Life Of Paul - PDX Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
red_gonzo
red_gonzo
195 Followers

She uncrossed her legs and took a deep breath.

"I've not seen a dick that big... well, maybe ever, but certainly not since college. I couldn't help looking at it, how it was long and thick, with her mouth stretched around it. It was hypnotic. When she pulled off and bent over the table, I could see her face as you played with her. She was in ecstasy. I saw her mouth open wide as her breath caught when you penetrated her. I... I started to touch myself as I watched you fuck her. Slowly at first, but then faster and harder.

"You were pretty good at being quiet, but I could hear the stifled moans and heavy breathing; the slapping of skin on skin. After a few minutes I could smell the combination of you both; rich and musky and intoxicating.

"As I watched you fuck her harder, I started fingering myself just as hard, wishing that it was me you were fucking. I sat on the counter, peeking through the door crack ask I plunged my fingers into myself, rubbing my g-spot hard and fast. I saw her cum hard; shaking and quivering as you kept fucking her, gagging her so she didn't scream out loud.

"When you told Amanda you were ready to cum, and she dropped to her knees, the sight of her stroking your cock drive me nearly over the edge. Her encouragement was hot to hear. Sexy and needy, especially with that sultry southern accent of hers. When you came all over her enormous breasts, that pushed me over the edge.

"When I came, I had to bite hard on my knuckle to keep from crying out. I masturbate pretty regularly, but that was one of the most powerful orgasms I'd had in a while. A long while. I creamed when I came, and maybe even squirted a little; thats how hot it was to watch. Even with my dildo and vibrator, I'd not cum that hard since college at the least."

She took her drink in hand again and drained the rest of her wine. Setting the glass down, she was even more flushed than before, the story eliciting excitement in her.

"I heard you start to move and I ducked into the other room. Then out and then into my own room. I recovered myself and left and then ran into you in the hall. I was so awkward because I was still riding high on that orgasm and all I could see was you and Amanda fucking like animals just a few moments before."

"Sorry it was so awkward for you," I said.

"So," she said, stroking her exposed leg with her hand. "Does that answer you questions?"

"Yes, but not completely" I said, with what I thought was a sinister yet playful smile.

"Oh," Eva asked, suddenly perking up like a meerkat.

"If I am to be your plaything, I need to know what I am working with. More to the point, I need to know your turn ons, your special places, what you look like at the peek of your pleasure, and a few other things."

"And how," she said, spreading her legs apart slightly and leaning forward, "do we go about finding that out."

"Well," I said, standing up and approaching her, "you said you wanted me to fuck you like I fucked Amanda, correct?"

"Yes I did," she said, looking up at me and smiling.

"Well, then," I said, taking her hand and guiding her to stand, "I suggest we start there. Recreate what you saw.

"You did say you wished it was me fucking you, so I say we make that wish come true. What do you think?"

Eva, smirking, walked towards the small table in front of the main window in the room. Turning, she sat on the edge.

"I think that is an excellent place to start," she said.

"Just a warning," I said as I approached her, "Amandas house is right across the street. And we can see into each others houses. So it's possible she may be watching."

"Can anyone one else peak in," she asked.

"No, it's weird, but neighbors and street traffic can't see into our homes. Its like having a private voyeur setup."

Eva slowly undid the knotted string holding her dress closed. Once undone, she stood and shrugged off the dress, keeping her wedges on. She obviously came with a plan in mind, because under her dress she was completely nude. The little silver hoop piecing at her navel contrasted nicely with her tanned skin. Her distinct tan lines, indeed from a very small bikini, added to her hotness more than can be described.

Speaking of tan lines; they are always, ALWAYS, hot. They are proof that you get to see something few others do, and makes it all the more sexy and special. Eva's tan lines were fairly defined so it was a treat to see her in all her nude glory.

I was aware of the tight body she had, as well as her proud, juicy ass. Seeing her dark brown nipples and tightly trimmed landing strip (which was more of a oval) put me to full mast quickly.

"Well," she said, turning around so I could get a look at her ass. She faced the window in all her nude glory. "Since I saw you two fuck, its only fair if she sees us."

Removing my shirt, I came up behind Eva. Spinning her around, I kissed her with the passion that had built up since she'd made her proposal, which was quite a lot. She reciprocated and wrapped her arms around me greedily and tightly. Her tongue was experienced and playful, and it was all I could do to keep up with her kissing.

Breaking our kiss, I took a small step back.

"Now, you do recall what happened next, correct?"

Eva, smirking again, sank slowly to her knees. Reaching for my pants button, she undid it and slid both pants and boxers down together.

My erection, long, thick and very hard, popped out and (lightly) slapper her face.

"Oh my god," she said, reaching up and grasping my cock in her small hands. "It's one thing to see it, quite another to come face to face with it."

She looked at my cock for a long moment, examining it with her hands. She stoked it lightly, grazing my balls in exploration of what I was offering. She had a giant smile on her face as she gingerly stuck out her tongue and took a few licks up the shaft. Her tongue was hotter and wetter than I was expecting, and it was wonderful to feel. Going from base to tip she took a few more experimental licks before opening her mouth wide and slowly taking in the head of my cock.

She paused after struggling to fit in between her lips, commenting "I can barely fit this in my mouth. So I might be a few minutes down here."

"There's nowhere I'd rather be," I said.

Eva smiled again and took the head back into her mouth. She played her tongue on the underside as she attempted to take more and more into her mouth and down her throat. She was proceeding slowly at first, but after a few minutes of me moaning at what her awesome mouth was making me feel, she seemed to get more comfortable.

Over the next few minutes, she proceeded to take even more of my cock down her throat with each pass. She seemed to be either getting comfortable with my size or remembering her more playful days in college. Either way, she was taking down half my length with each pass.

She pulled off after several minutes, breathing hard from her efforts.

"Holy fuck, I didn't think I could still do that. Thanks for being a good sport."

"Holy fuck, I'm glad you can," I said, also breathing a bit quickly.

Eva stood then, turned around and placed her hands on the table. She stuck her perfect, round ass out proudly, bending at her waist a little. Looking back over her shoulder, she had a wide smile on her face.

"I recall that Amanda didn't have time for you to pleasure her with your mouth, but I'd like to diverge from the story and have you tongue me a bit."

The invitation was certainly one I wasn't going to pass up, so I knelt behind her and drove my tongue into her plump, hot pussy from behind.

"Oh, yeeeeeeesssss," Eva hissed as I lapped at her folds. "It's been so long since a mans licked me. I forgot how rad it is."

The 80's sounding comment aside, I continued lapping and flicking at her pussy for a few minutes, tasting her spicy and sweet flavor and making sure she was getting her fantasy filled to the best of my ability. After a few minutes I stood back up and pressed my hips against her ass.

"Now I think it's time we continued your wish," I whispered to her. I nibbled on her ear a little and I could feel her cheeks smiling at my playful tone.

Standing behind her, I ran the head of my fully erect cock up and down her entrance. Eva was wet not only from my brief tonguing but also from how hot this encounter was making her.

"Mmmmm," she purred, "don't make me wait any more. I've fantasized about that thick shaft impaling me for days now."

Not wanting to keep her waiting any longer, I slowly pushed inside her, the head sliding in with little effort.

"Ohhh," Eva gasped as I pushed a few inches inside. I withdrew a little and pushed in further still. Her breath caught in her throat with each deeper thrust. With a final push, I sank my long, thick cock all the way inside Evas hot, slick pussy.

"Oh, fuuuuuck," Eva hissed. I gave her a moment to adjust, but only a moment. I pulled out nearly all the way and pushed back into her firmly. I did it again and again for a few moments until Eva finally was able to catch her breath.

"Holy fuck, that is intense," she panted, planting her hands on the table for support. "How did Amanda even survive being fucked by that thing?"

I reached around and grabbed her breast roughly, pinching her nipple just as hard. "Should I stop," I asked her, tweaking her sensitive nipple between my fingers.

"Ow, ouch, fuck... you absolutely will not stop," she said, lifting herself up a little so I could grab her breast easier. "Now grab my other tit and fuck me like I dreamed about."

"As you wish," I said. I reached around with my other hand and firmly took hold of her other breast. I started my pace easy until I knew her pussy was properly lubed. And then I picked up the pace.

"ohhhhhhhh," she moaned as I fucked from behind. My pace was steady, firmly pushing against her round ass with each thrust. After a couple minutes, I heard Eva breathing very fast and shallow. I applied more pressure with each thrust, trying to make her moan but she stayed oddly quiet. But only for a little longer.

"FUCKMEOHGOD!," she screamed suddenly. I felt a gentle pressure in her pussy as I continued working in her, and was content to keep going, trying to elicit more screams out of her. Her hand on my hip made me pause.

"Oh my fucking hell that was amazing," she said, mostly between deep breaths. "I've been told I don't cum hard enough for a guy to feel, but trust me... it feels awesome to me."

I released her breasts and idly started stroking her back. "As long as you feel it, and make those sexy sounds, that's what I'm happy with."

She looked back over her shoulder at me again, her big brown eyes full of lust. "I haven't cum that hard in a long, long time. And I want to again. So, please, keep fucking me."

I wrapped my arms around her torso and pulled her more upright. Holding her firmly, my mouth next to her ear, I said "Since you said please...".

I pushed her back down onto the table, her torso flat and her arms spread out. Grabbing her hips firmly, I resumed my long, hard strokes at a much quicker pace than before.

"Yeeeeees," she hissed as the sound of my hips slamming into her ass echoed around the living room. "Yes, just like I dreamed. You taking me like a dirty little slut, bent over and loving every moment of it. Yea, slam that beautiful cock into my hot little pussy."

I glanced across the street in the fading light of the day to see Amandas curtains rippling slightly. It was hot that she liked to watch, and it was also hot that I liked it when she watched. These facts, along with the insanely hot latina neighbor currently panting as I fucked her started my own orgasm rising fairly quickly.

"It's been so long since a man properly fucked me," Eva continued. "I've needed this. Oh fuck, fuck fuck, YES," she yelled all of the sudden. "Oh my fucking god, I'm cumming again, oh, oh OOOOOOOOOOOOH," she called out.

I felt another gentle squeeze in Evas pussy, but I didn't stop my pace. I needed to get off as soon as possible now, cause she was simply too hot to keep this up forever.

Another few moments and she called out again, mostly incoherent moans and yells, and I felt her cum again. Even though her orgasms were gentle feeling to me, it was enough to get me over the edge.

"Fuck, Eva I'm gonna cum now," I told her.

Eva pushed herself up and off of me. She immediately went to her knees and took my aching cock in both of her slight hands. She stroked me with lust and efficiency. In only a dozen strokes she'd sent me over.

"FUUUCK!" I called out as my orgasm finally hit me. I was blinded for a moment as the first spasm overtook me. Looking down, I saw that Eva was pointing my erupting member at her chest, receiving an impressive amount of cum with each stroke. Her eyes, fixated on my spasming member, were wild looking, but her smile was nothing but magical and pleased with what she was pulling out of me.

After a dozen amazing feeling spasms, Eva released my deflating cock, sitting down on her haunches as she examined the mess she made.

"Holy. Fuck," she said, rubbing her cum covered tits with her hands. "I don't think I've ever been covered like this. Not even by multiple guys."

It took my brain a moment to comprehend what she just said.

"Multiple guys," I asked. She was still playing with the cum on her tits as she explained.

"I mean, I went to college. And pledged a sorority. One of the 'challenges' as they like to call them was a blowjob gangbang. I sucked off 8 guys; the winner took on 11. Still," she said matter of factly, rubbing her C-cup breasts with enthusiasm, "that load was by far the biggest. Thank you."

I was still processing what she had said when she made another comment off hand. "I kinda wish I had a camera to capture this. It's impressive, and something I'm gonna fantasize about when I masturbate."

My brain was apparently still not thinking, however my libido was in full control. I stepped over to the bookshelf and came back with my polaroid camera. "Ask and you shall receive," I said.

Eva, contemplating for a moment, smiled widely at my suggestion. "I'll let you decide what photos to take. But I want one pose for sure. Come here."

I stepped towards Eva and she reached out and grabbed my half inflated cock. Pulling me towards her face, she gave it a few long, passionate licks, bringing some new life into it. She put it on her face, covering much of one side including her right eye.

"I want a pic to look back on. And this one is for scale," she said.

I took the photo she requested. She let me go and then posed, putting her breasts together and adopting a lustfull of look. I took two more for her of that pose. Finally, she opened her mouth widely, sticking her tongue out. I raised the camera but she had other ideas.

"Uh uh," she said, "put it in."

