Life Of Paul - PDX Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Withdrawing from her, I collected all the Polaroid photos, mostly developed by now, and set them on the table.

Amanda, still recovering her breathing, idly played with the pool of cum at her throat. She dipped her fingers in it, tasting it, spreading it over her chest and pinching her nipples with it.

"Jeez," she said after a few minutes, "I think I mighta asked too much; this is more cum the I've ever been covered with before."

"Be careful what you wish for," I retorted. She reached for a box of tissues and wiped up most of the cum from her chest. Turning over to me, she propped her head on one hand.

"Thanks for not being weirded out by ma fun room," she said.

"I dig it," I told her. "Hopefully, I get to play in here with you again sometime."

She kissed me gently, a smirk on her face.

"Who said we're done playin' now? I'm just gonna rest a bit and then we're gonna have some more fun."

"I can get behind that," I said, kissing her back.

"And also, maybe, behind me."

Amanda turned over then, presenting her back to me. I sidled up behind her, my currently deflated member resting between her ass cheeks, and a hand going automatically to cup her breast. Her hand went over mine, indicating this was an OK place to grab onto, as we fell asleep.

#

We slept for at least a few hours as when I awoke the clock said 3 a.m.

Not wanting to disturb Amanda, I tried to move as gently as possible but my restored erection slapped her as I got up to use the restroom. After washing up, Amanda had awoken and also had the same idea.

As she was in bathroom, I took a more detailed tour of the space. She did indeed have an extensive collection of erotic art and porn. A lot of the art were oil paintings, water colors, even some pencil drawings. Each one framed nicely and hung with care.

The saddle in the corner was an oddity though. I suppose for someone from the south it was not uncommon, but still, it had some tie downs and some rope at the base of the stand, which I couldn't guess what were for.

Going to the bedside table, I flipped through the Polaroids that we took. Seeing Amanda in such utter bliss as she was blasted by every drop of cum I could muster was exciting. Seeing her mouth wrapped around my cock, even in picture form, was enough to start bringing some desire back into my already well sexed member.

Hearing the door open, I saw that Amanda was backlit by the lights of bathroom. Her form, soft, exquisite and shapely, also helped bring me back up to full mast.

"I see ya like the pictures," she said, coming to stand by me. I could still not believe that such large breasts could be so firm, sitting proudly on her frame, aching (at least by me) to be fondled. She took the photos and thumbed through them as well.

"These are defiantly hot, and I'll get a lot o' fun outta em," she said. I pulled the one that was just for me out of the stack, setting it aside.

"That ones mine, just FYI."

She tossed the rest down on the table. Her hand started to stroke my arm, moving onto my chest. Remembering what she said before we napped, I asked her a question.

"So, what's the saddle for?"

She went to it, resting a hand on the horn. "I'm a cowgirl, duh," she quipped.

"And those little loops at the base," I asked.

Amanda smiled quite widely, either knowing what I had planned, or amused that I was no naive. Either way, she was smiling at me.

She turned around, her backside presented to me. Bending at the hips, she folded herself over the seat of the saddle, her hands reaching down to the side.

"Get it now," she asked, looking back over her shoulder at me. Her eyes went down my body, pausing over my restored, throbbing erection, before going back up to my face. "I see that ya do."

"Well, I think I do, but hang on a sec," I told her. Going over to the side her hands were over, I grabbed the rope, looped it over her wrists a few times before tying it to one of the ties. Going back around to the other side, I spread her legs until her feet lined up with the tie down and lashed each ankle to one. Standing back to admire my efforts, she looked over her shoulder again. "I think ya got it," she said.

She wasn't completely folder over the saddle, she could prop herself up with hands a little on the seat, but she was certainly tied down. Her breasts rested on the seat, framed by her tied up arms.

"Since you aren't going anywhere," I said moving back around to her face, my cock swinging close to her head, "I think I'll have some fun with my little tied up cowgirl. How's that sound?"

She had to twist her head to look up at me, but she had a big smile on her face. "I'm tied up. Does it matter what I say?"

"Not in the least," I said.

The first thing I did was refill the polaroid camera with film, setting it on a handy table. Second thing I did (or rather found) was a riding crop, which made sense if there was a saddle.

Grabbing the camera I took a quick photo of her in all her tied down debauchery, adding it to the pile. Moving around back to Amandas face, she was certainly smiling, if a little more curious looking. I brushed the riding crop across her face, her lips, and around and down her back. Reaching her backside, I gave her a swift but playful swat.

"Oh," she yelped in surprise. "I forgot how that felt."

"Well, let me remind you," I said, swatting her other cheek this time. Another yelp escaped her.

She moved her head to say something but it was cut off as I forced my hardened cock into her mouth, pushing whatever comment she had down her throat along with a significant length of my member. I pulled out and pushed back in just as deeply. Amanda gave little resistance, except for positioning herself for the throat fucking she was now getting.

