Lifestyle Ch. 08-09: Clubs/Parties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed the cock from her mouth. "More!" Allison gasped.

Gary signaled for the next in line. The guys along the wall were all stroking their cocks faster, each wanting their turn. None of them would last long. ...

...

...

The latest guys pulled their spent cocks out of Allison, as she finished swallowing.

"I need a bathroom break and some water," Allison said sounding a little exhausted.

"OK, guys. Time out. She needs a break," Gray said, as he helped her out of the chair. "You're not a prisoner. When you say 'No', it's no, and 'stop' means everyone backs off."

As she stood, her legs wobbled a little. Gary caught her until she was steady.

"OK. I got this," she said as she took a tentative step.

Gary handed her a wet towel. "Here. You might need to catch some of that cum dripping out to feel comfortable."

"Which way to the ladies room?"

"It's to the left of the bar. There's a bidet to clean out, and shower in there, too."

"I'll be back in a few minutes."

"You want more?" he asked surprised.

Allison looked at the guys still standing along the wall. "My first husband divorced me 20 years ago, because he couldn't keep up. And Steve wanted to join this club," she said as she walked toward the door.

She stopped near the door looking at a rubber bulb syringe which would be handy for cleaning her ass. She took the bulb from the shelf and continued toward the ladies room.

Gary's jaw dropped in surprise. He turned to the next guy in line. "Lube up. You're first in when she comes back."

*****

Office

Cheryl glanced at her watch, seeing they had been gone 45 minutes since they left the bar. Steve was sipping his scotch and watching the girls on the bed.

She leaned over and put her hand on his crotch. "Still soft? Aren't they turning you on?"

"I'm just a little tense. Where's Allison."

"If Allison was worried, bored, or wasn't feeling welcome here, she would have asked Gary to bring her here. She's not in here, because she's enjoying her tour. Let's continue the tour of some other rooms to see if you'll relax in a different room."

She took his hand as he stood, and she led him out of the room.

They wandered from room to room, finding some with just beds, others with bondage equipment, and even one door which led to a hot tub outside on a balcony.

Finally, turning to the door at the end of the hall, Cheryl punched in her code, and the door opened into an ornate corner office with views of the night sky and city on two sides. She walked around the desk to sit, gesturing to a chair in front of the desk for Steve.

Another woman followed them into the office, stopping inside the door. She was wearing the thigh-high black leather boots and carrying a riding crop.

"Terry, here is a Dom. Are you into taking orders?"

"No," Steve shouted, as he jumped back up out of his chair.

Terry slapped her boot with the riding crop, making a startling smack. "Who said you could leave?" she shouted.

Steve backed away cautiously from her as she stepped toward him.

"Tone it down, Terry," Cheryl intervened. "What type of club did you think this is, Steve?"

"I thought it was a fun sex club."

"Well, the girls and I have been trying for well over an hour to have sex with you. But you just can't seem to get it up. If you'd prefer, I could find a guy to come in here to see if he can get you off."

"No. I'm not gay or into guys."

"Well, it's funny that you want to join a sex club, but you can't get it up for sex. Are you a voyeur? Do you want to just watch others fucking? We have mirrored wall rooms, too."

"I don't know what I expected here. I thought it would be more random rooms and people having sex for fun, to join in."

"I introduced you to Clara and Paula for exactly that. They were having fun. But you didn't join them."

"I'm still trying to figure out what you want for this. How much are you going to charge us?"

Cheryl laughed. "This isn't a whore house, Steve. We don't charge for sex here, and we do NOT allow prostitutes here. So, let's get that straight.

"Then what's the catch?"

"We're a club, just as Gary said. Sex is fun and free here. It's whatever you want, as long as no one is physically injured. And people join because they WANT to join."

"You're saying Marsha in there wants to be spanked or shoved around?"

"Terry, ask Marsha to come in," Cheryl asked.

When Marsha entered, she stood just inside the door, looking at the floor with her hands clasped in front of her naked pussy.

"Marsha, come here and sit in your chair beside my desk.

When Marsha sat, her expression changed. She sat up straighter and looked Cheryl in the eye. "What's up?" she asked in an assertive tone. She seemed to suddenly change from a small meek sub to a newly confident woman.

Cheryl looked at Steve. "This is her safe space, where she's her normal self. She joined the club to BE a submissive and treated as such. Tell him, Marsha."

The girl looked at Steve. "I have to make daily decisions and give orders to others outside of here. This is my place to come and relax, not having to think about anything. I can just zone out and follow along, doing what others tell me to do."

"What if you don't want to do it?"

"I could just say 'Fuck you' and walk out. I'm not their prisoner. But I like it here. And it's not every night. I only do this for a few hours about once or twice a month, when I need a break from my real world stress."

"Everyone is here doing what they like to do, Steve," Cheryl said.

"They just fuck anyone on command?"

"If I feel like fucking someone, I will," Marsha piped in. "If I don't, I won't."

"Steve. We have a lot of members," Cheryl continued. "On any particular evening, you'll find a different mix of personal interests. And New Candidate night is one of our favorite evenings. The people you see here this evening wanted to come for tonight's unexpected experiences. Marsha was hoping you would use her, and Terry wanted some fresh meat to smack with her crop. So, it's luck of the draw on New Candidate night. They're both disappointed you're not into their particular kink."

"And how much do we have to pay for that fun?"

"I said it's a sliding scale. It's not a 'for profit' club. Gary and I are just caretakers here, helping others hook up with compatible interests. If you close some big financial deal due to a 'good time' here our members agreed to show your client, then make a donation. Otherwise, occasionally attend meetings and fit in, or volunteer to entertain some else's clients when asked if their interests are the same as yours. And enjoy the benefits of The Club."

"Where's my wife?"

Cheryl tapped on her computer keyboard. Grabbing the mouse, she clicked on a few things while looking at her monitor on the corner of her desk. "There. I found her in the second playroom. Here, you can see she's enjoying herself."

"You're video taping her being raped to blackmail us!"

"Nobody is being raped. You can review the whole tape to see she's doing this willingly. And we don't blackmail anyone."

"Did you drug her?"

"Of course not. We want natural talents here, not drug addicts. In fact, drugs are not allowed here, so if that's you're kink, then look elsewhere!"

"Then why the cameras?"

"A member's personal door code turns the cameras off ... or not if they choose. These New Candidate videos are maintained in a vault here, in case anyone decides to 'go public'. You've signed the nondisclosure form. But, as added insurance, you won't say anything to anyone about our club. Understand?"

She turned the monitor toward Steve. He saw his wife lying stomach down on a slightly inclined bench with two naked guys standing ...

*****

Storming out

Steve walked down the hallway with a determine stride. As he entered the main room, he saw the big screen TV across the room. It had a split screen with three views. The top left side showed a closeup of his wife's face, her head up as she rested on the inclined bench while a cock spurted cum into her open mouth. Below that view was another closeup of a cock pounding into her ass. The right side of the TV showed the office he just left.

He noticed the scoreboard above the TV was no longer blank, but showed the team names: Allison and Steve, and the score: 20 to a negative 1.

Steve turned toward the open door and pushed past the guys, entering the room as another guy was lining up at her mouth.

"Oh, yes! Fuck my ass!" she yelled.

The masked guy pumped in and out of Allison, slamming hard enough each time into her ass to shift her body up the incline.

"You're raping my wife!"

Gary stepped in front of Steve, placing a hand lightly on his chest. "No one is raping anyone in this club! So be careful! You could be sued for slander for such accusations!"

Steve shoved past Gary and stepped over to the bench, grabbing Allison's hand. "Let's go. We're leaving!"

The guy fucking his wife's ass pulled out and stepped back, grasping his cock to continue stroking.

"But you wanted to join this club. This is what it is!" Allison said sternly as she struggled to get up from the bench.

The masked guy stepped close with his cock in his hand as Steve was stooping to pick up his wife's dress, bra, and shoes. He began spurting cum on Allison as she tried to stand, and one shot of cum hit Steve in the side of his face. Brushing the cum off with the back of his hand, he glared at the guy. Steve yanked his wife's hand pulling her toward the door.

"Here," Gary said, holding out a washcloth to Steve.

He took it and wiped his face.

"Clean the cum off your wife, too," Gary added "before you get in the elevator. It would be indiscrete to show up in the lobby with a naked, cum-covered wife."

*****

Cheryl was standing at the planter near the TV. As Steve wrapped his arm around his naked wife helping her toward the elevator, he looked at the scoreboard.

"I can't believe this!" Steve said. He began wiping the cum off Allison, as she was stepping into her heels.

"Twenty to a negative two," Cheryl said, as her gaze followed Steve's. "Impressive. And wow, Allison! There are two gold stars beside your name! I've NEVER seen those!"

Allison had her bra on and was pulling her dress over her head. "What does that mean?"

"The voters found something special in you ... Steve, they are the voting members and sponsors of the club," as she pointed to the two elderly men. "And negative 2, ... I'm afraid YOU can only come back under the condition that you go through the tryout session again and remain to clean up your wife."

"We won't be back!"

" ... The elevator's here. We'll be in touch, Allison. And Steve, remember we have it on tape that you can't get it up, so discretion is imperative if you want to maintain your image. Enjoy the rest of your evening."

*****

When Steve and Allison were in the car, he pulled out onto the main road. As he calmed down, he finally felt in control enough to talk.

"Are you OK?" he asked rather calmly.

"I'll be a little sore for a few days. But I'm fine ... I think you overreacted."

"What the fuck? You were servicing every guy in that place!" Steve said.

"We've fucked others at house parties. So, you've seen me with other guys."

"Those guys were gangbanging you!"

"I've had more than one or two guys at house parties. And when last we talked, I asked again if you wanted to join. You said 'yes.' So, I was doing MY part!"

"Twenty? And what did you do to get two gold stars? Even Cheryl was surprised!"

"When I took a bathroom break ... I came out, and those two old guys looked so bored staring at the TV with their cocks in their hands. So I ..."

"You didn't!"

"Well, they didn't cum in my mouth. But they both apparently appreciated my effort."

************************

The New Couple

"Ted, did you still want to get together with Allison?" Jan asked the next morning.

"Yes. If you still want to do Steve, then I'll wait for you to set it up."

Since we had already met Steve and Allison, and they were recommended by Fred and June, Jan texted them.

Jan: 'If you're not too played out from your exclusive party, we'd love to get together this evening at our house.'

Steve: 'We might need to take a raincheck on that. Last night was rather intense.'

"Ok. Let us know when you're ready.'

'Maybe in 2 or 3 weeks.'

'Send us a date, and I'm sure I'll be hungry ... for dinner ... with you.'

As I read her texts, I asked "Do you think he picked up on what you're hungry for?"

"Why, whatever do you mean?" Jan asked in her innocent voice, then she laughed.

"The poor guy doesn't know what he's getting into," I said.

***********************************

Lifestyle Ch. 09: House Party

The wife expands her playing field.

*****

I looked at my cellphone for any new texts from her. But there were no more after 3:30: 'Long meeting at work. Looking forward to a glass of wine with my favorite geek.'

I left work early and stopped to pick up some salmon to grill. After a quick shower at home, I prepared a simple dinner, adding some ambiance with a few candles and my favorite smooth jazz playlist. For a final touch, I poured a glass of wine to hand to her when she walked through the door.

I stood near the foyer, waiting for Jan, striking what I considered an eye-catching pose in my six-foot three athletic build. Not that I'm an athlete, but just a somewhat toned couch potato. Was I being too presumptuous, not dressing after my shower? With the kids all out on their own, it's an easy mistake in our empty nest.

When she came in, I was standing on the living room floor, two steps up from the foyer. My auburn-haired wife was still wearing her office clothes with those 4-inch heels, placing her at just the right height. Her conservative blouse barely hid her great figure and 38-D's, which still drove me crazy after more than 30 years.

I bent down to hand her the glass as she stood in front of me in the foyer. Taking a sip of the chilled wine, she slowly licked her lips as she stared straight ahead at 'him' stiffening and bobbing a little in anticipation.

"I see someone has been thinking of me. Is he expecting to get lucky tonight?" she asked. Her eyes held briefly on my cock before she looked up at me.

"I've been lucky for over thirty years. But he could give 'her' the night off, if you're too tired. I just thought I would surprise you."

"With a glass of wine?"

"Surprise." I said in the low, baritone voice I know she likes, as my cock twitched a little.

Jan leaned forward and kissed the head in front of her. "We'll see. She might be tingling, just a little, seeing him there."

