted and pulled off his cock, apparently satisfied that he was hard.

As if choreographed beforehand, Olivia bent her naked body across the arm of the sofa and then moved back until her tits were on the arms. Sophia moved between Olivia's thighs and the side of the sofa and tipped her head up so she could lick her tongue through Olivia's sex. Olivia groaned and then looked back at Riley as he moved in behind her. He pushed his cock down to Olivia's anus and then pushed his saliva lubricated cock inside. Olivia groaned hard and so did Riley. He started sawing his cock in Olivia's ass while Sophia tongued her pussy and clitoris. Riley's balls were hitting Sophia on the chin with each thrust forward. Sophia got giggling and had to withdraw her tongue. Olivia was pushing back as Riley pushed forward.

I felt a hand on my hard cock through my pants. I had already pulled it out of my pant leg and trapped it under my belt in anticipation of needing quick access. My zipper came down and I looked down to see Emma's hand pulling me free. When my cock dropped into her hand, Alyson joined in and wrapped her fingers around the bottom half. They both leaned in together and began kissing me. They were long passionate kisses that added to the anxiety of the one waiting her turn. They were both jerking me off in sync.

There were a lot of sofas and loveseats and stuffed chairs in the room and my knees were going to buckle if I didn't find one soon. With their free hands, they undressed me. I found the zippers of Emma's gown and she shrugged it off her shoulders and let it fall. She was wearing lacy lingerie that was very sexy. Her large, plump breasts struggled to escape the confines of the bra. When I reached down to her sex, I discovered that her bikini panties were crotchless. Her body shuddered as I pushed two fingers into her pussy. I found Alyson's zipper and pulled it down. She reached back and pulled it down far enough to let her gown slip down her body. She was naked underneath.

Now that we were all naked, we could get down to business. Emma came with me as I dropped into a chair. She landed on my thighs. She was in heat as she pulled my cock to her sex and screeched as she pushed down to her depth. Her eyes were on fire as she used her thighs to drive her on and off my cock. Emma sure knew what she was doing.

Alyson wasn't going to wait for her turn. She climbed up on the arm of the chair and set her weight on my ribs before getting her legs where she wanted them. Then she put her knees on the arms of the chair and pushed her wet pussy to my lips. I slurped her wetness and drove my tongue deep into her vagina. She arched her hips forward and her shoulders back, colliding with Emma's head as she leaned forward.

Alyson grabbed my hair and pulled me to her sex. I reached up above my face and cupped Alyson's firm tits. I could feel her heart hammering in her chest as she gasped air in and out.

While Emma snapped her hips forward to drive hard onto my cock. I could tell that Alyson's thighs were tiring and she wouldn't be able to hold herself up for much longer. I released her tits and put my hands under her ass-cheeks to help her. I used my little fingers to rim her anus and she lurched forward and screamed out, "Oh Gawd, yes."

Emma was unconcerned with Alyson's tiring condition and she grabbed her shoulders to help her continue her fucking motion.

Jarrod plopped down on a loveseat beside my chair. Alexis had his cock deep in her throat. He was holding her head as he fucked his hips up at her. He turned his attention to us and said, "I see Grandma is holding her own."

Emma quickly responded, "I told you to stop calling me Grandma. I can fuck you into the ground."

Jarrod groaned from Alexis' blow job and he said, "I know firsthand that that is true."

Emma stopped her motion and her body began to pulse and shudder. She fell forward to Alyson's back which drove her pubic bone hard against my mouth and nose. Alyson said, "Grandma! You're screwing me up." I don't think Emma paid any attention to Alyson's complaint as she groaned hard through her orgasm. Her pussy clenched hard on my cock.

Alyson was now paying attention to how soon Emma was going to get off my cock so she could slide down my body to take her place. When Emma did just that, Alyson started her descent down my body leaving a wet pussy trail until she guided my gooey cock into her pussy, I looked around to see what was going on. I looked for Misty and Monique first. I saw Monique riding one of the twin's cowgirl style in a chair but I couldn't see Misty. Then I recognized her ankle bracelet on an ankle draped over the back of a sofa facing a separate group of furniture. A mop of platinum blonde hair was bobbing up above the back of the sofa and then disappearing again. A female hand grabbed the back of the sofa and I recognized Misty's ring.

Hunter was pile-driving his cock into Dee's pussy in a missionary position on the floor beside the sofa that Jarrod was sitting on as he blew his load in Alexis' insistently sucking mouth. Dee had her arms around Hunter's neck and her legs clamped to the back of his thighs. When his torso rose, she went with him. Her wails of pressure were pulling a lot of attention. Dianna and Adele were groaning together in a sixty-nine position on a loveseat beside the door. Olivia and Sophia were trying to suck Riley back up again. He was going to have a tough job keeping those two satisfied.

Alyson's tightness was pulling my orgasm to the surface. It still had a way to go yet and I was sure I would get Alyson off before I lost my nut. Alyson furiously fucked herself on my long, thick pole. She had a glassy-eyed expression on her face as her mouth hung open gasping in air. She saw me looking at her and she smiled as she snapped her hips forward. She muttered, 'Jesus Mick. It feels like you are in my stom ..." Her sentence was disrupted by a load, warbling moan. Her pussy began clamping on my cock. I placed my hands on her round, fleshy tits and tweaked her nipples gently. Her body gyrated on my cock as she started trembling. She put her hands on mine and as she recovered, she mumbled, "Oh my God, Mick. That was awesome." She collapsed forward onto my chest. My hands were still on her breasts.

