Lifeguard - A Summer of Sex Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that I was all ready, I couldn't really work out a great plan for enticing him in to sex. I didn't really relish the idea of sitting around making small talk and was not too keen on the idea of keeping him around using by creating some dumb excuse like the flat tire routine I had just pulled. I thought of Marsha and wondered what she would do and remembered her way back in the summer when I had caught her masturbating in the women's change room shower at the pool. Rather than trying to hide it or be ashamed of it, she had just owned it and walked right over to me and proceeded to fuck me right there and then. With that in mind, I decided to just brazenly go ahead and follow her model and just walk out there naked and let nature take its course.

Just before I headed out the door, I tied my hair back into a ponytail. I knew most men are quite visual and I wanted him to be able to see his cock disappear into my mouth without my hair blocking his view. Ready for my big appearance, I drew one deep breath and opened the door.

He turned to me at the sound of the door opening. I have always found the line "his jaw dropped in shock" kind of silly as no one I had ever known actually "dropped their jaw" but James sure did. His mouth just fell open and his eyes just about popped out of his head. I hadn't planned anything clever to say and found myself just giggling like a little girl as I watched his stunned look and his attempt to process things. I finally recovered my wits enough to run one hand up over my head along the door frame and put the other on my hip in a way that nicely highlighted my the size of my tits and the curve of my ass. "See anything you like?" I asked him teasingly.

"Uh, yes, as a matter of fact I do" he said as his expression changed from stunned surprise to a smile of pleasure. "Yes, very much indeed if I do say so myself" he continued. His confidence and self-assurance shone through as he made a point of leaning back on the couch and just waiting for me to take the next step.

"I know you said you don't have any plans for tonight. So, I am hoping I can entice you into staying a while" I said to him as I started to sashay over to him.

"Sure. Maybe there will be a football game on TV that we could sit and watch or something" he said with a laugh as he watched me approach. I have to say that line cracked me up and I was laughing pretty hard as I strolled over to him.

I stood in front of him and paused to look down into his eyes. I was sure he could smell my pussy and knew he could see my erect nipples practically poking him in the eye. But to give him is due, he met my eye and looked right a back at me. I leaned over and gave him a deep and searching kiss. Our tongues interlocked and his lips felt unbelievably soft and gentle on mine despite our urgent passion. And then, just as though he was in some kind of direct communication with instructions coming from my subconscious, his hands slid up my abdomen to cup my tits and push them up together as our kiss continued. I could feel him rolling my nipples in his fingers and massaging my tits in a way that was simultaneously firm and direct yet gentle and sensuous. It flashed even more excitement directly to my pussy and made me want him even more.

I pulled back from him and without breaking eye contact, sank to my knees in front of him. The whole "don't be a subservient woman on your knees" thing didn't occur to me one bit as I knew who was firmly in control of things and it certainly wasn't him. I ran my hands over his chest, dragged them across his stomach and up under his T-shirt to push it up over his head. He was wearing a pair of golf shorts with no belt and I ran my hands down to his waistband as I continued to look up at him. I had firmly committed myself to fucking him no matter what now but have to admit that as I started to unzip his fly, I was really hoping he did not have some wimpy little needle dick that I would barely feel inside me.

He didn't disappoint. As I pulled his fly down and eased his underwear down, his cock bolted up straight into my face and gave me a gentle whack on the chin. No longer interested in his eyes, I feasted on this beautiful manhood as it pulsed with anticipation before me. He was circumcised and his purple and swollen glans was a true thing of beauty to gaze at. It topped what was easily seven inches of a rock hard shaft that had a throbbing vein running along the top of it. I took it gently in my hand and realized with surprise that I could barely fit my fist around it he was so thick. I lifted it up toward his stomach so that I could admire his balls and was pleased to see them hanging heavily below his shaft. Unlike most the guys I had been with around my age, he did not "manscape" at all and his balls had a light fuzz of hair around them while the base of his shaft seemed to emerge from a dense forest of curly hairs. I gazed at the whole thing with huge anticipation and thought seriously of just stepping up to straddle him and take it into my steaming pussy right away.

