Life of Mick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started paying both sets of grandparents a small stipend to supplement their meager wages without insulting them. They objected at first but secretively, they were happy to get it.

I started dating again after it became clear that Rita wasn't coming back. Most were one and done. I resisted online dating sites. For a while, I took some satisfaction in dating some of the snobby girls from high school who had always snubbed me and my friends. Mostly, they were long divorced from their high school sweethearts and our roles were reversed as they scrambled to keep their multiple kids in housing with food on the table, their snobby husbands having moved on to the next conquest. I stopped that when I realized that I was forgetting where I came from and I didn't like myself very much.

I had this vision that I worked on constantly whenever I wasn't driving either James or David to one thing or another. They were both good athletes and they played all the sports: Little League Baseball, Pop-Warner Football, US Youth Soccer. It was a full-time job driving them to and from. Again, the grandparents were thrilled to help out.

My vision consisted of a fleet of drones recording video and downloading it to my server-farm in the last open bedroom providing more than a petabyte of storage. A petabyte is one thousand, terabytes, or a million gigabytes. The biggest problem I was working to solve was that video files took up so much storage. My plan was to use the downloaded drone files to trace a vehicle or person or persons backward or forward from a given location. I could envision the Police Department or Security Companys or even the FBI and CIA using this to trace criminal suspects or terrorists backward and forward to or from a crime scene. Satelite optics could enhance the capabilities of the drones and identify the suspects with facial recognition and trace them back to wherever they came from or went to after the crime. To make it a commercial success, I had to figure out a way to compress the video data and rapidly analyze it. I was nearing a break-through.

Five years later I was ready for a limited demonstration to the local Police Department. I had briefed the Chief enough to get the opportunity but I wanted to WOW the audience so I kept most of the details to myself so they could see it rather than hear me tell it. They wouldn't believe it if they didn't see it.

I had a small fleet of drones to provide aerial coverage above our small city for ten hours. I had staged a few of my friends to be the suspects of a mock bank robbery. I gave them the address of the bank and told them to plan their own route to and from the bank anytime within the ten-hour window. They were to drive to the bank, park anywhere they wanted, go inside the bank for ten minutes and then leave and go anywhere they wanted until the police arrived.

The Police Chief, a lieutenant, and two detectives attended the demo. The detectives obviously didn't want to be there. Two additional people sat by themselves in the back of the room. I was curious about them. He was tall and about my age. She looked younger and was gorgeous. I could swear that I had seen her somewhere before. They were both very well dressed. They whispered back and forth to each other as I prepared. I could hardly take my eyes off her. She was stunning in every way. I was certain that they were husband and wife. There was no clue as to why they were there. We were never introduced.

The demo went off as planned. The bank called the Police Department to report a mock bank robbery as my friend had instructed the bank manager to do. My friends had left with black nylon bags that they had carried into the bank. Then I went to work on my computer. The screen displayed an aerial view of the city like you'd see on 'Google Maps'. The streets were thin lines intersecting in every configuration. Unlike 'Google Maps', moving vehicles were visible at the size of ants. I entered the location of the bank and the time of the mock robbery as reported by the manager. Instantly, the screen zoomed down to show a bird's eye view of the bank with a timestamp and address at the bottom. So far, my audience was seeing little more than they routinely saw on their GPS, but now it got interesting. The detectives looked even more bored.

I scrolled quickly back and forward showing the traffic moving in and out of the area. The detectives picked out a car that had parked in front of the bank and three men got out and hurried into the bank with black bags in tow. I stopped the streaming and zoomed in on the obscured faces of my friends. They had been told not to look up and they didn't. I locked the cursor on the vehicle and the software traced it back along its route from the bank to its starting point, which I recognized as the grade school playground where my friends and I first met each other. I chuckled to myself that they had picked this location to start. The video showed three men get out of their own cars and get into the target car that pulled up to the bank.

I fast-forwarded back to the bank and traced the same vehicle away from the bank. It took a circuitous route through the city only to wind up back where they had started. Three men got out of the target car and returned to their own cars as the target vehicle drove away. I moved the cursor and clicked the mouse on each of the three other cars. I chose one and followed it away from the playground to my friend's apartment building. He parked in the parking lot and got out with a black bag and went inside. As previously instructed, he paused at the front door and looked up with a big grin on his face. He stuck his right middle finger toward the sky which wasn't planned. I mumbled to myself, "You're an ass-hole Jack." The address and time were displayed on the bottom of the screen.

I scrolled back to the playground and selected the second car that I had highlighted and followed that all around town to the store that my second friend worked at. The detectives were engaged now and they wrote down the new addresses. I did the same with the third and then the primary car. Police cars were dispatched to each of the four locations where they conducted brief interviews. Photos were taken along with finger-prints, as agreed to by the Chief.

It took a few hours for the Police to confirm that the finger-prints matched those collected at the bank. The manager told the Police exactly where the three men had stood at the marble counter. From the moment of the mock bank robbery to the arrival of the Police at the four suspect's locations was a little more than two hours.

The Police Chief was wowed. The detectives weren't bored any longer. Unfortunately, the Chief didn't have the budget for the initial outlay to buy sufficient quantities of drones to maintain a twenty-four hours coverage nor the funds to purchase computer server storage space. The word was out there though and exciting times were ahead.

The well-dressed couple that had sat in the back of the room during the demo came to my house later that day. He introduced himself as Hunter West of West Corp. I wasn't familiar with the company. His gorgeous wife Alexis West had been a model and I finally remembered her from a sports magazine swimwear edition. The important thing was that they wanted to fund my project. We sat for hours talking about all the possibilities. Many of his ideas I hadn't even contemplated. He brought up the legal and political pitfalls that would need to be worked out. He pointed out that my vision of being able to enter a person's name and follow that person around was likely a violation of privacy. Cities like London had so many street cameras installed that officials could track any individual from camera to camera, but the individual had to be acquired on the street and it was tedious work. Facial recognition software was under attack too. The meeting dampened my spirits a little.

They invited me to a weekend get together at their private island to 'wow' the Board of Directors with a demo and to discuss contracts, finances, and plans to expand out of my back bedrooms. It was at that meeting that I met their good friend Miranda. She was gorgeous and bright and would become my liaison with West Corp. She was twenty-nine with an eight-year-old daughter, Misty, and a seven-year-old daughter, Monique. She had been divorced for five years. I was thirty-four when we started seriously dating. My sons were fifteen and fourteen.

Miranda was a sexual whirlwind. She seduced me at every opportunity when we were alone and sometimes when we weren't. Fancy, ornately decorated public restrooms were her favorite. She loved the thrill of getting caught although we never did. She loved standing naked in a restroom stall with her long legs on either side of the toilet bending over to grab the tank while she furiously rocked herself back and forth on my big cock. She always raved about my big cock to Hunter and Alexis. I was always embarrassed.

I hired a private investigator to track down Rita so I could file for divorce. We both provided the necessary signatures and I promptly proposed to Miranda and she eagerly accepted. Hunter and Alexis invited us back to their island for another meeting that turned out to be a surprise Engagement Party. Hunter and Alexis' friends were in attendance. We were introduced to an older but stunning platinum blonde with a Dolly Partonesque body name Olivia along with her equally attractive friends, Sophia and Emma. As it turned out, Emma was Alexis' mother. They all had high profile jobs in West Corp. and had been good friends long before starting the business. I would soon find out how good a group of friends they were.

Miranda and I hadn't come prepared for more than the few hours of meetings and we objected a little when Alexis led us to a beautifully appointed bedroom. She waved our objections off and told us that pool attire and changes of clothing were in the closet. We were to meet poolside in an hour. She ignored another round of objections and smiled as she closed the bedroom door behind her.

We stood there beside the bed and looked at each other for a few moments. Miranda finally shrugged her shoulders and said, "Well, you gotta do what you gotta do."

Miranda went to the huge walk-in closet and I heard her in there laughing. I walked in as she turned around holding out a tiny speedo-type men's bathing suit only it was smaller. In her other hand was a tiny pile of fabric that she held up to reveal the smallest bikini I had ever seen. In a public setting, we'd both be arrested for indecent exposure.

I chuckled and said, "I definitely want to see you in that bikini but there is no way I'm wearing that thing. I may as well go naked."

Miranda laughed as she held up the speedo to my hips. She said, "If I'm wearing this, you're wearing that." I groaned and took the speedo from her as she held up the bikini top to her chest. It would barely cover her nipples, let alone any of her big breasts.

As I undressed in the bedroom, Miranda changed in the adjoining bathroom. I had a devil of a time finding a position for my cock, especially when I found myself envisioning Alexis in a tiny bikini like Miranda's. I tried laying my cock horizontally and then vertically. Either way, the bulge was more than obvious and I wasn't even hard.

When Miranda walked in wearing her bikini, the battle with my cock was lost. As it hardened, it pushed up and out of my speedo by several inches. Miranda watched as she ran her fingers under the tiny triangles of material covering only her nipples. We were both aroused and she hurried across the room and yanked my suit down to my knees and forced my cock into her mouth. She was already gasping for air. I untied her bikini top and leaned down to fondle her tits. She worked her lips around the ridge of my velvety crown and randomly added her tongue as she rolled her head around and around. She mixed that up with several bobs of her head down my shaft. God, I was hard. She fondled my balls and then sucked each of them into her mouth as she gazed up past my cock to hold my eyes to the erotic scene before me.

I could feel my orgasm rising and I wanted to fuck her so bad. I pulled back away from her and a confused look appeared on her face. I pulled her up to her feet and bent down and lashed my tongue around her nipples. She grabbed the back of my head to hold me there but I pulled away again. I moved around behind her dragging my raging hard erection along her waist. She knew what I was planning and she giggled as she tried to kiss me as I moved past her. I pulled her bikini bottom to the floor and we were both naked. She continued to moan as my hands gently followed the contours of her breasts. Her nipples were as hard as I had ever seen them. My hands tracked down her body, past her slender waist to grip her hips. She looked back at me with a knowing grin on her face.

I bent her forward so she could steady herself with her hands on the bottom rail of the four-poster bed. She looked back at me again with a sultry look on her face and spread her legs in anticipation. I leaned down and kissed her on the neck and flicked my tongue on her erogenous zone below and slightly behind her ear. She groaned and shuddered as I guided my cock to her sex. She was soaking wet and ready for me. She lifted her face to graze my cheek with hers and whispered, "Fuck me, Michael. Give it all to me." That was the first time she ever used my formal name.

She reached back to place her hand on my cock along with mine. I left it to her and she guided me the rest of the way. I eased my cock inside her and she flinched slightly and groaned with pleasure. Her face pressed against mine and her mouth dropped open with a sensual moan. Her eyes were closed but not tightly. She was on the same page as me regarding how this fuck was going to go. Hard and raw or slow and sensual. She eased her hips back at me and I gently pushed my cock deeper. Her open lips were trembling as she moaned. My lips returned to her neck and she moaned louder and pushed back harder. Her back was arched forward to lift her ass. She stood on her tip-toes to ensure that the angle was perfect. She muttered, "Oh my gawwdd. Mick. GO."

I got the message. She was close to cumming already. I pulled back and started a fucking motion that was a little faster and urgent than a normal pace. She screamed when I gently curled my fingers into her hip bones and leaned back and got into it. As I pushed deep, she was forced to her toes, only to return to her heels as I pulled back. She screamed again, "Fuck, Mick. Give it to me now. Oh gawwdd, I'm cumming."

I ratcheted up my pace and followed only seconds behind her orgasm. Her clenches were more powerful than usual. I don't know if it was the position or the passion but she grimaced with each clench and I could tell that she was being driven to add the power of her vaginal muscles.

I drove my hips at her to launch my cock deep as I fired many shots of cum into her. She gripped the footboard of the bed harder as she absorbed my thrusts and groaned hard with each one. She started chanting, "Jesus Mick. Jesus Mick," until I made one last extra hard thrust to assist my last bolt of cum.

I stayed deep in her sex for several moments and Miranda released her right hand from the footboard and ran it down her stomach to her pubic mound and then cupped my balls. My cum and her juices were leaking onto my balls and down her thighs. She closed her legs and clenched her thighs on my balls as she pulled them through. We stood their nuzzling the sides of our faces. She whispered, "Fuck, that was intense." I nodded my agreement and then pulled back. My cock was softening and withdrew easily. A gusher of cum and juices made Miranda hurry to the bathroom with her hand jammed between her thighs. I checked my watch and figured we had time for a quick shower together before heading for the pool.

We both wore robes, that we found on the back of the bathroom door, over our ridiculously tiny bathing suits and walked through this incredible mansion of a home to the back deck. The others were already there. Alexis was at the mobile bar mixing drinks. She wore nothing but a bikini bottom. Her breasts were incredible. As we rounded the bar, I saw Olivia, Sophia, and Emma lying in lounge chairs dressed the same as Alexis. All three of them had huge boobs that had no reason to be standing as firmly as they were at their age, other than with breast enhancement surgery, which had been done masterfully. They raised their glasses in a toast to Miranda and me on our engagement.

Like women do, they wanted to see Miranda's engagement ring. It was a beautiful diamond ring but nothing like Olivia wore on her left ring finger along with an equally stunning wedding band of gold and diamonds. I wondered where her husband was today. The women oohed and aahed over Miranda's ring.

Hunter was working a long aluminum pole in the pool with a hose attached to the pool skimmer. He was barely wearing a speedo suit like the one I was wearing under my robe. We were of similar build although his muscles were cut better than mine. I had to chuckle to see that he had a similar problem of where to wear his junk. I asked if there was anything I could do to help. He declined the offer and said that he used to clean pools for a summer job and then said, "That's how I met Alexis." He paused, looking over at the cluster of women across the pool, and then a wistful smile formed and he continued, "That's how I met all of them. They are all closer than family to me." The smile changed and he looked me over and said, "You're kind of overdressed, aren't you. Join the party. It's in honor of you two."

I started to remove my robe as Alexis walked up and stepped between Hunter and me. She put one hand around his waist and offered me a frosty glass of 'whatever' with the other. I tried not to stare at her tits but they were so perfect. I felt that familiar tingling in my crotch. Alexis smiled. She knew where I was looking. She released Hunter's waist and stepped toward me and said, "Let me take that robe. It's way too hot to be wearing a terry-cloth robe.

I was caught between leaving the robe on and offending the hostess or taking it off to reveal that I had a full-on boner that was nowhere close to being contained in the suit. Alexis took the decision away from me as she reached up and pulled the robe over my shoulders and off my arms. Her left breast ran along my arm and a bolt of electricity coursed through me. I instinctively looked down to see how bad things were. She followed my eyes down as well. She looked back up at my face with a sultry smile and said simply, "Nice. Very nice." She turned her face to Hunter and said, "Miranda wasn't exaggerating. This is going to be more fun than I thought." She turned back to me and let her eyes trace down my torso to my exposed cock and then back up to my eyes. I was completely embarrassed by the situation. I knew this would happen.

Hunter took in the scene and said to me, "Don't worry about it. It happens to me all the time. How could it not with all these gorgeous women around." He waved his arm toward the others. I turned to look where he was motioning and saw that Miranda was also out of her robe and had already removed her bikini top. My mind made a quick comparison of boobs across the pool. Miranda has big breasts, comparable to Emma's and Sophia's but not Olivia's. Alexis's breasts were smaller than Miranda's but they were perfect for her sensational body.

Miranda saw my dilemma and hurried around the pool to stand between me and Alexis and Hunter. She blocked their view while she fumbled around with my erection trying to get it back in the suit. It was an exercise in futility. Alexis giggled and said, "Miranda. You'll only make it worse. Believe me. I know." Hunter chuckled and nodded his head.