Life Of Paul - PDX Ch. 05

Story Info
Spontaneous group fun and a coffee date to remember.
13.1k words
4.52
2.2k
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
red_gonzo
red_gonzo
196 Followers

All characters appearing or mentioned in this story are 18 years old or older. This story is a work of fiction and any reference or description to actual persons is unintentional.

####################################

If you are enjoying these stories, leave a comment about what you liked or didn't, or things you want to ready more of. I'll take advice into consideration when I'm working out the next parts of the LoP stories.

####################################

Mid June 1999

It still, to this day, never ceases to amaze me how an ordinary day could become so extraordinary.

Usually a Tuesday afternoon would be fairly sedate. However I should have known something interesting was about to happen.

It began with a phone call.

"Hey, It's Alina," the smooth, sultry voice said over the phone. I could almost see her plump, luscious lips form the words over the phone.

"Hey," I replied, "what can I do for you?"

"Actually, I was just calling to tell you that Veda was available this week to meet up. We have classes out on Thursday, so Friday works," she said.

"OK," I said, mentally trying to think if I had anything going on that day.

"You do remember when I asked you to 'take care' of my friend, right," Alina said with an amused tone. I could even hear the quotes around 'take care' when she said it.

"Of course," I said, "just making sure I'm free or if I have to move stuff around to work it in. How does coffee sound?"

"She'll love it, I'm sure," she said. "There is a nice quiet spot I use sometimes with clients. If you're daring, you can even have some fun in the shop, if you get my meaning."

I, in fact, did get her meaning. I also got the address and agreed to a 7pm appointment.

"Great," she said. I could almost hear her smiling over the phone.

"Oh," she added, "and if it turns out it doesn't work out with Veda, I could always find a... hole... in my schedule for you to fill."

She hung up the phone. Her words had a semi-hardening effect on my nether regions, which she was totally intending. The memory of her dark, silky skin under me also did not help the situation, so I tried to think about something else.

Like, about what Veda even looked like. I was fulling intending to call Alina back for some more details.

And then the door bell rang.

Because, dear reader, that is exactly how this happened. Convenient, I know but let's not poke that particular bear just now.

I answered the door to find a very done up Rebecca standing there. She was carrying a shopping bag and, as soon as I opened the door. Stepped inside.

"Hi," I tried to say as she rushed past me.

She went into the living room and I followed. My interest was piqued as to what had Rebecca so determined.

She was looking great as usual. She had on a very short business skirt showing a great deal of toned thigh, an armless blouse tucked into her skirt and buttoned only to her mid-torso showing a respectable amount of cleavage, and black low heels. Her makeup was basic and her blonde hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail, making her already sharp featured more pronounced.

"I need your help," she said bluntly as she turned around to face me.

"OK," I said simply.

"More specifically, I need your obedience," she said.

Well, that certainly changed the tone of this chat.

"How so," I inquired. Hastily adding, "Ma'am?"

She smiled slightly, just with the one side of her mouth, but she was pleased I caught on.

"For context, I have been having a lot of fun with you since we first met. I mean, a great deal of fun. I've been more satisfied in more ways in the last 3 months than that last 15 years. And you're the primary reason for that."

"You're welcome, ma'am," I said.

"Don't interrupt," she said sternly. I nodded my understanding.

"In that time we've had a lot of sex. And it's been fulfilling in many ways, pun completely intended. But one way I'd like to explore still, and I'd require your help with, is my fantasy of being dominant."

I remained silent since she didn't ask me a direct question. I gestured for her to continue.

"And I don't mean about being mouthy or demanding while we're in the act. I mean in total control, you doing anything I say and pleasing me exactly as I tell you too. Does that fall within your comfort zone?"

I moved closer to her. I could see that she was projecting confidence, but was also a little nervous, possibly because I might say no.

Yea, like that's ever happened in the history of, like, ever.

"I'd be happy to help you with your fantasy, ma'am," I told her plainly.

"Good," she said, a sudden aloofness taking over her manner. "And you'll address me as 'mistress' from now on. Understood?" She came quite close to me as she said this, but since she was shorter than I was the effect was not as dramatic. Still, she was fiery and that was interesting to say the least.

"Yes, mistress," I said. "I understand, mistress."

"Good," she said. She pulled a smaller bag from the one she was carrying and handed it to me.

"This is for you. Go put this on and then meet me in the master bedroom."

I took the bag and did as bidden, taking the stairs two at a time. Once in the walk in closet (since it had a door to it) I checked out my ensemble for the afternoon.

It was a surprisingly simple ensemble. Checking the bag to make sure I hadn't missed something, I looked at the 'outfit' again to be sure this was it. Deciding that if I had it wrong, Mistress would 'punish' me, I donned the outfit and waited to be invited back into the bedroom.

After some minutes, I heard Rebecca call in her high clear voice, "Come in here, my pet".

Entering the bedroom, I saw that her outfit was a little more elaborate. She had on a purple leather like teddy that was mostly straps around her breasts and running around and under her hips. The cups, crotch, and other space in the garment were filled with horizontally arranged chains, made of very small, fine links. She completed the look with similar colored thigh high boots with a stiletto heel.

Rebecca, in her outfit and tightly pulled back blonde hair, looked ravishing and the absolute definition of erotic.

"My," she commented on seeing me, "you do look a treat." She eyed me up and down, admiring my half-masted member for a moment before returning her eyes to mine. "Do you like the outfit choice?"

"If it pleases you, Mistress, then yes I like it," I said. Since it was basically just a leather collar with a long, fine chain attached to it, there wasn't much to be pleased or displeased about.

Stepping forward, she grabbed the chain and pulled me close to her. For a woman smaller than me, she displayed a good amount of strength.

Pulling me down to her, she mashed her mouth onto mine. Our tongues started battling frantically, the need in both of us rising quickly. My hands started to roam around her waist, but a riding crop I didn't spot before lightly struck my hands.

"Ah ah ah," Rebecca said as I drew my hands away. "I didn't tell you to do that. Now turn around."

I did as bidden and, before I could apologize to Mistress, she swatted me across the bottom, rather hard too. I kept from yelping, barely, but she spun me back around quick as a shot.

"Now, I will tell you what I want and what to do. You are going to pleasure me in every way I want, and do so with enthusiasm. Is that clear, my pet?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said, barely but not really, containing a smile.

A loud knocking came from the front door. We both waited a moment, but the knocking came again.

"Expecting someone," Rebecca asked.

"No, mistress," I said.

A third knock seemed to indicate that they weren't going away.

"Answer it," Rebecca said, smiling lopsidedly.

Oh, man, I really didn't want to. But, instead of sayin no, I said "Yes, mistress," and went down stairs to answer it.

Opening the door, naked save for my collar and chain, my long, thick cock sporting a nearly full erection, I silently prayed it was someone who was used to seeing me naked.

That was not, however the case.

"Good afternoon," the voice said as the door opened, "I'm Brian from the church of...OH MY GOD!"

The two smartly dressed church missionaries were, from their expressions, not accustomed to seeing fully naked men answer their door.

"Can I help you," I said in a pleasant a tone as possible.

They apologized rather hastily, mumbled something or the other, and departed across the street quickly. They stopped, looked back at me still standing in my doorway, and decided it would be a good idea knock on the door closest to them.

That being Amandas door. Still standing in the doorway, mostly for the amusement of it, I saw them knock a few times before the door opened.

What greeted them was Amanda, beautiful and lovely and completely naked, holding a two foot long dildo.

I couldn't hear what they were saying, but they were equally shocked and departed almost as quickly as they did from my house. They took off down the street, forgoing knocking on anyone else's door lest they be treated to more sinful nudity.

Amanda and I waved to each other, I with my hand and she with her dildo. She waved me over but I had to shrug and point inside, indicating I had company. She didn't say anything else and went back inside, and I did the same.

"Who was that," Rebecca inquired from the top of the stairs. She looked even more erotically intimidating with the light behind her curvaceous form.

"Just some religious folks," I said, starting back up the stairs. "They didn't want to stay and chat."

I was nearly at the top when a knock at the door came again. This time, Rebecca pushed past me and went to answer it.

Opening the door, Rebecca, in her purple leather and chain outfit, was treated to see Amanda, wearing only a small robe that was currently open, revealing her own lovely form and incredible H-cup breasts.

Both women stared at each other for a moment, but Rebecca was the one to recover first.

"Excellent," she said, stepping aside and inviting Amanda in. "This will fulfill a great many more fantasies of mine, if you'd like to stay and play that is my dear."

Amanda, looking at me with a now fully engaged erection, looked back at Rebecca with a sly smile on her face.

"I'd luv to play ma'am," she said, her southern drawl hypnotizing as usual. She then dropped her robe completely to the floor, still staring at Rebecca. "However, I didn't bring a thing ta wear."

"First," Rebecca said, stepping close enough to Amanda that their breasts touched, "you will address me as Mistress. And second, and most luckily, I have something available for you that just might fit."

Rebecca, regarding the exquisite form of Amanda from head to toe again, indicated to go up the stairs.

Amanda, smiling widely, followed me up into the bedroom.

#

"There," Rebecca said as she tightened to collar around Amandas small neck. "that will be lovely. I didn't know what size to get, so I bought two in case Pauls neck was smaller than I thought."

"Thank ya, Mistress," Amanda said. She was kneeling on the floor, naked, while Rebecca fastened the same collar and chain to her neck as I had on.

Rebecca motioned us to stand together in front of the bed, like a general inspecting her troops. She used the riding crop to gently go over Amandas amazing curves, tracing lines over her hips, butt, breasts, and face. She then walked past me, glancing down once again at my still fully erect member.

She then moved a bit away and turned to face us, her hands going behind her back.

"Now," she said in a pleasant but firm voice.

"I can see, my sweet, that you are not averse to a little multi-person fun. Is that right?"

"That's right, Mistress," Amanda replied.

"Tell me, how do you know my pet here?"

Amanda looked at me, almost asking permission. I nodded, indicating to tell her anything she wanted.

"Well ma'am, Mistress, Paul and I have sex on occasion."

Rebecca waited a few moments before speaking. "Go on," she said, "and how did you come to start experiencing Paul and all of his...delightful...attributes?"

"He helped me out, and him bein' so nice about it made me want to sleep with him. I only found out as we were gettin' to it that he'd posed for adult magazines, and that made it even hotter."

"You were in adult magazine, my pet?" Rebecca asked in my direction. I nodded my ascent.

"It was just the one, Mistress," Amanda answered. She recounted the tail of that night, even going as far as telling Rebecca how she liked to be covered in cum, how it drove her her over the edge, and the fact that she fucked someone featured in an adult magazine made it all the hotter. She also indicated a few other times that we'd hooked up over the past month.

"Well," Rebecca said after that telling, "I should feel more honored, I suppose."

She moved towards us, smiling and visibly aroused by Amandas story. I could see her nipples were hard as diamonds and her breathing was quick and shallow. She turned us so that Amanda and I were facing each other.

"I intend to be fucked hard and long by my pet here," she said to Amanda. "As such, I want him to last. So, my sweet," she played the riding crop over Amandas face again, "you are going to suck his cock. You're going to suck it until I tell you otherwise. Is that clear?"

Amanda, unable to repress a smile, dropped to her knees. "Yes Mistress," she said.

"Good. Now," Rebecca said, turning to me as Amanda started taking me into her mouth, "You're not allowed to cum until I tell you to. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said. "I'll try my best."

THWACK - right on my ass.

"You'll do as I say," she said in a quiet voice.

"Yes Mistress," I said.

Amanda, amused by my punishment, because slightly less amused when I pushed more of my cock in her mouth than she was ready for. Considering us even, Amanda started to suck and stroke my cock at a sedate pace.

It was impossible not to moan at the pleasure Amandas mouth was giving me. Looking down, seeing her enormous breasts swaying gently back and forth as she moved, watching more and more of my cock disappear between her lips, it was all I could to not to cum from just the sight of it all. Not to mention Rebecca, close by, watching it all in her leather and chain outfit.

After about 5 minutes, I could feel Rebecca start to play with herself as Amanda continued to blow me. Seeing this, Amanda, ever the helper, moved one of her hands over in between Rebeccas thighs.

Rebecca moved her own hand away and Amanda started to play with her clit as she blew me. After a few more minutes, Amanda sunk a few fingers into Rebeccas pussy, the chains of the garment moving easily aside, causing Rebecca to moan long and loud.

Amanda kept this up for a few more minutes. I tried to help by fondling Rebeccas ass, which elicited more moans. After about fifteen minutes, Rebecca decide she'd has enough.

"Fuck, that feels amazing," she said. Pulling Amandas fingers out of her and her mouth off my cock, Rebecca placed herself between us. Her ass was to me, and her pussy was squarely in front of Amandas face.

"Put that cock in my pussy, right now," she ordered. I did as she said. My long, thick cock slid past the chains of her teddy and easily into Rebeccas moist and eager pussy.

"Oh my goooooood," she moaned as I entered her. Looking down, she gave Amanda her instructions.

"Now, my sweet, lick me while my pet fucks me."

"Yes, Mistress," Amanda said. We swung around 90 degrees so Amanda was pushed against the edge of the bed, and Rebecca and I could get some leverage if she needed it.

I started fucking Rebecca quickly with long strokes, slamming into her with a good amount of pressure. I could also feel Amandas tongue working her own magic on Rebeccas clit, occasionally feeling her tongue lap at my pumping cock.

"Oh, fuck, yes," Rebecca panted as we both worked on her pleasure. "Oh, my pets are so good to me. Yes, fuck me, harder, squeeze my clit with your teeth my sweet, YES, there you go. Fucking slam that cock into my pussy my pet, harder. YES!"

She went on like this for a few minutes, finally cumming, although silently. She pushed the back of Amandas head firmly against her clit as she came, and her pussy squeezed my cock nearly out of her. So great was her orgasm that she squirted all over Amandas face, the fluid running down her chin and between the valley of her enormous breasts.

Since I wasn't told to stop, I didn't. Holding onto her waist even more tightly, I continued to slam my cock into Rebeccas with speed and force. Amanda, also not being told to stop, continued licking and nibbling her clit, reaching through also to fondle my balls.

The sensation was too much for me, and Amanda knew it.

"Fuck, Mistress, I won't last much longer," I said.

"Don't fucking stop I'm gonna cum again," Rebecca said. "Keep fucking me, yes, yes, yes, oooooooooooooooo FFUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEES," she screamed at the top of her lungs. Her orgasm sent shutters all through her, tightening her pussy again mightily, and squirting again as well, albeit slightly less this time.

Again not being told to stop, Amanda and I continued on in our duties.

"Oh, my, fuck, yes," Rebecca panted after her second major orgasm. "OK, cum for me my pet. Fill my pussy. Give me all of it. Right now."

"FUCK YES MISTRESS," I called out. I slammed into her again, harder than before as my orgasm shot through me like lightning. I felt the first powerful spasm hit at the just the same instant as Rebeccas pussy tightened around my girth again, cumming for the third time.

Amanda, ever to be helpful, moved her tongue work to licking my balls as I came deep inside Rebeccas pussy. I felt her tongue lick the base of my shaft, flicking and licking Rebeccas pussy as well.

After a minute, I pulled out of Rebecca, a large river of cum starting to leak out.

Without missing a beat, Rebecca pushed Amandas head back onto the bed, and moved her hips over her mouth. With a leg planted on the bed, my cum leaking out of Rebecca landed squarely on Amandas lips and chin.

"Lick that up, my sweet," Rebecca ordered, half squatting over Amandas face.

Watching Amanda lick my cum out of Rebeccas pussy was, by far, one of the hottest things I could ever see. The action went of for at least five minutes, until Rebecca was satisfied that Amanda had gotten all the cum, and that she'd cum at least once more on Amandas face.

Stepping back and then sitting on the bed, Rebecca was flush, sweaty, and smiling.

"Well, that was quite enjoyable," she announced.

"We're glad you liked it, Mistress," Amanda said.

"Is there anything else we can do for you, Mistress," I asked.

"Oh, I think so," Rebecca said, sliding back onto the bed. She grabbed both of our collar chains as she moved to sitting at the head of the bed. Amanda and I knelt at the edge, awaiting our orders. "I have a great many more fantasies I need to fulfill, and this evening is far from over.

"Now, I need to rest a moment because that was the most intense set of orgasms I've ever had. However," she said, looking at me, "I know my pet here recovers very quickly. In fact, he's already nearly ready."

It was true. Seeing Amanda eat out Rebecca already had me at half mast again.

"I've cum quite hard, and my pet has gotten to cum, but my sweet has yet too.

"To show I am a kind mistress, I want you, my pet, to fuck my sweet here until she screams to the high heavens in pleasure."

Amanda was smiling quite widely now. And to be honest, so was I.

"And I want you to do it right here, right in front of me," Rebecca added. "I want to see you fuck this beautiful woman silly, I want you to make her breasts dance from orgasms, I want to hear her scream in pleasure. I want to see you cover that beautiful face and those incredible breasts with all that white gold you shoot. And I want it right now."

red_gonzo
red_gonzo
196 Followers