All Comments on 'Life on the Farm - The Doctor Is In Ch. 06'

by izenrann

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Future directions: Maybe tell a story about a hucow/bull that grew-up as one with some details on the late teen years 18+. Or have a case where the two antagonists of the story/stories had annamosity* between the in the normal world and ended up at the same farm for different independent reasons.

dyetieddyetiedover 6 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed the story. I don't think you could have gotten anything more out of the hucow angle than you did. It is self limiting; you become a hucow and have hucow things done to you and that's it. Possibly you could go down the exhibitionism road a bit more, brought to shows, being put up for prizes, having a rosette put in your hair. But maybe not, that's wandering into a different fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That prize...

... look. I spent this whole story waiting for her to get that prize, or be humiliated by the dude she originally worked for stealing it and them reinforcing that she's nothing but a cow to be milked and fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really enjoyable

I loved this story. The pacing was good and you were very descriptive. There were no lulls in the plot. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Being that her serum was apart of her it would be a wonder so see what would happen with it being in her child and a bull

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic Now if you can come up with 30 more episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Continue with thi story"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story let’s continue with more of it."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellent story although I think the only thing to make it better would have been a reveal at the end if she won the prize or not. I thought that the way you showed her basically grow up into a self assured hucow that managed to never lose her direction (for long) that she was doing this for science and to help the world as well as win the prize. This was some seriously great writing and wasn’t just a rehash of the same hucow story that has been written multiple times. Your original thoughts and goals for your main character were spot on and stayed that way. Thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, I enjoyed the mix of the kind and professional bulls with animalistic passionate sex. Was also fun to see the doctor grow to be confident in her sexuality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous