Life Of Paul - PDX Ch. 06

Story Info
A neighborhood party leads to more fun than expected.
16.1k words
4.77
1.9k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
red_gonzo
red_gonzo
178 Followers

All characters appearing or mentioned in this story are 18 years old or older. This story is a work of fiction and any reference or description to actual persons is unintentional.

####################################

If you are enjoying these stories, leave a comment about what you liked or didn't, or things you want to ready more of. I'll take advice into consideration when I'm working out the next parts of the LoP stories.

####################################

August 1999

As the heat of summer radiated down on Portland, I felt that the town was truly starting to feel like home. People were out in the streets in their summer finery. For men, this seemed to mean cargo shorts. For women though, this meant tiny tank tops and short shorts.

Things in my life were starting to go at a brisk pace, which I was thankful for. The shop was open, I had employees that sold product, and we were even starting to get 'lingerie parties' for some women who just wanted to try on some fancy stuff and drink wine. I was glad to help, especially since they were paying for it.

Another good thing about summer was the barbecues. My neighborhood had a great many families and they all seemed to have a grill in their backyard. Some of them even had a pool, which was a bonus on such warm days. One such family was Tom and Eva, who lived near the end of my block in a much larger plot. This afforded them a larger house and, you guessed it, room for a pool in their backyard.

Tom saw me working on my car last week and told me he had a neighborhood party planned and that I should come. I accepted of course because I wanted to be neighborly and, honestly, free food.

Even though I could afford basically anything I wanted, it was still something I was getting use to. I offered to bring something but Tom declined, saying he had everything purchased already.

"Just bring yourself and your swim trunks," he said quite joyfully. "My wife and I have everything else taken care of."

He also mentioned a lot of names of neighbors I was not familiar with. He also mentioned that Amanda was going, so I had at least one familiar face to look forward to. It had been a few weeks since I'd seen Amanda, in any capacity, so it would be nice to catch up.

On the appointed Saturday I arrived at 1pm as directed. The place was already fairly packed with people from, I assumed, the neighborhood. But I also learned there were people from Tom and Evas work as well. When I arrived it looked to be about 50 people, all milling about the pool. Some were already swimming, kids mostly, but some adults as well, though they were just floating around with various drinks in their hands.

I saw Tom at the barbecue, in the middle of a cloud of meat smoke. What struck me odd was how weirdly put together Tom was in terms of his looks.

He was a well muscled dude, not overly huge but definitely thick necked, in a tailored Hawaiian shirt, stylish shorts (without pockets on the sides), and shoes with no socks, which I found weird. He looked, for all intents and purposes, like he was in the middle of a photo shoot for a Sears summer catalog, complete with bbq tongs in hand.

"Hey, Paul," he greeted as I approached. "Burger?"

"Thanks," I said as he handed me a plate also laden with a piece of grilled corn (so good) and some fried veggies (not my favorite but also good).

"Oh, Paul, this is my wife, Eva," he pointed with his tongs.

I turned my head to say hello and was taken slightly aback.

She was beautiful in all the classical ways. Her eyes, shape of her nose, roundness of her face, all pointed to being descended from a line of great latin beauties. She was, I later found, of Spanish decent (from actual Spain) and was tanned to a lightly toasted tone.

"Hi," she said brightly. I shook her small hand, trying to balance the overladen plate.

"Hi," I replied. "Thanks for inviting me."

"You just moved into that old house down the block, right? The one that use to be a small apartment building?"

"Yea, thats it," I said.

"Well, welcome to the neighborhood," she said with a pleasing smile. She turned around to join others, and I couldn't help but notice a round, firm ass on her beneath the translucent sarong she wore over her single piece dark blue swim suit. The back had a modest cut that went high on her hips, giving them length. She wasn't very tall, maybe 5' 1", so I guess she wanted to show off what she had.

"How're you liking it here so far?" Tom said, bringing my attention back.

"Oh, great," I said, watching him throw more meat on the grill. I took a couple bites of my burger and noticed something odd. Making sure we were semi out of earshot, I pointed it out.

"Hey, not to sound weird," I said in a lower tone, "but your legs are... melting."

Tom looked down and laughed a little.

"Yea, that does look a little weird. But it's fine," he said. "I do amateur body building. Mostly classic division as I don't want to be huge. That stuff is a spray on tan that I used last week and it's starting to come off."

"Interesting," I said, taking another bit of burger. "I mostly just skate to stay fit."

"Nice," he said.

A somewhat awkward silence (so to speak) settled in the conversions. Thankfully, I noticed through the crowd that Amanda had shown up.

Even in a sea of trunked and bikinied bodies, Amanda stood out by miles. She was wearing boy short bottoms that showed her creamy, toned legs, and a bright purple rash guard for a top that covered her like a tight t-shirt, but did nothing to hide her generous H-cup bosom. She also had on a bikini top underneath it, likely for support. Her brown hair was in a pony tail and she had large sunglasses on, hiding her hazel eyes, which seemed to be popular with anyone sitting poolside.

Heads turned at her passing by. She spotted me and sauntered (likely on purpose as she turned a great many heads) over to me.

"Hey, darlin'," she called brightly. She gave me a quick but firm side hug since I still had a plate of food.

"Hey, Tom," she greeted our host.

"Hi," Tom replied. "Burger?"

"I'll take a hot dog, if ya don't mind," she said. Gathering her plate, we walked off to find a couple of empty chairs at the periphery of the party.

We ate in silence for a few minutes, Amanda demolishing her hot dog. Behind my own sunglasses, I could spy more than a few men looking on as she put that sausage between her lips. I smiled, knowing that she was, in fact, doing that on purpose. The minx.

"So," she said after finishing her food, "sorry I haven't been around lately. The new job is a handful."

"No worries," I told her as I put down my own plate. "I was meaning to stop by and ask about it. Was it what you were hoping for?"

"Mostly," she said, leaning back in the chair and crossing her legs. She idly played with the cork wedge sandal on the end of her foot. "The company is run by women, and mostly employs em', which is nice. But lookin' after a team takes a lot of energy. I don't get to code as much, which ain't all that fun."

Remembering how she quit the last job, and the reasons for her quitting, made me happy she was happy in her new role.

"Still," she continued, "I can wear nicer clothes now without gettin' salty comments or nasty assholes hittin' on me constantly. And since this job came with a helluva raise, I got to buy myself some nice stuff."

Amanda leaned over to me conspiratorially.

"I even stopped by your shop a few days ago," she said in a low voice. "I was hopin' you'd be there to, ya know, show me a few things that might look good in soft candlelight."

"I wasn't working the last few days, which I am now very sad about," I said.

"It's alright darlin'," she said, stroking my arm, "I was able to pick out quite a few little numbers that I liked. In fact, I often wear them ta work under my fancy clothes. You know, to make myself feel sexy."

I could feel my trunks getting a bit tighter as she said this. She glanced down and smirked, seeing the effect her words had on me.

"Oh, my, I'm sorry shuga," she mocked, "I didn't mean to make ya uncomfortable by tellin' you that I like ta wear g-string panties under my skirts and see-through mesh bras under ma blouses."

"Oh, I'm sure you were just wanting to express how happy you are, and how free you feel at your new job," I said, crossing my own legs to hide my growing erection.

"Well, perhaps we can find a private spot somewhere close by. I feel bad for gettin' ya all riled up, darlin', and I'd like to help fix it. You know, if you're interested."

Amanda smiled, then got up and strolled unhurriedly into Tom and Evas house. Through the open door, I saw her look back my way and then head up the stairs. Glancing around, I adjusted myself as best I could before I followed quickly.

I should have watched where I was going, because I ran straight into Eva on my way to the door.

"Oh, sorry," I blurted as I collided bodily with her. My crotch hit her in the hip, and we both stumbled but didn't fall over.

"Oh, it's fine," she said, adjusting her top. It was apparently quite easy to spill out of something with such a low cut in the middle, but she filled it out well. The V-cut, which I'm certain wasn't meant to go down as far as it did on her, showed quite a body on Eva. I glanced and spied that she had at least C-cup breasts that were firm looking (judging from how she adjusted them in her swimsuit), and a flat tummy with an ring belly button piercing. What I also noticed was a distinct tan line on her hips; one that outlined a low-rise, thin-strapped bikini bottom, which means she often wore much skimpier swimsuits. Interesting.

"Where were you off to in such a hurry?" she asked.

"Oh, bathroom," I said. "May I use yours?"

"Sure," she said, indicating the open door. "If the one downstairs is occupied there is one at the end of the hall upstairs, to the left."

"Thanks," I blurted as I quickly walked inside and straight up the stairs.

Finding the hallway, I found a door that went into the bathroom, but it also went into other bedrooms it seemed. I wondered for a moment which door to choose when the left one opened and Amanda peeked her head through. She smiled widely and ducked back into the room, to which I followed close behind.

The room was obviously a guest room, and not used very often. It was darker as it faced north and the curtains were drawn. It was filled with the type of stuff people put away when company is coming over and they're too lazy to store it properly. Boxes and toys and such. It was a good sign as that meant we wouldn't be disturbed.

Amanda kissed me passionately as soon as I was through the door. We made out frantically for a few minutes before we came up for air.

"It's been too long since I've seen ya," she said, panting.

"Tell me about it," I said, squeezing her a little tighter in our embrace.

She kissed me again before answering. "Hows about I show ya instead."

Amanda, quick as a shot, went down to her knees, grabbing the tie string on my shorts in one hand and my shorts proper in the other. Since I was planning on swimming, I didn't wear boxers under my swim shorts. My nearly full erection swung out and hit her on the chin as a result.

"Oh, damn darlin'," she said, "how I've been lookin' forward to experiencin' this again."

She opened her mouth wide and took nearly half of my generous length into her mouth. With her lips stretched around my girth, I could feel her tongue working around the shaft, the pressure her mouth was applying. We could hear doors opening and closing somewhere in the house, as well as folks yelling, but we ignored it. A moan escaped my lips at the treatment my cock was getting from Amanda.

"Shhhh," she urged, pulling off my cock. "Someone might hear all yer moanin'."

Amanda went back to inhaling my cock, twisting the base slightly with one hand and fondling my balls with the other. She made sure to get me not only hard in a hurry but sufficiently lubricated. I had to bite down on a finger to keep from moaning at the joys her mouth was giving me, but I managed it.

After a few minutes, she pulled of and stood, hooking her thumbs in her bottoms and pulling them to the floor.

"Oh good," I said, starting to go to my knees, "now you can keep your voice down."

"Nuh uh, darlin'" she said, turning around and putting her hands on a nearby table. "I can't keep my mouth shut where you're eating' me out. It too good."

She bent over at the hips and spread her ass cheeks, revealing her large clit and bare, pink pussy. Even in the weak light, she was visibly moist, almost dripping even.

"Besides," she said, looking back over her shoulder, "I've been ready for you for while now."

Stepping a foot out of my shorts, I stepped behind Amanda, ran the head of my fully erect cock against her hot, wet folds and pushed into her in one smooth stroke. Burying my member all at once made us both groan in pleasure, but we didn't call out. She was, as she said, quite ready as my long, thick cock slid into her tight pussy smoothly. Feeling her stretch around my girth as I entered her made me moan again, and her mouth made as silent O shape at the pleasure she was getting.

She braced her hands on the table as I started to run long, slow strokes into her. After a few strokes I grabbed her hips for leverage and picked up the pace.

"Mmmmm, yea, that's it darlin'," she said quietly. "Fuck me hard n' fast. We don't want folks gettin' suspicious of us being gone too long."

"As you wish," I said, and picked up my pace even faster. Moving a brusque speed, Amanda moaned a few times as I worked in her. She bent over more, laying her torso on the table. At this angle my balls brushed up against her clit as I fucked her, teasing it slightly with each stroke.

"Mmmm, that's good," she purred. "So, how do I compare to those other women I see ya with through the window," she asked, looking back over her shoulder at me.

"Shit," I said as I buried myself into her silky pussy completely. "None of them have anything on how good you feel," I said.

"Even when ya tell them that I might be watchin'?"

"Sometimes it turns them on knowing, fuck you're so wet, knowing you're watching through the curtain."

"And does it, oh yea fuck just right there, does it turn you on too, darlin'," she asked, still with the sweet southern girl act.

"It turns me on as much as I know it turns you on," I said.

My pelvis slapping against her ass cheeks made a distinct sound, but it couldn't be helped. We could only try to be quiet and as quick as possible. However, she wanted to be fucked hard and fast, and that was never quiet. And because she thought it fun to tease me, I returned the favor by reaching around and starting to squeeze and play with her overly large, and very sensitive clit.

"Oh, fu..." was all she got out. I put my other hand over her mouth, resulting in only muffled cries coming out. She was startled at first, but her eyes grew mischievous as she realized what I was doing. She let out a series of louder moans, muffled as they were, and it made me clamp my hand on her mouth harder to keep the sound down.

I was at an awkward angle while we fucked, but thankfully after only a few minutes of my playing, I could feel her go rigid as her orgasm hit, a sharp but muffled cry rumbling through her throat. She shuddered at the sensation, legs wobbling slightly, as her pussy squeezed my cock firmly. It had the pleasurable feeling, like the pulses were running up and down my shaft, stroking it. I eased off my clit attack and let her come down. She wanted this to be fast so now it was my turn.

Grasping her hip with one hand and keeping my other clamped over her mouth, I picked up the pace yet again, bottoming out inside her with each long, powerful stroke. Her muffled moans still sounded in the thankfully full room, meaning no echoes reverberated around.

After a few more minutes of watching my cock penetrate her pussy and her tits, contained as they were in her purple top, jostle mightily from our coupling, I was ready.

"Fuck Amanda, I'm gonna cum," I warned her in a loud whisper. "Oh fuck, right now."

She pushed me out of her, and immediately went to her knees. She started to jack my cock quickly in one hand. With her other, she pulled her top up and over her head and behind her neck in one quick motion. She had on a red bikini underneath, but she pulled the cups to the side to fully reveal her beautifully firm, enormous H-cup breasts.

She grabbed my cock in both hands and jerked me quickly and with expertise. "Yea baby," she encourage, "cum on these big ol' titties. Give me that cum I been needin' for so long."

"Fuuuuuuuck," I said as under my breath as I could. The first shot hit her square in her open mouth, to which she didn't dodge or spit, but simply held her tongue out, flicking the tip of it at me. She then directed my spasming member towards her chest, depositing a large load in the valley of her breasts. I felt a good half dozen ropes blast onto her chest before her jerking let up. When she felt I was done, she looked up at me with an open mouth, showing me the cum within. Smiling widely, she played with it on her tongue for a moment before swallowing it, sticking her tongue out again to show its was gone.

She then started massaging the cum on her chest into her tits. She covered them completely, rubbing it on top, underneath, on the sides, just everywhere on her beasts and chest. Her nipples were given special attention, being squeeze by her cum-covered fingers until they were nearly purple. She looked up at me again from her knees. She was smiling with her eyes half closed.

"Mmmm, that was just what I needed, darlin'," she said. "A quick little cum bath to brighten up my day. And I hope I was helpful to you, seein' as I got ya all riled up and such."

"Oh, you were very helpful," I said as she stood up. We kissed again, but only briefly.

"Alright," she said, resetting her bikini and pulling her shirt back over herself, covering her jizz soaked breasts. Donning her bottoms, she kissed me again before turning for the bathroom door. "I need ta wash my hands. It'd be rude to shake hands with cum all over em'."

"See you downstairs," I said as I exited the bedroom. The house had weird hallways, so I got a little lost I guess since I ran into Eva coming out of, I assumed, her own bedroom.

"Oh, hi," she said, seeming a bit embarrassed. "Find the restroom ok?"

"Fine, thanks again for the directions," I said.

Eva looked at me with an odd expression, then went back into her bedroom then without saying another word.

Strange a spectacle as that was, I went back downstairs and rejoined the party. Amanda came down a minute later and we both grabbed a drink before wading into the pool with the other beer holding adults.

I saw Eva at the party a few minutes later, looking a little out of sorts it seemed. I asked Amanda but she didn't know anything about it. Or at least, there wasn't any neighborhood gossip she knew of.

Resolving to keep an ear out for neighborhood chit chat, I turned my attention back to Amanda, and the enjoyable flirtations in her delightful southern drawl.

#

The Monday after the barbecue found me in the delightful company of Veda, whom I had not seen in a few weeks. As I promised her, I was able to find some quaint, out of the way places for us to have our rendezvous at.

This particular meet up was at a little used hiking trail in Washington Park, in the hills just to the west of Portland. The trail was not in use due to there being construction further up the hills for something or other. However, there wasn't any construction now since it was after 5pm.

After a not brief enough hike, we came to a nice little clearing that was away from the trail. Behind some bushes, it lead down to a plateau large enough for two people to spread out a blanket and have fun.

red_gonzo
red_gonzo
178 Followers