Life on the Family Farm Pt. 03

Story Info
Sue and Ron almost get caught.
1k words
4
17.6k
20
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life on the family farm. Part 3.

Sue left the kitchen. Going to her bedroom as quickly as she could. She hoped her father did not stop her or question her anymore.

The idea of him noticing and saying something about her missing bra mortified her. She made a mental note to get up early to retrieve her bra in the morning.

Waking up the next day, she dressed and hurried outside to retrieve her missing bra. Also, to feed the chickens and dog. The chicken pen is behind the calving barn. Cutting through it would not bring any attention.

Stopping to look around, she couldn't find her bra. The disappearance was concerning to Sue. She would have to ask Ron if he knew where it was.

Sue gave the chickens and dog food. Helped make breakfast and did the dishes.

Then helped her mother with baking and gardening. Afterward told her mom she was going down to the pond to soak her feet and cool off.

Sue's mom said I heard you were down there until late last night. Your dad said you weren't wearing your bra.

It was hot in my room. I left it off. I didn't think anyone would be up to notice.

A proper young woman always wears her bra, her mother retorted.

"Yes, I'm sorry," replied Sue.

Well, do not let that happen again, replied her mother.

Sue went to the dock, sat down, and removed her sneakers to put her feet in the water.

A few minutes later, Ron showed up sitting next to her. Sue asked him about her bra. Ron claimed he didn't know where it was.

Sue looked at Ron and said, "if you don't have it, then who does?"

Ron shrugged his shoulders.

Sue told him about her father noticing her not wearing one the night before.

I was scared. What if dad found out I wasn't wearing any panties either.

Ron chuckled, "he probably would have gotten a raging erection."

Sue said, "that's not funny."

Ron asked, "are you wearing panties now?"

Sue replied, "no, but I am wearing a bra."

Ron said to meet me in a half-hour in the east clearing. And be naked.

Sue mumbled okay.

Ron got up and left. Ron then drove the tractor down through the south field.

Twenty minutes later, Sue got up, looked around, and headed for the east pasture and the small clearing in the trees.

Arriving at the clearing, Sue looked around, finding she was alone. Slipping her dress over her head and removing her bra, hanging both on a low lying small branch, she looked herself over.

In the past year, her breasts have gotten fuller. Pointy nipples stood out on her chest.

Now, with her vagina shaved, She felt devilishly very naked and erotically naughty.

She heard a tractor approaching and peeked through the underbrush. Shit! Fuck, it's her dad. Hiding in the underbrush, she quickly retrieved her clothes as she heard her father's tractor pull up.

Scared, she put her bra and dress back on. The tractor came to a stop. Her father got down and walked toward her.

She backed up into some thick underbrush as he came into the clearing. Her dad stopped, pulled down his zipper, pulled out his cock, and pissed on the tree Sue had used to hang her clothes.

Backing up, Sue felt the thorns of a locust tree. Stifling a cry, she stayed sill as the thorn dug into her back.

Sue was shocked by the size of her father's cock. Her father put his cock away and walked to the tractor.

She heard his tractor start and pull away. She got out of the underbrush, rubbing the sore spot on her back.

A minute later, she heard the approach of the smaller tractor operated by Ron.

Sue quickly disrobed and hung her dress and panties on a different tree.

Ron came into the clearing and said, "hurry up and suck my cock." I have to get back to bailing hay.

Sue went to him, dropping to her knees, unzipping his pants, pulled out his nice-sized cock, and engulfed it in her warm mouth.

After a few minutes, his cock was hard as a rock. He commanded her to get on all fours.

Kneeling behind her, he pushed into her twat, cursing and calling her nasty names as he pumped her full of cum, setting off her climax.

Ron got up, slapped her ass, and said, "got to get back to work." He walked out of the clearing and got on the tractor, driving away.

Sue collapsed on the soft grass crying. She felt so used, knowing it was wrong but couldn't stop. She loved the way he treated her but hated it as well.

She thought I must be a wanton slut. I have the most intense cums whenever Ron is abusive.

She stayed, falling asleep. Sue felt something cold.

She jumped up to find the dog sniffing her ass. Pushing the dog, she grabbed her bra, put it over her tits then slipped on her dress.

Looking at the sun, she knew it was near supper time and hurried back to the house. She stopped at the outhouse to wipe up her twat and thighs.

A few days went by with her being verbally abused and fucked regularly. Typically twice a day. Occasionally three times ad day.

One day her mother called out to her and said, "Sue, honey, we need to talk."

Sue looked at her mom apprehensively. "yes, mom."

Her mom tossed the packet of birth control down on the table and asked, "can you explain these"

Sue looked at the packet and said, "they're birth control."

Her mom said, "are you having sex?"

Sue acted indignant, blurting no mom.

Why would you need them then? Asked her mom.

Sue said I was having trouble with my periods. The doctor said it would help regulate me.

Her mom then said you could have and should have come to me, honey. When I found these pills, I feared the worse. I'm sorry for doubting you.

I know you are grown up now. I certainly hope you will confide in me when it concerns your feminine health.

Sue responded, "yes, I will."

Her mom slid the package over to her and said, "I love you."

Sue said, "I love you, mommy."