Life Of Paul - Departure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since this was a special occasion, I pulled out my Italian suit. And yes, it was quite flattering on me. It had better be, considering what I paid for it.

Lauren came in and sat down on the couch, looking around. "Well," she said, eyeing the bed in the middle of the room, "this looks more sacrificial alter rather than voyeuristic. But either way, it looks like it will be interesting to watch." She had a smirk on her face that I had grown to enjoy. It promised a lot of fun things in the near future.

Another few minutes passed and another knock at the door sounded. It was Ashley, dressed in a t-shirt and jeans, carrying a large bag.

"Hey," she said, giving me a quick kiss. Noticing the furniture, she cocked an eyebrow at me. "Are we sacrificing a virgin or something?"

"You, my dear, are no virgin," I jibbed. She laughed and said hello to Lauren.

"Thanks for, you know, letting me indulge myself," Lauren said.

Ashley sat beside Lauren, putting a hand on hers. "Hey, it's a lot of fun to be watched. And, honestly, it's not the first time, so I hope you enjoy the show."

"You've done this before? Do tell," said Lauren, suddenly interested.

"How about we wait for that story for a bit," I suggested. "You know, so we have something to tease you with during."

Lauren, smiling wide, said "I like that idea. You know me so well."

Ashley stood up and grabbed her bag. "I need to change. You aren't the only one who has an outfit in mind for this evening," she said. "But I really do like the look. It's very dashing. Hopefully it will go with what I picked out."

Ashley departed to the bathroom, closing, and locking, the door. Weird, but I guessed she wanted everything to be a surprise.

Lauren and I talked for a few minutes before Leila, without knocking, just opened the door and strode in. She was in her hospital scrubs still, her wildly curly hair pulled back into a pony-fro, having just gotten off of work it seems. She noticed the furniture and, instead of making a comment, just smiled and sat next to Lauren.

"Hi, I'm Leila," she said, introducing herself. Lauren and Leila spoke for a few minutes, getting to know one another and swapping how they both knew me. Lauren, ever the curious one, was interested to hear that Leila came over yesterday for a drive-by fucking, to which Leila was happy to share details of.

I could visibly see Lauren starting to get excited at Leilas retelling. Her D-cup breasts were positively heaving at the story, and her nipples were quite visible through the fabric of her dress. Her ruby-red lips were slightly parted, a hint of a smile on them as she listened to how Leila had me fuck her and then departed.

A few minutes later, I heard the bathroom door open and Ashley call out. "I take it that everyone is here," she asked.

"Yes, we're all here," Leila called.

"Good. Paul, are you ready," asked Ashley.

I moved to turn out the kitchen lights and left the lamps on to set more of a mood. "Ready and waiting," I called.

I heard the bathroom door open and the light turn off. Ashley then strolled into the living room, dressed in what could easily have killed a lesser man on the spot.

She was wearing bright red open toed heels, which I noticed first because I've never seen her in heels before. Moving upwards, she had on what looked like a series of shiny red leather straps around her upper thighs, under her crotch and around her hips, connecting to a strap at her waist, which in turn connected to a sort of bra of the straps that encircled her breasts and went upwards over her shoulders. She also had a chocker made with the same shiny red leather straps. Her firm B-cup breasts and bare pink pussy were on bold and glorious display, which Ashley appeared to be not at all shy about.

Her platinum hair was tightly held back on her head in a pony tail, and her makeup was completed with dark red lipstick and light eye makeup. In total, she looked both alluring and dominating and it made my pants strain painfully for how much I wanted her.

She walked towards the bed, getting cat calls and wolf whistles from the ladies on the couch. Ashley, though, ignored them and stared directly at me. She didn't take her eyes off of me as she approached. She said nothing as she leaned up and crushed her mouth onto mine, our tongues wrestling for dominance over the other.

I felt her guide me over a bit to the space between the bed and the couch. My back was to the bed and her back was to the couch, as well as its occupants. I heard more compliments from the couch but I was too busy losing a tongue battle with Ashley to listen.

I felt her hands move down to the front of my pants, grabbing onto my belt and aggressively pulling it off, tossing it behind her. She then undid my pants and let them fall to the floor, releasing my long, thick, and fully erect cock. I decided to go commando to make things easier (one less thing to take off) and Ashley smiled at the gesture.

Still smiling, Ashley sank slowly down to her knees, dragging her hands down my shoulders and chest. Once her face was at cock level, she ran her tongue along the underside of my cock, flicking the head a bit as she reached it. Grabbing the base of my shaft in one hand, she opened her mouth wide and sank half way down on my cock in one go.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck," I moaned loudly. She continued to slowly suck me, squeezing the base with her hand as her lips and tongue worked their magic on my incredibly engorged and very sensitive member.

She took the head into her hot, wet mouth repeatedly, teasing me. After a few minutes, she decided enough was enough and slowly, tortuously slowly, took my length down her throat in one agonizingly pleasurable motion.

"Wow," I heard Laurent comment from the couch, "that is impressive."

"I know, right," chimed in Leila. "I've only been able to fit that monster down my throat a couple of times. She's sucking it like a pro!"

I heard them speaking, but my eyes were only on Ashley as she pulled up slightly and took me back down easily. She stared up at me as she did so, a smile in her eyes as she throated my cock in front of the others.

The pure sexiness of her outfit, her eyes on me, not to mention the incredible blowjob she was giving me, was all getting to be too much for me to hand.

"Fuck, Ashely, that feels amazing, but it's gonna make me cum soon," I told her.

In response, she pulled slowly up off of my cock and then quickly pushed her head back down.

"Oh, FUCK!" I called out.

Her pace was more hurried, seemingly wanting me to cum as soon as possible. I knew she wanted to provide a good show, but making me blast this soon would be a bummer.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum. Ashley! FUCK!"

She pulled completely off of my cock then and continued stroking my shaft.

"Cum for me right fucking now," she demanded as she twisted me around 90 degrees to give the ladies a profile view. Ashley continued to stroked me quickly. "I want you to fucking drown me in your cum. Cover my face, my tits, everything. And when you're done Lauren and Leila are going to lick it all off of me."

That was it. The final straw. That, and the fact that Ashley opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out, waiting for me to deliver on her demand.

"OH FUCK YES!" I bellowed.

The pleasure was nearly blinding as I felt the first shot. I saw through my squinted eyes that it went right into her mouth, coating her tongue. The next shots covered her face before she aimed the rest at her body. I came for days onto her tits, neck, her shoulders, even a few more that reached up into her platinum hair. The whole time she had her tongue out, flicking the head between shots, steadily jacking me for more and more cum.

By the time I was spent Ashley had considerably slowed her jacking action. My still semi-rigid member was pulsing with the after shocks when Ashley took me back into her mouth, gently licking and sucking on my sensitive head.

"Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuck me thats amazing," I moaned down at Ashley. She spent a minute or two cleaning me off before pulling off and standing to face me.

She was an absolute and utter mess. I had quite the build up over the last few days of incessant teasing, but I didn't realize how much until I saw her. Her face was totally covered in ropes of my thick white cum, slowly running down her smiling face. Her body looked like someone had melted a white candle over it for hours; her breasts were streaked with cum, running down her firm flat tummy, and streaming down to her crotch. Her pussy was similarly glistening with cum, as well as her legs which saw a few lines running over the red straps she was adorned with.

Looking down at her self, she had a rather proud looking grin on her face.

"You know," she said, "when Amber watched us, that was the biggest load you'd ever given me. Or rather, given me and Amber. This one, I'd have to say, is by far way larger."

She ran her fingers and hands through the streaks of cum, turning to show the couch occupants a full frontal view as she rubbed it into her body like a debauched lotion. She moved over her breasts, pinching her nipples with her cum covered fingers, before moving down to feel her pussy, rubbing her labia and dipping her fingers into her sex.

"Mmmmm," she sighed happily, "now it's my turn for a clean up."

Stepping towards the couch, I was treated to seeing Ashley's firm, perky ass. It was inviting for sure, but I'd needed a bit more time to recover for such an intense orgasm. I sat back on the bed to rest a bit while Ashley did her next act.

"You two," Ashley said, addressing our guests in a rather commanding voice. "You wanted a show, but this is an audience participation show. Lauren, I want you lick the cum off of me, starting at my hot, wet, messy pussy, working your way up."

Ashley sat down on the bed next to me, opening her legs to allow Lauren access to her sex.

"Leila, you start licking from the top and work your way down. Both of you should meet at my tits, but I understand if it takes a bit; Paul shot a gallon of cum onto me so take whatever time you need to clean me up properly."

