Life Of Paul - PDX Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To emphasize her point, she nibbled my ear, hard, before strolling away to find a table up front.

#

The walk back to my house was quick, but much to slow for my tastes. However, Veda seemed unhurried, and I didn't want to seem pushy, so I kept my feet in time with hers.

We also spoke on the way about various things. Her schooling, my work and future plans, fun stories for our pasts. General 'get to know you' stuff.

I told her about my issues finding a manager for my store. When she heard what I sold she became more interested. She also said that she had a school mate who was graduating with her business degree, and could put me in touch. I thanked her for the effort, and promised to show my appreciation (hint hint).

We arrived at my house and went inside. Out of curiosity, I glanced across the street and saw the curtains in Amandas home were open. The windows were dark but she may have been working; she kept odd hours when she had a project on.

Veda and I went to the kitchen and I poured us each a glass of wine. We sat down in the front room on the comfy couch that faced out towards the street.

"Wow," she commented on seeing the bottle. "Very nice wine."

"I got a guy for it," I said. "Well, technically a girl, but she picks good ones."

Taking a sip, Veda smiled and asked, "Do you also show her... physical appreciation."

Taking a sip of my own glass, I told her, "Technically, yes, but it's a recent development. She bought the wine before we started having sex."

"Maybe she was trying to get on your good side," she offered.

"Are you teasing me for more information," I asked, "or do you really want details of my sex life."

She took another sip, pondering how to respond. Finally, she asked, "Do you have a kitchen timer?"

Not the direction I thought things were going, but I've learned to roll with the situation.

I grabbed the timer from the kitchen and offered it to her.

"OK," she said, "I'm going to set a timer for five minutes. One person asks the other questions, and can only tell the truth. No questions are off limits."

"Sounds dangerous," I commented.

"Very," she said with a smirk. "However, it's a fun way to get to know someone quickly. I can go first if you like."

Thinking a moment, I nodded my ascent. She started the timer and set it on the coffee table.

"Go," she said.

"How often do you have sex," I started.

"Maybe every few months," she said.

"Masturbate?"

"Daily, or nearly so."

"Sex with women?"

"Yes."

"Have they ever told you what your pussy tastes like?"

"It varies, but mostly in the range of 'spicy'."

"Interesting description," I said. The timer said four minutes left.

"What is your favorite position to orgasm in?"

"Doggy style. But like, hard fucking doggy style. Pulling hair, slapping my ass kind of sex."

"Do you do anal?"

"No, nothing in there. However, I'm not against it being played with. It can be fun, especially if being fucked in the aforementioned position," she said, smiling still.

"Do you swallow?"

"I will, but it's not preferred."

"How do you prefer a guy to cum?"

"Honestly," she said, "as deeply inside me as they can manage. It's indescribably hot having a guy orgasm in my pussy; feeling him pulse and gush inside me. As soon as that first shot of cum fires into me, I cum harder than anything else. And the more cum the better. I love feeling it in me, filling me, but I also love when it runs out of me, down my legs. It's hot and raunchy and exciting."

I took a deep, steadying breath after her explanation. I still had time left and things were getting good.

"Would you like it if I only came inside you during our rendezvous?"

"Since it felt like a cannon shot when you were inside me earlier," she said, "I would very much like you to keep filling me with cum. Starting as soon as possible."

"Are there any other requests, or fantasies, that you have that you want to explore?"

She took a long time in replying to this question. She took a sip of wine before answering.

"I would be interested in a threesome," she said. "With another girl would be fine. Though I definitely have fantasies of being with two guys, having them both cum in side me. Or one cum inside me and one cum in my mouth. It's very hot to think about; sometimes so much so that I touch myself thinking about it."

The timer went off then, signaling the end of her answer round.

"Well," I said, turning off the timer, "I think we can get to at least some of that right now if you like."

"Oh no you don't," she said, pushing me back down onto the couch. "I get my questions now."

She took a sip of wine and started the timer again.

"How often do you have sex?"

"A few times week. But if you're counting orgasms, then multiply that by two or three."

"You cum two or three times each session?"

"Depends on the session. Sometimes there is only time for one."

"And this is normal for you?"

"Pretty much, yea," I said.

"How many women are you currently having sex with?"

I had to think on this for a moment. "Five," I answered. "Six if you'd like me to count you as well."

