Lifestyle Ch. 08-09: Clubs/Parties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken was sitting on one side of the table with an empty chair next to him. His wife, Claire was at the end of the table to his left. Steve took the chair across from Ken, next to Claire. Sitting beside her husband and across from Ken, Allison was already setting the scene for Jan to connect with her potential boy-toy.

Jan took the seat next to her target, and I took the empty chair at the end of the table, opposite Claire and near Allison.

The waiter served their drinks, but they waited for us to arrive before ordering food.

Looking at Allison's drink, Jan said, "That looks good. What is it?"

Allison said, "A Screwdriver, vodka and orange juice."

"Screw driver? Sounds appropriate," Jan said as she glanced at Ken. She looked at the waiter. "I'll have the same thing."

Now, Jan can handle her wine. But I've noticed when she's drinking vodka, her mouth becomes a lot friendlier with my cock! So, I love it when she drinks vodka. I once joked with her, "The song is 'Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off'. But in your case it's 'Vodka Makes Her Head Go Down'."

I ordered my beer, and they all ordered food, with Jan and I just ordering an appetizer and dessert. While the others chatted waiting for their meals, Jan and I were mainly here to meet her potential boy-toy.

After eating and talking for a while, Jan was on her second vodka drink. I could tell she was feeling the vodka, particularly after the earlier two glasses of wine.

Jan moved her chair closer to Ken and leaned against his right arm. Placing her left hand on his leg, she ran her hand up and down his pantleg. Knowing they were already in the lifestyle made Jan a lot more aggressive with her flirting.

Ken threw his head back and said, "Wow. I'll give you all day to stop that."

Jan continued stroking his stiffening cock through his pantleg.

"You're getting me excited," he said.

She smiled as she slid her left hand up his thigh. She glanced back at me. "Wow. He really feels hard ... and long!"

I laughed. "Maybe you'll make him cum in his pants."

Jan leaned over to use her right hand stroking along his thigh. Sitting beside him as she was, it almost looked like she was face down in his lap.

Claire laughed at the spectacle. "Here, let me help you." She reached over and unzipped her husband's pants, pulling his cock out.

Ken moved his chair back from the table to give better access. This gave me a better view from my place at the end of the table.

Jan wrapped both hands around his exposed cock, stroking it up and down. Her eyes were fixed on that long stiff rod staring in wonder.

Jan looked back at me. I could tell from the expression on her face, her mind was racing with 'What now?'

I knew my wife was craving a boy-toy, and Ken was here at hand for her to impress. This was like going on a first date. When she sets her mind on something, she'll go through her mental checklist: '10 years younger, check. Good looking, check. Wife's approval, check. Ted's approval, check. Nice clean cock, check. Now, how do I seal the deal?'

"Go ahead," I said. "Show him what you really want to do!"

Jan looked back at the cock in her hands, and back at me for a reality check. "The waiter might be back any time. And there are other people in the restaurant."

"There's no one close enough to see," I said. "And the waiter won't be back any time soon. Go for it!"

She looked back at Ken, whose head was tilted back. "Oh, that feels so good," he said.

I looked at my wife. "You started it. Now you should do something about it."

Jan pulled her hair back behind her ear to give me a better view of her lips. Glancing nervously around, she leaned over in front of Ken. I watched as she dropped her head, opening her lips to take the tip of his cock. She bobbed her head up and down, her wet lips massaging his cock. We heard her quiet "Mmmm" sound, as if appreciating the first taste of a dessert.

"Wow. You go girl!" Claire said. She looked around and pointed to the ceiling behind Steve. "Is that a security camera?"

Jan's head popped up when she heard that. "Where?"

Claire picked up her napkin from her lap and held it open in front of her husband, trying to conceal his exposed cock.

"Now they won't see you," I said. "Go back to work."

Jan dropped her head down, taking Ken's cock back in her mouth. With her lips covering the head, she rapidly stroked the rest. Then she drove her head down further, taking more of it in until her lips were pressed against her hand at its base. She continued bobbing her head, massaging his cock with her lips and tongue, taking my challenge seriously to try making him cum as fast as possible.

Jan previously said I was the only one she would allow to cum in her mouth, and she doesn't like it or allow me to do it very often. If Ken shot his load soon, she was obviously going to take it. I thought, 'Come on, Ken, do it! Let's see how she reacts.'

I noticed Steve shift his chair closer to Claire. He rubbed his hand up and down her back, trying to catch her attention. But Claire's eyes were fixed on my wife sucking her husband's cock.

Jan sucked on Ken for about two minutes as we all watched, before she came up for air. She took her napkin, wiping the drool from her lips. "That's all for now. Someone might see us. And I don't want to get thrown out."

"Just in time. Here comes the waiter with the desserts," Claire said, as she helped her husband put himself away.

We sat back in place as the waiter placed the desserts in front of us. When he left, Jan picked up her fork and took the first bite of her chocolate lava cake.

"Mmmm," she said. "That thick, creamy chocolate coming out of the center is perfect."

"A few more minutes with Ken, and you might have tasted another creamy surprise," I said.

"Maybe next time," she said, as she smiled at him.

After paying the checks, we left the restaurant. In the parking lot, Ken wrapped his arms around Jan and they kissed.

Jan coyly said, "You can think about me all the way home," as she traced a finger down his chest and reached to rub his cock through his pants again.

Claire laughed. "Thanks a lot. You leave me with the hard problem you started."

Later, when we checked e-mails, we saw one from Claire. She said that restaurant scene was incredibly sexy. They couldn't stop talking about it on the way home. So, she finished the job during their drive.

*****

By that point in our lifestyle activities, we'd gone to a few group meetings at a bar with multiple couples. But, when we got together with anyone for sex, it was always with one couple at a time.

Our first invite to someone else's house party opened another new experience for us. When in someone else's house, and following their playtime rules, the dynamics of a couple's relationship changes.

Our mentors in lifestyle warned us of the potential for house parties to cause misunderstandings, jealousy, or other problems. These problems could be between Jan and me, or between one of us and someone else we hadn't previously met.

A week after Jan gave Ken head in the restaurant, Claire sent us an e-mail invitation to a Sunday afternoon lifestyle meetup party. She said it would be at their 4-bedroom house, with about 15 lifestyle couples. She sent the list of couple profile names to look up on the swinger website. Since we live over an hour drive away, she also invited us to come the night before and stay overnight. Steve and Allison would be staying overnight, too.

We looked up the profiles of the invited couples. Jan and I previously met some of them at two other group restaurant meet-ups over the previous three months. I knew the privacy of this home venue suggested couples wouldn't be heading home quickly. So, this house party would be our first with the potential for sex in a much larger group setting.

House Party

The weekend arrived, and Jan and I were driving to Ken and Claire's house. I decided to ask Jan about our same room rule, where she insists we stay together and only play with others when we're both in the same room. She wants to watch me with another woman, and I like watching her with other guys, too. But our mentors told us how they had a problem at their first house party with multiple rooms and so many distractions of too many couples.

"It's likely people will be spread out in different rooms. Are you OK with that?" I asked.

"It's just a meet-up similar to others we've been to, and not a wild orgy," she naively said. "I don't think people will be fucking in any of Ken and Claire's rooms. It's not a hotel, just the meeting place, instead of a bar or restaurant. But I am looking forward to seeing Ken, again. And spending the night before the party ... who knows? We'll still have our same room rule!"

"So, you're looking to do Ken."

"Allison's closer to his age. I'm sure he has his eye on spending time with her. I'll probably be with Steve this evening, and you'll have Claire's attention. Then tomorrow, it will be drinks and socializing with the others, just like the other bar and restaurant meet-ups."

"We'll see how things play out. I think Ken really likes you, particularly after that restaurant incident."

"I had too much to drink that time. I really wanted Ken. But I think he was indulging me, because Allison wasn't as close to him at the table."

"No guy 'indulges' a woman by letting her give him a blowjob! We love it!"

Jan may be older than both Allison and Ken. But, in my opinion, her body, sex appeal, and flirting attitude overrides any age advantage Allison has for getting Ken's attention. I knew if Jan wanted him, she would get him.

We arrived at the house around 4:00 that Saturday afternoon. We had plenty of time before settling in for the evening. Claire showed us around the house, and to the room we had for the night. She explained how she was setting everything up for the party, and we all helped get the house ready.

Jan spent time with Claire in the kitchen, washing the glasses for the various bar settings around the house. Allison, Steve, and I helped Ken set up some extra side tables for drink glasses.

Much later, Jan described to me some of her private discussions with Claire that afternoon...

Wives Talk

They were both at the kitchen sink checking glasses for spots and cleaning them.

"We're both glad you and Ted could make it this weekend. Ken hasn't been able to stop thinking of that scene with you in the restaurant."

