Mountain Cabin Vacation Pt. 01

Story Info
Couple playing with teenage boy.
1.9k words
4.41
20.6k
20
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the characters in this story are at least 18 years old. This story is based on facts with embellishments for entertainment.

***

While growing up, my Uncle knew a couple that owned a cabin up in the local mountains, and every once in a while he would take me up there in both the summer and winter during school breaks. Right after I graduated high school he asked if I wanted to go up to the cabin for a week, and of course I said yes. There were a lot of fun things to do up there, fishing, hiking, bike riding and so forth.

On this specific trip, the couple that owned the cabin were going to be there too. It was the first time that this had happened, but my Uncle knew that they were going to be there as he told me on the way up there.

When we arrived, we were greeted by the couple. They were in their early 40's, in very good shape and an attractive couple. They were wearing shorts and tank tops as the weather was very warm. The husband Jim, had an athletic body with a muscular look, (you could tell he worked out), 6' tall and around 190lbs., and the wife Debbie, also was in good shape with very nice curves. She was 5'7" 130lbs., 34D-28-36.

We unloaded our things and got settled in when the phone rang and it was a call for my Uncle who was needed to go into work and take care of an urgent matter. After a short discussion, my Uncle told me that he had to go back and that it would be okay for me to stay with Jim and Debbie and that they would take me home at the end of the week.

So my Uncle left and we all decided to take a short hike before having dinner. After the hike we ate dinner, then Jim asked me if I wanted to watch TV. I told him that I needed to take a shower first. He said, "Of course, that's a good idea, I need one too", then he laughed.

I went into the bathroom and started to take my shower. I noticed that the door had been taken off in the shower area, as I guess they figured that they didn't have any privacy issues with themselves. While lathering up I started to stroke my cock thinking about how hot Debbie looked, then I saw some movement in my peripheral vision, so I looked over, but didn't see anything, so I finished taking my shower. When I walked out to the living area, Jim and Debbie were sitting on the sofa watching TV.

Debbie motioned to me to sit next to her as Jim excused himself as he was going to take a shower next. As I sat down, Debbie asked if I felt better from my shower. I answered, "Yes, I feel clean now." Then chuckled.

She then said, "You know, I saw you stroking your nice cock while you were showering."

Startled, I said, "You did?" "You were spying on me?"

She said, "Yes, I wanted to see what you looked like naked, and I got a bonus when I saw your cock hard." She continued, "Do you want to see Jim's cock?"

I didn't know what to say or how to answer that. But then stuttered, "Okay."

So we walked into the bathroom and peaked in the shower to check Jim's cock. He had a large cock as it hung from his body. It wasn't even flaccid and it had to be 6" soft.

Debbie asked, "What do you think?"

I answered, "Wow, it's huge and it's not even hard."

She then asked, "Do you want to touch it?"

Again, I didn't know what to say as I stared at his cock.

Debbie said, "It'll be okay, no one will know, and you won't say anything to anyone too, right?"

I stood there, in shock, and confused, but then said, "Yes, I want to touch it."

So we walked in the shower area together and Debbie told Jim that I wanted to touch his cock. Jim got out of the shower and dried off and asked, "Have you ever touched a man's cock?"

I answered, "Actually I have, but that's a story I'll talk about another time."

Jim and Debbie were sort of surprised, they looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders, then Debbie said, "It's my turn to shower."

So she stripped right there and hopped into the shower. My jaw hit the floor as I gawked at Debbie's hot body.

Jim blurted out, "Nice body, eh?"

I said, "Yes, she has a great body."

Jim said, "I bet you can't wait to touch her, can you?"

I said, "You're going to let me touch her?"

Jim said, "Of course, we're all going to play with each other's body's."

As Jim finished his sentence, I felt this hot surge of energy flood my entire body. I couldn't believe my eyes or ears of what I seeing and hearing.

Debbie finished her shower and dried off, and we all went into their bedroom. They were still naked and I still had my clothes on. Debbie sat down on the bed and waved me over and said, "Stand here in front of me and take your clothes off."

So pulled my t-shirt over my head, then pulled my shorts down and Debbie noticed a wet spot on my underwear from my pre-cum with all the visual stimulation I was getting. Debbie quickly pulled them down and off my legs and started licking the wet spot. She spent a few moments cleaning my underwear with her tongue, then reached out to my body and pulled me towards her. My cock was right in front of her face as she looked up at me. She grinned, then stuck her tongue out and started licking my cock. My cock instantly got rock hard.

Jim was sitting in a chair off to the side watching us and started to jack-off.

Debbie continued to lick the entire length of my 6" cock, then she started to suck my ball sac. Her warm mouth on my balls felt so good as I moaned with pleasure. Then she finally put my cock in her hot, wet mouth. I thought I was going to explode right then, but I held up and didn't cum yet. She spent a few more minutes sucking me but then stopped, cause she didn't want me to cum just yet.

She looked over to Jim who had his cock at full attention which looked to be over 11" long and very thick. She then turned back to me and said, "Here's your chance to play with Jim's big cock."

I looked over and couldn't believe the size of his huge cock. I walked over to Jim and knelt down in front of him, reached out with both of my hands and started stroking his huge manhood. With both of my hands wrapped around his cock, I slowly stroked the entire length as I was amazed how big and hard it was.

Debbie took a seat in another chair and started masturbating as she watched me stroke her husband's giant cock.

Debbie then commanded me to start sucking his cock. I turned to look at her, she nodded her head, I turned back to his cock then slipped my mouth over the head of his cock. It was definitely more than a mouthful as I couldn't get but a few inches of cock into my mouth. Jim moaned as I sucked as much as I could get into my mouth and I kept stroking him while I sucked him. Then, Jim stood up, held my head and started fucking my mouth. He kept getting deeper and deeper into my mouth and eventually into my throat. As soon as he hit my throat, I started gagging. There was so much cock going down my throat I couldn't stop gagging and I couldn't breath properly. I felt like throwing up and spitting up.

Debbie was enjoying the sight of me being face fucked as she was moaning and sighing while rubbing herself vigorously.

Jim noticed that I was struggling to breath so he stopped the fucking and pulled his cock out of my mouth. He asked if I was okay, and I nodded as big strands of thick, sticky saliva was dripping from my mouth.

As I recovered from the face fucking, Debbie had positioned herself on the floor right in front of me laying down on her back with her legs bent and spread wide open.

She said, "I want you to lick my pussy."

So I got down on the floor, put my face right in her pussy. I started licking her entire crotch area, out and around her pussy, her inner thighs, her perineum, then her butt hole. She squealed as I stuck my tongue into her ass and wiggled it around inside her anus. I ate her ass for a few minutes, then moved on to her dripping wet pussy. She was leaking pussy juice that flowed to her ass then dripped to the floor.

She tasted so good, I couldn't get enough of her pussy as I devoured it, covering her entire pussy with my mouth and darting my tongue in and out of her vagina. Then, finally started flicking and sucking her swollen clit. This drove her crazy as she arched her back and moaned loudly with excitement. I then slid two fingers into her sopping wet vagina and finger fucked her. I kept this up as I could tell she was about to cum.

Debbie then yelled out, "Oh my god, I'm going to cum, oh shit, oh fuck, here I cum!"

She let out a shrieking, "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, I'M CUMMING!"

Her body starting shaking and convulsing uncontrollably as she was cumming and she also squirted from her vagina and she bucked and shook.

She slowly came down from her explosive orgasm as she laid limp on the floor, moaning and groaning as if she was in pain.

Jim was so totally turned on watching this event unfold in front of him, he waved me over and said, "You need to get me off, give me a hand-job right now!"

So I grabbed his cock with both of my hands and started stroking him. I had a good rhythm going as I could hear Jim sighing and squirming a little.

After a few moments of giving him a good stroke, Jim yelled out, "Here I cum!"

I could feel his cock start to pulse and quiver as he was about to cum. All of a sudden with a couple of big jerks, he started shooting his thick gooey semen all over my face and chest. He kept cumming and cumming, splattering his semen everywhere, I've never seen so much cum in my life.

When he finished, he collapsed and said, "Wow, I don't think I've ever cum that much before."

I looked at him and said, "Yeah, it's dripping everywhere like you spilled a glass of milk."

It took a few minutes before everyone was coherent and awake, but both Jim and Debbie had experienced something special like never before. They said that the whole idea about playing with a teenager was a secret fantasy they talked about that has come true.

As I didn't cum yet, when everyone went to bed, I had to jack-off to relieve myself. The orgasm I had was like no other, I spurted so much cum, I couldn't believe how much I came.

To be continued...