Life Of Paul - PDX Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy crap!" Amanda exclaimed as she held my member firmly. Her hand didn't reach all the way around the base as she gently squeezed my cock. She took some short strokes as she continued to look at my cock mere inches from her face. Looking back to me, she smirked, playfulness evident all over her face.

Releasing my cock and standing back up, she took a step back from me.

"I think we're gonna have a whole lotta fun tonight, darlin'," she said. Reaching to her waist, she deftly undid the buttons holding her dress closed. Pulling it open, she revealed the spectacular body I knew she had under there.

Her skim was creamy and perfect, and her tummy was flat with an outie belly button. Her figure was not unlike Jessica Rabbit in terms of proportions, but much more attractive (mainly because she was real). Her breasts were currently being contained by some fancy tape and wire type of pasty that was adhered to the sides of her torso, cupping her breasts. She peeled these off, slowly, and her H-cup breasts fell free. They jiggled hypnotically a little as she released them, running her hands over them as I watched her. Her breasts were large, firm looking, and just plain amazing to look at, with pale areola and large, dark nipples.

"Is it everythang you were hopin' for?" she asked, running her hands from her breasts down to her neatly trimmed sex. She had a small patch of light hair above her pussy, but the rest was smooth and glistening.

"I wasn't hoping for anything," I responded, "but you are even more amazing than I already thought you were."

She smiled widely at my cheesy line. Leaning down to kiss me, she said "And that's another reason I brought ya here."

She went back down to her knees, grasping my cock in her small, warm hands again. She stroked it a few times before sticking out her tongue and running it slowly from the base to the head, sucking just the very tip of my cock, flicking her tongue over the precum that escaped.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck," I moaned.

"Oh, don't worry, we'll get ta that soon enough," she said. She took the head into her mouth and applied some pressure with her hands. She bobbed slowly at first, taking in the head and a few inches, lapping the underside of my shaft with her tongue. After a few minutes she pulled off and started licking all over the shaft.

Her hands went to stroke the head, spreading the spit and precum with her fingers. Her tongue went up and down and around my shaft, making purring sounds and she licked and flicked my cock with n obviously talented tongue. I could feel my orgasm starting to build as she focused her tongue work on the base of my cock. I was about to warn her when she suddenly pulled her mouth away.

"What's this?" she asked.

"Huh?" I said, master of conversation that I am.

"These freckles? Have ya always had them?"

"Yes," I answered, still a bit confused by what was happening. "I'm sorry?"

"Nah, it's fine...just reminded me of something," she said. She smiled back at me as she started her fingers working on my cock head again.

"Sorry about that," she said, "I'm thinkin' you were gettin' close, huh?"

"A little," I confessed.

"Well, let me finish what I started," she said, taking the head and a good portion of my dick into her mouth. She bobbed her head further and further down my cock, building my orgasm up quicker than before. I was getting ready to cum... and she pulled off suddenly. Again.

Damn it.

"What's wrong," I said, probably more whiny than I intended.

She had a look of either awe or thoughtfulness, I couldn't really identify it. Either way, she suddenly got to her feet and went over to the bookshelf. Seeing her pert, firm ass striding across the room was fascinating. Seeing the epic side cleavage jostle too and fro as she walked made me nearly bust right then.

She was at the bookshelf for about a minute before she turned around. She was holding a magazine, one that had a familiar image in it. Coming back to the bed, she studied it intently before showing me up close what she had found.

"Is this you?!?"

On the page was a scene with an airbrushed Batman type character standing over a Catwoman type character, equally naked and on her knees, covered in cum from face to pussy.

Oh. Right. That.

I was at a loss for words. I know, cause when I tried to speak only 'ers' and 'ums' came out.

"You're a porn star?" she cried out, staring at the magazine and then back again to my still fully masted erection.

"I'm not," I said. "I mean, I was helping out a friend, and it was for an adult magazine, but I didn't know which one."

She flipped through the pages, presenting another of the pictures to me. It was the final one where Tiffany was riding me. Good times.

"Is this the friend you'wer helpin? The one covered in what looks like ten gallons of cum," she asked, still somewhat astonished sounding.

"Yea," I confirmed.

She was a few moments before she spoke again.

"Is that normal for ya'," she asked. She was back to sounding playful, which I took for a good sign. She moved back over between my legs, my cock starting to flinch with hope again.

"Pretty normal, yea," I said.

Amanda went to the side table and grabbed a Polaroid camera and came back to me. Putting the camera beside me, she then kneeled down between my legs, still holding the magazine, flipping through the photoset of Tiffany and I. She set the magazine down next to me, a two page spread with Tiffany being fucked doggy style by me displayed. Amanda pointed to the base of my cock in the photo.

"I got this a few days ago," she said, "and I don't even know how many times I touched myself lookin' at this spread. I imagined being hammered by this dick like the woman in the photo. She seemed to enjoy it a lot."

She took hold of my restored erection and angled it slightly to the side. "Those three freckles form a perfect triangle, which was not normal so I remembered it. And when I saw it on your big ass cock here, well, I had to confirm it."

"And now that you've confirmed it, are you ok with it," I asked.

"Ok? Are you kiddin'," she said as she started stroking my shaft again. "I fantasized about being covered in all that cum. I love it. Love feeling the hot, sticky mess, hearing ya scream with pleasure, rubbing all that dirty load on my body. It's a huge fetish a' mine and if this photo is true, then I am one happy girl."

She took my cock back into her mouth, swallowing down half of my generous length in one go. She quickly bobbed her head on me, gently but firmly squeezing my balls as she sucked me dick.

"Also," she said when she came up for air, "I like being photographed, too. So if you see a good shot...".

As a demonstration, she stuck her tongue out fully, starting an achingly slow lick from the base to the of my cock. Finally taking the hint, I grabbed the camera and fired off a shot, my cock blocking some of her face but her tongue fully in view. I put the camera down.

So to recap: she was turned on by fucking someone from a magazine, liked to be photographed mid-blow job, and she touched herself (a lot) to the thought of me. These facts got me ready in no time.

"Fuck, Amanda, that feels amazing. I'm gonna cum soon. Fuck! Yes! Very soon. Like, right now!"

She went down on my cock again before pulling up and stroking me with both her hands.

"Oh, fuck yea darlin', gimme a big fucking load," she encouraged. "I want ya ta cover me more than you did that other woman. I want you to fuckin' drench me! All over my big, juicy tits. Oh, come on, fuck yea, oooooh fuck yea."

I grabbed the camera again and aimed it as best as I could since I was floating on a sea of endorphins.

"Oh fuck," I bellowed as I came. I snapped at least two shots before dropping the camera. She aimed my cock at her tits but the first shot rocketed up and hit under her chin, deflecting off to the side. The next half-dozen or so splashed her neck and tits, to which she directed onto her as I continued my spasms. Finally, I was reduced to some weak but large blogs running down onto her stroking hands.

After I was spent, she started running her hands up and down her breasts, her neck, her stomach, rubbing in all the cum I shot onto her like a dirty, forbidden lotion. I snapped another shot at this erotic moisturizing regimen.

"Mmmmm," she purred as she rubbed. "Now that's the kinda pearl necklace I like to get. Fuck, that is so dirty and hawt," she said. After a few more moments she opened her eyes and giggled a little.

"I never thought I'd get to be covered by a big cock from a magazine," she said, idly rubbing her enormous breasts. "Certainly one for the record books."

"Well, if we're setting records," I said, sitting up and pulling her to stand as well. Spinning her around, I pushed her down onto the bed. She gave a small 'oh' as I did so, automatically spreading her legs. I grabbed her knees and spread them apart further, Amanda giving no resistance to my forcefulness. Wasting no time, I dove tongue first into her moist, intoxicating pussy. I took long, hard licks up her folds, tonguing her entrance a little before I inserted my fingers and flicked her clit quickly with firm pressure. Her clit was already engorged, more than I'd ever seen one. It was an intriguing spectacle to be honest.

"My, my," I commented as I took quick swipes at her clit with my tongue tip, "someone is very excited."

"Ya don't mind," she said, taking quick and shallow breaths.

"Why would I?"

"Cause...ya know... my clit ain't exactly small. Sorta puts some men off."

I could hear the hurt in her voice, possibly from her past experiences, and the sadness at this in her face. In response. I spread her lips open more, fully exposing her large, and I'm guessing sensitive clit. It was indeed larger than any I'd see before, but that didn't matter.

Looking back up at her from between her legs, I told her "I'm not most men. And if this just gets you off faster, then that's great for both of us."

She had a word start to form on her lips, but it was taken over by a loud "Oh, my..." instead as I did my best to lick, suck, and squeeze her clit until she came.

I heard the camera go off again, but I was too focused on making her cum hard and fast to pay any attention.

"Oh, my fuckin' hell, just like that, yea, yea, ooooooooh FUCK YEA!" she screamed after only a few minutes of my attention. I decided to test my limits and gave her only about thirty seconds before I started in on her again. This time, Amanda came silently but her body gyrated at the sensation, her H-cup tits bouncing mightily from her movements.

I gave her another break before I switched my finger position, instead pointing down more in her pussy, and sucked and stroked her again. I pushed down more firmly into her pussy, and sucked even harder on her clit. My efforts yield another silent orgasm, yet her pussy squeezed my fingers nearly out of her.

Instead of giving her a break, I continue to suck and finger fuck Amanda all through her orgasm. Her gyrating calmed down some but after only about a minute, she had the biggest finish yet.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK ME OOOOOOO FUCK DARLIIIIIIIIIN'," she bellowed, squirting as she came. I did my best to lap it up but she was writhing in the bed from such an instead orgasm, so I withdrew from her and stood up. Glancing at the clock on the wall, only about 10 minute had passed.

"So," I said as I stood in front of her splayed form on the bed. "4 orgasms in 10 minutes. Hopefully that's something for the record books."

Amanda was still recovering her breath when she spoke.

"Actually, by a person, yes, but with my vibrator my record was 10 in 10 minutes. But I ain't squirted before from bein' eaten out, so that's new."

She propped herself up onto her elbows, her eyes glancing down my form and hovering over my restored erection.

"Good gravy, that thing is impressive," she said. She slid back onto the bed a little more, moving onto her side. She patted the empty spot next to her.

"How about you come here, and we can get to some real fun," she purred.

Nearly leaping into the bed, I slid up next to her, our fronts facing each other. I ran my free hand up her thigh and hip, over her arms and around her face. She returned the favor by stroking my chest, neck, and face. We kissed for a few minutes, hands roaming over our bodies and gently squeezing each other. To say that her breasts were unbelievable would be inaccurate. They were firm, soft, sensitive and amazing to fondle.

Conversely, her hands expertly jacked my cock, gently fondled my balls, giving me firm but pleasant squeezes without causing discomfort.

After a few minutes she broke our kiss and pushed me down onto my back. Swinging a leg over me, she straddled herself over my hips, rubbing her hot, wet pussy over my erect shaft. After a few lubricating strokes, Amanda reached behind her and handed me the camera.

"Get a coupla shots as I take this monster, will ya darlin'," she asked.

Whenever she said 'darlin' I just could not say no. It was like a magic word to me, especially how she said it.

Rising up, she took my cock in to her small hand, lining it up with her entrance. Flicking the head briefly between her folds, she asked "Are ya ready, hun?"

"Are you?" I countered.

Smirking, she put the head against her and went down until it was inside. I snapped a photo for a before and after shot.

"Fuck me that is a lot," she said.

"Too much?"

"I don't think I'm gonna ever say that, hun," she said.

Amanda took slow strokes, taking more and more of my significant girth into her. The sight was sexy and erotic and felt amazing. At the half way point I took another picture.

She rode me for a few minutes with about half my length buried in her. Her glorious H-cup tits jostled back and forth with her movements and her breathing. I licked and tongued and fondled them as they came into range of my mouth, which she obviously was playing with me, retreating at times before smashing them back into my face.

"Holy crap this is a huge cock. It feels like it's reachin' the back of my throat," Amanda said, sounding short of breath. "But I need this cock in me. I fancied it when looking at those pictures. And I am loving every moment of this."

"You feel absolutely incredible," I told her.

"Just wait, darlin'; it'll get better."

Suddenly, Amanda rose nearly all the way off of me and them slowly pushed herself down on my cock until it was buried completely inside her.

"Fuck!" we both cried out simultaneously. I took one last picture of her pussy taking all of my cock and put the camera aside.

I could feel her large, sensitive clit grinding into me. Wanting to help, and of course hear her moan in pleasure, I grasped her ass firmly in both hands and pushed up into her, eliciting a long moan from her. Applying pressure with my hips, she ground into me harder, a hand going to her breast and pinching a nipple.

