Lifeguard - A Summer of Sex Ch. 05

Story Info
Kendra's older man/older woman dreams finally come true!
13.9k words
4.63
3.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 05/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theloon
theloon
27 Followers

This story makes sense on its own but refers back to events in the first four chapters a fair bit too so might be enjoyed more by people who have read those chapters first. But I hope you enjoy either way!

Kendra

I only had ten days left in this lifeguard gig and I was really looking forward to the end of it. It had been exactly what I wanted, sort of a brain break from university life, being outdoors and getting to meet people in a nice chill environment. The highlight of course had been meeting Marsha and learning how to really fuck a woman and how good it felt to be fucked by a woman who knew what she was doing. A pretty close second was meeting Jessie and his giant black cock and it was that cock I was daydreaming about as I sat by the empty pool.

It was about 5:30 and I still had an hour and a half until closing time. I was thinking about the first time Jessie came to my house, the joy I had in stripping his pants off him and the utter amazement I felt as I saw his cock for the first time. It was so long but also so thick and I was remembering how good it felt in my hands, in my mouth and most of all in my pussy. He had been so kind, he was worried that it was too big and would hurt me and was so gentle as he eased it into me for the first time. Even now, two months later, I could easily remember the feeling of it stretching me out like I never had been before and the sense of wonderment I had that my vagina could expand so much to take him in. Having him pound me with it once it got properly slicked up inside me just felt so good, especially with Marsha by my side watching it piston in and out and playing with my clit as it did.

I was getting so wet thinking about it that even though there were only a couple of people lounging poolside, I was worried it would show through my bathing suit and I shifted my towel over my lap. I was sitting there thinking about whether or not I could get away with sliding my hand under the towel to slip a couple of fingers into my suit to rub my clit for some relief when he walked in. He looked to be about fifty or so, a little over six feet tall with a full head of salt and pepper hair. Broad shouldered and fit looking without being all gym rat muscley, he walked with a confidence and presence that younger guys never seem to master. He had that "out in the sun for too long" look to him and had obviously been out on the golf course all day and was coming for an evening dip to cool off by the looks of it. He looked over to me with a brief smile as he signed in and heading into the men's change room. I can't remember ever being so turned on by just a first look at a guy as I was then and it was all I could do not to just stare at him.

It had been almost two months since my last tango with Jessie. About four weeks ago, I had been feeling super cock hungry and offered two of the twentysomething guys who came to the pool from time to time a quick blowjob. I took them one at a time into the men's change room at the end of the day and really enjoyed sucking them off and feeling nice warm cum hitting the back of my throat. But they both had quite unimpressive cocks and I could tell they were rookies not worth fucking and sent them on their way without so much as a feel of my tits. They came back to the pool several times and I could see them staring at me longingly from time to time and have to admit I kind of enjoyed it even though they made me feel a bit guilty for being such a tease.

But now as I sat there thinking about Jessie again, I really was feeling the need for a nice hard cock inside me and then in walks this super hot older man who just turned my crank big time. I put my sunglasses back on so I could watch him without appearing to do as he came out of the change room in his bathing suit. He had nice mat of dark black hair sprinkled with grey across his chest and in a long line down into his suit. He wasn't wearing the ridiculous cock sock style bathing suit a lot of the younger guys wear around but he also avoided the baggy old man style as well and his suit was tight enough that I could see he had a really nice ass. I watched him swimming a few lengths and just floating around relaxing and wondered how it would feel to just climb on him and ride his cock. Or whether he had the confidence and power to bang me from behind, his balls swinging hard against my clit as he did so and his hands reaching around to squeeze my nipples as my tits swung to his rhythm. I decided right then and there that I needed to find out.

I guess it was just the timing of him walking in while I was daydreaming about Jessie's cock combined with not having gotten laid in almost two months but I had never had such a strong physical reaction to a man on first sight. Or a woman for that matter. My nipples had become so hard they almost hurt and I knew that anyone looking over at me could not miss them practically puncturing my bathing suit. My pussy was full on gushing by now but just didn't care as I tossed the towel out of my lap and actually moved my knees apart so that my pussy was pointed right at him as he leaned against the far wall of the pool. I waited until he glanced my way and made a point of reaching back behind me to grab the clipboard hanging on the lifeguard chair. The move "required" my knees to spread apart even further and my back to arch pushing my tits and the rock hard nipples cresting them right out towards him. I held the pose as I appeared to stare at some incredibly important fact on the clipboard and was hugely gratified to see him staring right into my crotch as I turned back toward him.

He actually outright blushed as he turned away in embarrassment and I found him so endearing for doing so. I leaned forward into the pool as if to test the water temperature and made sure that doing so squeezed my tits up and together to give him a good cleavage view as he sheepishly turned back toward me. I made a show of checking the clipboard again and then stood up and starting walking toward him with it. I could see his eyes follow me around the pool edge and I made a point of hitching my suit up a bit so that as much of it as possible slipped up into the crack of my ass and exposed more of my butt cheeks as I walked.

"Excuse me sir" I said as I smiled down at him from the edge "but could you help me out with a bit of information?"

I had positioned myself so that he had to look up at me in a way that made it hard not to notice my pussy and the wet spot it had created in my suit.

"Uh, yah of course" he replied in a way that made clear he was more than a little distracted by the view.

I squatted down on my haunches to bring myself more to his eye level and to put myself on even more full display. Now I could see how beautiful his hazel coloured eyes were and could see the water glistening on five o'clock shadow greying beard. I put the clipboard down beside me so that he had an unimpeded view of my tits and I could see him struggling with where to look knowing that that he should be looking at my eyes but unable to avoid the reality of my pussy being only a foot from his face and my nipples nearly poking him in they eye.

"My name is Kendra by the way" I told him as tried to put a serious look on my face.

"James" he replied and to my surprise he reached up to shake my hand. "How can I help" he asked as the touch of his hand flashed through me.

"Well my pool data chart here tells me that the water temperature should be around 75 at this time of day but it felt much warmer to my touch so I thought I would just ask you what you thought seeing as how you are in it yourself."

"Feels fine to me, I would say that is about right. It sure hit the spot for me. I had a great day out on the course but it sure was hot and it feels great to just cool off."

"Well okay then" I smiled back at him. "Thanks for the info" I said over my shoulder as I strolled away from him slowly. I rolled my feet a bit to make my ass sway more in face and could feel his eyes on it as I walked back to my chair.

James

I could feel my cock harden even more as she walked away from me. Her bathing suit had somehow slipped up into the crack of her ass and could see almost her whole butt as she walked. I had noticed her as soon as I walked in off the course and couldn't help but think what a nice body she had. Such a deep tan and sun streaked hair from the summer of lifeguarding I suppose and I tried not to stare at her as I swam around. But when she reached back to grab something off her lifeguard chair it was impossible not to. Her stretch caused her legs to part and I got a full on view into her pussy and was sure I could see her lips pushing out at the fabric. And there was no mistaking her erect nipples that seemed bigger than any I'd seen in a while. I just flat out gawked.

And then she busted me. I knew she knew I was staring but there was not much I could do to hide it other than to just turn away in embarrassment. But then she strolls over and gives me an even better view of it all and waggles her ass at me as she walks away. I turned to face the side of the pool for a bit so she would not see the effect she had on me. She looked to be at least twenty years younger than me but I could swear she was coming on to me. The thought of her young tanned body on top of me, her bright white tits bouncing in my face as she rode my cock did not help with my boner in the pool situation and I made a huge effort to think about my ex-wife which always makes my cock deflate. Sure enough, it went down enough that I was able to get out with confidence and head over to a lounge chair to read my book for a while.

