Life Of Paul - Departure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna miss you," Leila said as she hugged me tightly.

"Me too," I said, hugging her back just as hard. "I'm glad I got to meet you and be your neighbor. You're awesome."

"Thanks," she said into my ear. Letting go, she said "When you see my sister tell her to call our mother more often. Also, don't spoil her too much with your charms; I intend to visit on occasion and don't want to have to compete with her."

"I will," I said.

Ashley grabbed me and hugged me tightly as well. She held on for a lot longer than Leila, and I didn't want to rush her because I was feeling the same things. After a minute or so, she let go and gave me kiss. Not the all out tongue wrestling we often do, just a simple, gentle, nice kiss.

"Good luck," she said.

"You too," I said, "L.A. is lucky to have you doing documentaries about the ocean."

She hugged me again tightly. I felt her lips touch my right earlobe and her breath on my ear as she spoke.

"I'll miss you," she said, "and so will Leila. But just so you know, while you're driving all by yourself, I'll be munching on Leilas pussy as soon as you pull out of here."

She then bit my ear hard to drive her point home. I felt her cheeks smile and she pulled away, grinning like an idiot.

If I didn't need to get going, I would have bent both of them over right there in the parking lot.

Leila gave me a final hug too. I felt her lips on my left earlobe as she spoke quietly.

"Don't worry about Ashley," she breathed as she held me tightly. "I'll make sure to bury my face in her pussy as often as I can. You know, to keep her distracted."

She kissed my neck and released me.

Pants now a little more tight than a minute ago, I climbed into the cab of the truck and departed Rancho Hills. I waved goodbye to Leila and Ashley, who waved back. Taking the long way to the freeway through the main streets of the town, I wasn't sure I would ever come back here, so I wanted to remember it as much as I could.

Hitting the freeway, I had a great many sad feelings for those I wouldn't likely see again. But I also had a lot of excitement to start my life in a new place. Of starting a business (if Morgan was able to secure the space that is), and of starting new friendships.

I was just starting to get into the zen of a long drive when my cell phone rang. Coincidentally, it was Morgan.

"Hello."

"Hey," Morgan said brightly. "You said you were leaving today. Get everything loaded and off ok?"

"Yes, I did. Thanks for asking."

"Get every-one off Ok?"

Smiling at the inference, I said "Yes. Every-one got off well."

"Good. When you get here stop by my office. I have your keys. You can give me a tour of your new place. Especially of the bedroom areas."

Her tone was playful; I could almost see her smiling on the other end of the phone, as well as imagine the strained shirt buttons of her blouse. "Sounds good. I should be there tomorrow afternoon."

"Can't wait. Drive safe."

I put the phone away and smiled to myself.

Yea, I think Portland is going to work out just fine.