Life of Mick Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The private jet was ready when we arrived and we were in the air in fifteen minutes. The girls pulled out their portable video games and entertained themselves. As soon as my head hit the back of my seat, I was asleep and I didn't wake until I felt the jolt of the wheels touching down.

In the car, Misty took the front passenger seat and Misty sat behind her. It was a quiet ride as if each of us were in deep thought. Then Misty turned to face me and said, "Uncle Hunter offered us money this morning before we came downstairs. We declined. It felt like he was paying us for sex. I didn't like the feeling. He said that he gives money to all of his kids to help with college expenses. He said 'kids', plural. The only kid I know of is Alyson. Why did he seem to include us as his kids?"

Monique interjected from the back seat, "It was a lot of money too." She giggled and then said, "I agree with Misty though; it felt like payment for sex."

The thought that was interrupted at the breakfast table when Hunter came in was back in my mind. I quickly responded, "He probably feels like you are his kids. He was a good friend of your mother's and you've always called him Uncle Hunter since before I came into the family. Aunt Lexi actually introduced me to your mother."

There was silence as Misty and Monique mulled over my explanation. Monique seemed happy with it, but Misty remained silent for the rest of the ride home. My explanation could have easily been true but I wasn't satisfied with it any more than Misty was. My thoughts were consumed by the topic. Too many things from years ago were piling up on each other.

Misty came from her room and cuddled up with me on the family room sofa without a word. It was obvious that she was troubled and I held her close to me with my arm around her shoulder. Finally, she spoke, "I never knew my bio-father. Mom never talked about him or even told me his name." Miranda had never told me anything about him either, other than he was not a good person. That certainly didn't sound like the Hunter we knew. Misty continued, "Can you talk to Hunter? Do you have that kind of a relationship with him that you can ask him a question like this?"

I believed that we did and I answered, "I can, but it would be better to talk in person. I wish this had come to light when we were there, although I suppose asking your host or hostess of an ongoing orgy if he is the father of your stepdaughters would be a little awkward." Misty giggled at the thought and nodded. She snuggled closer and wrapped her arm across my stomach and gripped my waist. Her head laid on my chest. I kissed her forehead and she pursed her lips and kissed me on the arm. We sat there in silence.

I broke the silence as I said, "Well. There is nothing to do but call them and ask." Misty looked up at me with a smile and then jumped up and took the phone out of the charger and handed it to me as she cuddled up with me again. I had second thoughts about this but I dialed the number and hit send.

Alexis answered and said, "Hello stranger. Long time no see." She giggled and continued, "What's up?" I thanked her for the spectacular weekend and the use of one of their jets and told her the girls were thrilled. She answered, "No problem. We always love having you guys close. I wish you lived closer." There were several long moments of silence as Misty elbowed me to get into the reason for the call. Alexis noted the silence and said, "There's something else isn't there?"

This was the hard part. I said, "Yes, but I don't know how to say it." I hemmed and hawed for a moment and then just launched head first. "A few things came up this weekend that got Misty and Monique asking me questions that I can't answer but when I think back to when you introduced me to Miranda got me thinking too." Alexis was silent as she waited for the question. "Is it possible that Hunter is the biological father of Misty or Monique or both?" I had asked the question and now I was holding my breath praying that I had not offended her.

There was a long silence before Alexis said, "We should have this conversation face to face. We hadn't planned to be down your way for another few weeks but this won't wait. Hunter and I will fly down tomorrow and meet with you in your office. You can invite Misty and Monique to join us or you can relay our conversation to them after. Your choice."

I said, "Is there anything you can say to hold us over until tomorrow?"

Alexis contemplated her answer in silence and then said, "The short answer is yes and no. The details need to wait. We'll see you soon." She hung up.

I thumbed the phone off and looked down at Misty who was just staring at the phone still in my hand and said, "What does, yes and no mean?"

I just shrugged and said, "I guess we'll just have to wait until tomorrow to find out. Do you want to be there or have me tell you after?"

She said, "Are you kidding me. I want to be there to ask my own questions." I smiled. I knew that would be her answer.

As if on cue, Monique came into the family room gyrating to the music from air-pods in her ears. She looked at us and the expression on our faces and touched one of her ears to mute the music. She said, "What's wrong? Who died?" Her eyes flitted from Misty to me and back.

Misty said, "It looks like Hunter may be our bio-dad after all. Dad called them and talked to Alexis. She was vague and said that she and Hunter would fly down tomorrow to discuss it face to face. I'm going to their meeting. Do you want to attend?" Moe just stood there with a slack jaw. In that one sentence, Moe seemed devastated.

Tears formed in Moe's eyes and a second later the tears cascaded down her cheeks. In a quavering voice, she said, "I'm not sure I want to know anything. Dad is my dad. The only one I ever knew. I don't care who my bio-dad is." That brought tears to my eyes and I shrugged Misty off me and stood up and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into me. She was crying hard and she hugged me hard. Misty got up and joined us in a three-way hug.

When Moe got herself together, she said, "I don't want to attend this meeting. You can tell me about it after. Okay?" I nodded and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

We all slept in my bed that night but we were all consumed with what we were going to hear from Hunter and Alexis. I slept fitfully and was thankful when the sun came up. I was anxious to get to it. It seemed that time had slowed. We showered in our own bathrooms. Misty wasn't as anxious to get to work and I guessed that it was because Peter was away at training. The girls were down to their final week as summer interns.

I couldn't concentrate on anything at work. I was waiting for my phone to ring. My cell phone finally rang a little after ten o'clock. It was Alexis saying that they had landed and were twenty minutes out. I called Misty's desk and told her. She said that she'd be right up.

I don't know why I was so nervous about this meeting. Misty seemed calmer than I was. Right on time, Kay called and said, "The West's are here. I'll send them in." I thanked Kay and hung up. My heart was hammering in my chest. Blood roared in my ears. I smiled at Misty to belie the tension I was feeling.

When Hunter came in, I stood up and greeted him with a handshake. Alexis was right behind him and I hugged and kissed her. Hunter kiss and hugged Misty and Alexis did the same. I sat down in an overstuffed chair as The West's sat on the soft leather sofa. Misty sat across from me to Hunter's right. Her hands fidgeted in her lap.

Hunter started, "I guess my offer of the money to help with college got this started, right?"

Alexis laughed and said, "No Dear. Your offer of money to Misty and Monique as you're getting out of bed with them made them feel like prostitutes." Misty grinned and nodded at Alexis.

I said, "No, but I was watching the dynamics this morning and noted that everyone there except us was either family or long-term adopted family except us. When Misty told me that you said 'you give money to all your kids to help out with college expenses, she wondered why you had said 'Kids' when only had one, Alyson. That made me fill in some blanks and I realized that Olivia's twins and Dianna must be your biological kids. Adele is Jarrod and Dee's daughter so that makes her family. So that made everyone actual family except us. After you offered the same help to Misty and Moe, it wasn't a long leap to my question to Alexis on the phone yesterday. Miranda had been friends of yours for years before you introduced her to me.

Hunter and Alexis were looking at each other as I finished my rationale. Their nonverbal communication went on for several seconds and Misty and I waited. Finally, Alexis spoke up. "Hunters offer of money yesterday was a slip-up. We should have anticipated that someone with an analytical mind like you would figure it out eventually. We stayed out of Miranda's life for a long time before we met you and thought you and she would be perfect for each other. But there is more to the story than you think, so we'll tell it all."

Alexis looked back at Hunter as if to ask if he wanted to tell it. He declined and Alexis continued. "Miranda and I were the best of friends going back to college. Hunter and I were together then and the three of us were inseparable. We've always been free with our sex starting with the moment I met Hunter in Olivia's bedroom having sex with my mother. She wouldn't give up Hunter's big cock so she shared him with me. We've been a family ever since, but I'm getting off on a tangent. Sorry. I had a modeling opportunity of a lifetime for a sports magazine and I left for several weeks leaving Hunter in the care of my friends and family. The result was that Olivia got pregnant with Tyler and Sean and Sophia with Dianna. Olivia's husband Steve and Sophia's husband Riley are aware that the kids are biologically Hunter's. Miranda was impregnated with Misty. Unbeknownst to me, the three of them had decided amongst themselves that they wanted children and they had secretively gone off the pill. They were all single without any promising relationships and Hunter was, and is, a fine specimen of a man. I wasn't pleased with the situation but it wasn't his fault. We had the lottery money, so he had more than enough to care for them. Besides, Olivia and Sophia were wealthy after their divorces.

