Lifestyle Ch. 08-09: Clubs/Parties

Story Info
8: Swingers check out sex club. 9: Wife expands interests.
17.8k words
4.47
10.4k
13

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/28/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This is an intro to multi-couple parties, and issues which might arise when you don't know where your spouse is at all times. The series is about a husband and wife learning to have more fun with sex, while trying to navigate their feelings as swingers.

Chapter 8: My main characters meet a new swinger couple who has their own unique experience.

Chapter 9: A re-write of my earlier story 'Getting Started Ch. 04: House Party' when our couple goes to their first house party.

*** Thanks to 'ngnx' and 'IDS0904' for critiquing my earlier technical style, 'rogers1962' for your encouraging feedback, "Andrew1968' for critiques, and 'windar' for your feedback critiquing my sex overload style.***

********************************

The Paphian Circle

"...She sucked my delighted prick, handled and kissed my balls, till I spent in her mouth, as her teeth were lovingly biting the head of my penis. She sucked it all down, whilst I repaid her loving attentions to the best of my ability with my own active tongue....", 'The Pearl', Volume 7, January 1880.

Per Wikipedia: "The Pearl is a collection of erotic tales, rhymes, songs, and parodies in magazine form that were published in London between 1879 to 1881, ..."

The above quote is a scene from one story in which a family invites two young neighbor girls to spend the day. So, for those people who want to believe their parents, grandparents, etc were 'pure and innocent', guess again. Sex has been around forever.

One series of stories within these collections is that of "Lady Pokingham, or They All Do It". Those stories include scenes from what was (in the 1880's stories) effectively a loosely religious BDSM sex club known as "The Paphian Circle". Secret societies have existed for centuries such as the Knights Templar or even the Masons and are clubs 'by invitation only'. So, wild sex clubs are also out there. You just need to know where to look to find them.

*****

Holiday Party

I opened the car door for my auburn-haired wife. She sat and rotated her gorgeous denim-covered legs in, pausing for effect just long enough to ensure I was paying attention. Her black knee-height stiletto boots were my favorite on her. She caught me staring at her cleavage with the low-cut holiday sweater showing the top of her 38-D's.

I walked around the car and sank my six-foot three muscular frame into the old Mustang's driver seat. I enjoy the challenge of keeping this old car running.

"We could use my BMW," Jan said.

"This is Fred and June's party. They know us, so don't be pretentious. This is my car, and I'm driving."

It was late afternoon, and the Sun was moving toward the horizon as we drove to their house for the holiday party on this cool Friday afternoon.

Fred and June lived about two miles away in a straight line from our house, technically on the same side of town. But the streets didn't lead directly in that straight line, separated by the deep ravine and stream. I had to go an extra mile into the center of town and back out on another street in a roundabout way to get to their side of that ravine. With stop signs and red lights, their house is about a 20-minute drive from ours.

They are an older couple we have known since our oldest daughter was in school clubs with their youngest. We've been friends for years, and now that we're empty nesters, they suggested we consider exploring the swinger website.

Fred is about my height, although a little heavier with a few extra pounds. He's almost ten years older than me and has thinning and greying hair.

June is a few years younger than Fred, and at about five foot four with 155 pounds, she's rather attractive for her age. She wears her dirty blond hair with highlights in a shorter cut than Jan's longer below shoulder length hair.

"June said it's very casual this afternoon," Jan said, "It's an open house Holiday Party, and they've invited neighbors and business clients. She's just planning some heavy hor d'oeuvres and drinks, and they're expecting about thirty or forty couples coming and going throughout the afternoon and evening."

"OK," I said, adding; "This is not going to be a swinger lifestyle party, so behave yourself. It's just vanilla conversations tonight, instead of the lifestyle discussions we had with them the last two times."

"I know. But you know how much I like parties," she said cheerfully.

"Yes, I know. That's why I'm cautioning you. Since we've been with a few other lifestyle couples now, this is the first time we'll be with couples at a party like this. And you tended to flirt a lot at other parties. Watch how far you take it tonight. I'm sure Fred and June don't want you outing their activities."

"I got it," Jan said in her exasperated tone. "I'll reign it in. I was thinking we would stay late and help June clean up afterwards. By the way, I heard from Sally. They're taking a break from their lifestyle activities for a while."

"Did she say why? Steve returned from his business trip two weeks ago. I hope it wasn't her video phone call with him that weekend. She pushed him quite a bit sucking my cock for him to see on that call."

"No. After his threesome with us, he was expecting her to tease him. They were both in on it," Jan said. She paused as she seemed to think about that scene. "That was exciting having both of your cocks at the same time."

"I know," I said. "I thought it was hot seeing you between us, too."

"You two wore me out ... and YOU had too much fun doing it," Jan added. "That's why Sally and I had to get back at you the next weekend. You were supposed to be punished for fucking her without me there to watch!"

"Oh, dear," I said in a high-pitched teasing tone. "Two gorgeous women to please. Beat me like that again!"

Jan shook her head and laughed. "You're having too much fun in this lifestyle, Geek! ... But, Sally said they had another lifestyle evening last week, and it was a bad experience. Now they just need a break to work on their own relationship."

"What's the problem? Although, I might guess," I said seriously.

"She wouldn't say," Jan responded, then went on with her curiosity piqued. "Why? What do you think happened?"

"I checked our 'BarbieNGeek' profile on the swinger website yesterday, and one of the random profiles they scrolled to us had a familiar picture. It was a guy with his back to the camera looking at a lake, and the fishing hat with that distinctive lure was one I recognized as Sam's. The profile indicated the guy is Bi."

"Sam and Sally's profile says they're both straight."

"I know. But it was definitely Sam with a different profile that was only set up three weeks ago. So, I think he's been fishing in a different pond. And maybe Sally didn't know."

"We know Sally's not Bi," Jan said. "Remember when she asked; 'Did you just touch my boob?' when I bumped her. All we can do is give them space to work it out and see if they contact us again."

"We can still get together with them. But if he's Bi, I don't lean that way!" I said.

"It does change the dynamics."

" ... Fred and June's driveway is full. I'll drop you off here at the end of the driveway and go to the other end of the block to park."

"Thanks. I'll see you inside."

*****

June welcomed me at the door.

"Come in. Help yourself to the drinks and food. Most of it's in the kitchen along the bar area. You'll find some plates of cookies and other finger food in the other rooms, too. And we have a fire going out on the patio if you feel like sitting outside. I think Jan is in the family room."

"Thanks for inviting us. I'll find her."

"Well, you've been here before, so make yourself at home."

I went in and found the drinks first. The party was going along smoothly, with Jan mingling and enjoying various conversations as her usual social self. I tended to follow along for the first few of her gab sessions to see that she remembered to behave. Most of these conversations were in either the family room or the living room, with some in the kitchen.

Being the loner geek that I am, I don't talk much in groups. I tend to wait for an opening in a conversation before saying anything. And Jan's gab fests are a rapid-fire back and forth, giving me little room for my slower responses. So, I wandered out to the patio and fire pit when Fred stepped out there, noticing the fire dying down. He was going to add some wood to keep the fire going.

"If you want to get back to your guests inside, I'll take care of the fire."

"Thanks, Ted. I do have a client in there I want to talk to. I'll leave you to this."

I sat down and prodded the smoldering logs, then tossed on two more pieces of wood. It was a nice afternoon, and the fire felt comfortable. So, I sat back in the chair with my drink and relaxed, feeling like I was more productive here and without the pressure to go inside.

The patio door opened, and a cute blonde woman came out, closing the door behind her. She was about five foot four and average build. Wearing comfortable slacks and a red holiday sweater, I couldn't really see much of her figure. She seemed closer to my age than some of the other girls Fred and June's kids invited.

"Mind if I join you, Geek?" she asked as she took a sip of the wine she was carrying.

"Please. Take a seat. Is it that obvious I prefer the solitude out here?"

"No. But I'm surprised Barbie's not out here with you."

"Ah?... Who's that?"

"I've read your profile, 'BarbieNGeek'. My husband, Steve is inside trying to get her attention right now."

"You're catching me at a disadvantage. Are you sure we're talking about the right people?"

"We've known Fred and June for years, and they mentioned introducing you two to the lifestyle. So, I looked up your profile. We can talk freely out here until someone else joins us."

"In that case, this party has just become more interesting."

