Life Of Paul - PDX Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told them I'd look at their notes and got them the hell outta my house."

Pausing to take a drink, she also took a deep breath, summoning some resolve it seemed.

"When I came over to ask your help, that was when I decided to do something about the harassment. My original thought was that you'd be my husband, come with me, and intimidate the livin' hell outta everyone."

"Like 'Godfather' style?" I said with a bit more excitement than I meant to.

"Scarier," Amanda corrected.

"Fun," I confirmed.

We finished our food and got another round of drinks so we could lay out our plan.

"My main question," Amanda asked as our sodas and cake came, "is how do you intimidate a bunch of smart, rich white guys?"

Taking a thoughtful bite of my cake, I was distracted by how good it was. Bringing myself back to the here and now, I had an answer.

"Simple," I said, "by being a smarter, richer white guy."

This had the effect of stopping Amanda mid-bite. Finishing her cake bite, she asked "OK, how do we do that?"

"Well," I started, trying to flesh out a plan I had an idea of. "For starters, I, technically, am one of those smart, rich white guys."

This got another eyebrow raise from Amanda. "How so, if I may ask?"

I gave Amanda the short, short version of how I came to be in my money, and about the company I did business with to sell my prototype. To say she was impressed was an understatement. She had a bunch of questions bout the CEO and founder, what their campus was like, the other people I dealt with, and more.

"Listen," I interrupted, "I don't want to go into it because, in all honesty, I took advantage of a family connection and capitalized on an idea I got from Star Trek. It wasn't inspired or revolutionary, just good timing and no small amount of luck."

She took a sip of her soda before answering. "Fair 'nough," she replied. "So, how does you being one of them help lil' ol' me?"

I swear, the more I hear that lyrical southern drawl the more I want to... well, I can save that for later.

"When is this awards function?"

"Next Saturday," she said.

Thinking on a few things, I made a mental list of items I'd need to do to prepare.

"OK," I said, "if I am going to intimidate, then I have to be scary husband. Sound right?"

"Yea," she confirmed.

"Good. So, did you tell them anything about your husband who suddenly came to town?"

"No, only that I'm married."

"OK, then that gives me a lot to play with. Let me take a day or two and come up with some things.

"For starters, I do look a little younger than you, so we can say we've only been married a little over a year. Does that work?"

"That'll work," she confirmed. "Ive been at that company for 6 months and straight outta school, so I can say we met in college."

"Which will play nicely into my 'smart' role as graduating college at such young age is something a smart person would do. It will impress them."

"And the rest," Amanda asked.

"Give me couple days to work out some details, OK? How about we meet up again Tuesday. I should have a fairly solid plan by then. We can meet at my place; I'll make you dinner."

"Wow, you can cook too? Forget my good graces, you're trying to get into my pants," she said, giggling a little.

"I don't know anyone who eats their food that way, but I try not to judge."

Amanda laughed more genuinely than she did when we first started talking, which was a good sign. Stress can be a killer, and if I can make someone laugh its a bonus in my book.

We paid for lunch and walked back to our street. We talked a little more about her work and our respective former homes (she was from Georgia), as well as what led us both to Portland. When we reached my front door, she turned and gave me a big, firm hug.

Instinctively, I hugged her back just as firmly. I could feel her bosom crush into me and from what I could tell it was even larger than I first thought.

"Thanks for your help," she said, breaking our hug.

"No worries," I told her. "I'll be so intimidating you'll either be left completely alone or given your own office. Either way, I'd say that's a win."

She smiled again before turning to go into her house. I watched the entire way as went.

Retreating into my own home, I started writing down my to do list. The first thing on it was securing a ride that was fit to impress; and I knew just who to call to help with that.

#

On Sunday I made a call to a special someone who had access to a limo.

"Tell you what," Tess said over the phone, "I'm on your side of town now. How about I come over and we can... discuss it."

"Deal," I said.

"Great. And just so you know, I'm a little pressed for time, so be brief with the talking; I want as much time for the other stuff as possible."

She hung up and, true to her estimate, she parked her company town car in my driveway not 10 minutes later. I saw her coming up the stairs in a form fitting yet respectable white button up shirt and black pants and shoes. As I opened the door for her she practically leapt into my arms.

