Lifeguard - A Summer of Sex Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before you fuck me so hard I will scream, I want you to lick this pussy and suck this clit James." And with that, she reached down between her widespread legs to her pussy. The move caused her tits to be squeezed together between her arms which James and I enjoyed as we watched her. But to our surprise, she reached down to her pussy with hands on each side of it and pulled her lips apart to fully expose her inner labia and her pulsing clit. James needed no further encouragement and without a word, got down on his hands and knees to jam his mouth into her waiting pussy. I could see his tongue start with her outstretched ass, run along her bright pink and swollen lips and gently up to her clit and back down again. The gentleness continued for a bit and I could seek Marsha rocking her hips to keep time with him. I could tell that she was loving the contact on her asshole almost as much as her pussy and wondered if she was getting ready to be ass fucked as well.

Which gave me an idea. As James leaned into her, I could see his huge hard cock hanging down and it stirred me from my observer position. I slid around behind him and bent down so that I could look through his legs, past his swinging cock and into Marsha's pussy as he licked it. I could see him picking up his pace and her starting to squirm in response. I decided to give him a little added pleasure and drew back enough that I could spread his ass cheeks a bit with my hand. I dove in to start licking his asshole and I could see him jolt in response and briefly pull away from his pussy work.

"Holy fuck that feels nice Kendra, no one has ever done that with me before" he groaned as I continued to lash his asshole, his taint and the bottom of his balls. As he leaned back into Marsha's pussy, I was able to start stroking his cock with my hand too and I could tell that the combination of having his asshole licked and his cock stroked like someone milking a cow was driving him wild. The sight and smell and sound of it all sure had me fired up again and I desperately wished I had a third hand to use on my own pussy. I couldn't help it any longer though and pulled my face away from his ass to allow me to finger myself while I continued to milk him.

Marsha had obviously hit a transition point too and was likely worried that she and James would both cum before he entered her. She gently pushed his head up from her clit and with a deep look at him made it clear that it was time for him to fuck her. She slid her hips down the bed a bit, and sort of peered around James to look at me.

"Time to let go of that beautiful cock my beauty" she told me gently. "I want it pounding into me like there is no tomorrow and I want it now."

I think James expected me to just let go and settle down to enjoy the show. But as he rose up on his knees to position himself for entering Marsha, I rose up with him. I moved my knees in between his and ran my hands under his arms, onto his chest and hooked back up over his shoulders. I was clamping on to him like a backpack as he moved toward her. I could feel his ass tense against my stomach as he positioned himself at her opening.

"Fuck her James, fuck her hard" I whispered into his ear as I held on to him tightly. And fuck her he did. He quickly adjusted to the added pressure on his back and I could feel him slide into her. I felt his ass rubbing up and down against my clit as he started in and out of her and I started to feel like I was fucking her myself via him. He had basically become the meat in a two woman fuck sandwich and I loved it. I could tell that he did too and could feel him tensing up to cum again. I could only see Marsha's legs and occasionally a glimpse of her face contorted in pleasure as James gave her what she wanted. But I could tell from her moans of pleasure that she was close too. I was sufficiently locked on to him now that I could spare a hand from one of his shoulders and I reached around him to grab his balls as they pounded her. I squeezed them as gently as I could given the pounding going and then whispered to him again:

"Thrust all the way in and then just stop for a second James."

To my amazement, he had the control needed to so and held himself in her. I could hear Marsha cry out "nooooo, don't stop" until she felt my fingers on her clit. Pushing hard up against James' back, I could rub his balls in one hand and flick her clit hard with my thumb. It obviously drove them both wild and they could not stay still any longer. I was able to more or less keep my grip though and kept full contact between James' ass and my clit. As he rocked into her once more, I could feel his balls tense in my hands and knew he was about to cum. And I could feel my pussy clenching up for an orgasm of my own. And Marsha's louder and louder moans left no doubt about where she was in the process.

We all hit a screeching orgasm at the same time. It was a massive fuck sandwich multi-orgasm dream as we shuddered together in a tangled heap of arms, legs, asses, pussies and a cock. James downright bellowed out in ecstasy as he came as Marsha howled our names. I just clenched myself into James' back as I shuddered against him again and again. We all collapsed in a massive exhausted and thoroughly satisfied heap. As we re-arranged ourselves a bit against each other, I could tell we were all going to just drift off to a blissful orgasm induced sleep. It was the best post-fuck doze of my life!

Marsha

I leaned back against the headboard in our big king bed with a sign of sheer bliss and contentment. I looked over at two of the three people I love most in the world -- the missing one being my daughter who would really not fit this scene -- and just literally feasted my eyes on their beautiful bodies, their warm features and their intimate tenderness as they snuggled together in a deep post coital slumber. It has now been almost ten years since Kendra connected the three of us and almost nine since James sold his house and moved in with me. We had met in the most unusual of circumstance but oddly had become the most usual of couples. Steady jobs, nice house at the outer edges of the inner city, plenty of nice routines, happy kids and so on. Our sex life was far from "usual" though and continued to feature plenty of variety -- we have fucked in every room of our house multiple times, all over the backyard, more often than I could count in the pool, in the car and on the list could go.

But we were strictly monogamous and had no desire to be within anyone but each other. With one exception. Kendra. Now launched on career of her own at a big university about four hours drive away and with a husband and two kids of her own, she was far from a regular visitor. But she did manage to find work related excuses to come to town at least three or four times a year. We never asked about how her husband thought about all of that and she never volunteered. But each time she was coming in, she let us know a few days in advance and we would clear our calendars. By unspoken agreement between the three of us, we knew that we all enjoyed one on one sex with each other hugely and we always made time for just Kendra and I and just James and Kendra. But our deal was that no matter how all that played out, we would always sleep together, the three of us.

And here we were again. We had become quite the masters at what we all jokingly called the "fuckwich" position that most often featured James fucking me with Kendra behind him latched on to his back. But it was not uncommon at all for Kendra or I to be in middle with James driving his cock in to our pussies or our assholes as our pussies and nipples mashed against each other. It was almost always our climax position after plenty of different and fun ways of pleasuring each other. Tonight had been no different and I was still feeling the glow of James's cock in me with Kendra rubbing my clit and squeezing his balls and grinding her pussy against his ass as we all came together in one massive joint orgasm. For about the thousandth time, I looked over at my beautiful young Kendra and thanked my lucky stars that she had decided to take a summer off her studies to be a lifeguard for a few months. That summer as a lifeguard, that summer of sex, had changed our lives forever. I turned on my side and spooned in against Kendra who was already spooning James and thought to myself as I did so, that maybe things really do turn out just right after all every now and then. It was a nice though to drift off to sleep with, smelling of sex and warm and cozy in the arms of two people I loved more than I ever thought possible.

The End