"They said you've only been in the lifestyle a few months. Having any luck in making contacts?"

"Not much. We've only had four responses from our e-mails. And the first one wasn't very satisfying."

"Maybe Steve and I can change your luck. By the way, I'm Allison."

"I'm Ted. And Barbie is my wife, Jan. So, how did you two get into this?"

"I've always liked sex. After my first husband and I spit 10 years ago, Steve and I hooked up. We met at a nude resort and started dating right after that."

"A young, single woman going to a nude resort? That must be rare."

"Probably. It was at a special resort in Jamaica, which isn't a normal nude resort. I was there with a girlfriend at the time."

"Ah. That explains the shared interest in sex. You hooked up with a guy there instead of her?"

"Playing with another woman can be fun. But she and I were both there for the sex. You know that place is for the uninhibited."

"I've heard about it," I said. "They have all different kinds of themed sex weeks there. Is it really that wild?"

"Oh, yes," Allison said, excitedly. "My girlfriend and I were mostly looking for guys. And we found a lot that weekend. But I hooked up with Steve just before we were leaving, and I've calmed down since then. Steve's what I need. So, we're in this lifestyle to fulfill my 'wants', including sometimes with other women. And he enjoys the randomness for finding other women at parties."

"Jan's not into playing with women."

"I noticed your profile says she's straight. No problem. I don't push that envelope on others."

The patio door opened, and Jan came out with another guy, then closed the door behind them. He was about five eleven, with a receding hairline and seemed just a little overweight.

"Steve, I see you managed to catch Barbie's attention," Allison said.

"Ted, did you know they're into the lifestyle, too?" Jan asked.

"Yes, we've been talking about that."

Jan and Steve took seats at the fire pit with us.

"Now that we have some privacy," Steve started as he looked at Jan, "how often have you two played with others?"

"Only a few times, so far," Jan replied. "The last time was a few weeks ago, on two weekends for threesomes."

"Oh? It sounds like you two are moving faster than June implied," Allison noticed.

"It was supposed to be a payback to teach Ted a lesson. He failed to include me when he was playing with another woman. I like to watch him, and he nailed her when I was still asleep. So, I set up a playdate with her husband. But Ted was having too much fun spit-roasting me between them. So, I had to do the same again with her."

"Really!" Allison said surprised. "I thought you were straight."

"I am. Sally and I didn't play with each other. We spent the evening tormenting Ted, though, to teach him that lesson. He had to please both of us that evening. And we made him work for it."

Allison laughed. "Oh, you rule, girl!"

"He learned: 'That bitch, Barbie gets it all'," she said sternly, then softly added "But I take care of him, too."

"Let's trade contacts, and set something up," Steve suggested.

"Ok," Jan said. "Hand me your phone, and I'll give you my number."

Steve handed Jan his cellphone, and she added her contact info. Then she sent a text from his phone to hers and mine.

Steve took his cellphone, and said "We can't stay much longer, Allison. They're expecting us at the other party later. And we need time to go home to change."

"We have a playdate with another group that invited us to a penthouse party this evening," Allison said.

"That sounds rather swanky," Jan said.

"It seems to be an exclusive club we heard about, it's by invite only. So, when they contacted us, Steve jumped at it."

"And their party starts in another two hours," Steve added. "So, we should be heading out now to get there."

"We'll touch base later to see when our schedules work," I said.

Steve and Allison left, and Jan started talking to me while we were still alone.

"What did you think of Allison?"

"I'd fuck her," I said as I laughed.

"I thought so, and I'd watch you. Steve's OK. I'd do him. But I didn't get much time to talk to him. He quietly mentioned the lifestyle and that we should head out here to the fire. That's all I knew about them."

June came out through the patio door to join us.

"Most of our guests have left, and the only ones remaining are the kids and their friends. So, I thought I'd join you out here."

"Good," Jan said. "You didn't warn us about Allison and Steve."

"I thought they might be a good addition for you to gain some experience. They're not pushy, and I think Ted will find Allison to be entertaining. You'll find Steve's adequate, but he's not very energetic."

"Oh. I won't get a good pounding from him?" Jan asked with a disappointed tone.

"I'm afraid not. What you really need is a good 'boy-toy'. That's a guy at least ten years younger than you. But Fred and I don't hang out with ones young enough for you to call a boy-toy, Jan."

"I'll need to keep searching. I told Steve we'd try to get together with them. He seems nice enough, and Ted already said he'd do Allison."

"Oh, I know he'll like her. The question is will you like her, too?"

"What do you mean?" Jan asked.

"June's alluding to Allison being Bi," I said. "And those profiles with Bi wives were ones you didn't want to consider contacting."

"Jan, I think you'll find most women in the lifestyle and even those 'normal' housewives outside of lifestyle are more friendly with other women, whether they admit it or not. I even list myself as Bi-curious on our profile. That doesn't mean I'm into searching for other women to play with. I like guys and their cocks. But if another woman touches me, I'm not going to freak out. And Allison sometimes knows better what I'm feeling than even Fred does."

"You've played with her?" Jan asked, surprised.

"Well, she's played with me, and it felt really good. Since then, I've returned the favor."

"I don't know if I'm ready for that," Jan said.

Fred came out of the kitchen through the patio doors, carrying two drink glasses, and he handed me one. "Here, Ted. This is the good stuff I hide from the kids."

I took the offered glass and took a sip. "Hmm. It's either a 15 or 18-year-old Macallan."

"It's an 18, the good stuff. So, what's the topic out here?"

"I was bringing Jan up to speed on Allison and Steve."

"OK, then. Is everything else going well?"

"Good enough," I said. "We've had a few issues. But nothing we couldn't work through ourselves."

"Jan mentioned to me in some texts about their same room confusions, and they're no longer using condoms. But they haven't been to any parties or clubs."

"You two still have a few hurdles. You'll get there eventually," Fred said.

The patio door opened, and Fred's oldest son looked out. "Our friends just left, and Bev and I were leaving to pick up the kids."

"Not until you've helped with the clean-up," Fred said. "That's the price you have to pay for getting into my good liquor."

"Ok. We'll be quick about it," and he closed the door.

Fred turned back to us. "So, I'm still not lusting after you, Jan. And Ted's not getting into June's pants either, at least not yet."

We spent another hour with them before heading home. It was dark and early evening, when we were heading to the door.

"I hope you can get together with Steve and Allison," June said. "I'm sure they'll help you expand your experiences, since they know a lot of the others in the community."

"We'll text them tomorrow," Jan said.

"And remember," Fred added "if anything ever goes wrong don't bottle it up. Feel free to call or text anytime if you have problems."

"We will. Good night, and thanks for the party," I said as we walked down the driveway and toward my car.

***********************************

Exclusive Club

She turned slightly to her left, then to her right, admiring her five-foot four figure in this above-the-knee dress. It fit loosely enough and spun outward a little when she turned, which is why she bought it in the first place. The swirling skirt was perfect for dancing. Tonight, with her short blond hair and pushup bra displaying the tops of her 36-Cs, she thought this gave her a naughty schoolgirl look, even though she was in her mid-forties.

She walked out to the living room to catch the eye of her waiting husband. Spinning slightly, the skirt twirled outward. "Steve, how do I look?"

"Gorgeous and sexy! But do you think that's the right look for this crowd? I was thinking it's a more up-scale crowd throwing these parties. That's why I chose a jacket and tie for tonight's party."

Steve was wearing his best Brooks Brothers tailored suit, with white French cuff shirt and a Jerry Garcia tie. It helped distract from his slight stomach paunch and receding hairline that comes with middle age.

"I talked to Gary at the swinger lifestyle meetup. He said their weekly parties are casual dress, just like the meetups. Some are even undressed quickly."

"I talked to him briefly," Steve said "when he said he was going to send us the application to join 'The Circle' club. I know he said casual. But their parties are always in that penthouse suite. So that means money."

"I think we should just relax and go with the flow. He told me it's a lot like the swinger meetups. But they have their own place, so couples don't need to go out looking for hotel rooms if they want to play."

"Over the years, I've heard rumors of a wild sex club in the city. It's by invite only, and no one ever talks about where it is or how to apply. This penthouse club must be it."

"You're the one who wanted us to start in this swinger scene ten years ago," Allison said "so that's why we go to those meetups. And we've played with others at house parties. But are you sure you want to join a sex club?"