"And these women all know about each other?"

"Not specifically," I explained. "They know I have sex with others. And a couple of them actually have sex with each other. Most recently, myself and two of said women had a fun afternoon together. Kind of a spur of the moment thing."

"You had a spontaneous threesome?"

"You could say that."

"Does that often happen?"

"More than you'd think" I said. I felt incredibly proud saying this.

Veda took another sip of wine while she thought of another question.

"If you had to pick someone for you and I to have a threesome with, who would it be?"

A whole jumble of thoughts and fantasies rolled through my head very quickly. Thinking of whose face I'd like to see buried in Vedas pussy, or who else's lips would join Vedas as they both sucked my cock, one face came out above the rest.

"I'd have to say my friend Amber," I told her. "But I haven't spoken to her in a while."

"Is she pretty?"

"Amazing and gorgeous in ways I can't describe," I said. "However, if I had to keep it local, I'd invite my neighbor Amanda to play with us."

"Do you play with her often?"

"Yes. Also, fair warning, our houses see right into each others. So if you want privacy, I'll shut the drapes."

Veda looked to the open window. "You mean she can see us right now?"

"If she's home," I said, "it's possible. She... voyeurs... sometimes. It's erotic for her, and honestly for me as well. And if my female guests don't mind after I inform them, they often enjoy being watched as well. So, consider yourself warned."

She looked at the blinds again, smirking.

"Do you know how impossible your life is," she asked. "I mean, to have that hunk of meat between your legs, and not have it go to your head, and have all these women wanting you because you are giving and fun lover. It's pretty unheard of."

"I realize it, although I think I'm too young to appreciate it fully yet."

The timer went off then signaling the end of questioning.

"That was fun," Veda said draining the rest of her glass. I did the same.

"I think," she said, refilling her glass. "that for us to be really knowing each other, we should see each other fully."

"I don't have a stereo," I said, "in case you wanted a strip tease."

"Nothing so ornate," she said. "But we should see all that each other has to offer. And since I went first with the questions, it's only fair you go first with the disrobing."

Veda sat back, crossing her slim, toned legs. With wine in hand, she patiently waited for me to undress.

I didn't keep her waiting long. I stood, faced her, and unbuttoned my shirt at what I thought was a seductive pace. She was patient as I did so, sipping the wine and looking me up and down.

I removed my shirt, follow by my shoes, pants, and finally, my boxers. The various flirting back and forth had gotten me semi-erect, and Vedas eyes lingered on my cock for a while before looking back up at me with a smile.

"I felt it earlier, but it's certainly something else to see it clearly," she said. "I'm glad Alina wasn't exaggerating about your endowment. And, if I may say so, has a very handsome look to it."

No one had called my cock 'handsome' before, but it certainly had an effect. I stroked my cock a bit to get some more life out of it, trying to impress her a bit more. "I'm glad you approve," I said. I turned around as well, giving her the full around view, and likely flashing Amanda across the street, should she be watching.

"Now," I said, sitting back down and taking up my own glass of wine, "I believe its your turn."

Veda, smirking, set down her glass and stood facing me. She took a much longer time undoing the buttons of her wrap around dress. There were only like 3 but she was making a show of it; spinning around to give me a full 'before' view. While facing away from me, she undid the last button, opened her dress, and spun back around to face me.

Veda, under her black summer dress, was again wearing very her tiny thong panties in a vibrant purple color. They barely covered her sex, and not at all covered the small diamond of black hair she had just above it.

She had on a matching purple bra as well, holding in C-cup breasts rather firmly. Her stomach was smooth and flat, featuring an outy belly button. What was fascinating was that I could not see a single freckle or blemish anywhere. Her skin was perfectly smooth, unmarred, and a consistent almond color.

Dropping her dress, as well as amused at my gawking at her, she reached behind and undid her bra. Shaking it off, she exposed her large, dark brown, and very erect nipples sitting atop small areola. She turned around, facing the window, and ran her hands up and down her sides.

As she got to her panties, she bent over at the hips and hooked her thumbs in the sides. She pulled them a little out and then slowly down her ass. Still bending only at the hips, she pulled them down to her ankles, pausing there and looking at me upside down.

"Wow," I commented, "you're quite limber."

"I studied dance when I was in high school," she said. "But I didn't get far with it in college."

Recovering her posture, she stepped out of her panties and turned back around to face me.

Vedas nude, seductive form was more than enough to excite me to full erection. This was not lost on her as her eyes lingered over my cock for a few moments before she started towards me.

Her low heels clicked softly on the floors as she approached, echoing in the still mostly empty living room. Bending at the hips again, she brought her face down to my own level.

"I have to say," she said, "the fact that you just looking at me makes you so excited, turns me on like nothing else."

She leaned forward a bit and kissed me. It was another nice, gentle kiss that just plain felt good, her hands going to my neck for support. We did this for a few moments before she broke off.

"Just a moment," she said. Veda sauntered seductively over to the front window, allowing me to see her small, firm ass in motion. She slowly closed the blinds, making a little one hand 'bye-bye' motion before closing them fully.

Turning back around, hands clasped behind her, she walked slowly back over to me.

"I hope your neighbor won't mind if the rest is up to her imagination," she said.

"I think she'll manage," I told her. I took her by the hand and directed her to a straddling position over me. Her warm, wet pussy glided over my fully erect cock several times before she sat down fully on my lap. Her pussy, to out mutual delight, was still lightly stroking the base of my cock as she ground herself on me.

The nice, gentle kissing from before was great. However, I needed to taste this woman desperately, so I pressed our bodies together and kissed her with all the pent up desire I had.

Veda responded by wrapping her arms around my neck, holding me just as tightly. Our tongues wrestled with each other for a while. Occasionally we would break and nibble on each other necks, ears, that little spot just behind the ear, before going back to making out.

After many more minutes of our makeout session, I maneuvered us so that she was laying on her back on the couch. I continued kissing, nibbling, and licking down her torso, across her fine, firm breasts, and down her stomach.

She giggled a little as I got to her belly button, but sighed contentedly as I got to her hips. She spread her legs to allow me access, one leg going to the floor while the other she pulled up to her chest.

Damn, she was certainly very limber.

Starting with long, slow laps of her labia, I worked my way up and down her pussy, nuzzling her clit with the tip of my nose as I tongued her. I lapped at her sex with flat tongue motions, eliciting moans and sighs from her. After a few minutes I added my fingers to the foray, again going for her g-spot, now that I knew where to look.

"Mmmmmm," Veda sighed, "thats good."

I started firmly stroking her g-spot as I moved my mouth onto her clit. Combining licking, sucking, and nibbling, I was able to elicit more happy sounds out of her mouth. Switching my fingers from her g-spot down towards her tailbone got a more enthusiastic response.

"Oh, shit, yes, that's it, right there, ooooooohhh fuck! Keep hitting that spot! Suck my clit harder and keep fingering that spot. Yes, yes, ooooohhh yes, fuck, YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSS," she called out.

I felt her pussy contract around my fingers, so I let her ride out her orgasm. Her whole body was shaking from such an intense one, and she shuddered as I withdrew my fingers from her. Her legs still shook slightly as I rose up to admire her exquisite form in her state of bliss.

She took a deep, steadying breath before getting up. She then grabbed me by the shoulders, pushed me back down onto my back, and kissed me intensely for a few minutes.

As we broke our kiss, her lips started trailing down my torso, stomach, and eventually reached my hips. I was expecting Veda to take me into her mouth, but instead her hand grabbed my throbbing member and applied firm pressure to the base.

I then felt her warm, wet lips around the base of my cock, and then her tongue started licking my balls. I say that because it was technically accurate, but it felt more like she was caressing my balls with her tongue and lips.

She suckled on them very gently, applying enough pressure to feel good without squeezing too hard. Her tongue worked over them with enthusiasm and skill, going over the lower part of my cock occasionally as well. It was, to this day, the best ball licking I have ever received. Nearly as good as her blowjob. Nearly.

She moved on from my balls and, with long licks from base to head, started taking me into her mouth. She was only able to go down about a third of my length, but made up for it with how hot her ball licking was. Expertly stroking whatever shaft she couldn't fit down her throat, she bobbed and sucked on my cock for only a few minutes before she got me ready.

"Fuck, Veda, you're gonna make me cum. Fuck! Yes," I moaned.

She kept up her sucking and stroking until I couldn't take it any longer. I tried to warn her that I was cumming, but words failed me.