Smiling, I inserted my semi-rigid member into her mouth and down her throat a little. It was only part way in but made for an awesome picture. The counter ran down to 0, and signaled the end of our impromptu photo shoot.

Eva stood up and leaned against the table. Despite our juices still on her hands, she examined the pictures, looking genuinely pleased and more than a little turned on by photos of her covered in my cum and swallowing my cock. She glanced down at my slowly returning erection and smiled a little wide as her eyes moved to look at me.

"Holy shit! I forgot about younger guys and their recovery. You're what, 20 years old," she asked.

"Almost 20," I said.

Her expression was defiantly excitement, but also curiosity, at least a little.

"It's only been like 5 minutes," she said. "Either you are a machine, or old ladies really do it for you. Either way, that is seriously amazing recovery."

"For the record," I said, "you're hardly old. And also, you're ten kinds of sexy when you're in the throes of passion. So yes, you certainly 'do it for me'".

"Only ten," she said, mock disappointment on her face. "In college I think I was at least fifteen kinds."

"Perhaps we can rediscover some of them," I suggested. "Perhaps something from some of those college days of yours."

Eva laughed, a pleasing sound to say the least. Her breasts shook slightly as she giggled, and her ease at being naked and covered in cum just contributed to her attractiveness. Her eyes got a glossed over look as she went through the memories of her wilder days.

"I... I guess I was a slut," she began. It was a fun way to begin, I'll admit.

"I was pretty easy in high school. No stranger to the backseat of a boys car after having a few stolen beers. But once I got into college, that was where I discovered a whole new world of... well, pleasure for certain. But also excitement. Eroticism. And just the plain simple fun you can have with your body.

"I experimented with women, which I found exciting for sure, but I sometimes just needed a good pounding from a man. But I was also pledged to a sorority, so there were certain expectations from them, and certain stereotypes from others."

She looked down at herself, the cum starting to dry a little.

"I need to cleanup and then, I think, we can get into more detail about some of my wilder days. Can I use your bathroom? One hopefully connected to a room with a bed?"

I pointed towards the stairs. "Straight up and end of the hall. The master bedroom has the only bathroom with towels and such."

She kissed me easily and all too briefly on the lips before she headed upstairs. "If you have any more film for that camera, I'd like to take some more photos. I could use something to look at while I'm playing with myself at home. And, if I might be so bold, you are certainly something to fantasize about."

She sauntered up the stairs, her cork wedges still on her feet, clacking softly on the hardwood floors. I quickly rummaged around the bookshelf for a fresh pack of film before giving chase.

Glancing back through the window towards Amandas house, I saw her through our respective windows in the last light of the day. She was wearing a tank top but nothing else. She was leaning against her window sill sans pants, and gave me a double thumbs up before retreating inside. She obviously enjoyed the show.

Remembering to tell Eva that we got a good review for our performance, I headed upstairs to help her remember more of her good ole' college slutiness.

#

I entered my bedroom in time to see Eva exiting the bathroom area, using a damp towel to clean off the cum from her face and breasts.

"I'm pleasantly surprised," she said, tossing the towel on my bed, "that a young gentleman such as yourself has such nice linens. I guessing I'm not the first woman you've entertained in your home?"

She gently plopped down on my bed, her C-cup breasts jostling pleasantly from the action. She crossed her legs and leaned back on her hands also, striking a very attractive sight. Either for comfort or for showing off her amazing body with her intentional posing, I didn't know, nor care to. My brain just registered a hot woman on my bed.

"It was explained to me that if I'm going to be making such a mess on women," I said, taking a seat next to Eva, "that the least I could do is have something nice to clean up with."

"Women, you say? As in more than one or two," she teased. "And here I thought I was your first older woman."

"If you're speaking purely in terms of age, then no. However if you're talking about experience... then probably also no."

Eva was slight taken aback by this comment. "You mean to say that you've had sex with a woman who is either older, or more slutty, or both?"

I struggled a bit to find the words to make this conversation lead to more of a sexy nature, so I just went with honesty instead.

"Can you keep a secret," I asked.

"I am a massively horny middle age slut who pretends to be a good catholic girl, in a sham marriage to a gay man, fucking a man much younger than myself. I think I can keep my mouth shut. At least," she said, running a hand up my thigh, "when it comes to talking anyways."

red_gonzo
red_gonzo
195 Followers