By now it was nearly closing time and there was no one else in the pool area but me and her. She was sitting on the opposite side of the pool under a bit of awning to stay out of the sun and I could not help but steal glances at her as she too pulled out a book to read given the inactivity in the pool. At a little before seven I saw her get up and obviously start the preparations for closing up. I knew I should leave and not impose on her closing routine but I just couldn't take my eyes off her. She wandered around the lawn area beyond the pool picking up the odd thing people and left behind and each time she bent over I could see that beautiful ass stretch taut again. A couple of times she leaned over facing in my direction and like some horny thirteen year-old I watched see if I could get a flash of her tits. Five minutes of all that and I was hard as a rock again. Now I couldn't get up to leave!

Kendra

This was getting ridiculous. I had only clapped eyes on the guy for the first time ever two hours ago and had exchanged all of a dozen words with him but I desperately wanted to fuck him. Maybe it was an end of summer horniness, or an older man fetish thing. I didn't stop to analyse it in any great depth. All I was thinking about was how I could get him back to my place to bang his brains out. As I was wracking my brain to come with an idea of how to get him to my place, I made a point of flashing my body at him as much as I could get away with without outright stripping down in front of him. I went around picking up various bits of junk that people had left around over the day and made sure that each time I bent over to grab something, that either my ass or my tits were pointed right at him. I was sure I caught him looking several times which made me quite happy. And wet again!

I headed into my little office area to finish locking up and putting the pool machinery on the overnight setting and hoped that he would not leave until the minute I actually closed up. I whipped off my bathing suit, pulled on my shorts and was just putting on my bra when I realized how much better it would be to just leave it in my bag. I had a crop top style T-shirt and threw it on knowing full well that it would barely cover my tits if they were allowed to roam free. Mine are not giant melons or anything but they are a pretty good size and I knew from experience that going braless made it pretty unlikely that many men would be looking me in the eye if they saw me walking toward them.

My pussy was just aching now and I even though I had pretty much given up on being able to fuck him I knew that at least on my bike ride home I could lean forward hard on my seat so that it rubbed my clit enough to get me off. And that's when the idea hit me. I looked out to see if he was still there and sure enough he was but I could tell he was packing up to go. I dashed out the other side of my office area and walked quickly over to my bike which was chained to the fence right by the exit gate. I knelt down quickly and let all the air out of both my tires. By now I could hear him coming along the deck and knew he was about to round the corner to exit the gate.

"Aw fuck me man" I groaned out as loudly as I could without outright yelling. I kind of giggled to myself at how literally I wanted to say that to him for real.

"Is there a problem, are you okay?" James asked me as he came around the corner, a look of concern on his face.

"Look at what some damn kids did again" I said as I pointed to my two flat tires.

I turned back toward him in a way that I knew made my tits sway under the light T-shirt and could see that it had the desired effect as he struggled hard to look at the bike and not at my chest.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" I said as I looked at him. "Sorry, I shouldn't swear so much but this is a real pain in the ass. I don't have a pump here and now I will have to take the bus home carrying this damn bike or just leave it here and come back with a pump in the morning."

"Well if you can just wait for ten minutes or so while I get my keys and stuff from my locker, I would be happy to drive you home" James said exactly as I'd hoped he would.

"Really, I don't want to wreck your plans for the evening."

"I don't have any really so it is not a problem at all."

"Oh, thank you sooooo much" I said and made a point of spontaneously giving him a hug that allowed me to touch him again and gave him a good feel of my tits pressed up against his chest.

"I'll wait right here, no rush at all. Thank you thank you thank you" I gushed as I pulled away from him. He laughed again and I was pleased to see eyes travel to my bouncing tits once more before he headed off the clubhouse. I gathered up my things, unlocked my bike from the fence and took the front wheel off and locked the pool gate and turned to wait for him. Part one of my goal was complete. Now I just had to figure out how to get him into the house to fuck me!

James

It was all I could do not to just literally run to the clubhouse to get my keys and head out to my car. I could not wait to get this hot young thing in the car with me even if I knew it was just a car ride and that it would not lead anywhere. But at the same time, there was that sense in the back of my mind that she was sort of flashing me a bit. And there was no mistaking the fact that she was going braless and had pressed her tits up against me pretty clearly in her little impromptu hug. Either way, I was stoked to get to spend more time with her and rushed out to the parking lot to pick up my car and get back to the pool gate before she could change her mind somehow.

As drove up I could see her leaning against the way in a way that really accented her long tanned legs. She had a pair of pretty short cut-off shorts and the top she had on seemed to barely cover what I could tell, even from a distance, was a pretty big pair of tits. Like on all younger women they sat up high and proud and there was quite a space between the hem of her shirt and her stomach is it hung out over them. As I pulled in she bent over to pick up her backpack and I just about drove into the wall as I caught a nearly full cleavage view. I recovered time to put the car in park and carefully tuck my hard cock down into my underwear more so it wouldn't be so obvious.

I flipped the hatch of my SUV and with a bit of fiddling back and forth with the bike managed to get it stowed away. Every time she bent over to get a better grip of the bike I was treated to a tantalizing view and I could see where her deep brown tan gave way to the milky white skin she usually kept hidden from the sun. As she slid into the seat beside me, I made a supreme effort to make eye contact with her as I asked for directions to her place. As we pulled away, I opened the sunroof and she as reached up through the opening to feel the breeze her skimpy shirt rode up in a way that I got a great under boob view. I knew I had to stop looking at her or we'd have a car accident and never make it to her place.

I was saddened to learn that her place was only a fifteen minute drive away and it seemed like the time just vanished. As we pulled up to a low-rise apartment block she told me to just park at the curb as she pointed to a window on the top floor to tell me it was her apartment. This time, there could be no mistake in my mind, she had deliberately done that in a way that one of her tits dropped out of her shirt for me to look at. She turned back to me with a smile as she knew damn well I had enjoyed the show.

"Would you mind helping carry the bike up?" she asked me with an impish look. "Normally I can just bump it up the stairs myself but carrying it in two pieces will be kind of hard so I'd really appreciate your help."

"No problem, happy to help" I told her as I zipped around to the back of my car and pulled the bike pieces out. "Lead on" I told her with a laugh as she walked ahead carrying the lone wheel while I lugged the main chassis. I was more than happy to follow along behind her and the walk up two flights of stairs was pure joy as I watched her ass swaying in front of me. My only issue was that my cock had gotten so hard by now that it was getting kind of awkward to walk up the stairs with it getting banged around so much.

"C'mon through and just drop it on the balcony for now if you wouldn't mind" she told me as she unlocked the door and swung it open. She had a nice little place and it turned out to my surprise that it was actually a two-level condo sort of thing. She had a nice spacious living area and it looked to me that she must be a student or something as the place had books lying around all over the place and she had a big paper-covered desk in what would normally be the den area that most people put a TV in.

I walked through to the balcony area being careful not to bump anything on the way and heard her tell me to just have a seat for a second as she used the bathroom. I was more than happy to do so. My attitude was that any extra time in the place was a bonus I had figured it would just be an in and out job and that I would be left to figure out if I could make it home without jerking off in my car first. I was already thinking about how good it would feel to get a release like that when I heard the bathroom door off the living room open and I turned to greet her. And got the shock of my life.

Kendra

I was pretty proud of myself for getting him up to my apartment. But now I needed to figure out my approach to getting him to fuck me. I stripped off my clothes and after a quick pee, decided to clean up a bit. I knew he was waiting but didn't really care. I knew he was nice and clean and fresh from his swim in the pool and even though I had been in for a few dips during the day myself, I felt a little sweaty from the hassles of the day. I washed my face, re-applied deodorant and gave my pussy a good scrub with a face cloth. I was sorely tempted to give myself a bit of relief by rubbing my clit until I came but managed to control my desires. I have never been a fan of the whole bald pussy thing but don't like the wild bush look either and kept my patch neatly trimmed. I turned to look at myself in the mirror and not for the first time sort of chuckled at how white my tits looked but wanted to look more carefully at my pussy lips to see how stubbly they were. I realized that it had been a while since I last shaved and even though I knew James was sitting out there waiting, I gave myself a quick trim to make my lips smooth and fresh below the nice little thatch I had growing on my mons. It looked better and it felt great so I figured what the hell.

theloon
theloon
27 Followers