Lifestyle Ch. 08-09: Clubs/Parties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Allison, you always have fun at the house parties. And I enjoy them, too. This will be expanding to a regular venue, instead of the ad hoc party invites."

"You sometimes seem to hover over me a little at the parties. If you're sure, then let's go have fun."

*****

When Steve and Allison arrived in the building lobby, they tried the elevator, but found it required a special code to go to the penthouse. Steve called their contact number, and the woman who answered gave them a code.

The elevator arrived opening into the foyer of the large main room of a suite. Large windows lined the wall to the left, giving a view of the city. There were several small sitting areas with couches and overstuffed chairs. There was a bar along the right wall, and on the far side of the room was an open hallway and several closed doors.

They were met by a tall, slim, attractive brunette in her mid-fifties. She was wearing black slacks with a white blouse, and a costume style mask covering her eyes and nose.

"Welcome. I'm Cheryl, and I'm in charge of our membership applications. You must be Allison and Steve."

"Yes," Allison said. "We're excited to be here. Gary made it sound fun and interesting when we talked at last month's meetup."

"This is a private club, and we don't invite just anyone to join. Due to some of our activities here, we need a higher level of discretion by our members. Tonight is sort of a tryout for your application to join. So, you'll find all of our regular members are wearing masks. And I'll ask you both to sign our nondisclosure agreement forms on the table there." Cheryl pointed to the table beside the elevator door.

When Steve picked up a clipboard with the form to start reading, Cheryl explained: "It's a standard form such as the ones you might find in government agencies. It just says this is a private club, and you don't have a right to be here, except as the members allow. It also explains that you cannot discuss anything you see or do here with anyone other than club members. Doing so will result in legal actions."

"What legal actions?" Steve asked.

"Our benefactor is rich. He owns this penthouse. He allows us to use this exclusively as The Circle clubhouse. And he has the financial means to basically 'sue the pants off' anyone who violates the rules. The only rule that really matters is you cannot talk about anything here to anyone, or The Club WILL financially ruin you."

"That's easy enough," Steve said as he signed the form. "I have a government Top Secret clearance, and I know how that works."

"Good. Then as soon as you've both signed the forms, step over to the bar there and Mark will give you whatever you'd like to drink. He can make anything. And the bar's stocked with everything you could want."

"Do I leave a credit card for an open tab?" Steve asked.

"Don't worry about it. Everything's paid by the club. And membership fees are based on a sliding scale, so we already know you can afford it."

"You ran a background check on us?" he asked.

"Of course. And if you didn't pass, you wouldn't be here. Go ahead and get a drink. Since you've signed the forms, we'll start your tour in about ten minutes."

*****

Steve and Allison walked over to the bar.

"Could I have a glass of Chardonnay?" Allison asked.

"Any particular winery? We have an extensive collection in the back."

"Please don't go to any trouble for me. I see you have a bottle of the J. Lohr handy, so I'll have that."

As the bartender handed her the glass, Steve said "I'll have a scotch, neat with a splash."

"Do you prefer the blends? We have Johnny Walker Blue. Or a single malt? And do you prefer the peat or oaks? We have a Talisker 18 for an Islay flavor or an Ardbeg 10 for a simpler taste, then there's Glenmorangie Signet for the highlands."

"Do you have Dewars?"

"Of course," the bartender said with a sarcastic tone, as he reached for a bottle under the counter. "I can also find a Johnny Walker Red, if that's more to your tastes," his sarcasm failing to make any impression on Steve.

With his drink in hand, Steve turned to look back toward the elevator. There was a big screen TV on the wall to the right of the elevator, separated from the elevators by a long planter. Two much older men probably in their nineties were sitting naked in recliners with drinks watching a porn video on the TV. Both men wore masks like Cheryl's, and one of them had a green oxygen tank beside his chair with a breathing tube to his nose.

The video showed a room full of naked masked men taking turns using an unmasked young woman sitting back in an exam chair. Her head was low enough for the guys to step up and shove their cocks in her mouth. Her legs were spread open with feet on stirrups with another masked guy using that end at the same time. The far walls of that room in the video held an assortment of vibrators and other toys of various sizes.

Another unmasked middle-aged woman near that wall of toys was on her knees, with a masked man holding her head and fucking her mouth as she bounced on the cock of a guy lying on the floor.

The video zoomed in for a closeup of the latest guy stepping to stand between the legs of the young girl. He applied a large amount of lube to his cock, then positioning the head at her puckered hole. When he shoved it into her ass, her head jerked up from the cock in her mouth. The sound had been turned down on the TV, and they couldn't make out what she said with her agonized expression. After a few jerks of her head, she soon laid back down and just opened her mouth awaiting the cock, while the guy began fucking her in the ass.

Steve watched the two older men remaining focused on the porn video, then looked at his wife. "Those two look like they've been here for decades watching fetish porn. They must have quite a large library of DVD's."

"That score board above the TV looks like they also enjoy sports, too," Allison noted.

The score board was the type you would see at a football stadium, with digital displays for the two team names above and the score below each name.

Allison looked around at the rest of the large room. There might have been over two dozen other people in there, with a few couples and small groups of single men. Everyone was wearing a mask, otherwise in various stages of dress, and half of them were wearing little else. There was one naked woman wearing a mask, holding a drink in one hand as she massaged the front of a guy's pants who was standing next to her.

"Yes. This is definitely a sex club," Allison replied, as she took a sip of her wine. "Are you sure you want to join?"

"We've been invited! We can always leave if you're not comfortable."

*****

"What's so special about them?" Cheryl asked her husband, as they looked across the room at Allison and Steve standing at the bar.

"I met Allison at the swinger meetup last month. She's talkative, friendly, and sounds exciting. But it was the feedback I got from several other guys who've played with them. It seems Allison has a very tight pussy, and when she orgasms, she goes on, and on, never stopping until the guy is too tired to continue."

"Hmmm. She might make an interesting addition to our membership. What about her husband?"

"Nothing impressive about him, from what I could gather. He does seem to interfere sometimes by hovering over his wife at parties. He might be something of a wet blanket, if he thinks his wife is having too much fun."

"You're taking a chance with these two. Maybe we should have hooked up with them outside of here. Do you really think we can turn him to play along?"

"Money talks. You see how pretentious he is with the way he dressed tonight. I told them this is a very casual place, and she understood."

"So, you want me and a few of the others to keep him busy and entertained tonight until you can recruit her?"

"You got it. I was also told Allison is up for anything. It's her husband who sometimes says 'No' to her suitors."

"OK. We'll do our best to keep him distracted. But you're not going to rape her. You know the rules."

"I know. From what I've heard and the discussion I had with her I doubt she'll ever say 'No'."

"Then I might break away from him to join you and see for myself."

*****

Gary and Cheryl walked over to the bar.

"Well, let's start your tour," Cheryl said. "I'll show you around, Steve. And Gary will take good care of Allison."

"We don't get the tour together?" Steve asked.

"Men and women have different tastes," Gary said. "We've found it's better to provide separate tours, grouping new women applicants together and the men together. But you two are lucky enough to be our only applicants here tonight. So, you'll each get a private tour.

Cheryl took Steve's hand and led him toward the hallway entrance. She glanced at another woman sitting near the hallway and nodded, sending an unspoken signal. That woman stood and walked over to another to whisper in her ear.

"You've noticed we have a fantastic view of the city from here," Cheryl said as she led Steve down the hallway. "Once you're a member, you're welcome here any time to use the facilities. We have special rooms set up for just about anything you might want."

She punched a code into a door keypad, and it opened to a room containing two massage tables. "Of course, the facility is for members only. But if you have a special occasion and would like to use any of the rooms privately with personal guests, that can be arranged."

"What do you mean, special occasion? I wouldn't take my wife to a sex club for an anniversary."

"You might be surprised what some wives want. Besides that, there might be times when you need to entertain business clients with discretion. And the club members can excel at providing a range of options." She led him further down the hallway to a door, opening that with a code and walking into another playroom. Steve followed, starting to wonder where this was leading.

*****

"What do you think of our main room so far?" Gary asked.

"Impressive view. Other than some of the members getting a little handsy, I don't see anyone actually playing. So, I'm sure you're anxious to show me the playrooms."

"You are a wild one, aren't you?"

"Porn on the main TV and half-dressed people? We both know why we're here. When does the real party start?"

"As soon as you're ready. Let's tour one of the playrooms," Gary said as he led her toward one of the doors near the hallway. He punched a code into the number pad beside the door, and the latch clicked open. When they entered, he punched another code on the inner keypad.

"Each of the rooms has keypads like this, and each member has their personal code. We can lock the door and use a room privately by entering another code inside, or a different code allows others to join us. I just added the new member tour code, which keeps the door open for the rest of the evening, so you shouldn't worry about being trapped here."

"I can leave at any time?"

"All of our members want to be here. No one is ever forced or blackmailed in any way to do anything they don't want to do."

Allison glanced around at the assortment of vibrators, dildos, whips, paddles, and other accessories along the wall. She looked at the exam chair with its stirrups in the center of the room, then started walking along the wall and admiring the toys.

*****

The TV porn video was panned back again and showed an unmasked young man catching the cum from the young woman's ass with a washcloth. There were numbers displayed in the bottom corners of the screen: 5/3 in a red box on the left and 0/0 in a blue box on the right. Then the cleanup guy motioned for another masked guy to step in to fuck her, as cleanup stepped around to the woman's face and inserted his cock in her mouth. The numbers changed from: 5/3 to 7/3 and from 0/0 to 1/0.

The other older woman near the wall was being helped to stand by another unmasked man. The man was naked, except for the cock cage. You could see the cum running down her leg as the guy cleaned her with another washcloth. After he finished cleaning her, two other masked men came from the line at the door, one pushing on her back to make her bend over, and they inserted their cocks to spit roast her. The numbers on the bottom of the screen switched again. 7/3 became 7/5, but the 1/0 remained, the numbers counting the cocks the women were taking, or the unmasked men shoving into them. And gaged cock guy was going to remain at 0.

The old man with the oxygen tank picked up the TV remote. Pressing a button, the video changed from the gangbang to a view of the same room with the chair unoccupied.

Standing at the far wall in that room, Gary was pointing at the toys as he continued his tour for Allison.

The two men sat back with their drinks to watch the live video feed from the New Candidate tryout room.

*****

"You have quite an assortment of toys here," Allison said as she touched a very large black dildo. She made a fist with her right hand and held it up to the cockhead of the dildo. They were the same size. "Does any woman ever try using this one?"

"You'd be surprised. Some of our members are very adventurous. Would you care to try it?"

"I'll have to think about that. Maybe someday." She walked to the exam chair and ran a finger along the side. "And I'm guessing you want to play doctor and examine me?"

Gary laughed. "You know, I just might be a real doctor. We do have some of those among our members."

"No. I think you're more of a businessman, wanting to get down to business," she said as she slid her hand around his waist.

Gary leaned down to kiss her, but she pulled back. "Really? I'm not looking for seduction or romance. I'm here to fuck." She dropped a hand to his pants, feeling a soft lump. Glancing at the door, she could barely make out a masked naked guy standing just outside the door, stroking his nine-inch cock.

"Now he looks more like my speed," she said as she walked to him, grabbed the guy's cock and led him into the room and toward the chair. She kicked off her heels, and pulled her dress off over her head, standing in just a bra.

"No panties. You came prepared," Gary said as he stepped over to help her into the exam chair.

"My husband wanted to join this sex club, so let's get on with the tryouts."

*****

The old man took a deep breath through his nose, inhaling the oxygen and coughing.

He looked over his shoulder at the men in the room lining up at the door and three women heading into the hallway. One of the women was dressed in leather, with thigh-high black stiletto-heel boots and carrying a riding crop. Looking back at the TV, he saw over a dozen guys filing into the playroom, lining up along the wall.

The other man picked up the TV remote and pressed a button, switching the scene. It showed Cheryl and Steve standing in another bedroom.

*****

Bedroom

Steve looked at the two women on the king-sized bed. They were locked in a sixty-nine position, tonguing each other.

The woman on top glanced up upon their entry. "Well, hello. Did you bring us a new playmate?" she asked.

"Clara, this is Steve, and he's a new member candidate."

Clara was a cute, slender red head. Her playmate was a slightly heavier brunette, but she had large tits, probably 40-double D's.

Both women rolled onto their knees and crawled to the edge of the bed. "Would you like to join us?" Clara asked with a hungry look.

The brunette reached to the side of the bed, picking up a strap-on dildo. "Are you into pegging?" she asked as she held it toward him.

Cheryl reached for Steve's jacket to help him out of it. "Clara and Paula are very friendly. You can tell them whatever you want, and they'll probably do it. You can just watch or join in."

"Ah... maybe later," Steve said as he pulled his jacket back onto his shoulders.

"What do you like?" Cheryl asked, sounding a little disappointed.

Steve was stepping to the side away from the bed. Cheryl was sensing he wasn't comfortable. But she stepped up beside him, placing her hand on his pants to feel him.

"Hmmm. They're not catching your attention. If they're not to your liking, maybe you need more control. Marsha, here is submissive," she said pointing to a meek short young blonde standing behind them in the doorway. "Would you like to bend her over your knee and spank her? Or are you the type who wants to shove her around and just use her anyway you feel like?"

"No. I'm not going to abuse her."

"It's not abuse if she likes it ... Maybe you should sit here in the chair with your drink and enjoy the show," Cheryl said pointing to one of two overstuffed chairs in the corner. She went to the keypad at the door, and pressed a button, speaking into it: "Mark, could you bring a fresh drink for Steve?"

"Of course. I'll be there in two minutes."

Steve sat in the chair, as Cheryl began directing the show and sat in a chair beside him.

"Marsha, join them on the bed, and Paula's going to fuck you with the strap-on."

As the women were getting into position, Mark came in carrying a tray with two glasses. He took Steve's glass and handed him both of the others. "In your right hand is the Dewars with a splash. I took the liberty of also giving you the highland scotch with a splash as a taste test. Enjoy."

Steve took a sip of the Dewars first, then a few seconds later, the other. "Wow. That is better."

"As a member, you're welcome here any time, and Mark would be happy to assist you in discerning the nuances of any of the various drinks."

The girls on the bed began playing. Clara laid back, propping her head up with some pillows, as she spread her legs. Marsha crawled on her knees between Clara's legs and dropped down, planting her mouth on Clara's pussy to tongue and suck her, but staying on her knees with her ass in the air.

Paula finished tightening the straps of her toy and climbed onto the bed behind Marsha. She reached down and guided the dildo in and started fucking her from behind.

"We'll sit and enjoy the show for a few minutes, then I'll continue your tour."

"Where's Allison? Is she getting the same show?"

"Not every woman would enjoy a show of three women in bed together. Gary's taking care of her and showing her the other rooms and options which we've learned wives find more interesting."

*****

Gangbang

Allison spread her legs, positioning her feet in the stirrups. As the nine-inch cock slid in, she leaned back in the chair, her mouth opening in a wide O. "Oh, My, God! That feels good."

Another masked guy stepped beside her head, as she turned toward him. He slipped his 7-inch long cock into her mouth, pressing hard against the back of her throat. She gaged briefly, then his cock disappeared completely, her nose pressed against him. He held it there until she slapped his thigh, and he pulled back out allowing her to gasp for air. He fed his cock back in and started pumping in and out as she closed her lips tightly around it.

With the two of them fucking her, it only took a minute and Allison moaned loudly around the cock in her mouth. "Mmmph, Mmmph, MMMmmmmmmm."

She began bucking her hips trying to push toward the cock. Her feet came off the stirrups and she wrapped her legs around him, still bucking her hips.

"Wow! She's into this. I can feel her squeezing my cock." He thrust a few more times, then stopped, buried in her as he unloaded his balls. "Help me here. She won't let go!" he said as he tried pushing on her knees.

Gary stepped over to her, pulling her feet apart as the guy pulled his cock out. His cum oozed out of her spasming pussy.

Gary went around to the other side of the chair, leaning close to Allison's face. "What do you want now?"