Life Of Paul - PDX Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress," Amanda and I said in unison.

The rest of that afternoon was, sadly, sort of a blur. But I recall a few choice bits from our fun.

I remember Amanda, sporting a rather impressive facial by me, having her face nearly smothered by Rebeccas pussy again when she straddled her. Rebecca ground her pussy on Amandas cum covered face while she licked, sucked, and pinched Amandas large, sensitive clit to a loud orgasm.

There was a contest, of sorts, to see which one of them could deep throat my cock the furthest (Amanda went deepest but I feel like I was the winner there).

Rebecca, after two more powerful orgasms courtesy of my cock and Amandas assistance, demanded that I cum inside Amanda. Amanda certainly had fun being creampied, but not as much as when Rebecca licked the cum pouring out of her. The two of them made out for a while afterwards, tongues going everywhere it seemed.

Cleaning up was also memorable, as Amanda and I kept our collars on. Rebecca, still in charge, demanded anal sex and to be eaten out simultaneously in the shower. While she pulled tightly on both of our collar chains, she enjoyed my cumming in her ass, although it wasn't an impressive amount. But I think she enjoyed Amandas cunnilingus more, as I heard her cum at least twice from that.

Suffice it to say that the full, detailed account of the affair is a huge story, and one that I will go into at another time. For now, dear reader, there was another encounter I needed to recount.

#

Friday came around and I felt that I was recovered and rested enough from my encounter with Amanda and Rebecca that I could actually be of help to Veda. Should things turn that way that is.

(Of course they turned out that way; I'm not reporting on a cockroach race here.)

I spent the day at the shop in the back getting a few things sorted out. I was also starting to interview some potential managers. The main reason being that just because I owned a business didn't mean I knew how to run it well.

No candidates stuck out too well, and some just straight up left when they found out that a women's lingerie shop was owned by a man. More power to them, I guess.

Around 6:30 I made my way to the described coffee shop. It was an out of the way place in the south west part of the downtown area. So out of the way in fact that I passed the door twice before realizing it was a door.

Once inside and down a set of concrete stairs, the space had a very beatnik feel to it. There were many upholstered chairs and couches, walls covered with flyers and posters for events gone by. It also boasted a small stage and a mic in one corner where, I would guess, various troubadours would ply their arts.

Seeing as it was exactly 7pm, I scanned the room for Veda. But since I had only a rough description (she was a girl, she had a name, and we had a date today) it was difficult. I was scanning the room again quickly when an almond colored arm struck out from the booth farthest back. It beckoned me to come to it, so I did.

As I got to the booth, I got to see who the slender arm belonged to.

"You must be Paul," she said with a semi-British accent. She slid out of the booth to greet me properly. Veda had on a black wrap around summer dress with some small white flower repeated on it. It was a modest length so I could see only her knees, but her calfs were toned, leading down to manicured, sandal wearing feet.

Her looks were striking in that way all exotic beauty was. Long, straight black hair ran down each side of her almond colored face. Her eyes were medium grey, which was unexpected, and rimmed with dark eye shadow under perfectly shaped eyebrows. Her nose was small and sharp, and her lips were very full and round.

She had on a pleasant smile as well, showing off her high cheek bones and dimples.

My brain must have been on autopilot cause I remember shaking her hand but not telling my arm to do so. After a few moments we sat down in the booth. It angled away from everything and faced a wall, so privacy was pretty good.

"Thanks for meeting me," she said. I had, at that point, only met a few people from India, but she was the first one that sounded more British than Indian. I commented as much to her and she found this amusing.

"It's understandable," she said, "cause we're taught English in grade school. But anyone who goes off to university in another country generally speaks it more properly after a few years."

"I'm not bad at Spanish, which is also taught basically along with English in schools I went too," I said, "but I'd still be hard pressed to get by in Mexico or Spain without an tourist."

This made her chuckle a bit, which I found to be a delightful sound.

There were no waiters so we had to put in our own order. I grabbed our coffees from the counter and brought them back to the table. We made small talk for a half hour or so, getting to know more about each other. She was in the business program like Alina and had corporate aspirations after graduate school. I told her of my short yet exciting adult life which she sounded interested in while I talked. We did this until I slyly brought things around to the reason for this meet and greet.

"Totally not speaking of what we were just talking about," I started, being smooth as sandpaper, "Alina tells me that there is something I can help you with?"

Veda ran her middle finger around the rim of her cup while she considered her answer. She was looking at me for a long minute before speaking.

"How good are you," she asked, "at pleasing women?"

If I had coffee in my mouth I might have snorted it. As it was, it took me a moment to process her question. And another moment to think of a smart-ass answer.

"Well," I said, "Alina calls me when she wants to be satisfied. And since you know how much Alina... dates... that must tell you something."

"It does," she replied, still running her long, delicate finger on the rim of her cup. "But I'd like to hear it from you. Alina as well as her roommate told me a lot of... detailed descriptions... of their time with you. But I want to know your side of things."

"I have a feeling this is more like an interview," I said.

"It could be taken that way, yes," she said. "But in any interview, its not only the interviewer that is finding out information, but the interviewee as well."

So far the only thing I found out was that Veda was direct. Which I liked, so at least that was good.

"OK," I said. "Let me tell you what I know about pleasing women."

"Go on," she said, finger still twirling on her cup.

"Not a fucking thing."

Her finger stopped twirling. She put her hands together on the table, seemingly more interested now. "Please elaborate on that."

"In general, I know nothing about pleasing women. However," I said, raising my finger for emphasis, "I know a great deal about pleasing a very few women, very well. Each woman is different and what one likes, another would not.

"I can use practical examples, if that would help. As long as you aren't put off by somewhat vulgar descriptions."

Veda glanced to the booth opening and leaned forward a little, allowing me to grab a quick glance at her cleavage, which was awesome and strange in its non-moving way.

"Please use whatever description you need to in order to be accurate," she said.

"Fair enough," I said, leaning forward as well and dropping my voice a little. It gave a conspiratorial air to the meeting, and it was exciting. If for no other reason than she moved closer to me. Close enough to smell her jasmine scented perfume.

"My first sexual encounter, she basically told me everything to do. It was an amazing experience, and I loved her for her effort and for who she is. She also had a penchant for masturbating while she watched me have sex with another woman; also a good friend.

"Luckily, that friend liked being watched, so it worked out. However, another lover was very conservative because of her position in work and society, so that kind of group play wasn't possible. However, she really, really liked anal sex, as well as being a submissive; something the first two wouldn't like to be.

"Another example is a friend of mine who I think is actually a lesbian, even if she doesn't know it. She likes having sex with women, but I'm the only man she seems to want any sexual encounter with. This was sort of confirmed when I helped her with a photoshoot, in that the photographer was a woman and she, during a break, told me that my friend would really only have sex with me. No other male actor would work. Somewhat because of our relationship, and that for her I'm a known quantity, but also because she hasn't admitted her own feelings to herself."

I took a break and a swig of coffee.

"I have known a variety of women; different ages and different desires. I can't say for certain who would like what just by looking at them or meeting them. A woman could very much want anal sex, or to be choked, or spanked, or be dominant. I don't know until I know them and talk to them about it.

"So when you ask me what I know about women in general; I know nothing. But I can tell you in detail how I can please any of the women I've been with."

I leaned a little closer to Veda, our faces about a foot apart.

"If you are wondering if I can please you," I said in a near whisper, "I don't know. But I would greatly enjoy the process of learning to. You seem like a woman who knows what she wants, and I am very interested to find out how to make you shudder with ecstasy."

Veda did not back away from where we stood facing each other. She looked at me for a long moment, glancing again at the empty wall our table faced. She seemed to be coming to a decision so I didn't rush her.

After another moment or two, and a final glance outward, she smiled in that way that told me she had an idea.

"That's a great answer," she said in the same near whisper. "So good in fact that I can tell you what I want and you won't make fun of me or judge me harshly."

"I don't judge people their fun," I said.

"I have a high stress life. I want someone I can come to when I need to relax, and to do that I need to get off. Not the lovey dovey stuff that people who date go through, just plain old frantic sex," she explained.

"I had a friend," I told her, "in that exact same situation as well. She thanked me for helping her get through her studies and extracurriculars."

"Excellent," Veda said with excitement. "If you are willing, and maybe a bit daring, I'd like to start right now. Would that be possible?"

Now it was my turn to glance at the booth opening. "Sure," I said without further thought. "However, please excuse me a moment while I go and wash up."

"How practical," she said, smiling and sipping their eat of her coffee. "Also thoughtful. I like that."

You know that song you're supposed to sing when you was your hands so you do it long enough? Yea, I did the speed version of that. Once I got back to the table, I leaned back in towards her face, asking "So, what is it you'd like from me?"

The music of the coffee shop was audible but not loud, but she still moved her lips to my ear to ensure that only I could hear. "You can start by putting your fingers on me. I heard that you're pretty good at that, especially in public places. And to make things easier..."

She deposited on the table a very tiny, bright purple thong. She had an eyebrow raised and a playful expression. Almost daring me to do what she asked.

I smiled and moved my hand to her thigh, which was toned and tight. With my other hand I pushed the booth table slightly out to give us more room. Continuing up her thighs, I raised her dress hem up until it was at her hips.

I brushed my fingers over her crotch and felt the smooth, hot flesh of her labia. Exploring upwards I felt a patch of short hair above her sex; soft and well groomed. Moving back down I started gently stroking her labia, getting her good and wet for the next part.

She purred quietly at my touch, opening her legs a bit further and scooting her hips down the seat a little to give me better access. After a minute or so of running my fingers along the outside, I started to gently probe the entrance to her, dipping the tips of my fingers into her. I gently rubbed her clit as well, applying light, almost tickling pressure to it.

Another contented purr came from Veda, along with a smile on her ample lips. Her eyes were closed, simply enjoying the pleasure I was giving her. After a few more moments I inserted my index finger into her, going to the second knuckle as I explored her. She was tight, but accepting of me as I probed her depths. I inserted a second finger and explored deeper, searching for the sometimes elusive g-spot.

"Just a little deeper," Veda said, "and curl your fingers a bit more; you're close."

She slid her hips down a little more, allowing me to go slightly deeper and still put pressure on her clit with my palm. After another minute or so of gentle exploring, I found what I was looking for.

"Mmmmm, that's it," she said, "right there. Oh you do have some nice, strong fingers. I'll enjoy that. Mmmm, yes, just like that."

I kept up the g-spot stroking for a bit longer, putting pressure on her clit and trying to get some rubbing of it happening as well. As I worked, I felt her slender hand brush over the front of my pants. She was probing for something to play with, so I thought I'd help her out.

I angled my hips down slightly to present an easier target for her. Her wandering fingers came across the head of my cock tucked down into a leg of my pants. She gave it a squeeze, eliciting a small moan from me.

"Oh, I see Alina wasn't exaggerating. How wonderful," she said through a dreamy haze. She stroked my cock on the outside of my pants while I continued finger-fucking her, her squeezing more for gauging size it seemed then actually getting me going. It got me going anyways, cause, you know, a hot woman was touching my junk.

Another minute or two and I felt her fingers grab the zipper and pull it down. Thankfully I had on fairly baggy jeans so her lithe fingers had little issue fishing my cock out. Once released, her small, warm hands started playing over my shaft. Her fingers, once circling the rim of her cup, were now circling the head of my cock, spreading the pre-cum around it, down the shaft and back again. Her eyes opened and she looked at me intently.

"I'm getting close," she said through her shallow breathing, "and I want to get you close."

"Keep doing that and you'll defiantly get me there," I said just as quietly.

"Good," she said, smiling, her eyes locked on mine as we mutually jerked each other. "Because I want to have you inside me when you cum. Alright?"

To say I was ready in a hurry was an understatement. I told her that talk like that will get me there in quite a hurry. She simply smiled wider at this information.

"Excellent," she said, stroking my cock now at a medium pace. I kept up my own pressure on her g-spot, stroking it at the same pace. "Because I absolutely love being cummed in. I want to feel you pulse inside me as you finish, releasing that torrent of hot, sticky cum you're building up for me."

Her handjob started to pick up the pace. I increased my own fingering of her to match.

"I think I'm almost ready," I told her after a few more mooments. "You want me inside you?"

"Yes. Oh, fuck yes," she said in a quiet, insistent voice. She used a foot to push the table out a little further. It gave us more room to maneuver, and maneuver she did.

She stopped her jacking and I pulled out my fingers from her. She knelt on the booth seat before swinging a leg over me. I slid down a little farther to accommodate her, and I could feel her hot, wet pussy on my shaft; stroking it, getting it lubed up for what she wanted.

She reaching a hand down, under her dress, and grasped my fully erect cock. Lining it up with her entrance, she sank down, impaling herself slowly on me.

She didn't cry out, but her breath did catch in her throat as she worked her way down my significant shaft. Her pussy was tight and hot. Despite how excited she was, it took a few strokes to get things properly lubed. After that, she was quite ready to finish our playing. And so was I.

"Oh damn, you feel good," she whispered as she ground herself on my pelvis. She sunk completely down on me again and again, her clit playing over my pant seams and buttons. After a few moments of grinding, she started rising up and sinking all the way down, riding me at first slowly, but settling into a nice pace.

"I can feel you want to cum," she panted in my face as she rode me. She brushed her chest against mine as she rode, her firm breasts pressing into me. My hands automatically went to her small, tight ass, kneading it as we fucked. "I want to feel you. Cum for me. Fill me and stretch me out as your big, fat cock fires your load into me."

That did it. This woman, so hot and ready to make me cum, in the booth of a coffee shop no less, made my orgasm rise quickly and hard.

"Oh, fuuuuuuck," I breathed through gritted teeth. As I came I pulled her hips down onto me, pushing into her as deeply as I could. The first few spasms made my breath catch in my throat, my hips bucking her slightly. As I came I felt Veda put her mouth to my neck. She wasn't exactly biting me, but she was pressing her teeth to me, keeping her from screaming in the cafe.

As she did so, I felt her pussy contract around my cock. It was a slow, hard pulsing of an orgasm, compared to some women I've experienced, but it was defiantly powerful and could have pushed my cock out of her if her entire body weight weren't holding her impaled on me.

We rode through our mutual orgasms for a couple of minutes until we felt them subside. Veda unclamped her mouth from my neck and, smiling widely, kissed me gently on the lips.

It was nice and sweet and lovely to kiss her. Not the usual frantic tongue play that generally accompanies such a hot bit of sex. I caught a bit of a chocolate taste from the mocha she was drinking, as well as the smell of the jasmine perfume. When we broke our kiss, we were both smiling at what had just happened.

She gently pulled up and off of me, plopping back into the seat beside me. She grabbed a cloth napkin from the table and ran it over her crotch, wiping up the river of cum that was starting to escape. She wrapped that napkin in another one (to be kind to whoever had to toss it in the wash) and wiggled back into her thong panties (an impressive sight). I also put myself back to normal and pulled the table back to where it was.

"That," she said, putting her hand on mine, "was very fun. I mean, very, very fun. We should do this again. Soon."

"I don't have anything planned tonight," I said, giving her my best smoldering look I could manage.

She cocked an eyebrow at me. "Are you sure?"

"My house is a 20 minute walk from here," I told her, "and by the time we get there, I'll be ready to continue the fun. Probably a couple more times."

"Is that a fact," she said, smiling with one side of her mouth.

"You talked to Alina, right?"

Veda thought about this for a moment. "Seeing as what she's said so far has proved true, I'm inclined to accept."

"Good," I said, kissing her on the cheek. "Now, let us away from here, lest we get caught up in the beatnik poetry slam thats about to start."

"Really? That actually sounds like fun."

"Oh? In that case we can check it out if you'd like. I've not seen one so I'd be down for it."

"Great, but let's find a better seat so we can see," she said. We exited from the booth. She came right up to me, the top of her head reaching only to my chin. Lookin up at me, she said "And afterwards, we can go back to your place."

She pulled me down and kissed me on the cheek. Before letting me go, she whispered "Alina said how much fun you got up to when you took her out. I would hope that you can show me even more fun tonight. Much, much more."