I looked at Misty and tears glistened in her eyes. She looked at me and said, "Somehow, I've always known. Mom wasn't rich but she always came up flush with money after a visit from "Uncle Hunter and Aunt Lexi".

Hunter said, "I promised to take care of her and you."

Misty looked at him and said, "What about Monique. If I was an accident. How did she get in the picture?"

Alexis continued, "Yesterday when I said, 'yes and no' to your question, Misty was the 'yes' and Monique was the 'no'. Hunter isn't Monique's father." She looked at Misty and said, "Monique is your half-sister." The tears that had remained in the confines of Misty's eyelids now spilled over and cascaded down her cheeks. I was glad Moe had opted to avoid this conversation. Misty was crushed by this revelation and Moe would be devastated.

I looked from Misty to Alexis. Tears had formed in her eyes too. She wiped them with the back of her hand and said, "Let me explain." Misty got up to retrieve the box of tissues from my desk and then came over and sat in my lap. I held her tightly as Alexis continued, "While Miranda was pregnant with Misty, she got involved with a man. We marveled over how much he looked like Hunter. He was even Norwegian. She had gone out and found a man who was the spitting image of the man who she knew she couldn't have. He seemed like a nice guy and it's not easy for a woman to find a nice guy that didn't mind that she was pregnant with another man's child. Miranda and umm... Eric, was his name, Eric Haugen, I think." Hunter nodded. Haugen was Misty and Monique's last name. Now she was really confused.

"They got married a week after Misty was born. He promised to adopt Misty immediately and he did. They seemed to be the perfect couple and then we noticed signs that Miranda was being abused. A bruise here, a broken arm there. Hunter hired a private eye to find out what he could about Eric Haugen and the results were not good. He had come to this country in hopes of marrying a citizen so he'd be a citizen too. He had a history of violence with previous girlfriends that he successfully hid until the marriage.

We encouraged Miranda to leave him but she was terrified of him. Then she was pregnant with Monique. With our resources, we were able to get the marriage annulled and Eric deported back to Norway before Monique was born. At least I think he went back to Norway. Hunter gave her a sheepish smile. "Anyway, it took several years for Miranda to recover from her ordeal. We added her back into our sex clique when she wanted, which was often because Miranda loved sex. Then we met you, and Hunter and I agreed that you and Miranda would be good for each other. Misty was around eight and Monique was seven, if I recall." Misty nodded.

Hunter took the floor, "Mick. I am Misty's bio-dad, but you are her father. You've been an amazing father to both her and Monique." Misty nodded her agreement and leaned back and kissed me. "I will always be Uncle Hunter and Alexis and I would be destroyed if things change between us." He looked at Misty, who was still wiping tears from her cheeks, and said, "I love you and Monique like I love Alyson and Tyler and Sean and Dianna." Misty cracked a grin and cuddled in deeper to me.

Alexis said, "So, that is the story. Now, I'm concerned with how Monique is going to take this." I hadn't anticipated this explanation and I paused before speaking.

"Monique didn't want to join us because she said that she didn't care who her bio-dad was. That I was her dad." Alexis smiled and nodded. It was likely that Monique's words were just that, words. I was sure that she would be affected by the revelation that her bio-father was an abusive man but she was resilient. More so than Misty.

Alexis reiterated that they hoped that nothing would change. That we were all family. The only change was that we had information today that we didn't have yesterday. Misty got out of my lap and sat down on Hunter's lap facing him with her knees tucked into the back of the seat straddling his hips. She encircled his neck with her arms and hugged him. His arms tentatively came around her back and then he pulled her to him. They held each other for a long while. Alexis and I exchanged relieved smiles.

I didn't mind sharing Misty with Hunter. I was only the stepfather. In the back of my mind, I knew I shared her with someone out there. I was glad that it was Hunter. I refused to consider that I shared Monique with an abusive man from Norway. Moe was all mine and she was so much like me. She had been shaped by environment and not genes. I could see Hunter's personality in Misty.

Misty pulled herself back from Hunter's arms and stood up. She leaned back down and kissed him on the lips. He kissed her back. Then Misty hugged and kissed Alexis. Alexis teared up and whispered, "I wished we had told you all this before, but your mother swore us to secrecy. We both loved your mother. I hope she doesn't haunt us from the grave because we revealed it now." Misty laughed and they hugged again.