"See anything you like" I heard him say with a mocking chuckle as he played my own line back to me.

I laughed as I looked back up at him. "Yes, as a matter of fact I do" I mimicked his initial response to me.

But I was past the point of word play now. I badly wanted his cock in my pussy but I knew he was not going anywhere now and that I could take my time in enjoying him. I slouched down a bit and while looking up at him, started my tongue right at the base of his shaft and slowly licked all the way up to his tip. I slurped up the pre-cum that was oozing out of it and then just took the whole thing into my mouth. He moaned so loudly that at first I thought I might have had too much teeth on him but realized quickly it was a moan of pure joy as I felt him thrust involuntarily up in to my mouth. I nearly gagged on his girth and pulled back a bit to lick him some more. I slurped one of his balls into my mouth and sucked it hard and could feel his hands find the back of my head as he pushed himself up to me again. I ran my tongue all along his shaft again and took the throbbing purple head into my mouth once more and started to bob up and down on it as slowly as I could bear. I loved the feeling of his cock against my tongue and even though I had thought he was fully hard as soon as I took him out of his underwear, I could feel his cock getting even bigger and firmer in my mouth as I worked it. I pulled back and admired it in all its beauty and could tell it was one of the biggest cocks I had seen in quite a while. Not Jessie big but pretty damn impressive.

I reached down to my pussy to put two fingers into it to coat them in my juices. I pulled them out and as I continued to suck his cock, I ran my fingers up to his mouth for him to smell and lick. He took them into his mouth with gusto and I could tell that he was struggling to let me maintain control as he clearly wanted my pussy now. I decided not to keep him waiting and pulled off his cock and stood up before him. I stepped up on the couch with my feet on either side of him so that my pussy was just above his head. He looked up at me and opened his mouth for me to feed my pussy to him and I bent my legs slightly to do so. As I lowered it down to his waiting mouth, I ran my hands through his hair and drew him into me. There was no teasing foreplay or gentle stimulation of my outer lips. He just dove right in with his tongue lashing my inner lips and running up to flick my clit. I held myself there and allowed him to work his way up and down and was surprised to see how keen and unhesitating he was. He even slid down a bit so that he could lick right down my taint to my asshole and rimmed me gently. Back up from there this time he somehow managed to suck my clit into his mouth and then while still holding it there, flick it with his tongue. I couldn't help it -- I started to just cum so hard right on his face I couldn't believe it.

"Holy shit James that feels so fucking good" as I shuddered hard on his face as my orgasm took me. Even though he barely knew me, he somehow seemed to read my body and gently let my clit slip out of his mouth as he teased my lips with light licks and a nuzzling from his chin. I had never had a man do that to me like that before and figured that maybe this was why some of my friends were always going on about the joys of fucking older men who knew what they were doing.

I rolled off his face and slumped into the couch beside him. As I leaned over against his warm slightly furry body, I felt incredibly safe and warm. And even more turned on and horny that I had been. I gazed down at his beautiful cock and took it idly in my hand. "I want this in my mouth, in my pussy and in my ass over and over again tonight" I told him. "I hope you don't have anywhere to be any time soon cuz you are not getting out of here until we have both well and truly had our fill."

If my overly direct language bothered him, he certainly didn't show it. "Well, I have an 8:30 tee time tomorrow but I'd be happy to miss it for this" he said with a smile as he reached over to cup my pussy in his big strong hand. He somehow managed to part my legs as he did so and without so much as a by your leave got his finger inside me and almost right away found my G-spot and began to stroke it. I could feel myself building again as I firmed up my grip on his cock and started to stroke it more firmly. As good as it felt, I wanted to enjoy him properly and pushed back a bit.

"Let's go up to my bed" I told him as his finger slowly slid out of my hole. He kept his hand on my ass as he followed me to the stairs and as soon as I put my foot on the first step, he managed to get two fingers back inside me. Each step I took up the stairs ground my pussy on his hand I thought I was going to cum yet again by the time we got to the next floor. I turned and grabbed his cock again to lead him along to the short hallway to my room and pushed open the door. To my amazement, the room was actually neat for a change and I was happy to be able to just push him on to the bed. This time I once again grabbed his balls and took his cock head into my mouth for a vigorous sucking. But I was not interested in having him cum in my mouth just yet, I wanted that later. I wanted him in me.

