LifeMates Ch. 06 - A Submissive for Sylvie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

Debriefing to Mistress Myrna on Monday morning, I repeated this last conversation to her when I came home. Myrna agreed. "You both have found yourselves, and that makes such a difference! It's so stressful to live always trying to be someone you are not."

"Sylvie's handling of that dinner set the tone for the whole weekend," I went on to Myrna. "There wasn't much more I could tell her about being an Alpha. She's got all the basic ideas -- that the lifemate relationship is for real life, and not to be confused with D/s play, that many submissives are strong, competent people, and that the obedience, respect and love they give her are freely given gifts that she must reciprocate with her own love, and earn with care and generosity. I don't see any sign that she will tyrannize those subs. If anything, there's a danger that she won't be directive enough. Subs do want guidance, after all. Their legal work should take care of that, however. What she mainly needs now is practice, but I reminded her that submissives need creative direction and goals, as well as loving attention and firm, just discipline.

I suggested that Sylvie set aside some time without protocol each week for open discussion of their arrangement. I suggested that with their two current jobs and a new law practice of their own, she might consider letting them use catering and and housecleaning services, but that even with these, someone would have to be responsible for the household chores: cooking, cleaning, shopping and maintenance. Sylvie said that she would keep house maintenance as her own responsibility, but rotate the other three functions on a monthly basis, with the women assisting each other as needed, so that everyone got experience doing everything.

"There may be some danger of favouritism and/or conflict, because Judith is both senior to Linda and an old friend, while Linda shows signs of being a lioness who will not take second place to anyone. I don't know how that will play out, but for now it's a love fest."

"Their weekend was mostly spent in fixing up their individual rooms and putting the house into some kind of order. They already had a lot of furniture from their respective apartments -- including office furniture -- so they didn't need to buy much yet, but Saturday afternoon they all went shopping and did buy a few pieces, and also stocked the house with food. I stayed at the house and did some cleaning for them. I thought they could use a few hours by themselves. The rest of the time, I just helped out, taking Sylvie's directives as the others did and trying to behave like a model proxy without making a parody of it. That was the most difficult part of my weekend: to play myself, with a different Mistress, without looking self-conscious!"

"They got a lot done. By Sunday night, the house was both livable and functional as a law office, but in a motley, incongruous fashion as you would expect. It was agreed that when they could afford it, they would do some serious interior decorating and furnish the house in some coherent style. As those three have very different personalities and tastes, it will be interesting to see how that works out."

"At some point, they will need help from us to find and train one more submissive as an office manager. For now, they agreed that this could wait -- that they could hire an answering service to take their messages and do the filing themselves. They considered the possibility of hiring an outsider as a receptionist-secretary, but decided that this would cramp their style. The office manager will have to be one of the family -- a submissive who can be bossy as needed."

"Sunday evening, after dinner I gave them a talk on our support services and answered questions. I didn't try to sell them anything. I figured that would go better when they'd had more experience in this new arrangement, and when its patterns were better established. They did express interest, and asked a lot of questions about keyholding. The idea of wearing chastity belts to make their sex lives sexier struck them as funny and clever at the same time. They all had fun playing with my cage, and I did let Sylvie put it on at the end, while the others watched her do it."

Myrna said, "Apart from the spanking games on that first evening, you haven't told me about the sex yet. How did that go?"

"Friday night, the three of them slept together and I slept alone. To judge from the sounds I heard, a good time was had by all."

"Saturday night, Sylvie wanted to play with me -- 'for old times sake,' she said -- but I didn't think that was great idea. I proposed that she take her old friend Judith to bed, while I investigated Linda's hetero potential and give her lessons (if needed) in pleasuring the male of the species. That is what happened, and I can report that Linda likes cock just fine and does not need lessons from anyone. She told me that she learned to deep throat without choking from her first boyfriend and has had ample practice since. I asked her how she would feel about affairs with clients for the sake of marketing and good will? She said it would depend on the client, but with some she would be more than happy. I suggested she let Sylvie all this, and she replied 'When the time comes, I will'."

"On the last night all three of them ganged up on me, and my tongue got a thorough work out. They made me keep the cock cage on, to see how I would pleasure them with my 'boy parts' (their words) locked away. They kept me frustrated for a few hours, but then had me take the cage off and masturbate for them as they controlled me by giving instructions. I can tell you that doing it for three women making contradictory demands is confusing, to say the least.

"You did well," Myrna told me, "and I'm glad that you and Sylvie are friends again, and that you had a good time. If she weren't a lesbian, I might be worried."

"You have nothing to worry about Mistress," I told her, dropping down and kissing her foot. "Playing outside was fun at the time, but it's good to be back where I belong."