Crushing her face into mine, it was difficult to kiss her back and close the door, but I managed it. She guided us over to the couch in the front room, eventually sitting down. Breaking our kiss, she frantically grabbed at my waist, ripping my belt off and dropping my pants and my underwear to the floor.

"Damn," she said as she stroked my increasing erection with both of her warm, strong hands. "It's been way too long since I had this great big dick in me."

She inhaled my member up to half the length in one smooth swallow. I felt her tongue play with the underside, and the feeling caused a moan to escape my lips.

We'd hooked up a few times when I was visiting Portland on business, but now that I was living here, I'd hoped that this would not be such a rare occurrence.

Lifting off of my now fully masted cock, she undid her own slacks, pulling them and her bright pink thong panties down in one motion. "I need your dick now," she said, spreading her legs and running her fingers over her smooth, moist sex. She flicked the bar of her vertical clit hood piercing playfully, even invitingly. "I've been super busy the last week and couldn't even play with myself."

"Then by all means, allow me," I said, kneeling between her legs. I ran the head along her folds briefly, making sure to pass by her piecing a few times, before plunging in fully up to the hilt.

"Fuuuuuck," Tess moaned under her breath.

Since she was so hard up for it, I decided to forgo the usual pleasantries and give her the fucking she was needing.

Pulling out and plunging back in fully, I stroked inside her with more speed and pressure as our coupling took place. I occasionally played with her lovely C-cup breasts through her shirt, and we'd kiss every so often, but that wasn't the point of this session.

She wanted to get off, and get off quickly. So that was my mission, and I gladly accepted it. I thrust into her hard and fast, her pussy wrapped out around my girth in a gloriously debauched manner. Tess would look down at our joining every so often, smiling.

"God damn that beast seriously stretches me out," she panted.

In response I sped up my pace, wanting to get her to her goal quickly. She spread her legs wider in response, pulling her knees up more, her toes pointed towards the ceiling, and allowing me to go even deeper into her with each thrust. After about 10 minutes of our fuck (it couldn't be called anything else), she grabbed me by the neck and drew me down onto her.

"Oh fuck, don't stop, don't stop, just like that, yessss, ofuckyesssss please don't stop, just, just a bit, oh, oh, ooooooo, YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS," she screamed loudly, throwing her head back, as her orgasm took hold of her. I felt her pussy pulse around my cock, nearly sending me off as well. It took a mighty effort, but I was able to stave off my own release until she came down. At least a little bit.

Picking up the pace again, I slammed into her with as much speed and force as before. I reached underneath her and grabbed her ass, pulling her towards me with each thrust.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, oh, oh, ooooo," she panted as I worked in her. She was reduced to grunts from my thrusting for the pleasure she was getting out of it. After a few more minutes, her second orgasm crashed into her out of nowhere.

"OHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKK MEEEEEEEEE," she bellowed. This time her pussy clamped down on me even harder, bringing my own orgasm up quickly.

"Fuck, Tess," I panted as the dam broke, "where do you want it?"

Her eyes closed tightly, she opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out for a moment. Until, "Mouth!" she screamed.

Pulling out of her silken pussy, the first shot hit her on the face, covering her lips and nose. As I plunged my length between her waiting lips, I felt a half dozen more shots, just as powerful as the first, blast into her mouth. Her tongue continued to work on the underside of my head, eliciting more moans from me and possibly more cum from my cock. She pulled off slightly to swallow and another shot splashed onto her chin. Dutifully she took my spasming member back into her mouth to take the rest of my cum.

After I was spent, I felt her swallow the last of the rather impressive load I shot into her. I pulled out of Tess's mouth and sat on the couch beside her. It took a few moments for us both to catch our breath.

"So, hi," I said, still a little out of breath.

"Hey," she said, just as winded but smiling widely. She licked the cum from her lips, using a finger to scoop the mess from her face into her mouth. A 'mmmm' rose from her throat as she swallowed the last of my cum.

In the past when we'd hooked up, it was usually accompanied by us going somewhere, generally remote and in the wilderness, where she liked to make noise. A lot of noise. She was 32 and, as I had come to find out as we got to know each other, somewhat repressed when she was younger. She said she was making up for lost time. Taking pleasure wherever she wanted and not feeling bad about it in the slightest.

