Life Of Paul - Departure Ch. 04

Story Info
Ashley, Leila & Lauren show Paul how much he'll be missed.
11.6k words
4.71
4.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
red_gonzo
red_gonzo
195 Followers

All characters appearing or mentioned in this story are 18 years old or older. This story is a work of fiction and any reference or description to actual persons is unintentional.

####################################

If you are enjoying these stories, leave a comment about what you liked or didn't, or things you want to ready more of. I'll take advice into consideration when I'm working out the next parts of the LoP stories.

####################################

March 1999

It was a day after I got back from San Diego that I finally got a call from Ashley. I had left a message on her machine days ago saying I wanted to talk, but didn't hear from her until I got back to find a message on my machine.

"Hey Paul," the speaker said, "just got your message. I'll be over Tuesday to see you." Beeeeeep.

Huh, kinda cryptic but OK. Since it was Monday I had time, so I continued on my labeling and packing of things. I was certainly taking my time with it. I didn't have much in the way of stuff, but carefully packing it away made my time here stretch out just a little bit longer. I was sad to be moving away from the area I knew so well and called home. But, life moves on I suppose, and new adventures awaited me up north.

I spent the day packing and labeling and getting my uHaul truck arranged. Since I'd said my goodbyes to just about everyone, I set it for Saturday to pickup and depart Rancho Hills. I grabbed some tacos for dinner and turned in, noting that the place was very echo-y with all the posters and such off of the walls.

Tuesday comes and I am woken up by a knock on the door. Or rather, an insistent pounding. I rise, still in my boxers, to answer. It's Ashley.

"Hi," I said brightly, sort of. "I'm glad you...OOOOFFFF" I exclaimed as she punched me full on in the stomach. It caught me by surprise more than pain, but not expecting it still made me double over.

"You asshole!" Ashley yelled as she entered, slamming the door. Her platinum hair was straight and down, waving in the breeze created by the door closing. I backed up to sit on the coffee table, catching my breath.

"Umm, hi?" I say.

"Why didn't you tell me you were leaving!?"

"That's what I was going to tell you," I explained, "but I didn't want to just leave a message. I wanted to tell you in person."

"Then you should have said it was important!"

"I did."

"More important, then," she yelled. She was visibly upset, red splotches around her eyes said she was crying recently. I wanted to be consoling, but she just sucker punched me, so I was finding it hard.

"Tell me why you are upset," I said quietly.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE LEAVING, DUH!" she screamed.

"And I told you I was. A while ago."

"But now that you are it's...it's just that...GRRRRRR...why can't I talk straight?" She started pacing around the living room, her hands on her hips. She was wearing a short sleeved, dark blue maxi dress so she flowed when she walked. I would have commented on how nice she looked had my stomach not reminded me that I was still a bit mad.

I let her walk around for a bit, letting her try to find the words that eluded her. After a few minutes, I offered my own.

"I'm a little sad too to be leaving," I said.

Ashely stopped and turned to look at me. "It's more than that," she said in a more normal tone.

"Go on."

"The last year has been amazing for me," she began. "Since we started hooking up, it's lead to a lot of great times and a lot of learning about myself that I don't think I'd have found out otherwise. You were, you are, a very big influence on my life."

"And now I'm leaving," I said, the pieces falling into place.

"And now you're leaving," Ashley confirmed. "First Amber, who I really cared about, and now you, who I also really care about."

We didn't say anything for a bit. It was hard to say goodbye to someone you cared about. Neither of us knew how to do it since we only said goodbye to Amber, and we had each other for comfort if needed. Not a huge pool of experience to draw on.

I slowly got up, approached Ashley, and wrapper my arms around her. She didn't cry, but she did put her head on my chest and wrap her arms around me. I felt her warm breath on my chest as she breathed heavily, trying to regain control over her emotions. I let her be for as long as she needed.

After several minutes, she broke our hug. Wiping her face, we sat down on the couch.

"So," she said, in more or less her normal tone, "according to Leila and Tiffany, you are certainly hitting the rounds for saying goodbye to the women of Rancho Hills."

Her demeanor was more playful, so I encouraged that, lest I get punched again.

"Just saying farewell to a few close friends," I said.

"Oh, please," Ashley scoffed. "According to Leila it was the best sex she and you'd had to date. And if half of what Tiffany told me was true, you are rapidly approaching legendary status."

True, the last few days have been more exciting than most. Way more exciting in fact. I didn't exactly plan out all that had happened, but I did go with the flow, which brought me to some very interesting places.

"So," she said, turning to face me, "what sort of goodbye do you have planned for me?"

Thinking about what Lauren had asked me a while ago, I proposed it to Ashley. And while she didn't exactly say no, she did take her sweet time thinking about it.

"So, just to be clear," Ashley said, "Lauren wants to watch you fuck someone. And you thought of me?"

"Yes."

She smiled at the thought, mostly because we'd done that once before. "I'm flattered you think so much of my performance skills."

"It's not your performance, otherwise you'd have gotten that part in the play."

Ashley's mouth hung open at my jibe. "If you're trying to convince me, this is a shit way to go about it."

"Not at all," I said. "I don't want you to perform, or act, or anything like that. You are incredibly hot when you are being your normal, passionate self. The thing we did for Amber was as hot as it was because you were having fun and because you were being you."

She leaned back on the couch after my explanation, seemingly placated with my generous amount of flattery.

"So yes," I continued, "I thought of you when someone asked me if they could watch. Because I want to thoroughly fill Laurens fantasy. And you, my dear, are in no short supply of sexy."

Ashley, trying to look mad, leaned over and kissed me. She kissed me again before answering.

"Ok," she said finally, "I think I'd like to help fill Laurens fantasy."

"Awesome," I said.

"However," she said, grabbing onto my increasingly full member, "*this* is going to please me any way I want. You are going to show me the fuck of my life, and I don't care who's watching, you will be focused on me and me alone unless I say otherwise. You, for all intents and purposes, will exist solely for my pleasure. Got it?"

Smiling my best smile, I said "Yes, ma'am."

She leaned in and kissed me again. Then she moved on to kissing my neck, then down my bare chest. Finally, she worked her way down my stomach and extracted my now fully erect cock through the flap in my boxers.

Still kissing my stomach, she started to stroke my long shaft slowly up and down. After a few strokes, she moved her mouth down and took the head of my cock into her mouth, sucking hard on it.

"Holy fuck, thats nice," I hissed.

Taking more of my cock into her mouth, her hand moved down to fondling my balls, tenderly squeezing them she she went lower and lower on my cock. After a few bobs, she rose her head up and slowly swallowed my entire cock down to the base. Her tongue played on the base of my cock as she deep throated me, which felt amazing. I moaned as she rose up and swallowed my cock all the way again. She repeated the deep throating for a few minutes.

As she was tending to my cock, my hands were busy playing with her ass. Pulling up her dress and kneading her ass cheeks with my free hand before eventually starting to stroke her vulva. I felt more than heard her moans as my cock was still balls deep down her throat.

After a few minutes of our playing, she suddenly leapt off of my cock and sat up, wiping her mouth.

"That was fun," she said, "but I gotta go."

She got up and went to the door, leaving me sitting on the couch with a raging erection poking through my boxers. Turning around before she opened the door, Ashley had a smirk on her face. No doubt from the expression on mine at the state she was leaving me in.

"Go ahead and tell Lauren I'd be down for it. Thursday night works best for me. And, don't worry," she said blowing a kiss at me, "I won't leave you hanging for long. So don't go blowing your load in some other tramp before I get mine. I want all that cum you've got saved up. And since you blast as much as you're turned on, this should help provide a good show. You know, for Laurens sake."

Smiling wide, she turned and left. That beautiful, awesome, teasing bitch.

Jumping up, I called Lauren and told her it was on. She was excited to say the least, and confirmed Thursday would work. In the mean time, if it was a show that Ashley wanted to put on, a show we would most certainly do.

I spent the rest of the day packing and trying not to think about Ashley and her amazing mouth.

#

Wednesday morning saw me waking up to another knocking at the door. This time, Leila was the one who was disturbing me.

"What's up," I said sleepily. She was in her scrubs, and her wild, curly brown hair was tied back so he was likely on her way to work.

"Needed help with something before I was off to work," she said. She entered my apartment, pushed me back and slammed the door. Quicker than you can say 'drive by fucking' she was on her knees with my cock in her mouth.

"Holy fuck!" I exclaimed as she took me in to her mouth and down her throat with ease. Her hot, wet mouth was amazing to feel, as was her tight throat and supple lips. And since Ashley left me hanging yesterday, my long, thick cock was at full mast in only a few moments.

Upon no doubt feeling this, Leila stood up, turned around, and pulled down her scrubs pants and underwear. She stuck her firm, round ass out and put her hands on the door.

"Fuck me," she said with an authority that broke no argument. "Right now."

Who was I to say no? I spread her cheeks slightly as I ran the head of my cock up her already moistened sex. With a firm push I slid easily into Leila all the way until I was completely buried in her amazing pussy.

"Fuck, you're wet," I said.

"Fuck me," she repeated. "Hard and fast. I only have a few minutes."

I did as she commanded. I pulled out and thrust back into her as hard as I could, slapping her ass cheeks against my hips.

"Ohhhh, yesssss," she hissed as I started in at a quick pace. After a minute or two, I picked up the pace even more when I could feel her fingers rubbing her clit. I didn't really think any thoughts, other than that I needed to fuck Leila hard and fast. I reached around to play with her DD-cup tits through her shirt, her sports bra doing a heroic job of keeping her tits in place.

I felt her pussy start to put pressure on me after a few more moments and she bent over further, holding her breath. I kept fucking her as fast as I could until I felt her pussy clamp down hard and long.

"OOOOOOHHHH FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" she screamed, pitching her head back. I felt her orgasm take hold and paused in my assault (pun intended), waiting for her to recover as she leaned forward against the door.

After a moment, she stood up straight, pulled off of my rock hard, throbbing cock, and pulled up her scrub pants.

Still breathing heavily, her face very flush, she said "Wow. That was awesome."

Turning to face me, she said "Oh, and just so you know, I spoke to Ashley yesterday, and she invited me over tomorrow night. I knew you wouldn't mind."

My brain still deprived of blood, it was difficult to form any thoughts more complex than 'huh?'.

Seeing my expression, Leila smiled. "Ashely also told me she wanted you primed for tomorrow, so I thought I'd help the process and get you good and horny. I want you to absolutely destroy her pussy tomorrow, and I want to see her drown in your cum." She kissed me quickly but firmly before opening the door.

"So don't go jerking off or anything," she said, exiting my apartment, "we're all expecting a nice show."

She closed the door after giving me a departing wink. Leaving me with my boxers around my ankles, and a throbbing hard-on that was not promising to go away any time soon.

If I could have time-jumped to tomorrow night I would have. As it was, I stepped out of my boxers and went to start perhaps the coldest shower I've ever taken.

#

Thursday finally dawned, and with it the most annoying case of blue balls I ever had. Those commercials for that new drug, Viagra, warned to see a doctor if a boner lasted more than 4 hours; I wonder what they'd say about 40 hours?

Still, I tucked everything into my pants and tried to go about my day. I re-arranged some furniture in the apartment so that I could provide the best viewing experience to our, now, two guests that evening. I also cleaned up a few things and stashed most of my moving boxes in the 2nd bedroom.

The place, sadly, was looking a lot like it did before Amber took me on that epic birthday home decorating trip for my 18th birthday. The walls were more barren, the knick-knacks packed away, and the kitchen was devoid of most of my food. The only thing that really remained was the furniture.

Around noon I was thinking about lunch when another knock came to my door. I wished and hoped that it wasn't Ashley or Lauren or Leila coming to tease me again. Turned out, I got my wish as it was Rena who was knocking, knocking on my chamber door. Her long blonde hair was in a pony tail and her wide, full lips were in a pouting kind of expression.

"Hey," she said, coming in when I opened the door. "I need your help."

"What's up?" I asked as I closed the door. Turning around, she quickly encircled me in her arms and smashed her mouth against mine. After a second I started kissing her back, trying to match her passion and, what at least felt like, her need.

I had a need of my own that was starting to take over.

Breaking our kiss for air, she told me what she needed.

"So, I was playing with my pussy this morning..."

"This is off to a good start," I commented.

"...and I was thinking about your magic cock and the oh-so-fun things you do with your tongue. And the more I thought about it the more I needed that instead of my vibrator. If I had balls, I'd be having the biggest case of blue balls you'd ever seen."

"You got blue balls? Lady, I've had nothing but..." was all I could get out before Rena kissed me again.

She kissed me, our tongues playing with each other, while walking backwards, leading me towards the arm chair. "I need your help very, very badly," she said.

Rena pulled down the jean shorts she was wearing, showing me the bottom of the black, scoop necked, short sleeve body suit she was wearing. Sitting down heavily, she pulled at the snap at the crotch, quickly revealing her beautifully smooth, bare pink pussy.

"I need you to eat me out. Whip me with your tongue, and fuck me with your fingers. And I need it now."

Oh, woe is me.

Here is yet another beautiful woman, gagging for me to have sex with them. It was starting to become a real bother.

But, like any gentleman, I never deny a lady in need. And so, with gusto, I dove into Rena's pussy tongue first, licking and sucking on her clit with all the pressure I thought she could handle.

"Oooooohhhh, fuuuuuuck yeeeeeessssss," she moaned. "That is what I was needing."

Rena moaning happily, smiling down at my efforts. She grabbed her knees and pulled them up towards her chest, giving me more access to her silken folds. I started in with my fingers, probing her soaking wet pussy. I massaged and stroked while I flicked my tongue over her clit, nibbling and sucking on it while I worked my way further into her.

After a minute, I had my fingers on her g-spot and my tongue on her clit. Now, the fun could begin.

I simultaneously put pressure on her g-spot and clit, working in strokes since she said she wanted to be finger fucked. I used my other hand to stroke her labia and play with her nipples every so often.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck..." Rena panted after only a few minutes of my ministrations. "Keep doing that. Oh, don't you dare stop. You are licking me soooo good. Yes, please, yes, yes, ooooooohhhhhhhhhh. FUCK!" she screamed loudly. Her whole body shuddered as her orgasm hit her, and my mouth and hand became a lot more wet when she squirted at the pleasure. I didn't feel as much pressure from her pussy as I was expecting, but it's really not about what I feel, it's if its good for her.

Backing off, I withdrew my fingers from Renas pussy and sat back on the ground. "So," I asked, "would you say I helped you?"

Still breathing hard, Rena let her knees go, her feet flopping back to the ground. She was slouched in the chair, legs spread open in a thoroughly unladylike and lovely display. She lightly stroked herself with her hand, smiling at the aftershocks and sighing in contentment.

"That was great," she said dreamily. After another minute, she sat up, kneeled down in front of me and kissed me fiercely. As we were kissing, my hands started roving over her body suit clad upper body, moving slowly down to her firm ass. Giving it a squeeze elicited another happy sigh from her mouth.

"That's nice," she said breaking our kiss, "but I'm afraid I have to get going."

"I knew you were going to say that," I said a little more deadpan than I intended. Accepting my fate, I laid down on the floor, either waiting for my greatly engorged cock to explode or for the world to end. Which ever came first.

Standing up, re-buttoning her body suit and donning her shorts, Rena straddled me on the floor. Her crotch rubbed nicely on mine, and her eyebrows went up in surprise at what she felt. "My god, you are hard up aren't you? I don't think I've felt you that hard, like, ever."

"I've been teased the last few days. Ashley has some plans and wants me 'primed' for tonight, as she put it."

Rena kissed me again. "Well," she said quietly, smiling down on me, "if Ashley doesn't drain that cock sufficiently," she ground her crotch on mine, "you call me, and I'll let you fuck me until your balls fall off."

With a departing kiss, Rena stood up, went to the door, and left my apartment. I laid there for a while, willing the universe to speed time up. It was not happening, so I got up and decided some tacos would be a good second option.

#

8pm on Thursday evening finally, FINALLY, came around. I had spent the rest of the afternoon getting things setup and making myself presentable.

I had moved the bed to the living room, moving aside the coffee table and chair so it was basically just the bed and the couch in the living room. That will give Ashley and I plenty of comfort and allow our visitors to have a good view. I even cleaned up, spread candles around, and put fresh sheets on the bed for that extra touch.

I checked everything over again and sat down to wait. It wasn't long before a gentle knock came from my door.

"Hi Lauren," I said, inviting her in. She had her long brown hair back in a braid that ran down and over her shoulder. Her outfit was a simple blue wrap around dress with small white polka dots on it, short sleeved and going down to just above her knees, ending in white slip on shoes. Her makeup was simple but striking, with bright red lips and lightly shadowed eyes.

"You look great," I told her.

"Thanks," she said, "and you look awesome. I didn't know you owned such a nice suit. It's quite flattering on you."

red_gonzo
red_gonzo
195 Followers