After a few minutes of pushing my cock into her gloriously tight mouth and throat, as well as a few more swats with the riding crop, I put it aside and snapped another photo of her inhaling my cock while tressed up.

Withdrawing myself from her mouth, she gasped at the release. "Fuck," she breathed, "I felt like I was gonna choke."

"That was the idea," I told her.

Moving around to face her proudly displayed ass, I kneaded her cheeks with my hands, savoring her firm buttocks. Spreading her cheeks slightly, I started lightly stroking her pussy, teasing at her entrance, brushing over her clit. She moaned whenever I rubbed over her sensitive clit, but I wasn't going to make her wait for too long.

As I had her cheeks spread, her tight, dark pink asshole gave me an idea. Dipping my thumb into her moist pussy, I played over her asshole with it, pressing slightly as I did.

"How often do you play with this," I asked her.

Looking over her shoulder, she smirked at my interest. "Nah uh cowboy, you keep that meat bus outta my ass."

"I wasn't thinking of fucking your ass," I said, "but I do think we can have some fun with it."

She thought about it for a few moments before relenting.

"Ok," she said, "but nuthin bigger than your thumb."

"Deal," I told her.

I went to the bookshelf and perused the various dildos, vibrators, and other items. I found one vibrator that was the required size, a bullet shaped one, as well as some lube. Going back to her ass, she was curious and kept looking over her shoulder.

Not wanting her to strain her neck (because I wanted a blowjob in the near future), I moved a full length mirror from an opposite corner so that she could see what I was doing, as well as what I was about to.

Lubing up the vibrator, I turned it on and found it to be surprisingly powerful. I played it over her ass a few times before I started to push it into her. She resisted a little at first, but after some more stroking and playing, I pushed the three inch long vibrator nearly all the way into her ass.

"Oh, fuck me I never thought o' that," Amanda said, excitement in her voice. "Shit that feel amazin'!"

"Oh, we'll get to amazing," I retorted.

Reaching a little below with my other hand, I started to squeeze and massage her clit with firm pressure. I quickly rubbed with one hand and pushed the vibrator into her ass with the other.

"Oh, gawt damn darlin', thats... thats... OH MUCH FUCKING OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO," she screamed suddenly. I felt her squirt again, the hand rubbing her clit getting drenched. I continued my fingering her as well as the anal vibrator strokes, intending her to cum again.

It took less than a minute.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH FUCKIN' HELL PAUL FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAA," she screamed again, her head thrown back in ecstasy. I slowed and stopped my clitoral attack, but didn't stop the vibrator in her ass. Instead, I straightened up, rubbed the head of my cock against her well lubricated pussy, and pushed my entire girthy length into her in one shot.

"Oh," was all Amanda could get out as I bottomed out in her tight, hot pussy. I could feel the vibrator in her ass, which gave this a whole new dimension of pleasure.

I started my strokes long and slow, but quickly felt the need to pick up the pace. I kept the vibrator going in her ass, pushing it with a thumb every so often so it'd remain in pace. Soon, my fucking of Amanda became just that; fucking.

Here was a beautiful woman, with an amazing body, firm ass, tight hot pussy, and tits for days. But my brain kept going back to the fact that this lovely creature got off to the thought of me from a magazine.

Never underestimate the power of someone desiring you. It can have all kinds of wonderful effects for you. Effects such as blowing probably the biggest load I'd ever had onto the ass of said amazing woman.

I looked in the mirror to see Amanda, propped up on her elbows, wrists bound, tits gyrating back and forth as I fucked her, staring at me with a dreamy look on her face.

"That's it darlin'," she encouraged, "give this naughty cowgirl the dickin' she deserves. Give me all that cum I just know you got left in ya. Fucking paint my ass like a nasty portrait. Fuck, yea, yea, come on, give it...toooo... MEEEEEEEEEEEEE," she said, ending her dirty talk with an orgasm.

The feel of her pussy contracting around my cock was too much. Quicker than I realized, my own orgasm hit like a freight train. I felt the first blast as I was still buried in her pussy. Withdrawing quickly, I stroked my cock between her ass cheeks, the second shot going clear over her back and onto her shoulder. The remaining dozen or so shots hit her on the cheek when she turned her head, shoulders, but mostly went onto her back and ass, as she requested.

When I was spent, I took out the vibrator from her ass. I then took another picture as that was, as I said, probably the biggest load I've ever shot. It was impressive, pooling in the middle of her back muscles, and Amanda will have fun looking at it. Going back around to her face, she didn't say anything, but instead leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth nearly half way. She sucked me down as much as she could, getting the taste of both of our juices. She also licked clean the half she couldn't deep throat, flicking her tongue over my balls a bit as she did so.

When she was done, I untied her hands and feet. She reached behind her and, using both hands, rubbed the cum pool from her back into her asscheeks like so much naughty lotion. I saw her dip he cum covered fingers into her pussy quite a bit as well, playing around with her clit.

"Fuck Paul, that was a lot," she commented. "Thank ya."

I was suddenly even more tired than I thought I was. The highs of the post-orgasm already starting to fade. I sat back on the bed, automatically laying down. I felt a warm, wet rag on my hands which my nearly asleep mind couldn't understand.

"Don't worry, Paul, just washing the hands before we call it a night. I already washed up, but ya played with my ass, and I don't want ya to touch me until you're clean."

She leaned down and kissed me, her epic breasts resting on my chest as she did. "And I so very much wantcha to touch me."

We climbed under the covers after that, Amanda snuggling under my arm, her breast covering nearly half my chest, her leg settling between mine. We fell asleep then, cause the next thing I remember was it being morning.

#

I woke up the next day feeling more refreshed than I thought I would after three really intense orgasms for me, and I don't even know how many for Amanda.

"Good, you're up," she said. She was still laying in the crook of my arm, just as we'd fallen asleep. Her hazel eyes were more green this morning, and her brown hair was disheveled in a cute way.

"Good morning," I said through the fog of sleep.

We kissed a little, nothing more than a series of pecks, but it was nice. I found my hands wandering down lower on her back, cupping her ass as we did so. She moaned a little at my touch, but not as much as I'd wanted.

"Just a second, darlin'," she said.

"Something wrong," I asked.

"I don't want ya ta get the wrong impression o' me."

"Considering what we did last night, what impression did you want to give me?"

She propped herself on her elbow, but the sheer mass of her breast made it continue to rest of my chest. But I digress.

"Well" she started, seemingly trying to find the right words. "I guess I wanna be clear about all the stuff we did. I mean, I go on this tangent about how I ain't the office slut, I use my brains and work hard ta get ahead, all that stuff. And while I really enjoyed last night, I don't want ya ta think I'm easy, or a slut."

I thought about it for a moment before answering. "I don't think either of those things," I said. "And honestly, I put so much effort towards helping you because I wanted to make a good impression on you. I wanted to impress you."

"I'd say ya left quite the impression on me," she said. She has a smirk on her face and added, "Not least o' which are whip marks on my ass."

I smiled at her jest. It started to get my motor running again but I tried to focus on what Amanda was saying.

"So, just so we're clear, now," she said.

"I think so," I told her. "I don't expect you to be at my beck and call or anything, but I'd like to take you out again in the future."

"Oh, you misunderstand darlin'," she said, leaning into me. Her weight on my chest was warm and welcome. "I wanted ta be clear that I would not even give the time a day to those other assholes. Nor for anyone else who'd think that I'd suck a cock to get a job."

She moved her face close to me, her lips very close to mine. I could feel her breath and see the bright green colors of her hazel eyes.

"But for you, darlin'," she said in a near whisper, "you can have me anytime you want. So long as the same goes for me."

"I totally agree," I told her, "you can have you any time you want."

She laughed a slapped my arm. "You aren't as funny as ya think, darlin'".

"Do you always say 'darlin'," I asked, "or do you do it for me because you know it makes me do basically anything you want?"

She smiled, but tried to hide it. "Whatever do ya mean, darlin'?"

"Oh fuck you," I told her.

She laughed brightly at my annoyance. "In a bit," she said, "but first I was thinkin' of gettin' some breakfast from down the street. They open in about an hour. Whatcha say?"

Food sounded amazing, so I agreed with her. "But," I asked with a smirk, "what do we do for an hour?"

Very matter of factly, Amanda told me her plan.

"First thing, darlin'," she said, emphasizing the word cause she knew it got me randy, "is I'm gonna suck your cock until you cum down ma throat. I'm still horny from last night, and I wanna see if I can swallow all ya shoot."

The incredibly hot woman snuggled up to me already had me at half mast. And the possibility, nay, the promise, double nay, the demand, of a blowjob got me hardened quickly.

"Then," she continued, "you're gonna eat me out again. I wanna get a least a half dozen orgasms before yer done. I almost never squirt, and you made me do it twice last night, so hopefully you will again."

"I will give it my best," I told her.

"Third," she said, emphasizing her point by stroking her breasts, "we need ta shower and get all this sweat and cum off us. And then we're gonna fuck again. Either in the shower or on the bed; your choice."

"How about over the bathroom counter," I offered. "I'm curious how high in the air I can get those supple legs of yours."

She kissed me passionately, our tongues engaging in a brief and violent war for dominance. She broke our kiss and started sliding down my body. Her hand was already stroking my achingly full cock, squeezing the base in a pleasurable way.

"Deal," she said, sliding her form down my body, "but first, I wanna get that load outta ya."

###