Lifestyle Boundaries Expanded Ch. 02

Story Info
Couples exploration of the lifestyle takes a wild turn.
18.5k words
4.75
18k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sangovese
sangovese
697 Followers

Cuddling back up to me and purring while Molly stroked my now raging hard-on, she climbed up on top of me and straddled my throbbing rod while slowly sliding her well-fucked pussy down onto me. As sore as my cock was, it felt amazing as she took me entirely inside her and rode me slowly until I came one more time for the night. As I drifted off to sleep, I wondered if she would eventually be as tight as she was before Jeff plowed her.

The next morning, I was awoken by Molly climbing on top of me and slowly lowering herself down onto my morning hard-on. She looked like an angel as she lowered her hot tight pussy down onto my shaft, and her perfect round tits jiggled as she bottomed out on me.

Smiling at me, she said, "Morning, handsome, your horny wife kicked me out of bed. It seems her cunt needed a good morning stretch, and my pussy needed you, filling it up with your beautiful cock. Amy said you always had some beautiful morning wood I would enjoy. She wasn't lying. I meant what I said last night, John, I never knew it could feel so go to be fucked. Your cock fits my pussy perfectly."

The day was off to a great start.

Molly proceeded to fuck me so hard. When I finally blew my load deep inside her tight pussy; my entire body went limp.

Molly rolled off of me and quickly snuggled up to me, draping one of her legs over my thigh. I could feel the heat from her hot wet pussy on my thigh, my cum leaking out of her pussy as she purred into my ear.

She then said something that struck me a bit odd.

"MMMM John, I do so enjoy it when we make love. It is the best. You make me cum so hard; I can't get enough," she said.

"Make Love? We are just fucking," I thought to myself. Maybe she didn't realize what she was saying in the heat of the moment.

Molly quickly fell back asleep.

I rolled out of bed and went into our closet. I put on a pair of shorts and a shirt. Then tiptoed past Molly while she slept soundly in our bed and headed downstairs.

As I passed the guest room, I peeked in and saw Jeff ramming my wife's swollen cunt with that big fat cock of his as she moaned for him to fuck her harder.

In mid-stroke, Jeff turned and saw me watching. I gave him a wink and a thumbs up. He smiled back at me and went back to pounding away at my wife's cunt.

I continued down the hall and downstairs to the kitchen. I got the coffee going, and then I looked around for brunch stuff.

If the other three were as hungry as me, I knew they would be starving when they came downstairs.

As I waited for the coffee to finish, I went outside to check on the hot tub and clean up the bottles and food we had left outside last night. I finished cleaning up the mess we left out by the pool and went back into the house just as Jeff came downstairs.

Jeff hadn't bothered to put on pants, and his massive chubby semi flaccid cock was swaying from side to side as he walked towards me in the kitchen.

Even though I had seen his cock several times and had held it in my hand and mouth, I still couldn't help but stare at it as he walked towards me.

"John, you're starting to give me a complex," Jeff said, which broke my staring.

With a laugh, I said, "sorry, brother, wish I was carrying around a hammer-like that; it is obvious Amy wishes I was as well.

We both laughed, and I told Jeff the coffee was ready.

Jeff asked, "Is the hot tub still on? I could use a nice long soak. Believe it or not, I am pretty wiped out. Been a long time since I got worked out the way Amy worked me out."

"Yep, I was thinking of getting in myself. Thought you and the girls would be sleeping for a while," I said.

"Oh, the girls were getting in the shower when I came downstairs, so we may not see them for some time. If I know Molly and her attraction to Amy," Jeff said with a big smile on his face.

"OK, let's head out to the tub; they can join us when they come down," I said.

We went out to the tub and got in.

We chit chatted for a while, and I tried to get him to tell me what he did for work, but he was just as evasive with his answer as the last time I asked.

"Did you turn the heat up on the tub this morning? It seems way hotter than yesterday." Jeff asked.

I responded with, "no, it is the same temp I always keep it at, 101 degrees."

Before I finished, Jeff got up and sat on the edge of the tub with his legs still in the water.

I found myself staring at his cock again, and I got that tingling feeling in my balls as I did. Jeff's big cock was mostly erect now.

Jeff caught me looking at his cock again and said, "John was last night really, the first time you sucked cock?"

I tensed up a bit with the question and said, "Yep, I never thought I would ever hold another man's cock, let alone suck his cock."

Jeff said, "Well, you could have fooled me; I can honestly say it was in the top 3 blow jobs I have ever had. Don't tell Molly that, by the way."

