Life of Paul: Rendezvous: Golf Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Agreed. Lube," I said.

She got up from the couch and grabbed her clothes. "I need to get some sleep now. And thanks to the half dozen orgasms, should make it a very restful sleep." She came back over to me on the couch and kissed me. "Thanks for the fun. And the golf."

She was still naked save for her tennis shoes as she opened my door, clothes in hand, and walked over to her own apartment. She neglected to close my door, but at least it afforded me the opportunity to watch her walk away, cum running down her ass and leg, which was very nice to watch.

I got up and closed my door. Turning to go into the bathroom, I yelped (but in a manly way) at the form that suddenly appeared in my living room.

"Geez," said Tiffany as I climbed down from the walls, "you scream like a little girl."

#

After taking a quick shower, I went back to the living room. Clad in only my towel, I sat down on the couch beside Tiffany.

She had explained she stopped by and was waiting for me, but fell asleep on my bed. Leila and I fucking loudly woke her up. She, of course, was content to not disturb us and just watch me anally violate my sexy, busty neighbor.

Tiffany was considerate like that.

"So," I ask her once seated, "what is it you needed to tell me?"

Tiffany looked me up and down before speaking. "You know, it's difficult to concentrate when all you're wearing is a towel."

"Would you like to change into a towel?" I asked. "Then we'd both be on even footing."

"You know I hate being anything but on top," she said. Tiffany then stood up and slipped out of her spaghetti strapped, loose fitting dress. She had on matching bright yellow bra and very tiny panties that contrasted wonderfully with her auburn hair and freckle covered body. She sat back down, perfectly content with my staring.

"As to why I came by," she continued, "is to let you know that I'll be moving soon. To L.A."

"Cool. And bummer. But mostly cool. What for?" I asked.

"I got a job," she said with a note of excitement. "A photography job that pays really well, and it's something I am very interested in."

"Congratulations," I said with enthusiasm. "Thats great. What company are you going to be working for?"

"That's the funny thing," she said. "Its for a men's magazine. Several of them in fact, since one company owns a bunch of them. So I'll be spending my day's photographing hot women and studdly guys doing all kinds of sexy stuff."

"Sweet. Sounds like it will be fun. Although, you'll just be able to look, not touch. Not all subjects will be like Min and I."

"We'll see," said Tiffany with a smile.

I offered to take her out to dinner to celebrate. She accepted as long as it was Italian. I stood up to get dressed but she stopped me.

"There is another reason I stopped by too," she said. She stood and went to her bag, bending over at that the hips to give me a nice view of her thong clad ass. Returning to the couch she presented me with a small sized photo book.

"For you," she said. "As a thank you gift and as a reminder of me when I'm away from this suburban dump we call Rancho Hills."

I opened the book and immediately had to adjust my towel. The first image was Tiffany, clad only in a red silk chocker and red stilettos, 3/4 profile to the camera, sitting with her legs spread apart. Her hair and makeup were impeccably done. Her expression conveyed sensuality and fun. It was an amazing photo of a very beautiful women in all her naked glory.

"Wow," I whispered. Increasing my volume, I thanked her. "This is amazing. You look amazing. How did you manage it?"

"Min helped me with the makeup. And clothes, if you can call them that. The rest was a 30 second audible timer so I could pose myself. You like?"

I leaned over and kissed her deeply. "I love it. This is such a great gift," I told her, staring at the first image still.

"And you didn't even see the rest of the book."

Curious, I started flipping through the pages. I was treated to more poses of Tiffany, but they turned from sensual to naughty to downright pornographic. My towel was no longer able to conceal my excitement at how hot Tiffany looked on film.

The last of the set showed her in mid-orgasm. I occasionally glanced over to Tiffany, smiling at what I was seeing. She smiled back knowing what I was looking at.

Flipping to the next section, I was surprised to see...me. Well, at least my cock, buried half way into Tiffany's mouth as she stood on her knees. The photo was from my perspective.

"Yea," she said, her smile widening, "I guess we drank more of that wine than we thought. I found a whole roll of just us being silly. And naked."

Flipping through it, the images were more of Tiffany sucking my dick in various poses. Then of us fucking missionary, my cock widely spreading her pussy. The last ones were of the top of my head, my face buried in Tiffany's pussy, and of my cock over half way buried in her ass, with her looking back at the camera, a 'O' formed on her lips.

Closing the book, Tiffany commented "There was a whole roll, but those were the best shots I think."

With no other word, I moved over to Tiffany and started kissing her passionately. She was, to those who know her, an extremely sensual person, and it showed in the picture she took. I felt lucky she shared that side of her with me.

My hands roved over her bra-clad B-cup breasts and down her back. I moved my hands under her ass, lifting her, and pulled off her panties, tossing them aside.

Still making out with her, Tiffany spread her legs open as I stroked the head of my cock on her moist sex and slowly inserted it until she was completely impaled on me.

We didn't talk or scream or cry out, but simply kissed the entire time. If I had to put a description on it, we were making love, which up until that point was something I rarely experienced.

I don't know how long we were at it, but eventually we both came. Her orgasm, which she moaned into my mouth, clenched down on my cock tighter than ever before, setting me off for my own orgasm. I thrust hard against her clit as I pushed into her as deeply as I could, never breaking our kissing.

As we laid there, still joined at our sex, panting from the love making and the kissing, Tiffany wrapped her arms around me, embracing me. I kissed her neck to convey the same as she felt.

A few minutes later, Tiffany broke the silence. "That was beautiful, really,", she said, "but I believe you were going to buy me dinner?"

I got up from our embrace, pulling out of Tiffany. A small drop of cum formed at her labia, but she put on her panties again despite it, and pulled on her dress. I got dressed and we went to get her celebratory Italian dinner.

Over our food, I asked her, "So, what photos did you use to get the job?"

She paused in her assault of the lasagna. "I used some of you and Min, blurring out your faces of course. But also some others of some ladies I've had the pleasure of shooting.

"Which reminds me," she said to me, "the woman I interviewed with asked me to tell you that if you ever want to get into adult or triple x movie work, to look her up. She was impressed with my photos, but I think your junk made her speechless."

"Thanks," I told her, "but honestly I don't think it would be for me."

"Too bad," she commented, "She was really quite the looker. Former porn actress. Could have been fun."

I scooted close to Tiffany so I could whisper in her ear. "With as hot as you are behind the camera, and as sexy as you are in front of the camera, what interest would a porn star hold for me?"

She looked around the restaurant to make sure we were out of earshot before looking me in the eye. "That line just bought you at least 10 blowjobs before I leave town.

"Starting in your car, on the way back to your place, where you will slam that cock fully into any and every hole I have."

"Check please," I called loudly to the passing waiter.

12