Life of Mick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda turned to face Alexis as Hunter pulled the pole from the water and headed for the side of the pool-house. "I'm so sorry Alexis. I'm totally embarrassed." She continued to fumble around with my hard-on with her hands behind her back so Alexis couldn't see.

Alexis laughed and said, "I've tried everything with Hunter. Did you try getting him off?" Miranda hesitated before nodding. Now I was double embarrassed. Alexis nodded, "Yeah. It never worked with Hunter either. It's fun though."

I was stunned at how Alexis was talking so frankly about blow jobs. Miranda chuckled at her frankness and stepped to the side and turned to motion with both hands toward my partially covered cock and said, "Well, it obviously didn't help any. Alexis bent to the side to see around Miranda and raised her right hand to her left breast and twirled her fingers around her hardening nipple. She sucked her lower lip between her gleaming white teeth.

"That looks like it might be painful. Just take the suit off." I looked at Miranda, who was staring at Alexis. Hunter was returning from hanging the pole on the outside wall of the pool-house and Alexis looked over at him and said, "Hey Baby, take your bathing suit off." Hunter didn't hesitate as he hooked his thumbs on the hips of his suit and pushed it down to his knees and let it drop to the deck. He ran his hand down the length of his cock and off the end.

Miranda stared at Hunter's cock as it grew longer and fatter. Alexis reached over and gripped his cock and stroked it a few times. Hunter's erection was no bigger than mine but his ripped physique added to his whole package and Miranda couldn't take her eyes away. I thought my cock would explode right there watching Alexis stroking Hunter's cock.

Alexis stepped away from Hunter and stepped up to Miranda and said, "May I," as she motioned toward my crotch. Miranda was still staring at Hunter's erection and just nodded. Alexis stepped up to me and dropped to her knees in front of me and pulled my speedo down to my feet and I stepped out of it. My cock snapped forward when it came free and was bobbing inches from Alexis' face. She giggled and looked up and back at Miranda who was paying no attention.

Alexis turned back to look up at my face as she leaned forward and kissed my glans. She then wrapped the fingers of her right hand around the circumference halfway down my shaft and twisted her head back and forth to screw her lips onto my knob. Her fingers didn't touch her thumb and her lips were stretched to two thin lines. She lashed her tongue around the ridge as she rolled her lips on and off the knob before working the 'spot' with her tongue.

I had to tear my eyes away from Alexis' gorgeous eyes gazing up at mine. They had a mischievous look in them. I looked at Miranda who was still staring at Hunter. I noticed that her nipples were as hard as nails and she was dragging her index fingernail around one of them. I turned my head to look across the pool. All three topless women were standing there watching us with a drink in one hand. Emma and Sophia were fondling their own tits and Olivia's hand had pulled her bikini bottom to the side as she strummed her fingers through her sex. I had a feeling that we would be in a full-on five-on-two orgy very soon and it wasn't hard to figure out that this had been the plan all along.

I had never been to an orgy before. I wondered if Miranda had attended one of Hunter and Alexis' orgies before we met. She certainly had the sexual proclivities for an orgy and this couldn't be the first one that the West's had hosted.

Alexis eased her lips off my knob and dragged her tits along either side of my cock and then up my body as she stood. That impish look was still in her eyes. Without warning, Alexis grabbed my wrist, stepped around in front of Miranda, and dropped her body into the pool, pulling me and Miranda in with her. Miranda screamed before she went under. She came up thrashing with her hands. Her face was barely above the surface and she screamed, "I can't swim," and then went under again. I was close and I grabbed her and pulled her up. She spun around and grabbed me by the neck and pulled me under with her. I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to my chest. She tried to climb up higher, which forced me under again. I could see how a drowning person could drown the person saving them. She was obviously terrified. It showed in her eyes and thrashing arms.

Suddenly, Hunter was there beside us. Miranda's thrashing forced me under again and I had to push away from her to get back to the surface. Miranda spun around and threw her arms around Hunter's neck and he pulled her in close. He was calm and soothing and Miranda settled down a little as he treaded water toward the shallow end. Alexis moved over to help me as I gagged and sputtered. We swam together toward the shallow end to assist.