I couldn't stop staring at his cock, which now was fully erect and sticking out in front of him.

Jeff noticed me staring and licking my lips and said, "Any chance you want to do it again? I mean, I'd be up for it if you are?"

Laughing at him while staring at his massive erection, I said, "Well, it for sure looks like you are up."

I couldn't believe it; Jeff was asking me to give him another blow job. Even more unbelievable was that I was getting excited about it. I could feel my cock getting rock hard, and my balls were tingling again.

I felt like I was watching a movie as I reached out and wrapped my hand around the base of his thick cock.

Then his cock was in my mouth, and I was sucking it further and further into my mouth until his swollen cock head was rubbing against the back of my throat.

I couldn't believe it; this wasn't a lost bet this time. This time I was sucking his big cock because I wanted to. I was giving Jeff a blow job, something I thought I would never do, let alone that I would want to and like it.

I started sliding my mouth up and down his cock. At the same time, keeping a firm grip on the base of his thick shaft. I have huge hands, and his thick cock filled my grip.

I was getting into it, and with my free hand, I started jerking my own hard cock.

Jeff was grunting and encouraging me, saying how good it felt, and it was one of the best head jobs he has ever had.

I felt his shaft start to tense up in my hand, as well as his bulbous cock head swell up even further in my mouth.

I knew he was close to blowing his load, and I should pull off his cock, but while my mind was telling me one thing, my mouth wasn't about to let go of his cock.

As he started to go rigid, I drove my mouth down as far as I could on his cock. Jeff's cock head was now firmly pushed into my throat.

I felt Jeff start to shake and tense up, and I knew he was about to cum. I wanted to pull off his cock, but my body wasn't reacting. I just held his cock in my mouth.

Then I felt his first stream of cum shoot out of his cock and fill my mouth. I didn't want to swallow his load, but my mouth stretched so tight around his shaft that I couldn't spit out his cum. Then I felt the second huge stream of his cum shoot into my mouth. My mouth was stuffed full of his cock. I could tell he hadn't finished cumming yet, and with my body not reacting to my attempts to pull off his fat cock, I swallow his load as I continued to suck on his glorious fat cock.

I kept sucking his cock as I felt him continue to empty his full load in my mouth.

"MY OH MY, it seems we can't leave you two alone for a second, you naughty boys." I heard Molly say in a far-off voice.

Her voice snapped me back to reality, and I pulled my mouth off of Jeff's fat cock just as he erupted with his final stream of cum, shooting it onto my chin.

I looked up and over to see Molly and Amy standing there, smiling, and both were clapping.

Amy said, "I win, pay up, Molly. I knew John would suck that fat cock again. You didn't even have to make a bet this time."

"Not so fast, girlfriend. That was only half of our bet." Molly said in response.

Both girls climbed in the hot tub, and Molly climbed into my lap and planted a deep passionate kiss on me. Her tongue was exploring my mouth.

"Mmm, I can taste BB's sweet cum in your mouth, you stud," Molly said.

"BB?" That's an odd nickname for her husband, wonder what it stands for, I thought.

Molly then moved over to Jeff and took his semi-hard cock in her hand as she leaned down and sucked the entire length of his fat flaccid cock into her mouth.

It occurred to me just then that it was the first time since we had met Jeff and Molly that she was giving Jeff a blow job or paying any attention at all to his massive cock.

She continued to suck Jeff's cock until she got it good and hard. Then she released it from her mouth and bent over the edge of the hot tub with her gorgeous round ass in the air and her pretty pink pussy open.

Looking back over her shoulder at Jeff, she said, "Come on, stud, and let's see how much of that big fuck stick of yours you can get in this cunt. It's not as fat sloppy a cunt as Amy has, but go for it."

Amy was sitting next to me now and slowly stroking my hard cock as we watched Jeff move in behind Molly and aim his fat purple cock head at Molly's swollen pussy lips.

He rubbed his cock head up and down Molly's slit, opening up her engorged pink lips.

When Jeff felt he was ready, he began to push his cock into Molly's opening. She instantly started grunting and shaking.

Amy started jerking my cock harder as Jeff began to enter Molly. I could tell Amy was wishing she was the one bent over in front of Jeff right now as she was feverishly fingering herself at the same pace she was jerking on my hard cock.

I held my breath as I watched Jeff's fat cock head disappear inside Molly's pussy. Molly's tight little pink slit stretched wide open as Jeff continued to plow his thick fuck stick into her pussy.

It wasn't turning me on to watch Molly open up and take Jeff's big cock inside her swollen hole. The opposite of when I watched Amy get railed by Jeff. It was somewhat confusing. I loved watching my wife spread her legs for Jeff and take him balls deep.

Just then, Molly screamed out, "OH Fuck, Stop Stop Stop. Pull it out of me right now, BB! We can't be doing this right now."

That snapped me out of my thoughts about being jealous. At the same time, I realized Amy was jerking on my cock so hard it started to hurt. She was rubbing my cock raw. But what the hell did Molly mean by, "can't be doing this right now?" why not, I wondered.

Amy was going wild finger fucking herself as she watched. When Amy heard Molly's scream for Jeff to stop fucking her, she immediately jumped up and pushed Molly out of the way and spread her legs for Jeff.

Jeff didn't miss a stroke; he plunged his long fat cock straight into my wife's spread open pussy and began hammering away.

Amy was going wild and screamed out, "Fuck that cunt, you big-cocked bastard. Give me all you have; my cunt belongs to you. OH fuck, I am going to cum already."

Molly immediately moved over to me, and I noticed she had tears in her eyes. She kissed me and said, "I shouldn't have done that; not now, you think I would remember."

Molly then straddled me, and while looking at me with fire in her eyes, she reached down between us and guided my rock-hard cock up into her pussy.

"This cock fits my hungry cunt perfectly, though," Molly said as she slowly slid her body down onto my shaft.

When she hit bottom on my shaft, Molly's head snapped back, and she moaned out, "Don't move, you feel so good inside me right now."

I had to agree; she felt terrific. I had been inside her several times since yesterday, but this time felt the best. Molly's pussy was on fire. Even after Jeff had stretched her slit to its limits, I could feel her squeezing my cock inside her.

Molly leaned in and kissed me as she whispered in my ear, "Making love with you is the best, John. I can't get enough of you. Put your seed deep inside me."

Then she started grinding back and forth on my shaft. I could feel the head of my cock rubbing back and forth over her cervix, which enlisted moans of pleasure from her.

"OH fuck, fuck me, baby. I belong to you. Use me, John." Molly grunted out.

I could tell she was getting worked up and close to her climax, as was I.

What seemed like a mile away, I heard Amy scream out, "Do it, you big-cocked stud, empty your load in my hungry cunt."

Molly leaned down and moaned into my ear, "I want your load in me too. Oh, fuck do it, cum inside me. I am so......."

She didn't finish her sentence as she grunted and started shaking out of control.

From the way, she was shaking, and her pussy was contracting on my shaft, I knew she was having a very intense orgasm.

That sent me over the top, and I drove up into her contracting pussy and began emptying my load deep inside her pulsating cunt.

She collapsed into my arms as I held her tight to me and listened to panting breath.

I looked over her shoulder just in time to see Jeff drive his thick cock so deep into my wife's cunt that he almost pushed out of the hot tub.

Amy was going wild, and I could tell she was cumming all over Jeff's thick shaft.

Molly was still sitting in my lap, purring into my ear about how good I felt inside her tight pussy, my semi-hard cock still buried inside her slit. She turned to look at Jeff and Amy just as Jeff pulled his shrinking fat cock out of my wife. Leaving her pussy lips splayed wide open and thick gooey streams of Jeff's load dripping down her slit.

Molly jumped out of my lap and quickly went over to Jeff and grabbed his slimy cock.

I watched as Molly leaned down and took his freshly fucked cock in her mouth and began licking and sucking him.

Looking over at Amy, she said, "Your cunt tastes delicious all over Jeff's cock, you horny slut. Your cunt is full of his load; I can see it dripping out of your cunt."

Then Molly looked up at Jeff and said, "Jeff, Amy, and I think you owe John a favor for this morning. It's only fair; he has given you two head jobs. It's your turn now."

Jeff, while looking at me, said, "Sorry, John, but that is just not going to happen. I am not about to give you a blow job."

Shaking my head in agreement with Jeff, I said, "no worries here."

Jeff went on and said, "I would rather take it in the ass than suck cock."

Molly looked at me and said, "Well, John? How do you feel about fucking Jeff in the ass?

Molly turned to Amy and said, "Amy, Jeff enjoys a toy in his ass as much as John does. Jeff has his very own dildo he fucks himself with, plus a butt plug that he usually has in his ass."

Jeff was turning beet red at Molly's comment. I noticed that his cock had gotten rock hard and was now sticking up out of the water.

"Oh, come on, Jeff, Amy already asked why your ass is so smooth, so I told her you to get it waxed regularly," Molly said.

I looked at Jeff and could see he was visibly embarrassed now.

Jeff stuttered out, "I didn't say I WANTED to take it in the ass; I said I would "rather." A significant difference between the two."

Amy was sitting next to Jeff and noticed his raging hard-on sticking up out of the water and said, "Your cock seems to like the idea, Jeff. You just blew a huge load in me, and you are already rock hard at the idea of John sticking his cock in your ass."

Molly and Amy were getting into it now.

"Why don't we get out of the tub and continue this topic" Molly added.

We all climbed out of the tub, and now there was no hiding Jeff's monster erection.

Molly said, "Jeff, come on. Look at how hard your cock is at the thought of it? You will love John's real cock in your ass; it will feel better than your dildo. It is longer and thicker than the dildo I use on you all the time, but you will love it.

Jeff was now visibly uncomfortable.

He was about to respond to Molly, but she cut him off and said, "You know you want it. Trust me; a real cock feels way better than a dildo. You will love it, Jeff."

Jeff sheepishly said, "OK, but not right now, and John has to wear a condom. I don't want him cumming inside me."

I felt like I was having another out-of-body experience. Was Jeff seriously thinking about having me fuck him in the ass? I have never been much for ass play with women, let alone a guy, but the thought of shoving my cock into Jeff did make my balls tingle. Fucking this big cocked bastard like he is my bitch did have its appeal.

Fucking this big cocked guy in the ass did excite me, especially since he has turned my wife into his personal fuck toy.

Amy noticed my erection and said, "My my Molly, it seems our men are as bi as us girls. Jeff's cock is so hard it looks like it is going to explode, and John is already leaking precum at the thought of shoving his cock into Jeff's smooth ass."

Molly ran into the house and came back with the bottle of lube.

Jeff said, "Ah, I said OK, BUT later. Not right now."

Amy kissed Jeff and then grabbed his cock and said, "Oh come on stud, I can feel your cock throbbing in my hand. Stop pretending your ass isn't aching to be penetrated by John's thick cock."

Molly squirted a big glob of lube on her hand and rubbed it all over my cock. Her hand felt so good I almost blew my load right then.

She felt me tense up and immediately released my cock as she whispered to me, "Pace yourself, big fella, you need to last long enough to make BB blow his load when you are in there."

I thought, "Holy shit, this is going to happen."

Amy whispered something to Jeff as she led him over to the picnic table and made him bend over.

She leaned down and whispered in his ear again, and I saw him spread his feet. She gave his ass a little slap and then said, "That's it, baby, I know you want it. I am so wet for you. You can have my cunt again when John finishes with your ass."

In a very soft sensual voice, Molly kissed me and said, "You OK with this, my love?"

Her comment of "My love" was swimming around my head as I watched her squirt a massive glob of lube on Jeff's asshole.

Then she looked at me with fire in her eyes and motioned for me to come closer. She reached out and grabbed my cock, pulling me towards Jeff's lubed up ass.

It was all surreal as I walked up behind Jeff. My erection was throbbing now. I looked at Amy, and she was sitting on the bench in front of Jeff with legs spread and was wildly fingering herself.

For a split second, I thought, shit, my wife is a nymphomaniac.

Just then, Molly grabbed my cock and pushed it against Jeff's well-lubed asshole.

Sparks shot through my balls as I looked at Molly, and she had the most devilish look on her face.

"Do it, John. He wants it. Fuck this big cocked bastard's ass," Molly said.

With that, I pushed forward, and my cockhead slipped inside Jeff's ass. I was surprised how loose he was; he must wear that butt plug every day.

I heard Jeff grunt as I continued to drive more of my shaft into his inviting ass. His ass wasn't nearly as tight as Molly's pussy. It did feel good though, just then, I had the realization that I was fucking a guy in the ass, and I freaked out a bit.

What the hell was I doing?

Molly slapped my ass and said, "Keep going, John, shove your entire thick cock in there. Listen to Jeff; you are making him moan like a little bitch. He sounds just like Amy when she is getting her sloppy cunt rammed by his huge cock."

I looked up to see Amy shoving her fingers into her pussy. She looked like she was trying to get her entire hand in her snatch. Amy was out of control. Her eyes were the size of saucers as she watched me drive my stiff shaft into Jeff's ass.

"John, pull out of his ass for a second," Molly said.

Then Molly laid out a towel under Jeff and told Amy to lay down and spread her legs so Jeff could eat out Amy while she sucked his cock and I rammed my cock back into Jeff's ass." Molly was giving orders now, and her voice was very forceful.

sangovese
sangovese
697 Followers