My hips bucked as the first shot fired into her mouth. Only it'd didn't quite fire. My cock spasmed, but nothing escaped. Veda, holding the base of my cock tightly, pulled her lips off of me and straddled me quickly. She lined up and plunged down on my cock in one motion, releasing the shot that was backed up. It fired off and splashed her pussy before she sunk down on my cock.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I finally released. I bucked firmly upwards, wanting to bury my spasming cock as deeply into her as I could. Veda, likewise, ground herself on my pelvis quickly as I came inside her hot, tight pussy. Her hips moved back and forth, grinding her clit on me. I could feel her fingernails dig into my chest as she moaned loudly through her pleasure.

"Oh, oh, FUUUUUUUUUCK!," Veda yelled, her head going back as she screamed at the ceiling. I felt a powerful orgasm squeeze my cock as she came. It felt like her pussy was trying to milk every last drop of cum I had to give as it squeezed me in long, powerful spasms. Wanting to help this process along, I pulled her down onto me by her shoulders, grinding her against me every more firmly.

Her orgasm felt like it lasted an hour, but it was more like a full minute until her pussy stoped contracting around my cock. After she was finished, she collapsed down onto me, her head going to my shoulder, her breathing heavy.

After a bit, she recovered and sat up, still straddling me and, to my delight, still impaled on my now softened member.

"That," she said through a huge, satisfied smile, "was absolutely hot. Mmmmm, damn hot."

"I agree. The attention to the balls was especially nice. And got me ready in a hurry," I commented.

"Just like many men don't take the proper time to properly lick a pussy," she said, "many women also neglect the balls. I try to make it a point, when I'm down there, to make it enjoyable."

"I appreciate it," I said.

"And I appreciate the fingering," she said. She breathed in deeply before letting it out in a purring type of sound. "The back of my vagina, towards the tailbone, that's especially sensitive to me. When you were stimulating that, it felt like I was being fucked really deeply."

"Well," I said, leaning up and spinning us around. I planted my feet on the floor with Veda still straddling me. I sat back on the couch. "While we've had a couple of orgasms, we still really haven't fucked properly."

"You're right," she said, rising up off of me. I slipped out of her and a large stream of cum started running down her inner thigh. She didn't seem to mind in the least. She started for the stairs, but stopped to look back at me, one hand on the baluster.

"I'm assuming the bedroom is upstairs," she asked.

I hopped up off the couch to follow her.

"Yes," I said, "yes it is."

#

"Oh my god. Yes! Fucking harder, Paul!" Veda was screaming a few hours later. After a quick nap and some spirited oral play, we had started our 'proper fuck' with missionary. It was quite enjoyable from what she said, although she wasn't speaking so much in words after an orgasm or two.

When we switched to doggy style, that was when she really started getting into it.

"Drill that monster into me. Yes," she commanded, looking over her shoulder at me. She was on all fours but arched her back so her ass was angled so I could hit that certain spot she liked.

"Oh my fucking god this is amazing. I've never been fucked this well. Fuck! Yes! Oh my god you are fucking me so well, so deep. Ohhhhhhhhh," she moaned into the sheets as I worked in her.

I was pumping my cock into her quickly, slamming my pelvis to her ass with each thrust. I buried my entire length into her, and she still wanted me to go deeper.

"Oh, YES!" she continued to call out. "Give me that cum. Sink that cock into me and blast it into me. Blow your load as deep as you can. Fuck, yes, do it, do it, oooooooohhh please fucking dooooo iiiiiiiiiiiit!"

A few more strokes and she got her wish.

"Oh, fuck, Veda, YES!" I yelled as I came. I slammed into her as hard as I could as I shot every last drop of cum I had left into her. One hand was grabbing her hips, and the other grabbing her by the hair, my fingers intertwined at the crown of her head. I wanted to make sure I stayed firmly inside her as she came.

"Ohhhhh FUUUUUUUUUCK MEEEEEEE YEEEEEEEEEES," she called as her latest orgasm hit. It was the most powerful I had felt her have yet, and her whole body shook from the experience. With the hand on her head, I pulled her up and back, wrapping my other hand around her waist. I released her hair and wrapped that arm around her torso, grabbing a breast and squeezing a nipple as she continued through her orgasm.