Life Of Paul - PDX Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy clamped down on me stronger than anything she'd done before. The feeling of her milking my cock for the cum she so desperately wanted inside her was amazing to say the least; mind blowing to say it accurately. She moaned at each wave of pleasure as it hit her. Her breathing was quick and shallow and her eyes were closed as she let the feelings run through her.

She shuddered a few more times while I held her, my own orgasm starting to subside, the spasms now only aftershocks of my release. She gently moved back and forth, the subtle movements enhancing her orgasm. It took quite a bit longer to tapper off for her, but after several moments I felt her go limp in my arms, her head going back onto my shoulder. Gently as I could, I laid us down on our sides, still joined at our sex, still holding her tightly.

We fell asleep then since the next thing that I recall was waking up to the weak morning light coming in through my bedroom window. My arm was still wrapped around Vedas torso, a hand cupping a wonderfully firm breast. She stirred as well when I started to move my arm from under her.

She looked at me, smiled widely, and stretched. "Good morning," she said as she twisted her slim form to get all the muscles limbered up for the day.

"Good morning," I replied, doing my own less erotic morning stretch. As I was on my back, getting that one full body stretch in, Veda threw a leg over me and straddled my hips. She rested her chest on mine, her C-cup breasts squishing into me pleasantly. Her face was only a few inches from mine.

"Can I help you," I asked.

She leaned down and kissed me in that gentle, fun way again. She did this a few times before pulling her lips away.

"Thank you for last night," she said. I put my arms around her middle and tried to will my cock not to jump up and scare her.

"You're very welcome," I told her. "It was exciting, to be sure. I've not had sex in such a public place before. So there's that."

"Yes, that was rather exciting. And impulsive. I've not done anything like that before either. Thanks for being a good sport about it. And," she said with a smirk, "of course, for such a good orgasm."

"I'm glad I didn't disappoint," I said.

"Are you joking," she said, "I came... what... seven times last night, and each one was incredible. And all of them were miles ahead of anything I'd had before.

"Whatever genetics you inherited to give you such a big, thick, nicely shaped cock, I'm certainly grateful. It reached all the right places far better than anyone before, even better than my toys."

She smiled at me suddenly and brightly. Her teeth, brighter against her almond skin, were on full display.

"Oh my god, are you blushing?"

I did indeed feel very hot in the face. But I most certainly wasn't blushing.

"No," I told her.

"Oh my god, you are, aren't you. That's adorable," she said, kissing me quickly.

"You aren't use to women telling you that you're great in the sack?"

"Usually that is taken care of by the screaming orgasms they have, not by the chit chat the following morning."

"Well, that's a shame," she said. She ground her hot, smooth pussy up and down my cock, eliciting the reaction I'm sure she intended. "Because you, Paul, are the best sex I've had. And I'd very much like to show you my appreciation."

"I think screaming orgasms covered that too," I said.

"I mean something else. But now, how about we shower and get some breakfast?"

"Awesome," I said. We got up, started the shower and got in. We lathered each other up quite generously, me spending a great deal of time over her body. Her breasts, though, I couldn't help but spend some extra minutes on as they were the most perfect looking, firmest breasts I'd ever seen. I told her as much as we rinsed.

"Yes, they are pretty perfect, aren't they," she said, rinsing the soap from her form. "I'm sure they won't last, but I'm gonna enjoy them while I can. I especially like how they look when they bounce. See?"

She demonstrated by bouncing on the balls of her feet, making her breasts jiggle almost hypnotically.

"Yes," I said, absent mindedly stroking my cock as she bounced, "I can see why one would appreciate them."

"Oh, I appreciate a lot," she said, finishing her rinsing.

"And speaking of showing appreciation," she said. She guided me to sit at the back of the steam shower and directed the jets away from us. I recently installed a seat in the shower (you know, for safety) but it was convenient for other uses as well.

Veda, going to her knees, started running her hands up my thighs. She worked her way up to my member and started to stroke my shaft. She wasn't in a hurry, and gently stroked me until I was half way hard. She then rose up on her knees, and kissed me.

Breaking our kiss, she knelt back down and slowly took my length into her mouth. She took it little by little, gradually swallowing more of my cock. My girth gloriously stretched her lips, but she continued to swallow me with each pass. When she got about half way, she had to stop her progress. I felt her try to push down farther, but it seemed she couldn't manage it.

Pulling back up, she continued to suck and slurp and lick the portion of me she could take, and jerk my shaft in time with her head movements.

Her blowjob, unhurried and luxurious, was both erotic and relaxing. Seeing her mouth take me, with those large, luscious lips, was making my orgasm rise steadily, if a bit slowly. It was fascinating and sexy to watch her suck my cock.

Releasing me from her mouth, she continue to jack my shaft as she went lower to tend to the balls. Her licking and sucking was just as expertly done as before, and immensely enjoyable. Coupled with the jerking of her hand, it was enough to make a man go crazy.

"Veda, holy fuck that feels amazing. It's gonna cum soon," I told her. I expected she wanted to either straddle me or spin around and squat over my cock as she took another load inside her.

In response, she stopped the ball licking and ran my cock up and down the side of her face. She continued jerking me with her hand, but rubbing my length up and down her face was insanely hot; partly because my cock covered her cheek and eye on one side, but especially because she looked to enjoy my cock touching her cheeks.

"Mmmmm, thats good," she said, starting to jerk me faster. "Cum for me. Cum on my pretty face like I know you fantasized about. Paint my face with your hot, messy load."

"Oh fuck!" I called out. Her request pushed me quickly and firmly over the edge. I came pretty intensely from her expert cock sucking and her hot, if brief, dirty talk. The first shot landed on her forehead in a large splash, but she quickly moved my erupting cock to point at her open mouth. Her stuck out tongue received the second shot of equal volume. The rest splashed on her cheeks and nose and mouth, eventually running down her face and onto her neck.

She continue to stroke my shaft until she was satisfied that I had shot all I had to give. Which was an impressive amount considering the number of times I'd cum in the last twelve hours.

Sitting back on her haunches, she used her fingers to scoop some of the cum on her face into her mouth. Showing me a good sized puddle in her mouth and on her tongue, she closed her mouth and swallowed, opening again to show me she actually did.

"Mmm, that was more tasty than I thought it would be. Well done," she said. She scooped the rest of the cum onto her tits where she rubbed it in like lotion, pinching her dark, erect nipples with her cum covered fingers.

"Fuck, that was intense," I said, breathing hard.

"I'm glad you liked it," she said as she rose up to rinse off again. Turning back to me, she was smirking down at me with amusement.

"What?"

"You look like what I must have when you went down on me on the couch last night. Just plain used up," she commented.

I had no argument against that description. I could have passed out right there for the rest of the day and been quite happy with that.

As it was, we finished rising, dressed (she brought a change of clothes with her of course), and went out for breakfast at a hole in the wall place that had the best omelette I'd ever had. We talked about nothing in particular, but we also made plans to meet up again next week. As we walked to the station so she could catch the commuter train, she hit me with a request.

"I would be very interested, if you can think of some places with private areas, to go out to dinner next week. Something with a light menu, dark lighting, and very, very private seating. If you catch my meaning," she said.

"I'm afraid I don't catch your meaning," I said, feigning ignorance and leaning forward so her lips were near my ear. "Why don't you tell me, exactly, what you mean."

I felt her smile against my cheek as she explained, in carnal detail, what she meant. I'd say it was the hottest thing I'd heard a woman whisper in my ear, but there are some that I would hear later that outstrip even Vedas debauched and creative description. Still, I'd rarely had an erection form so quickly from words alone, and these word were certainly good. Nasty, but good.

#

After dropping Veda off at the rail station, I walked home thinking of the previous evening, and how awesome it was, and about our next encounter. I was mostly on muscle memory, my legs walking me to my front door and into my house.

Entering my front room and opening the curtains, I noticed that, across the street, Amandas curtains to her own front room were open. I also saw, in her brightly lit living room, her creamy, naked form on the couch. With both legs spread open, feet high up in the air, she was pumping a dildo into her pussy at a quick pace. Grabbing my binoculars (for the neighborhood watch, honest) provided me with a much closer view of Amanda, her gloriously large breasts gyrating from her masturbating, as she slammed her pussy with her toy.

She noticed me then, because she looked right at me. She didn't stop, or even slow down in her playing. Instead, she smiled and closed her eyes. She increased the pace, fucking herself at breakneck speed, the dildo a blur as she worked it in herself.

After a few moments I saw her mouth open in a wide 'O' shape, her hands sinking the dildo in deeply. Her head arched back as she silently screamed to the heavens when her orgasm hit her. I could only imagine what she sounded like, but since I'd heard her scream in pleasure before, I didn't have to try hard.

She pulled the dildo out of her and put her legs down. Her form, still splayed on the couch, was breathing hard from her orgasm. After a minute, she opened her eyes again, and again looked directly at me.

She stood, posed with her hands on her hips, and did one of those cute little finger wiggling hand waves at me. She then turned and strolled out of view, sauntering her way upstairs.

Putting the binoculars down, I made a note to go and visit Amanda later. Just to make sure she was OK. You know, like any good neighbor would do.