The two ladies looked at each other, gave each other a shoulder shrug of acceptance, and the stood to do their tasks.

"Oh," Ashley said as she sat up on her elbows, "and both of you strip. If I'm going to be licked clean of cum by two hot women, I want see all of them while they do it."

Another shared look, some sly smiles, and then they both started disrobing. As they took off articles of clothing, my excitement started to get the better of me and some life started returning to my deflated member. Ashley, not missing this, stretched out luxuriously, reached over and started to jack me, giving my cock a gentle squeeze as the other ladies took off their clothes.

To give the girls some room to maneuver, I moved over to the couch to watch. The show was the most exciting thing I had witnessed to date. And that was after a weekend of fucking porn stars and strippers. The sight of three women licking, touching, rubbing, and kissing each other was exciting and fascinating.

Lauren, dutifully, sank down to her knees and started gently licking Ashleys pussy, swallowing any drops of cum she sucked up. She worked at her pussy for a while, making sure it was clean, certainly, but also wanting to taste her more thoroughly. Ashley has a wonderful tasting pussy, especially when she was excited, so I could understand Laurens intent interest.

Leila, with her long, talented tongue, started licking Ashley clean from the top as directed. She went over her cheeks, around her lips, over and under her chin, sucking up every drop. She swallowed much of it as she licked, but every so often she would share it with Ashley with a kiss, their tongues trying to dominate each other from the how hard their throats were working. Leila started going over her shoulder and collar bone, sucking up the cum with gusto and swallowing audibly.

After a few minutes, I saw Lauren start to move away from Ashleys pussy and up her stomach. She similarly sucked up the puddles of cum and swallowed with a satisfied sigh. Ashley, seeing that this most awesome of sights had gotten me back to full hardness, smiled devilishly.

"This is feeling amazing you guys," she told the women licking her entire body. They stopped to look at her. "I didn't say stop," she chided, and Lauren and Leila went back to their cleanup.

"So amazing, in fact, that I think you deserve to share in the fun. Paul," she said, crooking a finger at me. I stood up, my erect member waving from side to side as I did.

"I want you to fuck these ladies right now," she said. "But fuck them from behind; I want to see their tits and faces as you make them scream."

"Any preference on who goes first?"

Ashley looked appraisingly at the two women licking her. "Lauren," she said, "Leila recently had the pleasure of your cock, so she can go second."

Lauren, still on her knees, didn't look behind her when I moved closer to knead her ass. She concentrated on her clean up duties, running her cum covered tongue over Ashleys stomach and pussy with dedication.

Spreading Laurens ass cheeks, I ran the head of my cock along her entrance, slicking it up. She was already very wet, but I wanted to make sure I didn't hurt her. I pushed in easily, burying the head and a few inches of cock into her.

"Mmmmmm, offff foook," I heard Lauren mumble as she licked Ashley.

I pulled out and pushed in a few more times, and in a few strokes I was buried in Laurens pussy completely.

"Damn, she feels good. Tight and wet," I commented to Ashley.

"Good," she said pushing Laurens head back between her legs, "now fuck her. I want her to scream into my pussy."

As commanded to do, I pulled out nearly all the way and slammed back into Lauren hard.

"Mmmmmfffffmmf," I heard Lauren say into Ashleys crotch. I started fucking Laurens ass at a quick pace, her ass and my hips making a slapping sound as I fucked her. After only a few minutes I could start to feel her orgasm build; her pussy got steadily tighter and I could feel her fingers rubbing her clit furiously. I picked up my pace even more, trying to bring on her orgasm as fast as possible.

Ashley, looking down on Lauren eating her out, pressed on the back of her head hard. Leila, taking a break from sucking on Ashleys breasts, watched with intense interest whule I fucked Lauren hard as Ashley nearly suffocated her with her pussy.

"mmmf, mmmf, mmmf, mmmffff, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFF," I heard Lauren scream, muffled by her face buried in Ashleys wet, silken folds. I felt her pussy contract in a long, hard squeeze. It was awesome to feel her orgasm as it hit her, making her shudder slightly as she rode through it. To her credit, she never took her mouth off of Ashley, thanks in no small part to Ashleys death grip on her head.

"That looked and felt amazing," Ashley said, panting. She scooted further onto the bed, keeping her legs spread. "Lauren, you did a great job on my pussy, but I still need you to clean the cum off of my body. And Leila, please get on your knees next to me; that will give me a great view of those amazing tits as Paul rails you."