She was, to put it simply, a really fun fuck.

"So, you had a request," she said finally, rising up off the couch to stand and stretch in front of me. Still missing her bottoms, I couldn't help but stare at the plump, pink sex that she presented. It was still moist from our tryst and it was, to say the least, an inviting sight. But I did call her for a reason.

"Yes," I replied, dragging my eyes up her torso to meet her bright brown eyes. "I need a limo for this Saturday. Are you, or can you be, available?"

She crossed her arms and put a finger thoughtfully on her chin. "Hmmm," she said, "I could be I suppose. Got a date?"

"Sorta. I'm helping my neighbor across the street. She's getting some unwanted attention at work and I'm gonna pretend to be her intimidating husband to make them back off at some awards event."

"I take it she's a stone cold fox," Tess asked.

"That would be... accurate, yes," I said, feeling myself slightly blush for no reason at all.

"Figures, you don't get girls who aren't at least an 8 or so," she chided.

"Not to point it out," I said with the most charming lop sided grin I could manage, "but that'd include you as well."

"I know," she said confidently, taking a seat on the coffee table, her back to the windows. "I think I can manage it. It'll cost more than normal cause I need to get someone to cover another fare. But I can make that work. All night I'm assuming?"

"Yes, starting around 6 I think."

"And should I stock the back with anything specific? Liquor? Snacks? Condoms?" she asked, with a smirk.

I smiled back at her jibe. "The usual is fine I think."

"Fair enough. If you don't think you'll get lucky that's none of my business. You can call me later with a credit card."

"Great," I said, getting to my feet. Tess, quick as a shot, got to her feet first and pushed me back down onto the couch. She then straddled me, her warm sex stroking my slowly returning erection.

"No so fast," she said in a sultry voice I don't think I'd ever heard her utter before. "I still have some time left, and I intend to make sure that I'm *fully* compensated for the help I'm offering."

Who was I to say no?

Tess ground my cock with her dripping wet pussy for a few minutes while we made out. Her piercing was a strange and interesting intrusion as she slid up and down my quickly hardening shaft, the piercing flicking my head as she did so. Before long she rose up and slid my cock slowly into her. In one stroke she was fully impaled on me again.

"Fuuuuuuck," she breathed. "You certainly are quick to recover. I was afraid I'd have to wait longer."

"Far be it for me to keep a lady waiting," I said.

She leaned down and kissed me gently on the lips.

"That's cute; you thinking I'm a lady," she said, rising up nearly all the way off my cock and then sitting down again fully. She repeated the process, speeding up more and more.

"Then what are you," I asked, grabbing her ass firmly as she rode me.

"Right now," she said, riding me at a quick pace, "I'm a cock hungry slut who needs at least two more orgasms and another load of cum down my throat."

Tess grabbed my shoulders for leverage as she increased her pace yet again.

"Like I was saying," I managed through gritted teeth. Her pussy felt amazing as her hips ground on me, ridding me like there was no tomorrow. "Who am I to keep you waiting."

#

Saturday evening came and I found myself excited to be all cloak and dagger for Amandas work function. I had gone to the extreme length of buying myself a tuxedo in the latest style (not that tuxedoes changed much in the last century) and adding a few decorations about myself to make me a more intimidating figure.

Tess arrived in the limo precisely at 6pm, parking on the street in front of my house. She exited and I saw she was wearing the traditional black suit of a driver, complete with slicked back hair and fancy cap.

She stopped and stared at me as I came down the steps of my front porch.

"Wow," she said, looking at me from head to toe. "I don't know what's more impressive; the tux or the tattoos on your hands and neck?"

I didn't say a word as I passed by her, but she evidently had a few more questions.

"Did... did you get taller?" she asked. I left her and her questioning gaze behind me as I crossed the street and knocked on Amandas door. She answered promptly and, for a moment, I was dumbstruck.

Amanda looked, for lack of a better description, angelic.

Her light brown hair was wetted down and slicked back into a tight bun. Her makeup was simple, immaculate, and highlighted her hazel eyes. The deep red lipstick was the only real pop in her whole look, and it made her lips irresistible to look at. Fancy pearl earrings dangled from her lobes as she moved.

Her dress, though, held more than a few surprises. I knew she was hiding her body from the world, but I didn't know how much of a body this woman had. Her dress was a simple cream color, and looked more like a sleeveless robe tied by a few buttons around her side. The shoulders of the dress showed off her collar bone and the top dipped to the bottom of her sternum, showing off an insane amount of cleavage for what had to be H-cup breasts.

The slit at the front exposed her right leg up to a little past her hip, showing a creamy, toned thigh ending in cream colored shoes.

I think I was staring for more than a minute as Amanda had to wave to get my attention.

"I'm sorry, what?" I said with the smoothness of a gravel road.

"I said, whatcha think, darlin'?"

"I think my brain stopped functioning," I said honestly.

"Well then, it seems I'm dressed up enough," she said, closing and locking her door. The dress was also backless, with the small dimples of her lower back visible. Trying to recover some semblance of gentlemanliness, I offered her my arm as we walked to the car, which I am delighted to say she took.

"I don't normally dress this fancy," Amanda commented in her delightful southern lilt, "but since I'm basically telling everyone to fuck off tonight, I wanted to make sure I had their attention."

"Me thinks you'll have it," I said, continually glancing at Amanda. Tess opened the door and Amanda climbed in gracefully, with Tess giving me a thumbs up as I got in.

We started off and I could just not stop looking at Amanda. She was beautiful, stunning, gorgeous, and a whole slew of more synonyms that I don't have space to rattle off.

She caught me staring more than once and smiled out of the corner of her mouth.

"It's ok to look, darlin'," she said amusingly. "I brought the girls out to play. And I think it's sweet as sun tea you're so taken by me. Its flatterin' to say the least, and I am enjoying your attention."

"Not creepy then," I asked.

"From you, not in the least," she confirmed. "I think it's charmin'. But from those other assholes I work with; it's down right disturbin' the way they look at me, even when I'm in my normal jeans and sweater."

I took her hand in mine and, gentle as I could, and kissed the top of her hand. This made her smile widely, which I could not help but smile at as well.

We rode in silence before I remembered that I had a gift for just this occasion. Presenting it to her, she opened the box and her eyes widened a bit.

"Holy crap! Are those real pearls?"

"Sadly, they are not," I said. Extracting the multi-strand pearl choker, I flipped it over to show her what it actually was.

"This black lining is hiding a tiny, cheap shotgun microphone that picks up everything within four meters of wherever your body if facing. There is also a tiny radio transmitter powered by a few button batteries. All this," I said, extracting the micro recorder from the bottom of the box, "is sent to this, which will record once you hit the button.

"This way," I told her as she leaned forward so I could put the chocker around her neck (and get another look at her amazing cleavage), "you can record all those assholes and use it as proof of how they treat you. Even if they're standing far away."

Amanda pulled a compact from her clutch and examined herself in the chocker.

"Not the pearl necklace I'm use ta gettin' from a gentleman," she said smiling, "but it's very nice all the same."

My brain struggle by what she meant for a moment before she continued speaking.

"I really appreciate all this," she said, gesturing to the limo. "I mean, you look intimidating with all the tattoos and such, but I really do appreciate all the effort. Thank ya," she said, leaning over to me and kissing me on the cheek. It was a long one too, like five Mississippi's, and she took her time pulling away, still smiling at me as she did.

We discussed our backgrounds for the evening, how we met, when married, what I did (which was purposefully vague in the extreme), and a few other details. After about 20 minutes, we arrived at the event.

With Tess holding the door, I stepped out, scanned the small crowd, and offered my hand to Amanda. As she stepped out, she turned nearly every head that was gathered there, male and female; if for no other reason than she looked stunning in the extreme. I was still in awe of how those glorious breasts were staying in place, but I pushed that aside to maintain my role of intimidating husband.

Walking inside and up the stairs to the ballroom, even more heads turned at our entrance. I put on my best scowl while Amanda was positively glowing with all the attention that was directed towards her, smiling and waving to folks we passed. I asked her why this attention was ok, to which she replied "Because I'm using it to my advantage; giving them some rope to hand themselves with, if you will."

I guess the rule of 'if you got it, flaunt and/or kill them with it' can be used in many ways.