I teased her a little by flexing my cock hard inside her. She reacted each time with a spasm and a soft purring moan. There were moans and groans from around the room as orgasms erupted. They seemed to cascade from one to another as if being driven by the one before it. There was a lot of gasping for air in the room. Finally, all was quiet, except for an occasional moan.

Alexis, ever the perfect hostess was carrying a silver tray of hot, wet hand towels around the room for anyone who would like to clean up. When she offered the tray to Alyson and me, Alyson motioned for her mother to come down close to her face as if to whisper something to her. Alexis leaned in close and instead of Alyson whispering, she flicked her tongue out and plucked a big wad of cum from her chin, and pulled it into her mouth. Alexis giggled and used one of the hot towels to wipe her face. Alyson's face suddenly had an astonished expression as she said, "Jesus, Mick. You're still hard," as she moved her hips around.

Alexis giggled and said, "Welcome to the land of Mick. I swear he could fuck us all into submission before he'd allow himself to cum." She offered her hand to Alyson and said, "Well, I have a secret way to get him off. Let me at him." Alyson took her mother's hand and she pulled her pussy off my cock with a long loud groan. My cock slapped to my stomach when she came free. Alexis handed the silver tray to Alyson and dropped to her knees between my thighs. She grabbed my bouncing cock and pulled it to her lips. She kissed the knob and then struggled her lips over it and then showed her teeth as they clamped down tenderly on my shaft. She smiled as she gently bit down. Her gorgeous eyes were ablaze and burning right through me. She eased up with her teeth and pushed her lips down to my balls. Her eyes smiled at me as she started her blowjob. She took a huge suction. Her cheeks concaved. She was sucking the cum right out of me and it was working. She had done this to me before. Alexis could make me cum faster than any other woman I knew. She pulled her lips back to the knob and sucked on and off as both hands flew up and down my shaft. Alyson watched intently. She had obviously learned her skills from her mother.

Cum was boiling in my balls and Alexis knew I was moments away. She pulled her lips over my knob and lifted herself higher on her knees and shoved my extra hard cock between her tits. She clamped her hands to her side-boob and trapped my cock there as she started jerking me off with her tits. I was already on my way and I rocketed cum into her cleavage. My cock wasn't buried in her tits, so cum blasted up her neck and spattered off her chin. She tried to get her mouth on the knob. I groaned hard as the first three powerful streams covered Alexis' face, neck, and tits; not to mention the area around us that caught some of the spatter. She continued her motion and got laughing as cum was flying everywhere. Alyson was covered too as her attempts to escape were too slow. They were both laughing as the remaining, less powerful shots, glanced off her chin to fall back on her tits.

When I was done, Alyson tentatively pushed her cum-covered face to her mother's cum-covered tits and licked the cum off each of her nipples. Alexis moaned from Alyson's tongue on her nipples. Suddenly, there was a flash. It was from a camera. I looked up to see Misty standing beside Alyson with her cell phone in her hand. She took another photo.

Alyson and Misty both examined the photos and Misty did some manipulation of the icons and showed the results to Alexis, who had grabbed a wet hand-towel off the tray, still in Alyson's hands, and was wiping cum off my cock and balls before cleaning up her face and body. Alexis looked at the photo and then grinned at me. The last thing I wanted was a photo of me and Alexis engaged in sex, but Alexis seemed pleased with the photo. Misty turned the display to me and it showed only a glistening, cum covered, really big cock -- I guess the camera does add ten pounds - sticking up above a pair of cum covered big tits. No faces were displayed; only a big cock encased in big tits with a glaze of pearly, white cum. It was very erotic. Alexis said to Misty, "Send me a copy of that, Okay?" Misty grinned and nodded.

The party slowed down after that. Dianna and Adele had abandoned their sixty-nine and were now sucking and slurping on Tyler and Sean's cocks. Misty and Monique watched them until they couldn't stand it anymore and they maneuvered into a sixty-nine to take care of their needs. Emma and Dee teamed up to get Jarrod's cock hard again. Although he was already to go again. Mother and daughter seemed content to just fondle his cock as they watched to see what else was going on.

Olivia was eyeballing me as she lazily dragged her open fingers through her sex. Sophia was fondling Hunter's balls and cock and had no problem getting him up. Alexis was doing the same with Riley. Alyson got up and joined with Misty and Monique to form a daisy chain. With all this activity, I had no trouble getting my cock up again and Olivia wasted no time taking advantage as she came over and crawled into my lap. She sat herself down so that her clitoris was grinding on the base of my cock. The shaft slapped between her ass-cheeks. Her mammoth boobs were pressed against my chest and she twisted her torso so her hard nipples dragged across mine. She sensuously kissed me and I kissed her back the same way.

Up close, as we were at the moment, Olivia showed some signs of her age, but not many. She had taken good care of herself over the years. There were no signs of cosmetic surgery. She teased herself on my cock until she had a gentle orgasm that just oozed out of her and then she got down to business and let herself fall down my cock and begin her fucking motion. I cupped her ass-cheeks to yank her forward and then let her pull back before repeating. She shrieked with each thrust until she was crushed by a huge orgasm that left her gasping for oxygen. She laid her head on my shoulder crushing her massive tits on my chest. Her pussy clenched on my cock in a rhythm until they became sporadic. She continued to randomly clamp on my hardness for a long time. I just held her to me as her gasps turned into a cooing sound.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,329 Followers