Leila moved onto the bed as commanded, as did Lauren, who moved between Ashleys legs, continuing her upwards journey of licking Ashley clean.

Getting to my position, Leila had her round, firm ass bent over and waiting for me. I could see she was ready; her pussy glistening with how wet she was.

I moved up behind her and, with the help of Laurens lubrication and Leilas excitedment, pushed into her and sank my long cock up to my balls in one smooth stroke.

"Oh FUCK ME!" she screamed.

"That's precisely what Ashley wants me to do," I said. Without further preamble, I pulled back and slammed into Leilas ass with as much force and speed as I did Lauren. I grabbed onto her hips for purchase and thrust my cock as deep into her as I could with each stroke. She remained on her hands and knees, letting Ashely get a perfect view of Leilas DD tits swinging back and forth as I plowed into her from behind.

Leila moaned loudly as I worked into her. Ashley, however, had more constructive things to say.

"Fuck you look amazing when you're getting fucked," she said. "You were hot when I watched you and Paul fuck in the backseat of his car, but this is even hotter."

I heard Lauren moan as she continued to lick Ashley; I had vantage enough to see that Lauren started playing with her pussy as Ashley spoke.

"It was so hot, watching him fuck you," Ashley continued as she stroked Laurens hair, "watching you ride that monster cock. And then, when he came, you took it all in your mouth like a beautiful, filthy slut. It was hot to see, and now it's even hotter to be right next to you when he's tearing that pretty pussy open."

Leila, who fell silent for a bit, was about to cum, and cum hard. She got quiet when she was close, and she hadn't said a word in a while now.

"Oh, oh, OHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUCK PAAAUUUUUUULLLL," she screamed loudly. Her pussy clamped down on me even harder than Laurens, hard enough so that I had to stop fucking her to let her ride out her orgasm. She pulled off of me suddenly, collapsing onto her side, her legs shaking from the shock of such a hard cum.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," Leila breathed as she let her orgasm ride through her. Her legs still shook as the after shocks hit.

Ashley, pulling Laurens face to hers, started making out with her fiercely.

"Did you like me talking about Paul fucking Leila?" she asked Lauren.

Lauren, still rubbing her pussy, whined as she answered "Yes".

"Do you want to hear more of how Paul fucked her, and fucked me, and how we both fucked Amber? About how good Paul made us feel? How loud we screamed and how hard we came on his massive cock?"

"Yes, fuck, please tell me," Lauren begged. Ashely moved to her ear and started whispering into it. I could see that Lauren, still rubbing, moved to dipping her fingers deep into her pussy, using her palm to put pressure on her clit. After a few moments, I heard Lauren cum again.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, YEEEEEEEEEES, OOOOOHHHHHHHH" she yelled into the bed. She stopped rubbing and used both her hands to brace herself, eventually collapsing on the other side of Ashley, breathing heavily with a contented smile on her face.

Ashley, smug with the results of what had to be the most debauched dirty talk ever, rolled over and got on her knees, spinning around to face me again.

"Ok," she said, "on with the show. Come here, Paul, and let's give these ladies something they'll masturbate to for years to come. Pun intended."

I moved onto the bed, letting Ashley lay me down on my back. Lauren and Leila, still sweaty but breathing more normally, got up and retreated back to the couch. Ashley, on her knees still, maneuvered around me, rubbing her hands over my chest and arms. She leaned down slowly and kissed me.

It was warm and sensual and I didn't want it to stop. Breaking our kiss, Ashley straddled my still erect member, rubbing her sex up and down my shaft.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred as she stroke my cock with her pussy. "This nice, hard cock feels sooooo good on me." She looked at the ladies on the couch as she straddled me. "I wonder which of our pussies Paul's cum the most in.

"I mean, he cums gallons, but I'm curious which of our hot, wet pussies has been flooded the most by this cock."

She started adding pressure to her stroking of my cock. The red leather straps that ran around her thighs and crotch were starting to rub uncomfortably, but I tried to ignore it. Ashley was in a rare, utterly filthy form and I wanted to give her my full attention.

Looking towards the couch, I could see Lauren, flush and breathing heavily still, gently stroking her pussy with one hand, and equally gently stroking Leilas pussy with the other. Leila, for her part, looked perfectly content with her legs spread open, letting Lauren rub her smooth, dark pink pussy.