All Comments on 'Life with: Kat and Alejandro Ep. 07'

by CoCoNiy101

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not sure !!

I've always loved this story !!i But with the long and over due updates, and the strain between Kat and Alejandro marriage is turning me off !!! Best of luck on the chapters maybe this can be fixed...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ummm....

I love you but I'm not a fan of cheating on partners and therefore do not like this direction Kat and Alejandro are going. It's funny she was worried that he was cheating and now she's about to do the same.

I hope she gets her actions together because I'd hate to see her lose Alejandro when he finds out or her guilt gets the best if her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I understand this is your story and support an author's right to change it however they desire, but I am not a fan of cheating especially when she was upset about it happening to her. She knows he is suffering and she cheats while on a vacation with him, that is not about empowering her relationship or herself, it is just selfish. Depression is an illness not a choice.I applaud you for coming back to continue and hopefully finish your work. I wish you the best of luck with the continuation of this story, but the joy I felt for it is gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It's human

I'm not a fan of the long wait, however don't listen to the comments. Honestly, people forget that people are human and make mistakes like Kat is doing right now. Human beings are selfish and you are clearly expressing that. Franco is a very interesting character and Kat is acting on her desires because she hasn't felt wanted in a long time. I wish she had more sympathy but she is fed up. I don't condone cheating but... These are the side effects of loneliness.

emj417emj417almost 8 years ago

Although I would rather divorce than cheat, in a weird way I really do not view oral sex as cheating (guess you could say I was on B Clinton's side when he said he did not have sexual relations with that woman).

Kat is only human and lonely...I say get some while you can, because it has to be hard to be with a love that seems to dislike you. Since the title is still Kat and Alejandro, I take it they work it out. I hope he doesn't find out she was with another man, although he should suspect something when on the drive back she can't stop smiling.

It has been a long time since an update, but this story is so well written and sticks with you that I did not have to go back and read the previous chapter. Thank you!

vggirl08vggirl08almost 8 years ago

You know, I think you are a brave to go this route. Life is not just about happy endings and fairy tales. Human beings are complex and situations like this happens in some relationships. It wasn't happy reading but its a story you are telling and I look forward to where you will take it. I don't feel that you are promoting or suggesting cheating is fine, I think you are showing the very real challenges and decisions humans are face with at times in relationships. Looking forward to how it will unfold.... I am thinking there is allot more to the story of Kat and Alejandro.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I love it!!!!

I love how it shows real life temptation and complications. I was expecting the go to some resort, they make love, and boom all done. I'm glad this isn't so cut and dry cookie cutter. I know many people are upset with the infidelity aspect but it plays into the neglect felt when you love someone with severe depression. Also have you thought about valentchamber? PS..... I fist pumped at my desk when I saw this Update.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 8 years ago
I have lost all respect for Kat

I am on liking Kat right now and I have lost all respect for her. The problem in their marriage is the result of mental issue with Alejandro. Kat is wrong all day everyday and I hope that Alejandro finds out and divorces her. You're husband and children deserve better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I get that she's human but...

Just leave him rather than cheat on him. You can't have your cake and eat it too. I really hate Kat AND Alejandro AND Franco. I feel bad for the children who have such idiotic adults as parents. How the hell are you gonna claim to love Alejandro in one breath and beg some random ass old fool to sex you up in the next? Kat can eat shit, she's a hipocrite and I hope Alejandro finds a new black woman to take care of his fine ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I don't understand

I don't understand what is the problem of a few of the other readers, I guess they want your story to be a big happy fairytale with no drama or hardships. And if there is any of that they want the main characters to overcome it with little to no resistance. They know life and people are shitty so they're mad because you're portraying that in your stories. Some of you are saying the author took a wrong turn with the story, well you're wrong. The author has merely evolved and gotten better at writing by portraying how crappy life is and how hard it is to keep a marriage going strong. Just tell the truth and admit that you don't want realism. You want the fairytale ending, but life isn't like. You hope Alejandro finds another black woman to love and care for his "sexy ass". That's stupid for you to say that when Alejandro is obviously not trying to get better. Even if it's not with Kat, take your ass outside and walk around a little bit or something. And I understand he has a mental illness so it isn't easy for him to just shake of and have a happy stroll outside, but it's equally unlikely that he will be strolling down the street and find another black woman, that once he cast his gaze on her that his depressive haze will dissipate. Just shut the fuck up man. That Will Not happen, this is not a Disney movie.

To the author I'm glad to see you're back, I was so happy to see your story standing out in the sea of cuckold stories. Thank you for the update and please keep up the good work. I will definitely continue to read your story till it's complete, ignore the haters.

Maggie James

swear_toobobswear_toobobalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Sad to see them come to this but boy what a twist! Alejandro left Kat blowing in the wind so long she is just craving affection like all humans need. If you're going to have an affair make it with a resort mogul.. Lol. I'm not sure if I want her and Franco to get better or worst but I think the worst part will be Alejandro finding out and only responding with indifference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This story is wonder! Hardships like this do happen, life is not a fairytale and it's nice to see that in your art. I love Kat and Alejandro and hope they can work it out. Depression is real and it is not "fixed" overnight. But once again great story (and stories) you are definitely my favorite author on here.

arenthusaarenthusaalmost 8 years ago
well put together

I can't say that I am pleased that Kat went through with seeing Franco. But I see where she wants to be loved. When you are crying out for love and the one you are calling doesn't answer what can you do when someone else responds. I just wish Alejandro would get that passion back and fight for his woman. This was a well written chapter I enjoyed the flow and didn't feel like there were serious plot holes in it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

While I'm really upset to see Kat cheating, I can also understand how hard it must be to try and stay strong for her entire family while Alejandro deals with his depression. It's very nerve racking though to think about what kind of backlash this could have on their family. I'm hoping that after this affair she realizes what she did and is honest with her husband because cheating tends to come out whether she wants it to or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next chapter??

Why does it take so long in between chapters??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot hot hot

Please write another chapter!!! I love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
New chapter??

How much longer are we gonna have to wait??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Completely ruined it for me

She is complete trash in my mind. Get a separation a divorce but to cheat ... aweful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoCoNiy101@CoCoNiy101
I’m on instagram as at 9-14-2023! Please follow me @simone_niy for updates 1/1/21 Book three of DNT is available on Kindle platforms! Enjoy! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RQSTVP4 10/27 Deep Narco Ties: Book Two is ready! https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Narco-Ties-Book-Two-eboo...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES