All Comments on 'Life Of Paul - PDX Ch. 03'

by red_gonzo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

another excellent chapter, except for the anal sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Again, very good read. Anal scene felt rushed, but was still good. Would have liked to have seen Ashley or one of the SoCal girls come up for a visit soon. Keep up the great writing!!!

red_gonzored_gonzoabout 1 year agoAuthor

Oh, there are some visits coming in a few more chapters. In the timeline, it's only been a few weeks, so there are some other introductions that are going to be made. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can't wait for more of this. Been a great read. Truth be told, after reading the entire series, was expecting Ashley to be one of the girls that came to live with him in the end instead of Jamie, a girl he never had a moment with before he moved. Will br keeping an eye out for the next post.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

How long does it generally take you to write a chapter? Also, discord at all?

red_gonzored_gonzo12 months agoAuthor

It takes me a bit because this is something I do in my spare time, which is limited currently. I'll try to get some dedicated time to set aside for story creation. I have ideas for at least 6 more stories and am nearly finished with the next chapter. Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excited for the next installment, but questions. Which girl from his past taught him how to cook. Can't remember any chapter with this in the story?

red_gonzored_gonzo12 months agoAuthor

I'll try to work that into some dialog to answer that question. But, all told, he could have watched a Yan Can Cook episode and just kept repeating it. Good observation and question!

KernflakesKernflakes12 months ago

Great story, been enjoying reading this series of the past couple months. Looking forward to next chapter. I can see a lot of ways this story can go

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just finished reading the series so far. Been an enjoyable read. How's the next chapter coming along?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userred_gonzo@red_gonzo
April 21, 2024 - To repeat: The order of the stories is not completely linear. Some are in the future, the past, and some are in a span of a month and in order. The dates for the stories are always at the top so you know when the story takes place. References to things of that...