Lifestyle Boundaries Expanded

Story Info
Couple explores the lifestyle and wife opens up.
20.8k words
4.61
51.3k
67

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sangovese
sangovese
697 Followers

My wife Amy and I started exploring the lifestyle several years ago after a night of watching some porn. In the middle of the video, the topic of fantasies and past sexual encounters came up. There was a threesome scene in the video, and I mentioned how much fun I had had with two married women a year or two before we met. It was after my first marriage split up and shortly before meeting Amy. Her interest in the details of how it all worked led me to ask her if she were interested in trying a threesome, thinking she would enjoy being the center of two men's attention.

Shortly after, the MFM threesome scene was a scene of two women getting it on. Blushing, she said she wasn't interested in an MFM threesome, but the current scene on the screen was a fantasy of hers from as far back as she could remember. She explained that she had always been attracted to women, specifically petite brunette women, ever since she first discovered how to masturbate and would fantasize about being with a sexy brunette with big breasts.

My wife Amy is a five-foot-seven-inch blonde, with a very sexy figure, big perky enhanced breast, and a heart-shaped ass when she bends over. Yummy.

Naturally, I pushed the topic and asked if she would be interested in acting on her fantasy. She was excited about the thought but said she wasn't sure she would be ok with me having sex with the other woman. She was sure the other woman would eventually want to fuck in an FMF 3some.

I suggested what if we found a couple where the other wife was interested in exploring her bi side as well? We could limit our play to the ladies playing with each other while we lucky men watch, and then we could finish up the playtime with our partners, the four of us all in the same bed.

Amy thought about that and hesitantly agreed it might be pretty fun, even if she was nervous.

Naturally, I was all over making this happen; I quickly signed us up on one of the lifestyle sites and began searching for a compatible couple.

We searched through online profiles describing they were looking to explore this adventure at the same pace as us. More specifically, finding a couple interested in some girl-girl play with the possibility of a soft swap if the chemistry was right between everybody. We both agreed that a full swap situation was not on our radar for this sexual adventure.

We quickly discovered it wasn't going to be as easy as we thought. For this to work, Amy wanted to be attracted to both the husband and wife.

All too often, the online profile we would have interest in was either fake, or it would be a lonely man pretending his wife and him were involved in the lifestyle. In reality, she had no idea her husband was posting private photos of her all over the internet. We learned very early on to request to meet right away when we found a couple we were interested in, and they had expressed interest in us.

We came across these issues before we learned how to vet profiles on the site. Many profiles had very sexy photos of the female half and no pictures of the male, or there were inferior quality photos of the male. We were quickly learning that finding a real couple and a four-way chemistry connection would be trying and require patience.

Eventually, we found a couple that agreed to meet, and we met for a casual lunch. We clicked right away, and there was instant 4-way chemistry. The wife was a very sexy petite brunette with a great body. Amy was just as attracted to the husband as she was to the wife. I knew Amy having an attraction to the other husband was important if there was any hope of our lifestyle play expanding to more than girl-girl play. Plus, I knew it would help Amy let go a bit more if she found the husband attractive as well.

The first couple, Karen and Mark that we clicked with were a lot of fun. After meeting them for lunch, Amy and I both agreed we liked them and would like to have them over for dinner and see where things might go between the four of us.

Being our first exploration into the lifestyle, we wanted to make sure they were on board with girl-girl play as our primary goal and no swapping between the husbands and wives.

We had Karen and Mark over for dinner, and the chemistry between all four of us was evident from the moment they walked in the door. As we exchanged greeting hugs and kisses, the kisses were on the lips, and tongues quickly explored each other's mouths. The night was off to a good start.

I had an erection all through dinner. Amy whispered to me more than once how nervous she was, and she felt like a teenager on her first date.

Dinner was fast and straightforward, as it was evident everybody wanted to get onto dessert.

To loosen things up, Amy suggested a game of strip pool.

Simple game, everybody picks three numbers out of a bag, corresponding to a pool ball. If that ball got knocked in, you have to remove an article of clothing. By the time your final ball got hit in, you have to be completely naked. Now since there were 4 of us and 15 balls, three balls would not get picked. These become wild cards. If you knock in one of these, you get to direct one of the other three people to do something to themselves or someone else; the only caveat being, you can't direct them to do something to you.

For having a pool table in our family room, you would think Amy and I would at least be decent at the game but quite the contrary. Amy and I were the first to end up completely naked, not that I was complaining.

Karen was in just her bra and panties when the first wild card ball was knocked in by her husband; he directed Karen to kiss each of Amy's exposed breasts and suck on her nipples for 15 seconds.

Amy looked at me with a look of both excitement and nervousness as Karen approached her. During our lunch together, Karen and Mark told us that they had some limited lifestyle experience. Karen shared that she also enjoyed time with women.

Karen didn't hesitate to follow up on Marks's wild card direction.

Karen leaned into Amy and gave her a very passionate kiss on the lips, while at the same time reaching up and holding one of my wife's D cup breasts in her hand. Karen then broke off the kiss and proceeded to kiss her way down Amy's neck until her tongue found one of Amy's nipples and sucked it into her mouth.

Amy immediately let out a deep-throated moan. Watching my wife have her hard nipples sucked by this beautiful brunette woman caused my cock, which was already growing hard, to spring to its full 7" length.

When Karen broke off her sucking of Amy's nipples, I heard Karen say to Amy while looking directly at my erection, "It seems your husband is enjoying this as much as I am Amy."

Things progressed rather quickly from that point on. It was still Mark's turn to shoot; he quickly sank Karen's remaining ball, which led to her removing her panties and bra, exposing her very neatly trimmed pussy and her dark brown nipples with rock hard nipples.

Mark quickly tried to knock in another of the wild card balls but missed, and it was my turn to next.

Karen and Amy, now sitting next to each other with their hands wandering over each other's bodies, both started cheering me on to sink Mark's remaining ball, so he would join the rest of us naked.

Surprisingly I was able to make the shot, and now all 4 of us were naked. It was a bit of an awkward moment then as we knew what we wanted to do but didn't know how to get it started.

Amy spoke up and suggested we move into the living room and pull out the hide-a-bed. The two women quickly got on the bed together while Mark and I sat on either side of them and watched.

Amy and Karen quickly embraced each other and started making out with Karen on top of Amy. Their hands were all over each other. When Karen's hand made its way down between my wife's legs and found Amy's clit, Amy screamed out, "OH GOD YES."

Karen was on top with one hand, fingering Amy and the other massaging her breast. I was dying to get my hands and mouth on Karen's tits. That was not to happen on this night.

The scene of my wife making out with another woman for the first time is burned into my memory forever.

In the middle of the two of them making out, Karen said to Amy, "Oh my, you are soaking wet for your husband's cock."

I laughed and said, "I don't think I have anything to do with her being so wet right now, Karen, that is all you."

The ladies kept at each other, and eventually, I watched as Amy's fingers found their way down between Karen's legs and into her wetness, which caused a deep moan from Karen, and the two of them started grinding on each other's hands and sucking each other's breast. I could tell Amy was getting wound up and wondered how long she would last before wanting to be fucked.

No sooner had the thought entered my mind that Amy blurted out that she needed to be fucked.

Karen rolled off of Amy, and the two ladies laid there, caressing each other breast as I climbed up on the bed and got between my wife's legs. Mark did the same with Karen. It was very erotic having sex with Amy while having Mark and Karen right next to us, fucking as well.

Our first lifestyle experience was terrific, and we were now hooked and wanted more. Amy and I fucked like rabbits for the next three weeks until we could get together again with Karen and Mark.

This time we planned to spend the weekend at their place, do some wine tasting during the day and then have dinner. They had a pool table as well, so we attempted to play strip pool again, but as soon as someone got directed to remove an article of clothing (which was me), I just said, "Oh hell," and took off all my clothes. Karen, Amy, and Mark quickly followed suit. The ladies immediately went at each other on top of the pool table.

Our play progressed to swapping partners for some kissing and fingering. On the drive over, Amy had explicitly made a point of telling me she didn't want things to progress to oral sex with them this weekend, but she was ok with Karen and me making out and that she was excited to make out with Mark and hold and stroke his cock.

I couldn't say HELL YES, fast enough.

We had a great weekend with them, and the sex play was a lot of fun. We were up late playing the first night, and then we all got naked again on Sunday afternoon and played some more. Something must have happened during our stay as while they said they had a great time and were looking forward to seeing us again, attempts to get together with them went unanswered. It was our first ghosting in the lifestyle; something we learned later was frequent in the lifestyle.

Later on, we discovered through some other lifestyle couples that knew Karen and Mark that Karen was looking for a full swap, and I guess we weren't moving fast enough for them, or she wasn't interested in pursuing it with me.

It was back to the drawing board or more back to the lifestyle websites to find a couple. We had now been exploring for almost a year, and we couldn't believe that it was this difficult to find another couple moving at the same pace as us in this sexual adventure. We thought that we would have met at least one couple to join us on a sexy vacation by now.

We had met a couple early on in our search, Trish, and Brent and we liked them. We had only a medium attraction to Trish and Brent at the time though

They contacted us out of the blue and asked if we were interested in getting together for dinner.

We agreed. It was a fascinating drive to Trish and Brent's house that night as we both had foggy memories as to what they were all about and the level of play they expected. Our nervousness of being newbies in the lifestyle had subsided by now, and we figured we would have a fun dinner with them, get to know them better and who knows where it would lead.

Dinner was fun, and it seemed we had a lot more in common with them than we initially thought, which helped with the four-way chemistry. We had brought a bottle of wine, and they had two bottles of champagne waiting when we arrived. By the time we finished dinner, all the wine, we were all feeling pretty loose. When they suggested, we get naked and give each other massages. There was no hesitation from Amy or me. They had mentioned during dinner how erotic a couple's massage could be with the right couple.

We had never even thought of a couple's massage, but it sure sounded like fun to me. It turned out to be extremely erotic. Three people massaging one person, six hands all over the lucky person on the table, hands exploring every inch of their body, and then being the one doing the exploring was just as equally erotic. (It was so erotic and fun that the next day we ordered a massage table of our own.)

It didn't take long before the women paid particular attention to the men's cocks while the men's hands and fingers got no resistance from the women when the men's fingers explored and stroked their pussies.

It was a bit awkward to be massaging a guy, but we kept our hands to each other's backs and shoulders when we were on our stomachs. When we rolled onto our backs, we massaged the other guy's feet and watched the wives massage the other husband's cock.

Amy's boundaries had loosened up quite a bit that night. As soon as Brent rolled over onto his back, and his erection was sticking up, her hands quickly went to Brent's hard cock. It was super erotic watching her stroke his big hard cock; she looked mesmerized by it as she ran her hands from the base of his shaft up to his swollen cock head and then down to the base. As Amy massaged Brent's cock, she moved closer to the table where Brent's hand laid. She lifted up onto her toes and parted her legs, giving him access to slide a hand between her legs. It didn't take much imagination to know when his fingers found her clit, as she let out a low groan that I know all too well.

I watched as she continued to stroke Brent's hard cock while his fingering of her pussy was making her hotter and hornier.

Trish seeing how hot Amy was getting with her grip on Brent's cock, said, "I bet your mouth could massage that a lot better than your hand, Amy."

Without hesitating, Amy leaned down and took Brent's swollen cock in her mouth. Sucking his fat cock head into her mouth, she drove her mouth down his shaft as far as she could, engulfing three-quarters of his shaft.

Brent and I are about the same size, he is a bit longer, but I am thicker. It was very erotic watching my wife give another man a blow job for the first time in our marriage.

My cock was throbbing and rock hard, watching her take as much of him in her mouth as possible. Trish was now standing right next to me and leaned into me to kiss me and, at the same time, grabbed my hard cock and started stroking it slowly from base to head. My hands immediately began running all over her sexy body and eventually worked one of my hands down to her ass and grabbed her round ass firmly in my hand.

I was so engrossed in making out with Trish and the feel of her soft, warm hands stroking up and down my shaft I almost missed Brent telling Amy she needed to stop sucking his cock because he was close and he didn't want to blow his load yet.

My wife pulled off Brent's cock and, while smiling at Brent, said, "Glad you enjoyed that."

Amy then turned to Trish and suggested that Trish go next as it is only fair for being such gracious hosts and sharing her husband's hard cock.

Brent rolled off the table, his hard cock sticking out all shiny from my wife's saliva. As he stood up, he put his hand that had just been fingering Amy's pussy up to Trish; she hungrily sucked his fingers into her mouth while looking at Amy and smiling.

As Brent removed his fingers from Trish's mouth, I heard her purr out, how yummy Amy tasted, and was hoping she would get a better taste before the night was over.

Trish quickly laid down on the table face down with her legs slightly parted, which showed off her spectacular firm round ass as well as her swollen wet pussy; her pussy lips were fully engorged and sticking out of her tight pink slit.

I wanted to dive face-first between her soft thighs but knew I had to follow Amy's lead. We thought this night was going just to be a casual dinner; Amy hadn't given me any rules on what we could and couldn't do tonight. I watched her suck Brent's cock like a hungry slut earlier, but I wasn't sure that meant I could eat out Trish's pretty little pussy. So, I restrained myself for the moment and just massaged Trish's back taking, every coo and moan from her to work my hands down her back to her butt.

Brent wasn't wasting any time, he immediately started massaging Trish's pussy, and there was no hiding how much Trish was enjoying his fingers rubbing her swollen pussy lips and eventually clit. Brent looked at Amy and, without saying anything, made it clear she should replace his hands with hers.

Amy quickly stroked and rubbed one of her hands down Trish's side and over her ass until her hand slid down between Trish's thighs. Trish lifted her hips off the table to meet Amy's hand, and I watched as my wife buried a finger deep inside Trish's swollen pussy.

At the same time, Amy reached over and grabbed hold of Brent's hard cock with her free hand, and began stroking his shaft.

Amy's fingering of Trish got her worked up, and she said she was ready to turn over onto her back.

When she rolled over because I was standing at the head of the massage table, my hard cock was right in her face as she lifted her head to roll over onto her back.

Trish looked up at me with her big brown eyes, opened her mouth, and sucked my cock head into her mouth as well as the precum I was dripping. It was a quick little suck; it felt amazing while at the same time, she licked up all the precum I was dripping.

When she got settled on her back, Trish said to Brent, "babe, not sure which one tastes better, Amy or John, think I am going to have to taste them both some more."

I was enjoying Trish's open forwardness.

Now on her back, Brent spread her legs wide and immediately buried his face between them. That sent Trish into a wild, moaning state. Amy was all over Trish's breast, kissing them and sucking her nipples.

Brent looked up at me from his wife's pussy and gave me a wink, which I took as my cue to take his place between Trish's legs. I quickly moved in-between Trish's legs and began licking and sucking on her pussy. Her clit was so swollen; it was screaming for me to suck it into my mouth.

I swear I had only been eating her for 15 or 20 seconds when she started to cum, and she kept cumming the entire time I sucked on her pussy lips and clit. When I slid my tongue deep inside, she began bucking her hips into my face and almost broke my nose; it would have been worth a broken nose, to be honest. It was a total turn on to make her cum so wildly.

Eventually, she got to the point that she couldn't take anymore and grunted out for me to stop as she squeezed her legs together around my head. Trish was a sweaty mess.

It was now my turn to be on the table. Needless to say, as good as it felt lying on my stomach, having my back massaged, I wanted to get onto my back so that my erection was on display and could get some attention from the ladies.

As I rolled over, Trish was on my right side, standing right next to my hand, which I quickly moved in-between her legs and began fingering her again. She had a hold of my cock and was stroking it as I fingered her. Trish started shaking and quickly bent down and took my cock in her mouth. It was amazing; her mouth was so hot as she sucked my cock very hard. It felt great.

I looked over to see Amy was bent over at her hips on the table's left side and helped Trish suck my cock. Whenever Trish took her mouth off my cock, Amy would suck into her mouth. I was in heaven, two sexy ladies sucking me at the same time. I noticed that Brent had moved in behind Amy. With her bent over like she was, I knew that Brent's cock was very close to entering my wife, especially as wet as she was, he wouldn't get any resistance if he pushed his cock head into my wife's pussy.

sangovese
sangovese
697 Followers