He seemed to sense my urgency and shimmied up to the middle of the bed and pulled me up toward him. I leaned over him to kiss him once more, to run my tongue deep into his mouth and to feel his lips warm and pressing on mine. I pulled back from him slightly and gazed into his eyes. I found myself wondering how I could have formed such an intense connection with this man, this nearly complete stranger, this beautiful stud at least 15 years older than me who I had only seen for the very first time in my life not five hours ago. He seemed to sense it too and returned my look, a mixture of amusement, curiosity and passion on his face. Our bodies briefly paused their sexual dance as we shared the connection. And then in unison, we broke shared look and responded to the animal instincts our bodies were being guided by even as our brains seem to take a little time out.

I slid back down his body, making a point of rubbing my pussy along his chest and stomach as I did so. I lifted my hips a bit as I got to his cock so as to be sure not risk bending back the wrong way and I chuckled a bit as I noticed the smear of my pussy juices on his chest hair. He shared my amusement and made an exaggerated point of wiping his chest with his fingers and sucking the juices off them as he looked up at me. I was amazed at how unrushed he seemed, how content he seemed to have me control things without seeming the least bit submissive. Yet again, the patience and confidence of an older man shone through and found it easier and easier to see why I was so hotly attracted to him.

By now, I had my pussy down by his balls. I dropped my hips down so that my pussy lips pushed his balls gently upward and caused his cock to lie almost flat on his stomach. I was so wet now it was easy for me to just slide my pussy up and down his cock, coating it with my juices. The younger men I had been with would have been madly thrusting up into me by now, desperate to get their cocks into me and start fucking. But James just reached up the bed to pull a pillow under his head so he could get a better view down his body and seemed content to just lie back and enjoy the show.

I looked down and loved the view of his cock seemly emerging out of my pubic hair and then disappearing again as I slid along it. His cockhead seemed to have become an even deeper purple and his cock felt like the hardest dildo I owned as I rubbed my pussy along it. I arched my back to get a better angle as I grinded on him and was pleased to see his eyes move to my tits as I drew back. I paused to rub one of nipples with one hand and to run my finger into the hole at peeping from the end of his cock with my other hand. I could tell that the sensation of having my pussy on his shaft and balls and my finger rubbing his tip while he looked up at me playing with my tits was almost too much for him and his hips started to involuntarily buck under me despite his calmness. He reached up to brush my hand off my nipple and he seized my tits in his hands, massaged them together and began rolling both my nipples between his fingers. The sensation was incredible and coupled with the glowing feeling coming from my clit as I stroked it along his cock shaft, I realized I was going to cum yet again.

"James" I shouted out, "I'm fucking cummming again" and lost all control as my orgasm took me. My knees squeezed against the outside of his hips, I bent at the waist so hard and so fast I almost bonked my head into his face. I mashed my tits down into his face as my lower body shook and shuddered and I called his name again as I peaked.

"Wow" I said with a laugh as I straightened up again and looked down at him. He smiled back at me, clearly enjoying me enjoying myself and making no effort to hide how proud of himself he was for making me feel so good.

He put his hands behind his head in an exaggerated show of patient relaxation as he looked up at me. "Now can you finally fuck me you cock tease you?" he said with a tone of mock exasperation.

"You better fucking believe it mister" I replied sternly. I reached down an grabbed his cock at its base in a way that clearly got his attention. I lifted my hips up so that he could see clearly into my sopping pussy as I stroked his cock in my fist.

"Are you ready for this?" The look on his face said it all as I slid down on to him. Despite how wet I was, his cock was so hard and so thick, it didn't just slip in and I could feel it stretching my pussy open as I moved myself down. I could not believe how great it felt and for a second I wondered if I was actually going to instantly cum yet again. But I let it fully impale me and then just sat there for second, once again making eye contact with him and feeling that connection we had earlier take hold again. I slowly started rocking my ass on him, grinding on him more than moving up and down really. I could feel my clit rubbing on his pubic hair and the tip of my cervix rubbing on his cock's tip. My pace quickened and I could feel his body responding, his hips moving in time with mine, his cock finding my vagina's sweet spots and moving in time with its pulsing.

Not wanting to come right away, I lifted myself up until just the tip of his cock was in me and ran my hand along his balls. I could feel them swelling and throbbing in my hand and could tell he wasn't going to last long. Neither was I! I smashed my pussy back down on to him this time loving the feel of it driving into me. I gave up entirely on the slow sensual grinding movement and started bouncing up and down on this hard cock. He held himself there as a rigid pole purely for my enjoyment, smiling up into my face and the flipping his gaze back and forth from my bouncing tits to the view of his appearing and disappearing cock.

He clearly reached some sort of decision point all of a sudden as he reached down to grip my hips and hold them still. I knew right away what he wanted and just held my pussy in place as he took over the thrusting. He pounded up into my pussy harder than I believed possible. He soooo knew what he was doing and figured out how to keep changing the angle of his hips so that several of his thrusts seemed designed to drive my cervix right up into my stomach and then the next few would somehow angle his cockhead right at my G-spot. I knew there was no way I was going to last as it just felt so incredibly good and made my pussy seem about to explode.

I knew I was getting a bit repetitive but I didn't care. "I'm cumming again James. Fuck me fuck me fuck me" I shouted to him.

I was loving the feeling of his balls slapping at my asshole as he pulsed under me but now I could feel them tightening up. I reached around to grab them gently and squeeze them as my orgasm built. That put him over.

"I'm gonna cum in you Kendra" he bellowed back at me as his cock started to fly in and out of me even faster. And just as I was started lose control and have my orgasm wash over me, I felt his cum flooding my vagina. I could feel the first hot rope of it way up inside of me and then a second powerful thrust that seemed to occur as his cock was on a bit of a downstroke. He drove back up into me and instead of coming back down just held it there and I could feel him pumping his cum into me for what felt like forever. I was coming so strongly myself that my pussy clamped down on his cock so hard he probably could not have pulled it out of me even if he wanted to.

But he certainly didn't. He held him self up inside of me as he gently lowered his hips and pulled mine down as he did so. I rested on him, sitting with his still stiff cock fully up inside me and enjoyed the warm and sticky feel of it as his cum slowly leaked from my pussy down on to his balls. That connection between us kicked in again and we stared wordlessly at each other, not wanting to break the moment. I could feel his cock slowly deflating and his balls starting to return to shape and my pussy starting to relax. Without letting him slip out of me, I leaned over and gave him another nice long slow kiss, enjoying the feeling of my nipples against his chest hair just as much as the feeling of his lips on mine. We stayed like that for several minutes before I slowly rolled off him to lie beside him with my head on his shoulder. I loved the feel of his warmth, the smell of our sex and the gentle pulsing of his now flaccid cock lying on his stomach pointing up at me. It felt cozy, warm and safe and oddly calm after our very decidedly not calm fucking session. And to my amusement, he was obviously feeling pretty much the same way as he actually drifted off to sleep! I was about to do the same when I got the surprise of my life!

Marsha

I had been away at our cottage all summer and had a good time but an emotional one. My husband and I worked through a lot of conversations about our relationship and its future and came to the decision that we would part. There really is no such thing as an amicable divorce in my mind but we were headed as close to that as possible. I didn't hate him or anything, I just didn't want to be with him anymore. And he felt pretty much the same way. I was totally transparent with him that I had been fucking Kendra repeatedly at the beginning of the summer although I have to admit that I never got around to mentioning that Jessie had joined the fun several times with Kendra or that I had fucked him on my own a couple of times too. The fact that I was fucking another woman seemed to make it easier to him to take than me fucking another man and I saw no reason to burst his bubble. I knew he was sleeping around too and the fact that it didn't bother me at all really made me realize we were done.