All Comments on 'Life on the Farm Ch. 05'

by cincy4fun6

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
Loved it all

a nice romantic hot & sexy story. Happy that there was no swapping of partners too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
beaches in oregon

there are not private beaches Oregon they are all open to pubic

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Beautiful story

So many wish they had a similar life style

Looking forward to more CHAPTERS

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
Here is a roll up.

The story was AWESOME , BEAUTIFUL, and TENDER,

My my only complaint was the spelling and the grammar,

How about a Return to Paradise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

As a resident of Salem Oregon, I found it funny how you described Salem as near a beach. Personally I would have named a city that actually has a beach like Tillamook or more realisticlly Canon Beach.

babaloo92babaloo92over 3 years ago

Great story. Loved it. I can edit for you if you want.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Fantastic story but I would like to read what happened in the years after the holiday not just a precis ending. I want to feel the struggle they had and the pain of pregnancies and raising children. I have loved several of your stories but the end of this one just seemed like it was rushed to get it out of the way. you can do better.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Nice series,

Lovely ending.

Subject117Subject117over 3 years ago
Hey...

Would've like to read about what happened after the vacation, did she get pregnant after the vacation? The ending was too rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a life long nudist I know first hand how enjoyable being nude feels. In your story at the resort people could enjoy sex without a problem but that is not the norm at nudist resorts or at a beach. To enjoy it that way you need to be at some privet beach or out in Nature. At a hot spring in Nevada or hiking nude in the desert. Did that for years. Other then that I enjoyed reading your story.keep doing them and you will do great.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Glad you didn't have the parents fucking their children - Paul cumming on Ginny's back was all.

5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous