Life Of Paul - Departure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
red_gonzo
red_gonzo
190 Followers

Turning back to Ashley, she had a look of lust in her eyes and face. Her ruby lips were parted, her tongue going over her teeth. Her stroking grew more intense before, finally, she raised herself up, angled my cock upwards, and sank down all the way to the hilt in one motion.

"Fuck me," I exclaimed at the sensation. Ashley always felt tight and hot, but today was especially so. She lifted up her knees in order to squat over me, situating herself so that I had a magnificent view of her whole body as she sat impaled on my long, thick, hard pole.

"Fuck," she breathed, "your cock always stretches me so fucking good. Just as good as the first time."

She slowly rose up on my cock, going all the way to the tip before slowly sinking back down. I was amazed at the leg power she displayed; that kind of motion in that position was seriously hard on the legs. However, if she was straining, she didn't show it.

Looking back to the couch, she eyed Lauren as she slowly bounced on my cock. "Did I ever tell you about the first time Paul fucked me?"

Smiling widely, she looked down at me while she told the story. "I was curious about what I'd heard about Paul, and wanted to confirm it for myself. I didn't have great boyfriends, so I took a chance that Paul could give me one of those mind shattering orgasms that Amber was talking about."

Her riding of me increased slightly. She was at a steady but still sedate pace, and it felt fucking amazing. Her pussy was tight and wet, gripping my girth in every conceivably pleasurable way. I moaned at the feeling.

"I see Paul remembers that day too," she said, smirking. "So we ducked into the theater department and fucked on the bed for the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory play they were doing."

"You bitch," Lauren piped up, "I had to sit on the bed for hours for the play. And I was sitting in your pussy juice and cum?"

"Yea," confirmed Ashley, "quite a bit of it actually."

"That's fine," Lauren said easily, "because Sarah and I were sitting in there in the background so long we got bored and decided to finger each other during rehearsals and once during a performance."

This caused an involuntary thrust upward from me. The thought of Lauren and Sarah playing with each other in front of an audience, even if under the sheets, was a tantalizing image.

"Oh, I think Paul liked that bit of info," Ashley said brightly. She increased her riding pace again, sliding fully down on my cock with each bounce in time with what felt like my heart beat.

"He had me play with myself," Ashley continued, "so he could see what I liked. And then he went down on me, licking my hot little cunt until I came all over his face."

I recalled that encounter. It was fucking hot and it was getting me closer as Ashely rode me.

"And then, he shoved that monster in my mouth. Fuck it was the biggest thing I'd ever put in there. It felt like my jaw was going to fall off."

My orgasm was slowly building, both from Ashley riding me steadily and from her retelling of our first encounter.

"And after I blew him, I straddled this cock and rode him, just like this." She now increased her pace to a fast bounce, smiling down at my expression. I could only imagine what my face looked like, with the tortured pleasure of letting her ride me and the need to cum getting more and more urgent.

"And when he was ready, he blew his load all inside my nice, tight, hot little cunt," she said. "Just like he's going to do now."

She increased her speed again and put her hands on my chest. The look on her face was erotic beyond description. "Cum for me," she ordered, "fill me up and let me feel you explode inside me."

"Oh, FUCK!" I bellowed. I thrust up into Ashley a few times before the dam broke. She sank down fully onto my cock, using her body weight to get my cock as deep inside her as possible. I thrust up into her a few more times as my spasms hit like a freight train, pumping her pussy full of cum.

As I finished, Ashley leaned down and kissed me hard and passionately. "That was incredible," she said. "But do you remember what happened next?"

Thinking back, I did recall what we did next. Ashley explained this to the ladies on the couch. "Paul said that we were having passionate sex that day. Little did I know, what I wanted to be was fucked, and fucked well. And, thankfully, Paul was up to the task."

Ashley pulled off of me, letting a thick river of cum escape from her pussy and run down her leg. "Since this cock has given all of us so much this evening, I think it deserves a little assistance."

Ashley, pussy leaking cum down her leg, turned her ass towards the viewing ladies, and took my rapidly deflating member into her mouth. Her tongue, playful and skilled, licked and circled just the right spots under the head and down the shaft. She squeezed the base with one hand and my balls with the other, encouraging my member to stay hard. It was working.

After a few minutes of Ashleys incredible blowjob, my cock was back to nearly full hardness and ready to fuck again. Spinning back around to face the ladies, Ashley finished her story.

"So after we had passionate sex, Paul showed me what it was to be fucked. I didn't see the difference at the time, but he showed me just how wrong I was."

I sat up and kneeled behind Ashley, who was on all fours now, facing the couch and our viewers. My newly restored erection slid easily into Ashleys already soaking wet, cum filled pussy.

"Fuuuuuck," she moaned at length. "Even though I'm drenched, that beast still stretches me to the limit. Fuck!"

Not wanting to waste any time, I started fucking Ashley doggy style at a fast pace. Grabbing her hips, I showed her no mercy as I slammed my hips quickly against her perky round ass. Her firm, B-cup breasts bounced lightly from my efforts, giving the ladies a show.

"Oh yea," Ashley said breathily, "this is how he fucked me. Slamming his cock into me. Grabbing my hips and fucking me like a whore. Shit! It's like being fucked by a telephone pole. He's so fucking rock hard and tearing me open.

"Fuck, yes, so good, it's so fucking hot that he rails me so good. God damn, fuck!" she moaned loudly towards the ceiling.

She was reduced to moans from then on as I quickly and powerfully fucked her from behind. I didn't stop when I felt her cum, instead riding her ass through it without slowing.

After an unknown amount of time, the sight of Ashleys ass as I pounded her, the sight of Lauren and Leila finger fucking each other and pinching each others nipples, and my own need made my orgasm rise quickly. I was able to fuck Ashley through one more orgasm before I finally could not take anymore.

"Fuck, Ash, yes!" I roared as I felt my orgasm nearly break. Instead of cumming in or on Ashley, I withdrew quickly from her, hopped off the bed and stood in front of the couch.

I started jerking my cock into Leilas face, using my other hand to push Laurens right next to hers. After only a half dozen strokes, the first powerful ropes shot out and hit them both where their cheeks met. The next shots landed on their outstretched tongues, partially covering their noses. The remaining spasms shot the rest of my cum onto their large, firm tits, giving them a decent glazing.

After finishing, I roughly shoved my deflating cock into Leilas mouth, which she accepted gratefully. I pushed into her mouth and down her throat a few times, letting her clean me off. Lauren, not wanting to miss out, also licked and helped with the cleanup, licking the shaft that didn't disappear down Leila's throat. I withdrew from Leila and let Lauren swallow my cock for a moment before turning around and shoving my cock into Ashleys mouth.

Ashley let me throat fuck her for a moment until I was complete spent, withdrawing my limp sausage from her mouth.

"Fucking amazing," Ashley breathed, rolling over onto her back. Feeling completely drained, I collapsed on my back next to Ashley on the bed.

#

I woke up a few hours later to the sensation of warmth and a pleasant wetness in my nether regions. I thought it was a dream perhaps, since I didn't recall waking up.

However, looking down towards the source of my good vibes confirmed that I was, in fact, not dreaming.

Lauren, who I could only see the top of her head, was slowly deep throating my newly restored erection. Leila and Ashley, flanking her, were fondling Lauren as she blew me; kneading her ass, stroking her legs, and holding her hair back so I could get a clear view of Laurens lips obscenely stretched around my thick pole.

"Look who decided to join us," Leila jibbed. Ashley smirked and Lauren looked up at me, her eyes straining but her mouth, despite being full of my dick, smiled also.

"Who could resist an invitation like this," I said.

Ashley, still wearing her red leather strappy ensemble, moved behind Lauren and off the bed. I saw her stand behind Lauren, then grab and raise her up to a kneeling position, her ass high in the air as she continued to deep throat my cock.

Leila continued watching, content to lean on her elbow and play with Laurens tits. She also moved Laurens long brown hair out of the way when it started to get troublesome.

Ashley, planting kissed along Laurens ass, slowly sank from my field of view behind Lauren. I felt Lauren stop sucking for a moment, and heard a low rumbling moan come from her throat. Another, slightly higher moan followed and Lauren continued with her blowjob. Ashley was licking Lauren from behind; something I wished I could see from my vantage point.

"You know, this is almost as hot as when Paul fucked me in the restaurant last week," commented Leila as she fondled Lauren. She was obviously trying to also get Lauren randy with her talking about past sexual encounters. I certainly didn't mind, and since Lauren increased the speed of her head bobbing, neither did she.

"Paul took me to a nice place in wine country, and I wore a dress that my tits were basically falling out of," she continued saying. "After we ate, on the balcony of the restaurant, I dipped my fingers in his wine, and spread it on my pussy. Paul, being such a nice gentleman, offered to clean me up. He moved my highly slit dress to the side and went down on me right there on the balcony, licking and sucking my clit and pussy until I came so hard I had to brace myself on the railing."

Leila, ceasing her playing of Laurens tits, started rubbing her pussy in long, slow strokes. "And since I wanted to be fair, I then squatted down, my tits completely falling out of my dress and my pussy dripping wet. I took out that huge, hard cock you're sucking and took him deeper down my throat than I think I had up to that point."

Laurens sucking became faster still. She was going about half way down with each stroke, squeezing the base of my shaft with one hand and steadying herself with the other. When she rose up, I could see through the valley of her D-cup breasts that Ashleys tongue was licking up a storm on Laurens pussy, her jaw moving steadily and quickly.

"And when he came," Leila continued, dipping two of her fingers deep into her own pussy, "I dipped his cock into my wine, and sucked it as he shoot an absolutely massive load down my throat. The wine made his cum taste amazing. Fuck I wish I had some right now."

Lauren, adding stroking motions to her blowjob, was moaning steadily both from Leilas story and form Ashley eating her out. The whole situation was hot beyond belief and I felt my orgasm come on quickly and powerfully.

"Fuck, Lauren, I'm gonna cum," I said desperately. "Yes, fuck, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna, fuck fuck FUCK!" I screamed. I jerked up into Laurens mouth as I came, forcing my cock further down her throat. I felt a half dozen spasms as Lauren kept a tight seal on me, collecting every bit of cum I shot into her mouth. When she felt that I was done, she pulled off and showed me the lake I let loose, before swallowing it all down in one gulp.

Breathing hard, she grabbed Leila by the hair and forced her head down towards the bed. Lauren crushed her mouth onto Leilas, moaning as Ashley kept licking from behind.

"Oh, oh, oooooooooohhhhhhh FUUUUUUUUCK!" Lauren screamed as she broke the kiss with Leila. She jerked forward, off of Ashleys mouth, squishing her tits onto Leilas head, which I'm sure she didn't mind.

"Ooooooooooo," Lauren continued to moan softly. She collapsed over me, her torso half on the bed and over my legs and body. She breathed hard for a while afterwards, letting out the occasional contented sigh.

Ashley, her makeup smeared all over her face, laid down behind Leila, snuggling up behind her and putting a hand on her glorious tits.

I laid my head back and tried to stay awake, but I fell asleep again, covered in a pile of naked women and various fluids.

Not a bad thing to fall asleep to.

#

Dawn came with rays of weak sunlight through my curtains. My bedfellows, 3 incredibly hot naked women, were still scattered around the bed in my living room. Ashley, at some point, removed her red leather strapped outfit (if you can even call it that) and was just as gloriously nude as the rest of us.

Leila, her curly locks more disheveled than normal, smiled at seeing me awake. She stretched out like a cat, giving a great show of her DD-cup breasts and long, lean legs.

Lauren was the next to wake up, similarly stretching, with similarly disheveled, long, straight hair. She smile at the both of us and looked around for her bag.

"I need to get this sweater off of my teeth," she said, extracting a toothbrush.

"Came prepared to stay the night I see," I commented.

"Well," she said, leaning over to kiss me, "I didn't know what was really going to happen, but it's better to be prepared.

Leila, stretching over me, kissed Lauren good morning before giving me the same.

"How about a shower," she asked Lauren. She had a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye. She was also idly rubbing her small, dark red nipple while she stared at Lauren. Lauren, smiling back, got off of the bed and headed towards the bathroom.

"Back in a while," Leila said, kissing me again before hopping off of the bed. I heard the door close and the water start.

"Finally," I heard Ashley say from behind me, "I thought they'd never leave."

I laid back down flat and looked up, seeing an upside down Ashley kneeling on the bed. Smiling, she crawled on top of me, planting kisses on my head, my chest, and down my stomach. Her long, platinum hair dragged across my shoulders and felt quite nice, like a feather dancing on the skin.

What wasn't a feather, as I soon felt, was Ashley swallowing my semi-ridgid cock down her throat. Her lips, still slightly more pink than natural from her smeared lipstick, stretched around my girth to near breaking. She managed to take the entire thing down though, bulging out her throat as she did so.

