All Comments on 'Life on the Ranch Ch. 04'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
keep them coming

Please keep this going. I love it alot!

wistanwistanover 4 years ago
Great

Love the story. I'm intrigued by the background with real superheroes, I can't help but think that Amanda is going to be one. Does she spin around like Wonder Woman and turn into Titan?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My favorite story so glad to see an update!

I was surprised to see Amanda get rough again so quickly, but it was amazing! I would also like to see an additional love interest this time though (your story while all fantasy limit the potential love interest to a single person quite often it would be good to see kylie get experience with someone else although Amanda being as dominant as she is wouldnt like it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank You.

I can hardly breathe as I read your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep them coming!

Please don't wait so long to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too short

My most favorite story at least by you but this part was rather bad plus it's also so short just 2 pages. Hope you would post regularly.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Is Amanda?

A Secret Evolve,that is like Steph says about some of them being evil and want to hurt people like Amanda does to Kyle?.To me Amanda seems downright cruel and merciless,and is basically hiding so no one finds out she is one of those Evolve Experiments that escaped and has been brainwashed to kill people.

But basically two things are stopping Amanda from going on a rampage and killing is she has become sexually addicted to Kyle and has to get her nut off inside him everyday,and the other thing stopping Amanda is also Kyle or Kylie,she fights her feelings between wanting to control and humiliate Kyle but also wants to love him/her but she just can't seperate her emotions.This story is so complicated and needs resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

Please more can not get enough please write more longer chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

Can't wait to read more

Lockedupleah1Lockedupleah1over 4 years ago
Yes

All your stories are my tippy top. This one more so. The degradation and more the increasing enjoyment from it is what I have been looking for from a story. A Game of Basketball I wanted some of this, but still love the lovey dovey stuff. Keep having Amanda dig that hole deeper for him. I am loving this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great series

Loved the series would have loved fore it to be longer though! Really looking forward to the way Kylie begins to dress for Amanda! Hope there is more with Shotter gaps between chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

Hope there is more to come!

smoothsatinsmoothsatinabout 4 years ago

Its developing well I am really enjoying it, thank you.

Isabella

rmac1rmac1about 4 years ago
This series has been really fun to read, love the hot forcible sex

I think I would love to have an “Amanda” in my life. I, like the character Kylie don’t like the humiliation, but the sex would be great. I would love to get hammered from a Trans. This story as well as the earlier stories of this series are so hot to read, as well as fantasize about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES