Life Of Paul - PDX Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started the blowjob slowly at first, but once life started to come into my member, she quickened her pace. She was intent on getting me hard, and fast. Thankfully, watching her suck on my dick while she looked me dead in the eye got me there in short order.

Pulling off, she stood up and kissed me, hard.

"I want you to fuck me," she said, breaking our kiss. "Very, very hard."

Eva turned around and planted her hands on the wall, pushing her pleasingly round ass towards me. Her display was vulgar, and obvious, and something I will never get tired of seeing.

Running my cock along her folds, I saw that she was much wetter than I expected.

"I used some of your lube while I sucked you, to prepare" she said. "Now, I believe I asked you to fuck me."

I pushed my entire erect length into Evas waiting pussy in one shot.

"Holy... that is intense even when I know its coming," she exclaimed.

"Just wait," I said, withdrawing and pushing into her again more forcefully than before. "It's about to get even more intense. And trust me; you'll know when I'm cumming."

Eva smiled at me from over her shoulder. Her smile turned into open-mouth breathing as I started pumping my significant girth into her at speed.

As she asked of me (demanded really), I fucked Eva hard. Very hard. Each thrust I buried my length into her completely, her moans at each push a delight to hear. My hands were making marks from how firmly I grasped her hips, pulling her onto me as much as possible.

I also didn't exactly wait for Eva to finish, feeling the need to cum, especially inside her, overpowering my desire to see her get off.

Thankfully, during her chorus of moans and the rhythmic slapping of my hips on her ass, she was able to get off at least two more times. I registered her orgasms only slightly as I was so intent on getting off.

"Fuck, Eva," I said as I sped up as fast as I could. "I'm close."

"Yes, fuck Paul, make that pussy yours. Fill me up. I want to feel you throb in me and pump every drop of that hot load inside me."

"Oh FUCK, Eva, YES!" I bellowed. I felt the first hot surge of my orgasm blindside me. I thrust into Eva so hard that I lifted her from the floor of the shower. She grabbed onto the top of the shower for purchase as I pulled her hips into my spasming cock.

"Oh, yes," she called out as a final parting orgasm took her as well. "Oh, God I can feel you. Your cock is beating so hard and fast. Its so fucking good."

I pushed into her a few more times before my own orgasm subsided. I let her down onto the floor as well, only noticing that I had lifted her fairly significantly off the ground. Pulling out of her, a large wad of cum spilled out and down her leg. Eva looked down at it with wide eyes.

"Jesus," she exclaimed, "even after cumming twice already, and significant amounts I might add, that is how much you shot into me? I think I'll have to go back on the pill again."

As Eva stroked her pussy, relishing in the aftershocks, more cum spilled out of her.

"We can do condoms?" I suggested.

"I appreciate that," she said, idly playing with the cum streaming out of her. "But I want to feel everything you have to offer. Including the tsunami of spunk you can apparently shoot into a woman."

Looking back up at me, she approached and kissed me gently on the lips. "Still," she said after, moving back under the water to wash off, "it felt amazing and hot. Thank you."

After our shower, it was nearly 11pm. I gathered my clothes and Eva was content to stroll downstairs, still naked. She recovered and donned her dress from the living room floor. Heading for the doorway, she turned around to face me.

She regarded me strangely for a moment, making a decision it appeared. Smiling on one side of her mouth, she said "I think we should do this again. I mean, after I start on birth control again at least."

"I won't argue against either of those things," I said. "But how often are you wanting? Every other week or so?"

"Oh, nothing that spread out," she said lightly, crossing her arms. "How about we schedule it out for Sundays and Thursdays, 9pm. At least to start. We can adjust from there."

"You sure that you can fit that in," I asked.

She smirked at my comment, to which only then did I realize that it was a double entendre. "Oh, I have a feeling that I'll be fitting you in in quite a few places. Don't you worry about that."

"Sounds great," I said. "But since technically it's still Thursday, how about a parting gift?"

Eva tilted her head in amusement. "Are you asking or offering?"

As a way of showing her instead, I gently yet firmly pushed her against the door. I kissed her hard, our tongues intertwining playfully. After a few moments I broke our kiss and quickly went to my knees.

"Oh, my..." was all Eva was able to get out. I lifted her dress up above her waist and she instinctively threw her leg over my shoulder, allowing me access.

She wasn't exactly expecting me to spontaneously eat her out, so it took a minute or so of stroking and licking before she was ready. Once properly turned on, I attacked her click with my tongue, flicking and sucking and licking it without mercy. I quickly found her g-spot with my fingers, applying steady pressure to get her there as quickly as possible.

After about 5 minutes, she announced she was ready.

"Holy, shit, yes Paul, just like that, keep going, yes, yes, yes, oooooooohh YEEEEEEES!" she called out. I felt her pussy gently squeeze my fingers, so I eased up on my stroking. I slowly withdrew from her, set her leg down and planted another kiss on her hot, panting mouth.

"Holy fuck," she said breathlessly, "what was that," she asked.

"Something to remember me by," I told her. "You know... at least until Sunday."

Steadying her breathing, we shared one more kiss before she went back up the street to her own home. I watched her most of the way until she was out of site. The vision her ass presented as she moved was captivating for sure.

After closing the door I was left to my own thoughts. Those mainly being that, at least for the next little while, I had standing plans to meet up with a sexually ravenous, hot latin catholic woman for hook ups.

I'd say this was the weirdest thing to happen to me, but with everything else I've experienced in the last couple years... I mean, c'mon.