Life Of Paul - PDX Ch. 04

Story Info
Paul 'marries' a neighbor in order to help out.
17.8k words
4.89
4.7k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
red_gonzo
red_gonzo
195 Followers

All characters appearing or mentioned in this story are 18 years old or older. This story is a work of fiction and any reference or description to actual persons is unintentional.

####################################

If you are enjoying these stories, leave a comment about what you liked or didn't, or things you want to ready more of. I'll take advice into consideration when I'm working out the next parts of the LoP stories.

####################################

The 'Amanda' character was inspired by a suggestion from an anonymous user (who gave me 5 suggestions actually). And while it was difficult to write I'm glad of the suggestions. Keep them coming. And "anonymous user", you know who you are, I hope you like it.

####################################

Late May 1999

Looking out of the bay window upstairs, I could see some of the street I lived on, as well as the house directly across the street from me. That window, which belonged to my across-the-street neighbor Amanda, was dark currently. There were three panels of windows, and only the center one was open to the outside to show my potential applicant the view.

"I'm telling you Miss," I said to her as I looked down into her eyes, "this view is worth the extra cost."

Alina, smiling with her eyes, pulled slowly off of my cock, making a popping sound as she did so.

"I've no doubt," she said, smiling up at me from her kneeling position on the floor. Her smiling ebony face and close cropped hair were a sight I had not seen in a while. Not to mention her stunning DD-cup breasts that were on full display currently. It was fun to see her again, and even more so when she started this little scenario.

She licked the underside of my long, thick, fully erect cock from base to head before taking me back into her mouth. She made a show of slowly taking my all the way down her throat. Holding it there for quite a few seconds before pulling back again. The fact that her deep brown eyes never broke contact made it all the hotter.

"Oh, fuck, you definitely have the best cock sucking skills of all the applicants, Ms..." I asked.

"Ms. Goodlips. And thanks for noticing Mr. Longwood," Alina said as she pulled my cock out of her mouth. "My old landlord had no complaints. Also I've had practice, but not on cocks as massive as this one." She idly stoked my length as we spoke.

"And you're sure you can afford the pussy payments as we discussed," I asked. In response, she stood up and unzipped the short, blue, flowing mini skirt she was wearing. She decided against panties it seemed; her smooth, bare sex visible and glistening in the room light.

"How about you confirm that," she said, bending at the hips in front of the open bay window. I approached and ran my hands over her firm ass cheeks, savoring the pleasurable feeling. Lining myself up with her ass, I ran the head of my cock along her entrance, pushing slightly and feeling the resistance to allowing me inside. I pushed past this, Alina moaning as her folds spread apart. I stroked in and out of her tight, hot pussy until I was buried all the way in her, the feeling of bottoming out inside her utterly amazing.

"Fuck," I said, "that is a great pussy."

"God damn, that is an awesome feeling," she said breathily.

I pumped into for a few moments before remembering that she wanted to play a game.

"So, Ms. Goodlips, what do you, fuck you are so tight, what do you think of the view?"

"Oh, fuck, yes, this view is definitely worth the extra pussy payments a month. However," she said as she gently pushed me out of her. She spun around, sat down on the window sill, and spread her legs invitingly. I moved forward, squatting slightly, as she drew me back into her.

"Oh, yeeeeesssss" she moaned loudly, "I prefer this view myself."

I started pumping into her at a quick pace. Willing myself to stave off the orgasm building at the base of my cock, I asked "And why is that?"

"Because, FUCK, just like that, because I love watching such a nice cock drill into me so deeply. It's almost hypnotic seeing the contrast of that pale beast spreading open my pretty little ebony pussy so much. And, be honest," she said, rubbing her hands over her DD-cup breasts, "you like watching these perfect tits bounce for you, don't you?"

In response, I started fucking her faster, making her tits bounce gloriously.

"Oh, I really like that view," I said, kissing her briefly before bending down to suck on a nipple. I nibbled it as gently as I could, but the hotness of Alina was overwhelming, causing me to nibble harder than I normally do.

"Oh, fuck, that's hot," she called out. She smiled looking down on me licking her nipple. I rose up to stare at her tits moving as we fucked.

"Fuck yes, thats a great view," I told her. "And damn, this pussy is pretty great, but i want to know how tight it can get; and what it feels like when it squeezes my cock."

Alinas eyes grew excited, her large, plump lips showing her beautiful smile. "Oh, I can assure you Mr. Longwood, it's awesome."

Alina moved a hand to her pussy, using two fingers to rub her clit quickly and firmly. "But I think I'll show you instead."

I continued to fuck her fast and firmly as she played with herself. Her breathing got faster and her moans louder the faster her fingers worked. After only a few minutes, she went rigid for a moment before she cried out and I felt her pussy contact around my girth. She took her hand away from her pussy as I kept fucking her, taking long strokes that had me nearly all the way out of her and then pushing firmly all the way in.

"Fuck that was good," I told her. "You are definitely my favorite applicant so far. Just one more question: spit or swallow?"

She opened her mouth only enough to stick out her tongue. She ran a slow, wet circle around her lips before answering.

"I didn't get so good at sucking cock for my health; I always want that cum. I want it on my face, my lips, in my mouth and down my throat. And that I do not negotiate on."

That set me off.

"Oh fuck, yes, then get down here," I commanded her. She went to her knees immediately, her profile to the window, and opened her mouth wide, sticking our her tongue.

I shoved my cock roughly into her mouth, feeling the first spasm hit. Alina, like a good slutty applicant, sucked and stroked my cock with her hand as I shot my load into her mouth, moaning with each pulse of my cock. I pulled out of her mouth towards the end, loosing a couple small globs onto her lips and into her obediently open mouth.

When I was finished, she scooped the mess from her lips into her mouth, showing me the ocean of cum I shot into her mouth, and then swallowing it down with an audible gulp.

"Mmmmm, so good," she said. She took a few deep breaths to recover from my oral assault. "I really don't mind the pussy payments, but hopefully you wont charge extra for being a cum dump for you"

"I think i can include that," I said, cupping her face and running my thumb over her luscious lips. "As a favor to such a good tenant. So do you want the room or not?"

Alina stood up, standing back in front of the bay window. "I don't know," she said, her hands on her curvy hips. "I think the pussy payments will work, so long as I can get a dick rebate on occasion."

I walked up to stand behind her, my hands going around her stomach. My semi-rigid member pressed against her bare ass. "I think we can come to an arrangement," I said, kissing her neck. She purred at my kissing.

"OK," she said, twisting around and putting her hands around my neck. Her breasts pressed into me as she tightly held me. Kissing me easily, she was all smiles. "That was fun."

"I agree," I said, kissing her again. "Although, with a little more warning I could have set up something more elaborate. Worn a different outfit, or a hard hat or something."

"Ha," Alina laughed. She cast about for her skirt and shirt. "Next time. For now, this was all the time I had available. I have class in about 45 minutes and wanted to stop by and say hi."

I tucked my member back into my pants. Seeing Alina dressing was a lovely sight, even though it covered up her exquisite body. Once re-dressed, we headed back downstairs.

I was giving her a tour of my house when she saw the front facing bedroom and got her playful idea. She didn't really need a place to stay, but it was fun to fantasize.

"It's probably best you don't actually need a room. With how hot you are, I don't think either of us would leave the house."

In the front room, she stopped and gave me another hug. "You're right about that," she said, kissing me again. "I could easily fuck you all day and night and not be the least bit sorry about it."

"Until you couldn't walk straight, at least" I jibbed.

She laughed and then grabbed her book bag.

"Oh, by the way, another reason I came over was to see if you could help me. Or rather, help a friend of mine."

I had a feeling she needed help with something before, but seeing her in person made my blood run from my brain, so I put it aside at the time. "Sure, what's up?"

"I have a friend, Veda, who is in the same business program I am. And I think she could benefit from your attention."

"This sounds oddly familiar," I said, remembering Sarah and the help I gave her during the last few months of high school.

"Good," Alina said, "then she'll be in good hands. I'm worried about her burning out from taking on too much. And her family seems to be a handful." Finding her bag, she slung it over her shoulder.

"Have you tried anything?" I asked.

"Yes, all the normal things like meditation, yoga, movies. And even the non-traditional things, like fingers and lips and toys."

That got my attention. I knew Alinas main income was as an escort (and an expensive one at that), and that she did have female clients, but it didn't really strike me until she mentioned it.

"Anyways, I'll tell her to give you a call and you can work out the details," she said as she turned and headed out of the room. I stopped her in front of the couch.

"Hang on a second," I said. "I didn't agree to anything, per se."

Alina, smiling broadly, came close enough to me to brush her ample and firm chest against me. "I know you'll help her because you are a sweet guy who cares about others. And because you'd be doing me a favor. Wouldn't you say that is enough of a reason?"

I thought about it quickly. Yes, Alina asking me would be more than enough to try to help someone. However, I certainly wasn't going to let her get away without some sort of compensation.

"I'll do it," I told her, "on one condition."

"Anything," Alina said.

"Oh, I'm so glad you phrased it like that," I replied, pushing her backwards until she sat down on the couch. She had a lopsided smile and playfulness in her eyes.

"So, this condition; what is it?"

I kneeled in front of Alina as she sat on the couch. She automatically spread her knees apart, her skirt falling between her legs to keep her modesty. For the moment at least.

"It's been far too long since I've gotten to properly taste you," I told her as I stroked her knees and thighs with my hands. "And I think that is a fair exchange for helping your friend."

Alina moved her own hands up her thighs, lifting her skirt a little higher. She ran her hands on her inner thighs and over her vulva, leaning back slightly as she did so.

"I don't know," she said with a mocking tone, "this pussy is pretty tasty I've been told. How do I know you won't take more than a taste?"

Giving her my own lopsided smile, I said "I could double your rooms' dick rebate?"

Alina spread her legs wide and lifted her skirt completely out of the way. Sliding down slightly, her sex was close enough to smell the sweet scent of her.

"Deal," she said as she grabbed my head and brought it firmly between her legs.

#

The Saturday after Alinas visit, a knocking at my door brought me out of the rather lovely nap I was taking. Since I'd been at the shop nearly every day the last few months, it was starting to take its toll. Not to mention the surprising amount of sexual energy that Rebecca, the former owner of the shop that was educating me in the business side of lingerie, was directing towards me.

Another knock got me up off the couch and answering the door. To my delighted surprise, it was my across the street neighbor, Amanda.

"Hi," I said as brightly as I could muster. It was overcast and raining the last few days so it was hard to judge just exactly what time it was.

"Hey there," she said in her delightedly southern drawl. Hearing her speak, even on the few occasions we've run into each other, always made my day brighter. But I digress.

"I got myself into a kinda sticky situation," she started, "would you mind terribly if I get your help with something?"

I really, really try to not think of every situation in a sexual way. Plenty of things in my life have lead that direction, but many also didn't (few as they were comparatively). "Of course," I told her, moving to the side. "Come in and we can talk about it."

"Actually," she said, glancing back at her house, "would you mind if we grabbed some lunch to talk things over? It's sorta a'lot to go through. And I got some co-workers comin' over that I need to get back home for."

"Sure," I said, not even realizing it was still morning. "When and where? I'm still new here so not sure what's around."

"Jake's at 1. It's just down the street there," she said, pointing towards an intersection. "Just hang a left at the T junction and it'll be on the right. Sound good?"

If only to hear her speak more, BBQ in her home state would be good. "Sure," I said instead, "I'll see you there."

"Thanks, darlin'," she said, smiling as she strolled down the porch steps. She was in a familiar overly large sweater, with somewhat loose, ragged edged jeans and Doc Martin boots. She was attractive and fun to watch, even in her baggy clothes as she walked away.

Closing the door, I checked the clock and saw it was actually only 11am. I forgot that I had a late night with Rebecca and crashed on the couch.

I puttered around the house for a bit before it was time to meet with Amanda. I made sure to shower and change before just as a courtesy because, honestly, I am not sure whose fluids were on my clothes.

The restaurant was easy enough to find as it had a giant sign that read "Jakes" on the building. Going inside, I met Amanda who was already waiting. She had gotten a table already and lead me through towards the back. The place was an eclectic collection of Americana and high backed booths. The one she led me to was in a darker corner, away from on-lookers, but it had lights over the table and a giant Henry Fonda poster hanging in it. We took opposite sides of the table and made small talk while we put in our orders and got our food.

