Life Of Paul - PDX Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing the timer was running before my member took over the blood supply from my brain again, I kept my explanation brief.

"So, a few months ago, I was helping a friend. She's a photographer for, shall we say, erotic forms of magazines and films."

"She shoots pornos," Eva summed up, "so not seeing the secret part yet."

"I helped her out in a shoot."

"You were in a porno!?" Eva nearly screeched.

"It was a photo shoot. However, that wasn't the secret part."

"Do you have a copy of them? Can I see it?"

"Yes, and maybe," I said.

"So, what's the secret part. Was your friend a much older and bigger slut than I am?"

"No," I said, "but the photographer was. She is a rather famous porn star, and we hooked up after the photoshoot. Like, right after. Like, my friend was in the shower and she more or less threw herself at me and we hooked up a couple times that afternoon."

"So," Eva said, sitting up straight, "you had what I am assuming was very hot sex with not only your friend, on film, but also nailed the famous porn actress right after that."

I searched for any missing tid-bits in her summary. "Yea, that was basically what happened."

"And you satisfied both of these women? Like, as well as you just satisfied me?"

It was my turn to run my hand up Evas thigh. "Do you feel satisfied?"

Eva uncrossed her legs and spread them apart. Taking the invitation, I slowly rubbed my way up her leg until I started grazing the entrance of her sex.

"Mmmmm," she purred as I touched her. "I think I could do with being a little more satisfied."

"Then by all means," I said, moving to a kneeling position between her knees, "let me get right on that."

Eva, purring at my continued stroking, leaned back onto the bed, her knees moving to her chest in order to give me as much exposure to her pussy as possible.

One could say that I was excited to have a woman before me so eager for me to please her. But that would be an understatement. I dove into her pussy with tongue and fingers and thumb, rubbing her clit with pressure from my tongue while I searched for her g-spot with my fingers.

"Oh my god, right there, fuck, yes, ohhhhhhhh," Eva called out when I'd found my mark.

Stroking her g-spot with two fingers, I sucked on her clit with pressure, flicking my tongue over it as I did so. This not only reduced Eva to incoherent moans, but also afforded me the spectacular view of seeing her face in total ecstasy when she looked down at me.

Our eyes met as I was sucking on her pussy particularly hard, and caused her to have a rather intense orgasm from the sight of me between her thighs. When she came, I could feel it in my fingers a little more intensely than when she came during sex. However she also nearly folder herself in half when she came, flexing and calling out loudly.

"OH FUCK YES PAUL OH MY FUCKING GOD YEEEEEES!" she bellowed.

Not letting up in my fun, I continued sucking her clit and fingering her g-spot until she came again. I was rewarded with another string of moans and yells as her second orgasm came in under a minute.

I was also treated to the sound of the Polaroid camera going off. Glancing back up, I saw that she had the camera in hand, apparently wanting the capture this moment. I smiled as best I could with my mouth firmly planted on her pussy. She took another picture and put the camera aside.

As she came, she suddenly threw her legs down and scooted up the bed and out of my reach. Her breath was ragged and quick, panting and moaning combined to make a sound not unlike... well, I'm not sure. But it was only slightly worrying until she looked back down at me smiling like an idiot.

"I seriously didn't know what to do," she panted after a minute. "That was such an intense orgasm... no one has ever tongue fucked me that intensely before. I just... wow... I couldn't take any more."

Coming up to lay beside her, I stroked her chest and stomach lightly. "I'd say that was pretty satisfying, at least it looked like it from my point of view."

Eva suddenly grabbed my face and brought it down to hers. Her kissing was of such intensity that I felt like I was going to be devoured. After a moment I reciprocated with equal energy, trying to show her how hot I found her. She was something akin to possessed; making out with me hard and wet and full of passion.

We made out for a few minutes before coming up for air.

Eva leaned back, breathing heavily, but then started to sob ever so lightly. I gave her a minute to calm down, not really knowing what to do.

"I'm sorry," I said, "was I that bad of a kisser?"

As a response, she slapped my arm rather hard.

"No, you ass," she said, laughing despite a few tears rolling down her face. "It's just... it's been so long since I felt so... alive. Desired. Energized even.

"Like the last nearly decade and a half I was just asleep. Waiting to wake up."

I let her gather her thoughts and calm down. I had a few more jokes on the tip of my tongue, but since we were both still naked, some of them wouldn't be funny. At least, not at the moment.

Eva took a deep breath. Her breathing was normal again, and she wiped the tears from her olive toned face.

"I mean, I knew sex was kind of a large part of my life ever since I was a teenager and more so in college. I just didn't realize that I missed it so much. Or how much being desired would affect me. Or, really, how a mind blowing an orgasm I could have. Or... well, there was just a lot that came flooding back. Not bad, just a lot in a short amount of time."

She turned to me, a contented smile on her lips. "Still, thanks for reminding me. I needed this and I appreciate your... indulgence."

She brought my face down to hers again for another kiss. This was more gentle, but still had passion and fire in it. So much so that an involuntary reaction happened and softly plopped itself onto her hip.

"Oh, what's this," she said brightly, looking down at my quickly restoring erection. She reached a hand down and gently stroked my increasingly hard member, playing her thumb over the tip. "Fuck I think this is going to need to be a regular thing," she said, grasping my shaft firmly in her small, warm hand. "If, that is, it's ok with you."

In response, I kissed her again just as before, gentle, but with desire. "Do you really think I'm gonna say no when a hot piece of ass is grabbing my dick?"

Eva, turning onto her side to face me, smiling out the side of her mouth. "So you think I'm a hot piece of ass, huh?"

I grabbed her butt cheek firmly before giving it a firm yet playful slap.

"Hey!"

"Yup," I confirmed, "definitely a hot piece of ass. Although, since I've already experienced that ass, I think something else should be next in the fun."

Pushing her shoulder back down, Eva laid on her back. As I moved on top of her, she spread her legs open, letting me settle between her thighs. I ran my fully erected cock up and down her labia, letting her juices lube my shaft as well as putting some pleasing pressure on her pussy.

"Mmmm," Eva hummed, "it's been a while since I've had a man between my legs. Let alone a man with such a huge fucking cock. I'm not sure my pretty little pussy can take it."

"Oh, I think you'll manage," I said, continuing my stroking of her.

"So," Eva said conversationally, fingering herself and occasionally stroking my cock as I continued my stroking of her, "I'm curious... how do I stack up against this porn star you fucked?"

"I can't compare," I said honestly. "She was a person, just like you are, and that is who I had sex with."

I moved to running the head of my cock along her entrance, dipping it slightly into her pussy now and again.

"If I wanted to fuck a fantasy, there's lots of porn available for that. But I'd rather fuck you because you're incredible, and hot, and sexy, and..."

I pushed the head in as well a couple inches to get my point across.

"Ohhhhh, fuuu," was all Eva could get out; the intrusion of my cock into her silky folds taking her breath away.

"You make the most erotic sounds when you're getting fucked."

Eva fully wrapped her legs around me and, using her surprisingly strong hamstrings, pulled me into her fully. I withdrew and pushed back in, sinking completely into her depths. The feeling of bottoming out inside my randy neighbor was, to say the least, incredible.

"Fuck you feel amazing," I said, pumping in short strokes. I stayed mostly buried in her, not wanting to withdraw. Possibly ever.

"I can't believe that thing fits inside me. It feels like you're reaching up to my chest," she said, somewhat out of breath.

Our sex was at a sedate pace compared to what we did earlier. It also, to my pleasure, involved a lot more kissing than before also. It was difficult to make out and breathe simultaneously as our sex steadily turned into downright fucking. Her legs were still wrapped around me but she let me pull out pretty far before plunging back into her deeply.

My pace picked up still when her dirty talk started up again.

"God, I can't imagine how hot it would be to see you fuck a porn star," Eva said. "I bet she was beautiful. With big fake tits and bleached blonde hair."

"She had bleached hair, but other than that she was all natural. And her tits were on par with how amazing your tits feel," I told her as I fondled a breast in one hand and sucked on a nipple.

"Mmmm, good answer," she purred. "Just thinking about it is getting me hot. Tell me more. I want to hear how you fucked her brains out."

I sped up my pace faster still. She was getting ready for another good orgasm, and I wanted to make it special.

"I fucked her from behind on a balcony," I explained, pumping into her quickly and fully. "She was so wet and ready. She had sucked my cock all the way down her throat, and still wanted more. When I was ready, she begged me to cum on her face. And I covered her utterly; she was a glorious, filthy mess."

Eva gripped my ass tighter, her nails digging into me. She pulled me down onto her with each stroke, willing me to go even deeper, harder into her. She looked at me through half open eyes, lost in both the story I told and the pleasure I gave her.

"And even after I splattered her face and mouth and tits, she wasn't done. In the bathroom, when we were cleaning up, I bent her over the counter and fucked another orgasm out of her before she demanded that I shoot my wad into her achingly hot pussy."

"Oh, fuck, Paul, keep fucking me hard, harder, fucking punish my pussy. FUCK! FUCK! YEEEEEEEES!" Eva called out as she came. This cum was harder than any time before. I could feel her tightly grip my cock as she came. A long, firm pressure made me pause my pumping. If the scale of previous orgasms of her were anything to go by, this was was definitely her most intense yet.

Eva, her chin on her chest, looked to be struggling to breathe. I have her a moment to let her enjoy it, before I started pumping into her again at a quick base.

Throwing her head back, she was positively lost in ecstasy.

"Ooooooooo fuuuuck meeeeeeeee, yeeeeeeeeeeeeees," she yelled in one long moan. I felt her pussy squeeze me again, just as hard as before, signaling another good orgasm for her.

Being the nice guy that I am, I paused my action. Evas face was completely serene and glowing. Her lips had a smile and her eyes were fluttering all over the place. I had never really seen a woman be dick drunk, but I'd have bet money this was what it looked like.

A few moments more passed and she seemed to recover herself. Her eyes fluttered open and focused on me. Her mouth had am open smile to it which made her look amazing and beautiful in the moment.

"That," she said in a soft voice, "that was... the greatest orgasm...I've ever had. Ever." She release my ass and wiped her brow. "I mean, fucking Christ, literally ever. No man, woman, group, toy or drug made me feel that incredible. Fuck!"

I planted gentle kisses along her neck, shoulders, and clavicle as she worked to get her breathing back to normal. It was several minutes before she was back to her normal (as far as I knew at least) self.

"OK," she announced, throwing a leg over me and, surprising me again, flipping up over so she was now riding me cowgirl. She was still half way impaled on my cock, but once situated she slowly sank down onto me. Every millimeter further down she went felt like heaven.

"Holy shit, that is awesome feeling," I said, taking a firm hold of her deliciously round ass. She reached over and grabbed the camera again.

"Here," she announced, handing it to me. "I want to get a shot of how fucking deep you are in me." She moved her legs to a squatting position and rose up until only my head was barely parting her labia. I took the photo, both obscene and very sexy, and she sank back down, making me moan again.

"I know just how you feel," she said. "But I want to remember this night. So snap another photo and we can get to having you cover my face in all that hot, messy cum of yours."

I did as bidden, taking the shot of her completely impaled on my long, thick cock. Her pussy, spread apart from the intrusion and bright pink from our sex, was absolutely drenched from our juices. Her words, not to mention her pussy wrapped around my cock, inspired me to help fulfill her nasty, dirty wishes.

She rode me slowly at first, raising up only a little before sinking back down. She adjusted her legs after a few moments before she really started to ride me. Her pace was steady and brisk, rising up and slamming down on my member with purpose. Several moans escaped me as I watched her pussy slide up and down my shaft, her breasts swaying side to side with each bounce.

Her smile, though, was what was really getting me going. Her ponytail, a single long black braid, was sitting over one shoulder and reached down far enough to tickle my chest while she rode me.

After a few minutes, she could tell that I was getting close.

"Oh, yes," she encouraged, "feel how deep inside me you are. How you absolutely fill every bit of my aching pussy. God! How I've missed this. Having a hot cock to ride; feeling my pussy sore from such a good fucking. And that's just what you did, Paul. You fucked me better than I've ever been fucked before. Made me cum stronger and longer than I've ever been. And now... now I want you to spray me down again with every last drop of cum you have left."

"Fuck, Eva, you are so fucking hot," I said, feeling my orgasm rise quickly. She quickened her pace and in short order I was ready to cum for her again.

"Fuck, yes, I'm gonna cum," I announced when I was nearly there.

"Mmmm," she purred, getting a few more pumps out of me. "Yes, fucking hose me down. Just don't forget the camera."

Eva rolled off of me and onto her back, pushing her tits together with an arm. Kneeling perpendicular to her, she reached up her free hand and stroked me quickly. I grabbed the camera and just had time to aim and snap the shot when the first stream of cum erupted from my cock.

"Fuck, yes," I called out. It was hard to aim the camera, but I kept clicking with each spasm I felt. I could only take 3 photos before I couldn't take it any more and dropped the camera to the side. Eva continued to stroke my cock, albeit at a reduced speed. My final spasms dribbled out of me and onto her hand and breasts, in all making quite the mess of her.

As she requested, Eva was completely soaked from forehead to stomach. It looked like it rained down cum on her, which I guess it sort of did. Some got into her mouth, to which she licked at seductively with her tongue, staring me in the eye the whole time. Her breasts and face got the most of my blast, which she played at with her fingers.

Checking the camera, there was one photo left in the roll. I was still mostly erect but fading quickly, so to get her the scale she was wanting, I laid my cock perpendicular to her face, resting on her lips. She opened her mouth obediently and smiled, mostly with her eyes. It looked like a perverted and wildly out of scale hot dog, yet still hot. I got as far out as I could, wanting to get her cum covered breasts in frame, and snapped the last photo.

Once again tossing the camera aside, I collapsed on my back with my head against the headboard. Eva, satisfied with the cum playing, grabbed the towel from before and wiped most of it off of her. Gathering up the pictures spread over the bead, she examined them closely.

"You know," she said, flipping through the Polaroids, "I can see why someone would want to take pictures of your dick. It's pretty impressive on film, as well as to feel."

Suddenly very spent, I gave a thumbs up in her general direction. Eva slid up next to me and cradled her head on my shoulder. She wrapper her other arm around me and squeezed me. I wrapped my free arm around her and returned her hug.

"Thank you," she said. "I haven't felt that alive in years."

"Glad I could help," I told her.

Finally sated, we drifted off for a bit, enjoying the feel of each others skin.

#

I woke up to it being completely black outside my bedroom window. The clock read just after 10pm and I was pleasantly surprised to see Eva still snuggled up next to me. My waking up woke her up as well, because she looked up at me and smiled.

Her doing that was an awesomely pleasing sight. One that I hoped I would see often. Being naked while smiling would be even better, but I digress.

"Oh, good," she said with a dreamy sort of smile. "I was thinking it was all a dream."

I kissed her forehead.

"Nope," she said, suddenly energized, "not a dream." She clambered on top of me and sat down. Her warm crotch was resting on mine and it was threatening to cause some stirring if she wasn't careful.

Since my slowly increasing erection was pushing ever more on her pussy, she took notice. So no, she wasn't careful.

"Oh, now that is nice. But sadly, I should get going," she announced.

"Got time for a shower," I asked with hope. "It wouldn't due to show back up at home with dried cum on your neck."

She reactively felt her neck. Finding nothing, she slapped me on the chest.

"You asshole," she snapped at me as I laughed. "But you're right, I should clean up. Care to join me?"

"Oh, you bet your sweet ass I would," I said.

"Oh, I have a sweet ass, do I?"

I spanked her hard but playfully. She yelped at the unexpected spanking. "Yea," I declared, "very sweet."

"I'm fully expecting you to clean me off thoroughly from all that mess you made on me."

"It's the least I could do," I said.

"And," she said, firmly taking my slowly returning hard-on into both of her hands. She leaned over me, her breasts grazing my chest every so lightly. "If you do a good job, I'll let you violate me again with this massive, throbbing cock. I'll even let you cum inside my little pussy, since we haven't done that yet. Sound good?"

When a woman is holding your cock, any questions she asks will always be answered with 'yes'. Thankfully this was an easy answer, so we got up and I started the steam shower.

Once inside and wet, we took turns soaping and rinsing. I, since it was one of my favorite activities, made sure every square inch of Eva was clean. With her breasts and rear given extra attention. This attention was not lost on Eva.

"I take it," she commented, "from your high quality loofahs and nice soaps, that you shower with women often."

"Perhaps," I said, spinning her around to rinse and, admittedly grope, her ass again. She purred as I did this.

"Lucky for me, then," she said, taking a final rinse. She moved away from the main jets so I could rinse off. Once fully hosed off, I felt Evas hands on my hips, guiding me out of the water. After a step or so, I looked down to see that she'd take a seat on the bench opposite the shower head, and started to jack my cock at a slow pace. After a few moments Eva took me into her mouth, playing her tongue on the underside of my shaft and gently squeezing my balls in her small, soft hand.