When Hunter, who was much taller than Miranda, was able to stand on the bottom, Miranda realized that she was out of danger and she stopped thrashing and clenched her arms tight to Hunter's neck. He held her tight to his chest and spoke softly to her to settle her down even though her feet weren't on the bottom. She locked her legs around Hunter's thighs. She was exhausted. When Alexis and I swam up, Alexis whispered to me, "Look down under Miranda's ass." I looked and saw that Hunter still had his erection and it had pushed between Miranda's upper thighs and was sticking out under her ass-cheeks. My erection had disappeared the moment Miranda grabbed me and pulled me under.

Miranda must have known that his cock was there because her hips and legs were driving her sex on it. Alexis didn't object to Hunter and Miranda's coupling and she grinned and whispered to me, "What a dog," and giggled before she pulled me to the steps leading up to the deck. She walked a couple of steps up and then hooked her thumbs in her bikini bottom and leaned forward and pulled it down her legs. She kicked it off her feet and then motioned for me to come up to her. Then she went back down the steps into the water and pushed my semi-erect cock into her mouth. This time, she pushed her lips down to my balls and held herself there. My cock grew to full size in two seconds and she still didn't back off. 'Fuck,' I thought. 'She's deep-throating me. Oh, my gawd, this is incredible.' Rita had never deep throated my big cock and neither had any of my dates since. Miranda had never attempted to deep throat. This was amazing. My head rocked back on my neck and I muttered, "Oh, fuck." The three standing on the deck watching giggled amongst themselves. Emma said loudly, "Alexis, Baby. Don't eat it all. Save some for us." The others broke out laughing and Alexis gagged on my cock as she laughed too.

Alexis pulled off and flexed her jaw around with her fingers and turned to the trio and said, "He's bigger than Hunter, so brace yourselves, ladies. I'm going in." They all laughed as Alexis pushed me back to sit on the top step. She walked up and straddled my hips and squatted over my cock. She guided me to her sex and dropped herself on. Her mouth flew open in a deep guttural groan as she rotated her hips around before finding her limit. She muttered, "Definitely bigger."

She sat there for a moment before she reached her hands up to my shoulders and used the leverage to fuck herself on my cock. I was so aroused to have this vision of beauty plunging up and down my cock. I knew I could cum right then but that would be so embarrassing. I closed my eyes to her bouncing fun-bags. I didn't need any further sexual stimulations. To take my mind off what was happening, I opened my eyes and looked past Alexis's writhing body to see what Hunter and Miranda were doing. That didn't help any. Miranda's bikini bottom was floating on the surface where they had been standing and they were over at the edge of the pool below the trio. Her elbows were up on the deck and her legs were still wrapped around Hunter's ass. Water sloshed heavily against the side of the pool as Hunter plowed his hips at her. Her mouth hung open as she moaned continuously. Hunter had her hips in his hands pulling her toward him as he slammed his hips toward her. Miranda was enjoying herself as much as I was.

I was overcome with the need to take control as Hunter had with Miranda, so I leaned into Alexis and pulled my legs up a couple of steps and in one motion stood up with my hands under her ass. She squealed with delight as I walked back down in the water and moved over beside Miranda and Hunter. Hunter looked at us and grinned. Miranda was oblivious to anything other than Hunter's cock.

Alexis put her arms on the deck like Miranda and wrapped her legs around me as Miranda had. I fucked her as hard as Hunter's was fucking Miranda and a furious sloshing of water caused waves to travel across the pool and splash on the opposite wall. I was still going to cum soon, but I was on a mission and even if I blew my load, I would continue fucking Alexis until Hunter was done or I went too soft to continue. Call it male ego if you want. That's what it was.

The trio on the deck started chanting, "GO... GO... GO," in rhythm with our synced motion. Miranda screamed out, "I'm cumming. Oh, Jesus. I'm cumming."

Moments later, Alexis yanked me hard into her with her legs and groaned, "OH FUCK, YES. YES. ME TOO." I felt her pussy clamping tightly on my cock before she finished the sentence.

Hunter looked over at me as his hips continued the motion. He said, "Are you ready?" All I could do was nod my head. He laughed and said, "Three... two ... one." We both fired our hips at our partners and both groaned loudly as we emptied our loads of cum. Both Miranda and Alexis screeched as the first powerful shots erupted into their pussies. The deck trio hooted and yelled and clapped their hands in applause. Alexis reached up and pulled my face down into her cleavage. Miranda did the same to Hunter. I guess there is female ego too.

Miranda was reluctant to jump back in the pool and she used her arms on the edge to leverage herself up to set her ass on the deck. Emma offered a hand to help her to her feet. I carried Alexis, with my cock still embedded in her sex, up the stairs and set her down in a chair by the table. She released her legs and let herself go. Hunter came up the stairs behind me and clapped me on the shoulder and said, "Nice job. I think we are going to get along really well." He walked past me to the bar and pulled two beer bottles out of the ice and offered one to me. I took it and twisted the cap off. I needed it.

I hadn't seen much girl-on-girl sex except on the internet, so I was fascinated when Olivia and Sophia squatted in front of Alexis and shared tonguing my cum from her pussy. Alexis had a huge smile on her face and Olivia took the lead. Emma sat down beside Miranda and ran her hand down her flat stomach and over her pubis to her pussy oozing Hunter's cum. I watched Miranda to see how she was going to react. She spread her legs and moaned as Emma ran two fingers into her pussy and pulled out a glob of cum. Emma pushed the glob to her lips and cleaned them with her tongue. She returned and pulled out more and offered her fingers to Miranda, who smiled and pushed her lips on Emma's fingers and licked them clean. Hunter watched me watching Miranda and Emma. He just smiled when I looked over at him.

Hunter's big cock stayed soft. I guess he was so used to this that it didn't affect him like it was affecting me. My cock was growing with that tingling sensation again. Hunter found a lounge chair and laid back in it and took a sip off his bottle and closed his eyes. Miranda parted her legs and Emma buried her face in her sex. The loud slurping noises hardened my cock and I started slowly jerked myself off as I sipped at my beer.

No one was paying any attention to the fact that I had an erection again. Alexis and Miranda's heads were tipped back with eyes closed while the trio concentrated on extracting cum from their pussies. I felt that it was a bit too far to advance on any of the trio. I didn't know them and they didn't know me. It would be a bit presumptuous to shove my hard-on in their faces. I walked over to Miranda's chair and set my hard cock on her lips. Her eyes opened and she grinned up at me. She took my cock in her hand and held it as she struggled the fat knob past her lips. Emma heard the tell-tale slurping and sucking noise and she pulled back from Miranda's pussy and looked longingly at my cock appearing and disappearing into Miranda's face as I gently fucked her face.

Emma looked up at me and pointed at my cock and then her lips indicated that she wanted to suck my cock. I pulled my cock back from Miranda's lips and took one side-step to bring my cock to Emma's face. She grinned and took it in her hand and held it as she struggled her lips over my bulbous knob. She worked the knob and ridge with her lips and tongue before she pushed deeper. She pulled back and then pushed down even further. It wasn't long before she pushed her nose into my pubic hair. Her eyes watered and the tears popped from the confines of her eye-lids. She gagged and was forced to retreat. She was undeterred and after clearing her throat, she pushed right back down to my balls.

Behind me, I heard Olivia say, "Hey. No fair Emma. You have to share." Emma ignored Olivia's protests and started an amazing half-cock blow job mingled with a double hand job. Olivia stood up and came over and pulled my hand toward a lounge chair. Emma followed without coming off my cock. I had to chuckle to see Emma hobbling along on her knees desperate not to relinquish my cock to Olivia. I had a feeling that this trio had a long history of sexual competition.

Miranda sat up in her chair to watch the trio maneuvering to get at my erection. Olivia was by no means plump but she was bigger than Emma and Olivia nudged Emma off my cock and took over. I didn't care who was giving me a blow job. Despite the obvious competition between them, they cooperatively shared my cock between the three of them. Each one had their own techniques and despite my two previous ejaculations, it wasn't long before I humped up and groaned out another one. Each of them took a shot and passed it on. Sometimes the next mouth got on to receive the next shot and sometimes they didn't and caught a powerful shot everywhere from their huge tits to over their heads to the deck behind them.

The orgy paused as we all returned to our rooms to dress formally for dinner. All the clothes were in our closet. Miranda's long, flowing, and low-cut dress was incredibly sexy and expensive. She liked me in the tuxedo and thought I looked like James Bond. I took a pose with my fingers aimed like a gun. We both laughed hard as we joined the others. I wouldn't have been surprised if we were the only ones dressed but everyone was dressed in very sexy gowns. Hunter wore a tuxedo similar to mine. I expected servants but there were none. Alexis was moving back and forth from the sitting room to the kitchen as she prepared the meal. Olivia and Sophia were making drinks and it was obvious they were heavily sampling their own concoctions. Emma was helping Alexis.

After dinner, we adjourned to the living room. Miranda and I were excited and anxious about how things would go from here. Miranda went to the kitchen to offer to help clean up and found Emma perched on the counter with her legs up on Alexis' shoulders and dress at her waist. Alexis was bent over between Emma's legs slurping her tongue in her mother's pussy. Alexis' gown was piled on her back and Hunter was fucking her doggy style. His hands were on her hips as his hips snapped forward in a vigorous fucking motion. They didn't notice Miranda and she watched for a minute and then left. She told me what was going on in the kitchen. Her face was flushed with arousal.

Sophia came over to us and pushed her lips to Miranda's ear and whispered something. I couldn't hear. Olivia was watching from the bar with a huge grin on her face. Something was up and I suspected that the orgy was back on. Miranda broke into a smile and looked at me with a sultry look. Sophia unzipped Miranda's gown and it dropped to the floor. Miranda was naked. Sophia took her hand and mine and led us over to a large double sofa and maneuvered her to her back. Olivia came over and unzipped Sophia's dress and it sluffed to the floor. She was also naked and by then I had a raging hard-on that was desperate to escape the confines of my pants. Sophia moved between Miranda's legs and kissed her way up her thighs and into her sex. Miranda whimpered and shuddered from Sophia's attack.

Oliva came over to me and kissed me passionately. I kissed her back. She removed my jacket and unbuttoned my shirt. I unzipped her dress down her back and she shrugged it off. She pressed her huge tits to my bare chest and unbuckled my pants. Then the zipper came down and my cock was free. She took my boner in her hand like she was shaking my hand and started a hand job. Miranda was moaning constantly as Sophia slurped her tongue through her sloppy wet pussy. She was getting into this lesbian sex and I found it oddly erotic.

Olivia slid her tits down my body and squatted so she could start a tit job before she lashed her tongue up and down my shaft. Then she stood up and moved me in behind Sophia's upraised ass and pulled my cock to Sophia's sex. I grabbed her hips and pushed my cock steadily forward into Sophia's pussy. Her head came up out of Miranda's pussy as she groaned until I hit bottom. I started fucking her right away and my momentum pushed Sophia's face through Miranda's sex.

Olivia wasn't going to be left out. She went around to the end of the sofa and climbed up above Miranda's face. Miranda raised her hand to help steady Olivia as she sat down with her wet pussy on Miranda's lips. Miranda eagerly began tonguing Olivia's sex. There was a lot of moaning and groaning from there.

For an older woman, Sophia had an amazing ass. When she pulled her head up and looked back at me and said, "Fuck my ass," I didn't hesitate. I'd never fucked a woman's ass before. I pulled out of her pussy and raised my cock an inch or so and dragged my gooey cock around her anus and pushed. It was harder to do than I thought. I pushed harder and after she reached back to fine-tune my position, she pushed back. As I slid inside, I was amazed at the heat and pressure. It was incredible and I started fucking her ass as she went back to eating Miranda's pussy and groaning with each thrust.

Sophia was the first to go. She had lost her concentration on Miranda's pussy as her head lifted. Her big boobs were dragging along Miranda's thighs as she bobbed forward and back, driven by my momentum. Her mouth hung open as she screeched out, "Oh fuck. Here I go." Her sphincter grabbed my cock in a stranglehold. As she pulsed through her orgasm, I was able to continue whenever her grip relaxed for a moment. When she recovered, she pushed back at me and I took that as a signal to pull out. She pushed herself up on her knees and got to her feet. She picked up a wet towel off the bar and wiped my cock clean and then sucked my hard cock into her mouth. She smiled up at me as she buried my cock to her nose. She stood and pulled my cock over so Olivia could bend over and take her turn. I was in heaven. Sophia shoved the wet towel to her ass.

After a few trips down my cock, Olivia pulled back and Sophia maneuvered me between Miranda's legs and I pushed into her. She wasn't ready for it as she was furiously flagellating her tongue on Olivia's pussy. Olivia smiled at me as I started my fucking motion. I started up on my knees but I leaned forward and put my lips on Olivia's right nipple. She leaned forward to push her tits to my face. She moaned and writhed her body on Miranda's face.