"Fuck, Ashley, that feels amazing," I moaned as she swallowed my cock over and over. My moaning was cut short though as she smashed her hot, moist pussy down onto my face. She started grinding on my lips so, taking the subtle hint, I dove into her as best as I could. I tongue fucked Ashleys swollen sex as vigorously as she inhaled my dick, drawing moans from deep in her throat as I flicked my tongue over her clit.

I heard a few more moans as I started to play with her ass with my fingers, stroking her anus playfully. I pressed lightly on her ass, probing it as I continued to eat her out. Ashley had never really been into anal, but since I was here I might as well see if she likes it.

I felt her stop her blow job and continue to moan as I licked her pussy and fingered her ass. I pressed into her ass with my thumb, gently adding pressure until it was sunk up to my knuckle.

"Oh, fuck, thats new," she said. "God that is fucking hot. Keep eating me. Yes, fuck, that is soooo goooooood," she moaned as I pressed into both of her holes with my fingers and tongue.

I moved on and sucked on her clit hard, flicking it more with my tongue as she ground her pussy hard on my face. After a few more minutes of my assault, she came quick and hard.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH SHIT, FUCK, FUUUUUUUUCK," she screamed. She jumped up off of my face and rolled onto her side. Her legs were shaking and she was breathing heavily, but she was smiling wider than I'd ever seen her.

"God damn, Paul," she breathed. "If I'd known that felt that good, I'd have had you violate my ass long ago."

"Well, better late than never," I said.

Smiling, she scooted up and put her arm over my legs, took my hard cock in one hand, and swallowed it down to the hilt on one go.

"Fuuuuuuuck," I moaned lowly. Ashley, encouraged by my pleased sounds, bobbed her head all the way up and back down in a quick but even pace. She stroked my cock with her hand in a slight twist, working the shaft as her tongue flexed on the underside of my cock as she went down.

Her speed had only one purpose; to get me off. She worked at my cock steadily, running her thumb on the shaft in the special way that I liked, and looking me in the eyes as she took me all the way down her throat. The sight was incredibly erotic and got things moving fast. I felt my orgasm rise fast and hard. It hit me so quickly that I didn't even have time to say anything before I came.

I bucked my hips and felt the first blast shoot into Ashley's mouth as she moved her head up. Another shot let loose and I could feel Ashley stroking my shaft with her hand, her tongue flicking the underside of my head. The sensation was amazing and kept me cumming for what felt like an hour. When I finally felt I was done, Ashley gently lifted her head up, her lips pressed tightly around the head of my cock.

Looking at me, she opened her mouth to show the impressive amount of cum I gave her. She closed her mouth and swallowed audibly, smiling widely after she was done.

"That," she said after a deep breath, "was probably the hottest load you've ever given me. That was awesome."

Unable to speak since I was breathing so hard, I gave her a weak thumbs up.

She moved up to rest her head on my shoulder, her leg going over mine, her hand resting on my chest. We laid like that for a bit until we heard the water shut off. A few minutes later we saw Leila and Lauren emerge, wrapped only in towels.

"Hey," Leila said, her normally wild and curly hair weight down with moisture, "Lauren and I were thinking of going for breakfast, want to join?"

Ashley and I gave them each a thumbs up, signaling we were in favor of the plan.

"We need to get cleaned and then dressed," Ashley said. She got up and dragged me up as well, despite me being twice her size. She lead me to the bathroom where we showered and did a little bit of playing. Since we'd both came so recently, it was more for fun than for getting off. Plus, soaping each other was just plain enjoyable.

Once done, we dressed and joined the others, heading to a popular chain diner to get some waffles. The discussion around the table was lively, although I didn't participate very much. I mostly just listened and tried to remember this moment, sitting here with three incredibly wonderful and sexy women, trying to understand how lucky I was to be here.

#

Moving day finally arrived and it was not a super happy affair as I would have though it was. My uncle rented a U-haul and a trailer to tow my car, seeing as I wasn't 25 yet and couldn't rent a vehicle. The packing of my belonging was done already and moving the boxes and furniture only took about two hours.

Ashley and Leila helped me move some things down. Leila helped me move the bed; I'd helped her move her bed into her place, so helping me move mine was only fair. Afterwards, I took both of them out and treated them to one final order of rolled tacos.

Once we finished, and I loaded my car onto the trailer, it was time to say goodbye.

red_gonzo
red_gonzo
190 Followers