Life of Mick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later, Olivia's orgasm rolled through her. She muttered, "Fuck. I'm cumming."

My orgasm was building higher and when I fired my first cum shot into Miranda, she screamed into Olivia's sex and began humping herself up at me. She was clearly in her orgasm. I felt her clenching pussy. I launched many shots and Miranda's clenching pussy milked me dry. Olivia moved back on the arm of the sofa and I pulled Miranda up and sat back with her settling down on my cock. I held her tightly to me with her arms around my back holding tight too. We kissed until our orgasms dissipated.

Emma, Alexis, and Hunter had watched the end of our orgy and they all applauded as they walked in. They were all fully dressed and you'd never know what they had been doing in the kitchen.

The orgy went on with several different combinations of participants. Everyone's sexual appetites were sated and we sat around talking in the nude. It was late when we went to bed.

During the night, Miranda woke me and said, "Make love to me, Michael." We started slowly and sensuously in a missionary position with her legs wrapped around my thighs. I followed her lead as she pulled on me with her legs. We changed to a sixty-nine position and she eagerly accepted my cock to her lips. She moaned around my shaft as I flicked my tongue across her clitoris and plunged deep into her pussy. From there we did doggy and then she moved above me and we did cowgirl. She rocked her body back and forth and then she lifted herself and I wondered where she was going next. She didn't go anywhere. She rolled her hips forward and position my cock at her anus. She whispered, "I've never done this before, so bear with me." She pushed down hard as I held my position. She stopped as soon as I was inside and I thought she was done with this. She continued and was getting into it as she pushed her hands down to her sex and curled her fingers inside. She timed everything and exploded into an anal and vaginal orgasm at the same time and I was sure she was going to wake the house. She rode my cock in furious thrusts and I blew my load in her ass. She continued to rock back and forth until I was done. She pushed her legs down the outside of mine and fell forward on my chest, pulling my softening cock from her.

We woke in the morning just like that. We showered and dressed in the clothes we had arrived in. The others were already in the dining room. Alexis and Emma were placing platters of sausage, scrambled eggs, and toast. We ate as we talked about business. They all worked for Hunter's company and they knew all the details of my project. When breakfast was over, Miranda and I thanked Hunter and Alexis for inviting us into their family. Alexis kissed Miranda and then kissed me and whispered, "One of these days I want to DP with you and Hunter." I just smiled, I knew what DP meant and as I climbed into the driver's seat of the rental car, I had to adjust the position of the erection in my pants.

Several months later Miranda and I married. It was a fancy wedding. We invited our families, extended families, and friends, new and old. Hunter was my best man and Alexis was Miranda's Maid of Honor. Unfortunately, we didn't get the opportunity to renew the island orgy. James and David were tasked to film all the festivities with their 'Go-Pro' cameras. I had made a specific request that they catch candid moments on film and I didn't want a video of me fucking Alexis or Hunter fucking Miranda. Alexis was disappointed that she didn't get her DP but she understood. There would be other opportunities.

Miranda and her two daughters, aged eight and nine moved into my big house. She sold her two-bedroom house in the city. I moved the equipment out of my office and server room to the basement and we all had our own bedrooms. James and David were not big fans of getting instant little sisters. Misty and Monique were thrilled to have big brothers.

West Corp. had set me up in a huge warehouse with towers of servers. I continued to tinker around with the servers in my basement. A second warehouse was used to assemble drones and another was used for drone maintenance. We sold the drones commercially and they were a big hit in the industry after Hunter's new battery was perfected. It replaced the 30-minute battery with a two-hour battery, thus reducing the number of drones that had to be rotating in and out of service to maintain twenty-four-hour coverage.

The word was out and Police Departments all over the country were budgeting to get on board. The FBI and CIA were sniffing around as were security agencies in other countries. The NSA and Homeland Security nipped selling to foreign governments in the bud in the name of national security. It was no big thing. We had all we could do to keep up with domestic demands. We provided the drones and the encrypted software to run them. We provided Server Towers if the client didn't have their own in sufficient quantity. The amount of computer storage was still massive. We provided training on the system and maintenance contracts. The money was pouring in and my new division of West Corp hired a lot of happy citizens.

My job became traveling around the country giving demos and selling my surveillance system. I was on travel when I suddenly realized that David's eighteenth birthday was today. I dropped everything and grabbed the West Corp. jet, that was provided to me, and returned home. I didn't call Miranda to tell her I'd be home early. I wanted to surprise her and David. James was in his freshman year at college and he was making a surprise trip home to celebrate too. He had informed me of his plans but forbid me to tell David or Miranda. I complied with his wishes.

When I got home, the house was completely quiet. Not a hint of a party of any kind. No one was downstairs so I stepped to the staircase and yelled out, "Miranda. Are you here? Where is everyone?" I heard a loud thunk from upstairs so I climbed the stairs to the second floor. I opened the door to the master bedroom and Miranda was lying naked on the king-size bed in a very provocative position. Her face was flushed and she smiled at me and flexed her index finger for me to come to her.

I glanced around the room and walked toward the bed as I said, "Where is everyone? I came home for the party. Are you surprised?"

Miranda said, "Very surprised." She attacked my belt and then my zipper. Her nipples were already on high beams. Her pussy glistened with wetness. Her eyes were sultry. I was familiar with that look and I couldn't get undressed fast enough and completely forgot that she never did explain where everyone was.

I climbed on the bed and crawled up to kiss her pouty lips. She moved away and slid down my body and kissed my erection from tip to balls. She whispered, "God I love this cock," before struggling her lips around my knob and then down my shaft. I groaned and collapsed to my back, pulling her lips with me. She was in heat as she gave me an amazing blow job. She pulled off just long enough to take a few gasps of air before going right back down.

I tried to maneuver into a sixty-nine position so I could give her a good tongue lashing. She pulled me back. I didn't get it because she loved for me to eat her pussy. Her ex had always refused to do that. I stayed on my back as she knelt between my legs to administer her blow job. From what I could remember of Rita's blow jobs, Miranda was much better.

As usual, Miranda sucked a load of cum from me before she crawled up over my hips and sat down on my hard cock. She dry-humped herself on my cock through one orgasm and then lifted herself to plant my cock in her pussy. We both groaned hard as she descended.

With all the travel, I wasn't getting enough of this. As it turned out, neither was Miranda. I got my hips into her rhythm and it wasn't long before she wailed out that she was cumming. Her body writhed on me as her pussy clenched hard on my cock. My orgasm was building to a powerful climax but Miranda had one more before I launched my hips up hard into her. She continued to gyrate on my spewing cock until her pussy stopped pulsing. I blew my last shot and she just sat there looking down at me. Then she looked to her right and smiled before pursing her lips in an air-kiss. It was a curious move but I didn't think anything of it at the time. I went to the bathroom to start a shower and while I was lathering myself up, Miranda joined me. She explained that the birthday party for David was tomorrow but she was happy to have me home early. She sucked another load of cum from me with the shower pelting down on her head.

I woke in the night just enough to look at the digital clock and realized that Miranda wasn't there. I fell quickly back to sleep and woke at dawn to find her wrapped tightly in the covers as she softly snored. I leaned over and kissed her forehead and she mumbled something unintelligible. I pulled on my robe and went downstairs to start the coffee.

James and David were sitting at the breakfast nook in their boxers and tee shirts with cups of coffee on the table. They greeted me warmly and James poured me a cup and sat back down. David said that he got in late last night and would have said hello but he heard that I was otherwise engaged. James chuckled and took a sip off his cup. I ignored him.

I looked at the calendar in the cabinet and saw on yesterday's date "David's B-Day Party". There was no mention of a delay to today. What the hell was going on?

Misty and Monique were gangly twelve- and eleven-year old's. They were just growing into their bodies. Both had sprouted boobs. They were going to be tall. Monique was in braces. They were both pretty girls already. They had good genes from Miranda.

The party that night was fun. It was just the family. Getting us all together at one time was a major coup. That night Miranda blew my doors off again. This time she didn't pull away when I moved to eat her pussy. We finished in the missionary position and I drifted off to sleep right after. I woke in the night and Miranda was gone again. I immediately went back to sleep. She was sound asleep beside me when I got up the next morning. She hadn't showered after our sexual escapades last night and she reeked of sex. I showered and prepared to go back out on the road.

Our lives continued like this for another two years and then the wheels came off the wagon. Miranda was having health issues and then she was diagnosed with breast cancer. She opted to have a double mastectomy and her mood spiraled into the ground from there. I gave up the road trips and stayed home to care for her. She rejected my efforts to lift her mood with sex. She wouldn't let me see her without at least a tee-shirt on. She had extended her life but she wasn't living. She was waiting to die. I tried everything I could think of to raise her spirits. Nothing worked and four years, almost to the day of her diagnosis, she passed away in Hospice. I objected to the Hospice, insisting we could take care of her at home. She insisted. She passed with Monique and Misty sitting vigil. I wanted to be there too but I was glad she wasn't alone.

The girls were eighteen and seventeen and they were the spitting image of their mother. Their presence around the house reminded me constantly of Miranda and made me sad at the same time.

During the four years of waiting for the grim-reaper, Miranda spent a lot of time on her laptop computer. She always closed the lid when I came into the room. I was curious about what she was working on but I didn't ask. When she went to Hospice, she left her laptop behind. A few weeks after the funeral I was home alone and I opened her laptop and searched the files. I started with the largest files first and I found about fifty video files labeled by date. The oldest one was dated the day that Dave's eighteenth birthday was supposed to be. It was raw footage from one of my son's 'Go-Pro' cameras.

I had a bad feeling but I double-clicked on the file. The video opened in a close-up shot of a giggling Miranda. This was six years ago and she was at the peak of her beauty; well before the ravages of cancer. I smiled at the sight of her giggling like that. She was pulling on whoever was taking the video as they moved up the stairs and into the master bedroom. The camera followed her down to her knees as her hands went to a zipper. My heart was sinking fast as Miranda pulled the cock from his pants and pushed her lips over the knob. I knew it wasn't my cock. I should have just shut it off but I couldn't.

Miranda gazed up at the camera with a sensuous grin as she bobbed her head on the cock. It was noticeably smaller than mine. She continued until the cameraman groaned and launched his cum into her mouth. She took it all and then pulled back and played with the cum on her lips for the camera.

Miranda kissed her way up the cameraman's body and then kissed the lens of the camera. She stepped back and stripped herself naked. She posed and said, "Well, David. What do you think? Happy Birthday." My worst fear was confirmed. My wife was having sex with my eighteen-year-old son. Further confirmation was provided when the camera was placed on her bureau and the next few minutes showed her stripping his clothes off and then push him onto his back on the bed as she mounted his hips. She writhed like a snake as she fucked him to another orgasm. She had three of her own. She dropped her breasts to his chest and was kissing him passionately when the video background recorded my voice saying, "Where is everyone?"

In the video, Miranda flew off David's cock as he scrambled to get out of the bed. He gathered his discarded clothing as Miranda ran into the bathroom and returned with a towel wiping at her dripping pussy. David headed for the closet only to be called back by Miranda to get his camera. He grabbed his 'Go-Pro' off the bureau and barely made it into the closet when the bedroom door opened. It was dark on the video until the closet door cracked open slightly and the video showed Miranda poised on her bed like she had been waiting for me. On the video, I said, "Where is everyone? I came home for the party. Are you surprised?" Miranda replied, "Very surprised."

Miranda and I had the sex that I remembered that night and here it was preserved for all time on video. Then there it was. In the video, Miranda was sitting there on my hips as my cock softened in her. She turned to her right and looked at the camera with a smile and then an air-kiss. When I went to the bathroom to start the shower. Miranda hurried to the closet and yanked a still filming David out of the closet by his renewed erection to the bedroom door and pushed him out into the hall. The video went black and then restarted at the beginning again. I shut it off and my head dropped into my hands. I had been completely blind to what was happening at home while I traipsed around the country making money. There it was. One marriage failed because I had no money and one failed because I was off making too much money.

At least I hadn't been fooled by Rita's indiscretions when she was working late and showing houses with her boss and clients. I looked at the list of nearly fifty videos with a two-year time span that ended when Miranda was diagnosed with cancer. I groaned, knowing full well what the videos showed. I theorize that when Miranda had her mastectomies, she didn't want to be seen by her step-son lover any more than by me. I shut Miranda's computer screen and went to the basement to give half-hearted attention to further development of the analysis software.

Over time, I did go back and look at all of the videos and was further distressed to find out that Miranda had been engaged in sex with both of my sons and often at the same time. One of the early videos started as usual with Miranda giving David a vigorous blow job. She was perched between his legs on her knees sitting back on her heels. She alternated between the blow job and sensually dragging his cock across her face. The camera angle indicated that the 'Go-Pro' was mounted on his forehead to give a point-of-view video of Miranda's gorgeous face and hanging tits.

From behind Miranda appeared James. He was naked and he climbed up on the bed behind her and lifted her hips off her heels. She didn't even look back. She buried David's cock back in her mouth and groaned hard as James launched his hips forward impaling his cock in Miranda's sex. She let the momentum from James' motion, fucking her doggy style, push her lips down David's cock. When James pulled back, Miranda's lips were pulled back to David's knob and then the motions went in the opposite direction.

The timing was as if choreographed in a porn film. David blew his load in his step-mother's mouth as James was launching his load in Miranda's pussy. Miranda exploded into her orgasm moments later. I expected that the video would be over but the time marker at the bottom of the screen wasn't even half-way.

James pulled his cock from her and dropped down on the bed on his back beside David. On-screen, they high-fived each other as Miranda crawled up over James' thighs and guided his still hard cock into her pussy. David got onto his knees and maneuvered around behind her. Miranda fucked James' cock several times and then dropped her torso to James' chest as she looked back at David. The camera view looked down to see Miranda using both hands to spread her perfect ass-cheeks. David's cock pressed to her anus and eased slowly into her ass. She groaned hard as he penetrated her.

When David's cock was buried in her ass, Miranda took the reins and started rocking her hips forward onto James' cock and then back onto David's cock. She had total control as she fucked herself through several orgasms. When the boys were about to lose control, they joined the action and both poured their cum into her orifices, filling her up. She screamed as I had never heard from her before. I had fucked her ass only once at Alexis and Hunter's orgy. The three of them collapsed in a heap of gasping bodies. David put the camera down to Miranda's ass and showed cum oozing from her pussy and gaping ass at the same time. The video went black and started again at the beginning. There were many similar videos of the three of them like that. I wanted to be pissed at James and David but they were virile young men being seduced by a very intoxicating and gorgeous woman with a strong sexual appetite. If I was to be pissed at anyone, it would be myself for not taking care of business at home.

Both of my sons were through college and were now married. Neither had children yet but they were working on it. Neither lived close by and I rarely saw them but we talked on the phone on occasion. I didn't bring up the videos. What good would that do?

I had grown detached from the memory of Miranda as I watched these videos over the course of the past year. They had become porno videos that aroused me. I started masturbating to these videos when I felt the need to get off.

So, here I am, a widower at age forty-five with a nineteen-year-old vision of her beautiful mother, and an eighteen-year-old virtual duplicate seemingly bent on recreating what their two stepbrothers had with their mother. I wasn't certain how I felt about what had happened earlier that evening. I certainly felt no desire to exact revenge on Miranda by engaging in sex with her daughters. There was also nothing to indicate that Misty and Monique would come back for more anyway.

I had run the course of my life and the events and decisions that brought me to this moment in time. There were good events and good decisions and there were bad as well. If any of them had not happened, how much different would my current life be? There was no way to tell. Could I be in a better situation than now? I was sure that could be true. I could easily be in a worse position. Could I have kept Miranda satisfied if I was home more? Maybe. Could I have prevented her from straying into my son's beds? No way to tell. Could my relationship with my boys be better? Sure.