All Comments on 'Lifestyle Boundaries Expanded'

by sangovese

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
PimankoPimankoabout 4 years ago
Loving Wives Too Generic

I agree that the author miscategorized the story. It would have been more appropriate to have put it under “Group Sex.”

However, the misuse of the Loving Wives category raises a wider issue: It is far too generic. Almost anything that involves a wife could be shoehorned into this category. In my view, this category should be split up into into smaller parts such as Cheating and Sharing/Hot Wives.

At the very least, Literotica should amend its description of this category to replace the word 'swinging' with 'cheating'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
@Anonymous 'Wrong Category'

You might care to have another go at your comment. What with editing, proofreading and spelling mistakes together with (apparent) repetition, it doesn't make any sense. I'm not sure it does without all those errors either but you could give us a chance to assess that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Five stars

Don't be bothered by the "reviews" that lecture you about the site's categories. Here's all you need to know, as it expressed by the sites OWNERS (who are the only ones who have any right to state rules here, since it's NOT a public forum, NOT a democracy, but a private enterprise.

In the list of categories on the opening page of the site, the LOVING WIVES category is very clearly - and very liberally - defined for us: "Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

So simple, so clear - and yet some people just can't seem to sort it out.

Enjoyed your story. It paralleled our real life story and was fun to read.

Looking forward to lots more from you. Damn the dimwits - full speed ahead!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Laughably bad way to end a marriage

I wonder how many STD's she'll have by the time the divorce goes thru? No man with an ounce of pride or self respect stays married to the cunt. Horribly written trash.

1 star

KingBandorKingBandorabout 4 years ago

When I read the part about couples massages, then it turned out it was 3 massaging one. When the guys massaged each other, I figured there be some dudes sucking dick before long.

No warning of gay sex in the tags.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

Story kept me coming back to finish. Hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loving wives indulging in Group Sex.

Okay a couple of bits perhaps not quite on message, and having enjoyed a big cock, will she eventually become his sub. Questions yes. But it is about lifestyles and boundaries. Will they go too far? Is there a point when the two couples swap partners and remain friends. Don’t know. But there is no malice. No hiding. No deceit. So yes this a story about two loving wives and their partners. Better mention I gave five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amy is now a big cock whore. She will try to deny it, but its too late for her . . .

or their marriage. Oh it will be fun for a while, as long as they can find more big cock swap couples. But eventually she will be getting big cock where ever and whenever she can arrange it, with husband or eventually behind his back. He is useless to her now, and once he realizes that it will be a steady swirl down the toilet.

Write that part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5* Great Start please continue

Just don’t go cuck or sub.

Plenty of other avenues available.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One more thing ..,....

If you ever write another chapter, make it a true full swap, with the two guys screwing each other. Full 5 stars.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 4 years ago
The ending spoiled it for me

So she unilaterally decided to change their rules, no discussion, no consultation or even a quick check with husband. Then compounded this by going for more first thing in the morning. No respect at all for husband.

patilliepatillieabout 4 years ago
Heavy on the descriptive sex

but lite on insights into people's thinking. Why did Jeff and Molly not have much PIV sex? What is Molly's master plan, if she has one as the piece appears to foreshadow?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brilliant

Hi John and Amy, just found and read your story - absolutely loved it - the slow progression and build up was brilliant, and the fabulous experiences you have shares with Molly and Jeff were very hot, and very sexy. You are both super lucky to share the experiences, and I look forward to the next updates.

I'm heading now to read your earlier story - if it's half as good, it will still be amazing.

Have a fun weekend.

John (Dunedin, New Zealand) 64 yrs old

mcatomcatoover 3 years ago
Loved it

I thoroughly enjoyed your story! Keep up the great work!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Seamen

My wife wants to meet those "dripping seamen!"!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous