Lifeguard - A Summer of Sex Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I headed back home, I knew Kendra was only going to be around for another couple of weeks before going back to university. I was desperate to see her, to wrap my arms around her, to feel her lips on mine and to strip her clothes off and take her delicious pussy into my mouth, to suck her nice firm clit and to enjoy the look on her face as I made her cum. I wanted to have a good long 69 session with her but also just wanted to snuggle in bed with her, feel her up against me and chat about life. Even though I had masturbated regularly throughout the summer -- no matter how horny I got there was no way I was fucking my husband -- there was nothing like having another person to help out and I had my favorite dildo in my purse for her to use with me too.

I pulled up to the curb at her house and looked up to her windows. They were dark and I couldn't see her bike on her balcony so assumed she was not home from work yet. Earlier in the summer when we were fucking regularly we had exchanged house keys so I decided I would just go up and wait for her and give her a nice welcome home surprise. I smiled to myself as I climbed the stairs to her place and thought about her coming in to find me on her couch naked. I was laughing to myself at the idea of getting undressed to wait for her and to then spread my legs wide to give her for a full on pussy view as she walked in. Turns out the laugh was on me!

I opened the door and stepped into her place. I knew her door sometimes slammed so made a point of holding it tightly and closing it gently so as not to make a big noise for the neighbours. As I turned to walk into the living room, I saw a man's pants and shirt on the floor by her couch and a pair of shoes that had obviously been flung off in haste. I realized all of a sudden that I could hear a rhythmic slapping sound that could only be the sound of Kendra's beautiful ass getting banged from behind or bouncing up and down on man! The last thing I wanted to do was spoil her fun and I turned for the door to leave. But even as I did, I could feel my pussy getting wet and my nipples hardening. The idea of her fucking some guy turned me on and I wanted to watch.

I slipped my shoes off and put my bag down gently by the door. I remembered the video set up we had installed earlier in the summer so that from her spare bedroom, I could watch her fucking Jessie before I went in and joined them. I knew it was still set up and I was hoping that I could slip past her bedroom door without being seen and fire up the computer to watch her with her new man. Sure enough, as I got to the top of the stairs, her door was only slightly ajar and I could see her riding her man hard. I was sorely tempted to just stand there watching but worried about getting caught so headed down to the other room. The computer was just in sleep mode and came on quickly and the two cameras we had installed in bedroom worked perfectly. One gave me a side on view and her could see that the man she was with had to be at least my age. He had a look of pure joy and lust on his face as he looked up at her tits bouncing over him. I loved watching them too but was also drawn to the second camera view from down at the end of her bed. I could see his cock going in and out of her and could see his ball sack bouncing up and down in time with it. I could tell his cock was big and thick as I watched Kendra's pussy stretching and flexing to accommodate it.

I could hear Kendra moaning and I knew from experience that as soon as she started running her hands up her chest to start rubbing her nipples hard, she was about to cum. I wasted no time in pulling my pants off and started to rub my own clit in time with her movements. I could see his cock tensing and was pretty sure he was going to cum at the same time and sure enough, I could see and hear them both go off. She was writhing on top of him, he was thrusting madly up into her and I could see his cock convulsing like crazy and knew it must have been blasting great jets of cum into her tight pussy.

I continued to strum my clit as I watched them come down and was annoyed with myself for forgetting my bag with the dildo in it downstairs. But I slipped the fingers of my other hand into my pussy and in no more than a minute, I was cumming hard myself. As I calmed down from my orgasm I saw Kendra lean over to kiss this mystery man and then just lie there on top of him. Because of the way she was pitched forward my second camera view was filled with the vision of his cock still in her, her pussy stretched out to hold it and the cum slowly leaking out of her.

Even though I had just cum, the view turned me on even more and made me want to join them. I knew that was a crazy idea but I couldn't help myself. I watched as Kendra eventually slid off her man and lay up against him. I could tell he was falling asleep and I figured that would give me my big chance! I stripped off my shirt and bra and padded quietly down the hall. I came to her doorway and slowly pushed it open, hoping to make enough noise to attract Kendra's attention but not enough to wake her man up. And sure enough, her head turned to me and her eyes just about popped out of her head in shock. I was quite impressed by the fact that she managed not to shout or anything but she mouthed a "what the fuck" to me in astonishment.

I made a point of bringing my arms down to my sides and putting both hands on my pussy in a way that made my big tits squish up and made clear that I was fingering myself as I looked at her. I took one hand out and beckoned her to come to me. Despite her shock and surprise, I could tell she was super happy to see me and she slowly inched away from her slumbering man and eased off the bed. I retreated down the hall for a few steps and as she came out of her room, clasped her in my arms and we held each other close. It was an embrace of pure friendship and love but the feel of her tits on mine, and her pussy against my stomach re-ignited my lust big time and I moved to kiss her as deeply and passionately as I could.

The feeling was clearly mutual as she kissed me back fiercely. In silent communication our fingers found each other's pussies and we were grinding against each other in the pure lust that two months abstinence from each other creates. I could feel the cum inside her pussy and how swollen and wet she still was from her recent fucking. I pulled my fingers out of her and made a big point of licking them off as I looked at her.

"So, who is the new guy?" I whispered to her. "I enjoyed watching your performance on the computer just now. He looks great. And his cum sure tastes good, wanna share?" I asked her with a laugh.

"Marsha, are you nuts? I just met him, his name is James and I barely even know him. It is the most incredible thing, I saw him and just wanted to fuck him right on the spot. I just brought him home an hour ago and have had one of the best fucks of my life. He is so sensitive and kind and gentle. And he has a massively thick and beautifully hard cock. And he sure knows how to use it."

"And he is awake and has great hearing. What the fuck is going on Kendra?"

Kendra

We turned both turned in shock to the sound of his voice coming from my room. "Oh my God" I blurted out as I stumbled back to the doorway of my room. James was sitting up in my bed and to my great relief, had a huge smile on his face. Obviously, he knew there was another woman with me but had no idea who she was or why she was with me. But the idea didn't seem to bother him much.

"Uhhhh, I'd like you to meet a friend of mine" I stammered out. "This is Marsha" I said as I reached back and pulled her into the room with me. Not for the first time, I stopped and admired how beautiful she was, how tall and proud she stood even in a weird situation like this. Even though she was nearly twenty years older than me I thought she looked just damn fine and I sure hoped I could look even half as good when I got to be her age.

James obviously though the same thing. If seeing a beautiful naked woman his own age walk into the room with a thirtysomething woman he had just been fucking for the first time freaked him out he sure didn't show it! "Well hello Marsha, it is really nice to meet you" he smiled back at us as we stood like stunned schoolgirls at the end of my bed.

Marsha cracked me up as she walked around the side of the bed and reached out to shake his hand as though she were at some sort of business meeting or something. "Pleased to meet you too James. I can see you have been enjoying my beautiful young friend here. Isn't she magnificent? That ass, those tits, that tight little pussy!"

Her potty mouth never ceased to amaze me and her sheer nerve stunned me. I stood at the foot of my bed as they both turned to look at me like they were my goddamn parents. I had known him for four five hours and she had known him for two minutes and yet here they were looking at me like I was their little girl.

"True enough Marsha, she is a hottie. But I can see why she is so attracted to you too" he said as ran his eyes over her body. And even though he was trying to be all casual about it all, one thing sure wasn't casual. His cock. It had come back to full attention and was standing stiff and proud and even though the shock of seeing Marsha standing naked by my bedside had yet to wear off, I could not help but stare at it and want it back inside me.

Marsha followed my eyes and with a quick look at us both, reached over toward his cock. "May I?" she asked us both with a smirk. Without waiting for an answer, she took his cock in her hand and slowly ran it up and down his shaft. He stiffened even more and his hand instinctively rose up to fondle one of her tits as she leaned over him. Looking straight into my eyes, Marsha leaned over and took his cock into her mouth. She kept eye contact with me as she started to bob up and down it and I could hear James moan with pleasure. I was so stunned by what was happened in just stared without moving.

"You get his balls" she commanded me as she took her mouth off his cock just for a second or two. Almost robotically, I crawled up the bed and gently shoved James' legs further apart so that I could bend over and access his balls. I had not spent much time with them in our earlier fuck session and I enjoyed licking them and stroking them as I watched Marsha working his cock. She alternated between sucking it and licking and I got into her rhythm sucking on his balls while she sucked his cock and just licking them while she licked his shaft and his cockhead. In no time at all, we could feel him swelling and tensing up and knew that if we kept this up he would cum. With an unspoken agreement, we quickened our pace and sure enough, he exploded with several long bursts of cum flooding her mouth. She kept most of it on her tongue but allowed some to dribble down his cock for me to lick up. I reached up and turned her head slightly to the side so James could see us and gave her a long tongue twisting kiss in a way that allowed us to fully share his cum load and to make sure he knew we were doing so.

We cleaned each other up and then moved along to rest our heads on shoulders. I looked across at them both and with a chuckle said: "Well now that the awkward introductions are over, what shall we try next?"

James...

Five hours ago I was walking off the golf course feeling mildly peeved at my three golf buddies for the fact that they all had to head home right away instead of staying for a post-round beer or two. We all had busy lives though and so I certainly wasn't truly miffed at them for attending to kids and wives and really had no position to be talking to them about wife things given mine had left me several years ago. I had been thinking about just heading home myself and grabbing a pizza to plop in front of the ball game on my own yet again. But as I walked off the course I noticed a few people walking over to the pool and decided I would go for a quick dip. Best fucking decision I ever made! Literally as it turns out!

Now I found myself with a thirtysomething beautifully tanned hot body woman crooked into one arm and a fifty-something equally hot woman crooked into the other. As their heads rested on my shoulder so that they could look across at each other, my cock slowly deflated from the next level enjoyment of my first ever double blowjob. With Kendra sucking on my balls while Marsha bobbed her mouth up and down on my cock I could not believe how good it felt. I loved the feel of their mouths on me, the swish of their long hair on my stomach and along my inner thighs and the view of Marsha's huge tits swinging in time with the strokes of her mouth on my cock. To say that I had the orgasm of my life would be the understatement of my life!

Marsha was lazily playing with my chest hair as she looked over at Kendra. I could tell from the looks they exchanged that there was a lot of love there. For sure there was a lot of lust too but the fact that it started from an emotional connection was plain to see. After a minute or two, Marsha looked up at me with a smile and said:

"James, I love this little snuggle but I have been dreaming of Kendra's beautiful pussy in my mouth for two months now so I hope you won't mind if I just concentrate on her a little bit while you recover from your big blow. You can just lay back and enjoy the show."

"Who am in to get in the way of such a noble mission" I replied with a grin.

Marsha rose up on her elbow and made it clear that she was going to slide over in between Kendra and I. I slid to the side a bit and chuckled as Marsha made a big point of dragging her tits right across my face and rubbing her pussy over my now limp cock as she did so. She slid in between Kendra and I with her ass nicely positioned against my thigh. I watched her reach up with two hands to cup Kendra's face and give her a deep and searching kiss. Both their hands moved to each other's tits as they continued to kiss. They were soon writhing against each other, their mounds bumping and grinding together, their tits being massaged and their nipples squeezed. I could see Marsha break the kiss and move her mouth to cover Kendra's nipples one after the other. Kendra looked over at me as she pressed her tits into Marsha's mouth, a look of growing pleasure on her face.

Somewhat abruptly, Marsha turned on her back with her head more or less beside my shoulder as she looked up at Kendra.

"I know you like long slow tender pussy licking and the way I play with your clit with my tongue. But I know you also love hard fast grinding your pussy on my mouth to your own time and flooding my face with your cum. Today is option two so climb on babe."

Kendra wasted no time replying to yet another of Marsha's bossy commands. She shuffled up the bed and moved her knees apart to straddle her lover's face. I could see her pussy lips, still swollen and wet from me fucking her, drooping down a bit just waiting to be sucked. They didn't have to wait long as Marsha practically lunged at them with her mouth like a woman who had not eaten in months. Which in this particular context, was sort of true I guess. Kendra whimpered in pleasure at the first contact of Marsha's mouth on her. I could tell she was just sort of holding herself still to allow Marsha to move her mouth along her pussy lips, to suck on them and to nuzzle them with her nose. I watched as Marsha maneuvered her head down slightly so that she could lick Kendra's asshole, something she obviously knew from experience that Kendra loved based on the reaction it provoked. Her tongue ran along Kendra's taint and plunged so deeply into her pussy I could no longer see it. The lower half of Marsha's face was covered by Kendra's teeming pussy wrapped around her chin like some flesh coloured scarf.

By now, Kendra was no longer able to hold still. I could see her hips starting to move and could see her clit popping in and out of Marsha's mouth as she did so. Marsha slowly picked up her pace two and I could tell it would not be long before the big moment. As much as I was fascinated by watching Kendra getting eaten out, I wanted to be part of the fun too and got up on my knees to straddle Marsha's head from the other side. I let my now hardening cock lay on her face, my balls on her forehead and my cock tip nudging to the point of contact between Marsha's tongue and Kendra's clit. Marsha now had pussy in her mouth and cock and balls on her face and forehead. Even though she remained intensely focussed on her pussy work, she also made a point of moving her face from side to side a bit to rub my balls and to give her a chance to lick pussy and cock at the same time. What a multi-tasker!

I leaned over to take Kendra's nipples, one in my hand, one in my mouth. I could tell from earlier that they were hyper-sensitive and my attention to them obviously sent her up a level. Within a minute or so, her bucking on Marsha's face took on a whole new urgency. She leaned forward, putting her head on my shoulder and her arms around my neck. Instead of crying out, she seemed to almost whisper and whimper "I'm gonna cum soooo hard" as she rocked against me in a way that made it hard to keep her nipple in my mouth and I figured her orgasm was upon her.

Sure enough, her back suddenly arched involuntarily and she hips bucked and shuddered back and forth on Marsha's face. I drew back a bit and could see her body wracking in pleasure, her face contorted in a grimace of ecstasy and her crest seemed to go on forever. I pulled my cock away from Marsha's face so she could enjoy the view too and watched her eyes track Kendra's every move with a look of pure joy as she reveled in being able to give her young lover so much pleasure. As Kendra collapsed to her side, I could see she had thoroughly coated Marsha's face in her cum juices and I leaned over to give Marsha a sloppy face-licking tongue-tangling kiss. The fresh tang of Kendra's pussy was a shared experience we enjoyed hugely and we laughingly licked our lips theatrically as we drew away from each other.

I could see that Kendra was just in post-orgasm bliss mode, barely able to move as she watched us with a smile on her face. "You old people are just too much" she grunted out with a laugh.

I looked back at her and could tell she needed a break. But Marsha and I were just getting started...

Kendra

I had never experienced an orgasm quite like that. I think it was combination of James having fucked me so well earlier and getting my pussy primed and the pussy expertise of Marsha as I rode her face. But James taking care of my tits and then taunting me with the visual of his beautiful cock all over Marsha's face and occasionally teasing my clit was just next level. I had never felt so safe, so warm, so comfortable and so pleasantly drained in my life.

But I could tell that my two friends were not feeling very drained! As I looked over at them in my semi-stoned state, I could see the raw lust in their eyes. James' cock was as stiff and hard as a cock could possibly be and I could see Marsha eyeing it hungrily. It was almost like I could read their minds as they worked out how, not whether or not, they would fuck each other hard and urgently rather than softly or sensually in any way.

It turns out my mind reading skills were pretty good. With a quick look over toward me, Marsha moved her back slightly up the bed and put her head on the closest pillow. With James tracking her every move, she made a point of staring him right in the eye as she raised her legs up and spread her knees wide. He had a full on, no mysteries view of her glistening clit, her sopping pussy and her tight asshole. I could see his cock bouncing as the sight of it triggered an immediate involuntary response as he moved toward her. With yet another look over my way, she turned back to him and put her hand up to tell him to stop moving forward. With a look of surprise on his face, he complied.