"I can have dinner on the table in 20 minutes, if you'd like to go shower and change first."

She took the two steps up to stand in front of me, and I wrapped my arms around her waist. She put her hand behind my neck and pulled me down for a quick kiss.

"Thanks. I'll see you in 20 minutes," she said as she walked toward the bedroom.

Jan returned as I was lighting the candles, the finishing touch for our dinner table. She wore one of my white dress shirts, with just two buttons holding it closed and the sleeves rolled up. The shirt was large on her, almost the length of a short dress.

I pulled out her chair, and she sat with the bottom of my shirt covering her bare ass. I joined her sitting in my chair across the table on a small towel (as we learned to use at nude resorts) and picked up my wine glass. "Cheers. It's a J. Lohr Chardonnay. I thought it might go well with the fish."

"Cheers!" she said, then sipped the wine. "I got a text from Allison today. After I told her last week of my interest in finding a boy-toy, she said some friends they played with might be a good fit. She'll let me know if they can set up a play date with us."

"So, fucking Steve last week wasn't good enough for you?"

"Steve's eight years younger than me, and I like his thick cock. But he's a little insecure, and not very energetic. June said a boy-toy is a guy who is ten years younger. So, this is all about the numbers."

"And that number would be...? About the fifth...or sixth guy you've sucked and fucked, since we started this lifestyle?"

"Who's counting? Are you starting to get jealous?" she asked teasingly. "I wasn't jealous watching you fuck Katie, Cindy, Sally, or Allison, or ... oh, what's the name of Rick's wife? The couple who broke up with us?"

"Charlene."

"Yes, Charlene. They sent the e-mail saying it was a nice time, but they didn't feel any chemistry between the four of us. You should have focused more on fucking her, instead of watching me suck her husband's cock."

"I did fuck her! But you were looking so erotic with his cock in your mouth. I couldn't help but look over at you."

"I love you. But you can sometimes be so clueless. She wanted your undivided attention. You know you could have seen your cock in my mouth later. That was supposed to be her time."

"And speaking of erotic, you gave me a far different view when I came back from the bathroom and saw you leaning back on the couch last week with Steve and Allison. How did that start?"

"I was done fucking Steve, and Allison was sitting next to me. She casually asked if she could kiss me, and I said 'Well, ... OK,' and she did ... down there!'

"I thought that was rather hot, seeing her head between your legs and hearing you moan."

"I never considered another woman doing that to me. She asked. And I don't think I'd stop her from doing it again. But I'm not ready to try that myself."

"Maybe just a little curious, like June's profile? She's 'Bi-curious'."

"Let's not change my profile yet. You can start looking at some of those others with Bi-curious wives. ... This is a lot more fun than just mild flirting with our vanilla friends at parties. I think some of the other neighbor's wives were starting to get catty when I talked to any of their husbands."

"You talked to Allison about a boy-toy?"

"June said I should try a boy-toy at least once, a guy ten years younger. She said I should try to find one who is fit enough to give me a good pounding."

"So, my MILF wants a younger guy?"

"Not so young as our kids' ages! Fucking a hot mom might be a teenage boy's wet dream. But, if you get with a girl young enough to be your daughter, that's a little creepy. And I don't want to look at our daughter while thinking, 'I know the perfect guy for you with a huge cock I liked.' So, no! We're not dating anyone more than about ten or twelve years younger."

"What did Alison say in her text about their friends?"

"Ken's a few years younger than Steve, and he's more athletic. He sounds just like the type I want. And Claire's three years older than Ken, so that would put her not quite ten years younger than you. Are you sure you can handle her, old man? She might wear you out."

"What a way to go, with a smile on my face."

"You wish!" Jan laughed. "It's more likely you'll fall asleep on her. If I fall asleep, Ken can just keep pounding away... I love being a woman!"

Jan's phone dinged with a new text. She looked at it, and said, "Speak of the devil. Allison just sent that they're meeting Ken and Claire at a restaurant at 7:00. It's just three miles from here. Do you want to go?"

"Sure. Let's get dressed and go."

Restaurant

We quickly dressed and drove to the restaurant, arriving about 10 minutes after the others. The waitress had them seated at a table in the far corner. There were no other people nearby, so it was perfect for our group. The secluded location allowed us to talk more freely with no one close enough to overhear an erotic conversation.