Once our meals came I asked her what she needed help with.

"Well, it's sorta a long story," she started.

"Well, start with the short version and then expand on it."

She smiled and nodded.

"I need you to be my husband."

It's a good thing I wasn't drinking anything cause I coughed a little.

"Not the most romantic proposals I've ever heard, but OK," I said, taking a sip of my soda.

She laughed, which seemed to help cause some of the tightness in her face went away. "To be clear, it would be temporary, only for an evening, and for a specific purpose."

"Go on," I said, nibbling on my fries. "And feel free to start more towards the beginning if it'll help."

"OK," she said, taking a sip of her drink before she began.

"In my company, I'm one of only about 10 women in an office of over 200 folks. It's a software company, which is common to be very male dominated, so it's not like I didn't know what I was gettin' into.

"Most of the other women only work in HR or are secretaries or assistants to VPs. Besides myself, there is only one other female programmer.

"A main issue is that I try to keep things professional and all, but the other woman is more or less sleeping her way to a promotion, and it's working. The problem for me is that everyone else there seems to believe that I'm thinkin' the same way. When I say no, they huff off or start bein' more pissy with me when I ask for projects or other work related stuff. Not all of them act that way, but it seems more than a few managers are of that leaning."

"I don't suppose bringing up harassment to HR would do anything," I asked.

"I get sympathy from HR, but that's about it," she said. "They asked things in a more conversational tone and that make it hard to prove as harassment, so they can't do anything."

"Do you want me to go all baseball bat on someone's ass? Cause as your temporary husband I feel it my obligation to offer," I said.

She laughed at that, which also helped with her tension. "I appreciate it, but we ain't married, temporarily or otherwise, just yet."

"Please, continue," I said, biting into my burger.

"So I've been dealing with that basically since I started. And the issues are only going to get worse because..."

"You're beautiful?" I supplied after a few silent moments.

She blushed slightly at my comment. "Thanks, darlin'" she said. "I don't like to talk about myself, but suffice it to say I was blessed by God earlier and better than a lot of other girls."

I could not, and would not, argue that point as I agreed completely.

"Anyways," Amanda continued, "I'm tired of being treated this way and I have a plan to get myself out of it. I just need some help."

"I'm game," I said.

Amanda's face went quizzical at my comment. "You ain't even heard what I have in mind, sweetie."

"Don't really care," I said, swallowing the bite I was chewing. "I like your goal. And I'd like to help you if I can. Sounds fun."

"You tryin' to get into my good graces," she asked, an eyebrow raised slightly. With her wire rimmed glasses the effect was interesting.

"I'm already in your good graces," I countered, "otherwise you'd not have asked me for my help."

"Fair point," she conceded.

"So this is more like trying to stay in your good graces. But more than that, I'd think we can be friends, and I greatly enjoy helping my friends. Especially if it means being sneaky."

She smiled widely at that. A genuine, bright smile on her face was a joy to behold. More so because I helped bring it about.

"OK. So, you're in. Lovely. Now do you want to hear my plan?"

I gestured for her to keep going, digging back into my fries while she explained.

"Next week, I'm getting an award for creating a piece of software that will help revolutionize gaming. I did it in my spare time, on my own computer, but they wouldn't let me submit for consideration unless I worked at a software company, so I put down where I work.

"The managers and owners got wind after the committee sent the company a letter saying that I won. They tried mighty hard to add other developers names to it, or remove mine outright, but in the end I would be winning it. They had to settle for just having the company mentioned."

Amanda took a few bites of her burger before continuing.

"You know that hubbub this morning? That was my direct boss, a ass-kissing coworker, and a VP coming to my house, on a Saturday, telling me that I should let someone more senior take the award because it will be better for the company.

"I told them, very kindly, that I would be accepting the award in person. That the company will be mentioned in my speech, and that nothing about that was going to change. Then they tried to make me write a speech saying it was team effort and all, which it took all the strength I had in me to not tear them a new one with all the sass I had on hand."

"I can help hide bodies too, if you need," I offered. I was rewarded with another smile.

red_gonzo
red_gonzo
195 Followers