Her other hand was on my chest, stabilizing her as she ground her hips, moving back and forth on my cock. Her breathing was getting quite fast as she rode me, her fingers pinching her nipple until it was starting to turn purple. Leaning up, I licked said nipple, flicking my tongue over it as she pinched it.

"Mmmmm, that's good darlin'," she mewled, "that is so very good."

After a few more moment she released her breast, putting both hands on my chest and starting to move her hips at a breakneck pace.

"Oh, fuck sugah, yea, yea, oooooh yea, fuck, oh, oh," she went on as she rode me. I grasped her ass even more firmly, pushing up into her as much as I could. She was very silent for a moment as she rode a few more strokes, and then screamed.

"OOOOOH FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAA," Amanda wailed, her head tiling back as I felt her pussy contract mightily around my cock. The waves of pleasure that shot through her were pussy nearly enough to make me cum. I was able to stave off my own release as I knew she'd other plans for my cum.

As she came down, Amanda collapsed on top of me, her breasts pillowing out, and she kissed me intensely.

"Oh fuck sweetie," she panted, "that was good. Very good."

"Glad I could please," I responded.

"Just give me a minute darlin', and I think I'll be ready again."

"Yea," I said, wrapping my arms around her torso, "I don't think I can wait a minute."

I spun us around, Amanda now under me, her legs wrapped around my hips. My cock was still buried up to the hilt and caused no small amount of moaning from both of us at the movements.

"Oh, my," she commented, giggling slightly at the maneuver. "I seem ta be at your mercy, sir. Whatever will ya do with me?"

"I'm gonna do what any good temporary husband would do," I told her. I moved onto my knees so I could get a good view of Amanda, her legs spread wide, and her pussy stretched around my girth. "I'm gonna fuck you fast and hard. And when I'm ready, I'm gonna fuck those amazing tits and cum all over you. How does that sound?"

Amanda started stroking her breasts, playing with her nipples as she played over them. "Sounds like heaven, darlin'. Get to it!"

I pulled nearly all the way out and plunged back into her slowly with pressure. As she did with me, I fondled her breasts as I fucked into her, massaging them as I did. They were glorious to feel and made Amanda moan as I worked in her. I repeated this a few more times before I picked things up to a pretty fast pace.

"Oh, fuck yea hun, fuck me good and fast and hard," she encouraged. I couldn't help but speed things up more at her insistence, her form writing beneath me, moving as I fucked her as hard as I could. I could feel as I slammed into her that she came at least two more times, no doubt from her overly sensitive clit being smashed with each stroke. After only a few minutes I could feel my own orgasm start to rise again. The tingling sensation at the base of my cock starting to take hold. Amanda seemed to sense this as well.

"Oh, fuck, yea, darlin'," she panted between strokes. "Fuck, me, fuck, yea, ohhhhhhh, fucking, cum, between, my, big ol', tittys. Oh fuck yes!"

She continued to moan as I nearly reached the point of release. Taking a few more long and deep thrusts into her, I pulled out and straddled her torso. She obligingly pushed her tits together.

"Stick that beautiful cock between my tits," she commanded. I did as told and, with sweat, her spit, and other fluids as lube, I titty fucked her quickly. The head of my cock burst through the epic amount of cleavage as I reached climax, her tongue brushing up against it as it did so.

"Oh, fuck Amanda, FUCK!" I bellowed.

Amanda continued to squeeze her tits together as I came, stroking my cock with them. The first couple of shots hit under her chin and onto her neck, making a good size pool on her throat. She continued to stroke my cock, the remainder of my cum squeezing out between her breasts.

When I felt I was done, I sat back on my haunches, still stranding her torso. Breathing hard, she surveyed the pool I had made on her chest.

"Get a photo of this will ya, hun? I wanna remember such an awesome titty fuck," she said.

I got the camera and took a picture as she requested, her tongue sticking out of her smiling face, looking up from a pool of my cum on her throat and tits.

There was only one photo left by then, and it gave me an idea. Moving over to her side, she had an inquiring look on her face.

"Whatcha doin..." was all she was able to get our before I forcefully shoved my slightly diminished erection into her mouth. Her eyes were surprised until she saw me point the camera at her. She opened her mouth more, taking me about half way in, and smiled with her eyes. The photo I took was just for me; it captured her beautiful smiling face, her soft lips stretched around my cock, and a massive pool of cum decorating her gloriously epic tits. It's one I still cherish to this day.