When Misty stood, Alexis said, "Why don't Mick and I leave you two to chat about whatever. I have some business to attend to with Mick." Misty smiled and nodded and as she sat down beside Hunter, Alexis and I stood up and went to the adjoining conference room, and shut the door.

Alexis moved her body into mine and fumbled with my belt and zipper as she stretched up to give me a sensuous kiss. She broke the embrace as my pants dropped to the floor and my rock-hard cock sprang up under the hem of her dress. She said, "I promised you a blow job the next time I saw you. I didn't anticipate that it would be the next day. A promise is a promise." I nodded my agreement and let her push me back into a plush leather chair. She pulled her dress up over her head and she was instantly naked except for her high heels. She squatted on those heels and wrapped her big tits around my cock and started tit-fucking me. She looked up at me and said, "I can't get used to this monster cock. You know that it was this cock that made me think how much Miranda would enjoy it. She needed something positive in her life and it turned out to be you and, what does Dianna call it? Godzilla?"

I knew she wouldn't last long with her thighs driving the tit job and she didn't. She dropped to her knees on the carpeted floor and screwed her lips on my knob and started an incredible knob job as both hands flew up and down my shaft. Those gorgeous eyes bored into mine with a smile. Her tongue lashed the underside of my cock and worked on the 'spot'. I could already feel my balls boiling from an approaching climax. I held it back because I didn't want this to ever end.

Alexis was always switching up her techniques and she eased her lips down my shaft, displacing her hands until she flicked her tongue on the top of my balls and her nose pressed into my pubic hair. I groaned hard and lifted my hips. She held her eyes on mine until they began to glisten with tears and then she slowly pulled back as her cheeks hollowed from the vacuum, she was taking on my cock. She smiled at what was probably a goofy expression on my face. She knew the effect she was having on me. She dealt with the wad of saliva that followed my cock out and then she started an incredible half-cock blow job. She started slow and then ramped up her pace before slowing again. She was always about the change in sensations whether she used her mouth, or tongue, or hands, or pussy and ass. She was the best I had ever had.

She slowly pulled back and off my cock and said, "I know I promised you a blow job and I hope you're not disappointed but I promised myself a ride on this magnificent cock and I never go back on a promise." She giggled and stood up and pulled me up from the chair. I was disappointed. My orgasm was spiraling in on me. I was moments away from filling her mouth with cum. My climax moved back as Alexis pulled herself up on the conference table with her legs dangling over the edge. She grinned up at me with my cock still in her hand and said simply, "Fuck me, Mick."

I had never noticed before that the conference table was the perfect height for fucking, at least for me. Alexis leaned back with her arms braced on the desk behind her. I bent forward and flicked my tongue on her hard nipples. She moaned and arched her back to indicate that she wanted more. I cupped both tits and sucked as much of her big, round boobs as I could into my mouth. Then I kissed her nipples first and then spiraled out before returning to her nipples again. She was moaning loudly and I was sure that Misty and Hunter would hear her.

I stood up and Alexis's eyes were glazed in passion. She muttered, "Oh God, give me your cock." I moved forward and my cock was right at her vagina. I pulled her closer to the edge of the table and pushed my cock into her. Her glazed eyes went wide as I pushed deeper until she flinched. I stopped and then immediately began sawing my cock in and out of her pussy. She bit her lower lips and held her breath and then she started gasping for air around a constant chant of "Oh's" and "Ah's" and "Oh my Gaawwdd's" until she went rigid and collapsed to her elbows on the table. She watched, glassy-eyed, as my cock burrowed deeply in her sex only to retreat and burrow in again. She screeched out, "Oh Jesus. Here I go." She was late in her attempt to squelch the screech with her hand.

Before she finished her sentence her pussy was clamping hard and fast on my cock, and Alexi's face morphed through a myriad of expressions that made me smile. She was oblivious to it all as her body began shuddering on the edge of the table. She fell to her back and tried to find a purchase that would allow her to push herself onto my cock. Her feet were dangling in midair so that didn't work. She solved her problem by wrapping her legs around my ass and locking her ankles as she began pulling and releasing. She groaned hard as she pulled herself too deep. She moaned out, "Oh my fucking gaawwdd. What a fuck." She started to settle down and I kept going as I felt my orgasm about to crest.