"I hope you don't think I'm a slut for doing that," Jan said. "But I had a few drinks. And your husband was looking so sexy."

"Of course not. I hold parties like this to help keep him under my control. He has a far greater

libido than I do. So, by holding these parties, I can outsource for some help to keep him drained. I appreciate any help you can give me."

"Don't these parties keep you as busy?"

"No. I invite enough other couples and some single women, so nobody notices I'm acting as hostess and not playing. I might give an occasional blowjob. But I want Ken to be drained. Otherwise, he gets moody."

"You would rather give blowjobs than fuck them? Do you swallow?"

"Yes, and yes," Claire said. "Like I said, I don't have a high libido. And I'd rather swallow it than deal with the dripping feeling down there. We know most of these couples, and they tend to stay playing within a rather tight group. So, most don't use condoms, and are safe. The times when I feel like controlling a guy to make him cum, I prefer to use my mouth, because I have more control than just lying back."

"Wow. I don't like it when Ted cums in my mouth. So, that's a rare treat I give him."

"It depends on the taste. Some guys taste better than others. Smokers are the ones I really don't like. They have a bitter or acrid taste to their cum. Now, does Ted drink citrus juice? That does a lot to improve a guy's taste."

"Yes, Ted drinks pineapple juice. He read somewhere that it helps. And it might. But I still prefer not to take it in my mouth."

"Good to know that he does."

"So, you want me to drain Ken tonight? Ted and I have a 'same room' rule, and he'll expect you to play, too."

"No. I told Ken 'hands off' tonight. He's to save you and Allison for tomorrow. I know that even when I do play, I can't perform two days in a row."

"Depending on my mood, I can handle Ted for multiple days. And this is an exciting weekend for us. But Ted does expect the other half to play, too. That was one of our agreements, so the other one doesn't feel left out."

"I can understand that. We each control our guys the way they need. It's nice to have the help when I need it, like tomorrow."

"The guys do need to be controlled. And in Ted's case, he sometimes needs to be directed. I love him. And he's very smart, but a clueless geek. He doesn't always recognize when a woman's flirting with him."

Claire laughed. "I've seen his type. If I feel like taking a guy tomorrow, I won't ask. I'll know to grab him by the cock and haul him away."

"Yes, that's sometimes what it takes with Ted. And you wouldn't be disappointed. But I want to watch!"

"OK. I'll remember that. Truthfully, I like some of the women at these parties more than the husbands. We'll sometimes head to a room by ourselves, where the gentler hands are not as rough with each other."

"I'm not Bi. So, I don't think I'll be one of them." Jan said. "I doubt I'll be heading off without Ted or any of the guys."

"No pressure. We don't always do that. But, sometimes, another woman knows more about what a woman wants than the guys do."

Relaxing Evening

With the party setup complete, we cleaned up for the evening and changed clothes to relax. Ken said they were ordering pizza, so Claire didn't have to cook, and that we'd eat in the basement game room with a few beers.

I dressed in my usual jeans and long sleeve shirt. Jan likes me in tight fitting jeans, so she can better see my reaction as she catches my attention. Or as she phrases it, "I can see which way 'he's' hanging."

Jan decided to wear her knee length little black dress with no bra or panties. She likes pointing out to me when she's without panties, teasing me to get a reaction.

"I wonder who else will find out I'm not wearing panties?"

"Knowing you, everyone will know before too long."

I should have seen the red flag with Jan's choice of cocktail dress sans underwear. Our mentors Fred and June related one of their experiences when June was on the prowl for a hot guy. This time, my wife was on the prowl, and apparently hoping to attract Ken to get lucky with a boy-toy.

We were all in the basement in their game room when the pizza arrived. We went to the kitchen to grab beer and pizza, then back to the game room to continue talking and taking turns on the game system.

We sat around chatting and watching the player with the X-box bowling game on the big screen. I noticed Ken was in a rather sullen mood. He wasn't talking and seemed to be getting up to pace a lot.

He finally went upstairs to the kitchen.

"Ken's been under a lot of stress at work," Claire said. "He can't sit still and relax."

I guessed there was more than that on Ken's mind. I think Claire was trying to control and slow things down too much for his tastes by keeping the conversations away from sex.

Claire got up and headed toward the stairs. "I'm going to get another beer."

Jan stood to follow. "And I need some water. I'll come with you."

Jan was obviously using that as her excuse to get closer to Ken. I didn't know what her plan was, other than getting Ken's attention. But, with Claire there, I didn't think Jan would go too far.

I was sitting next to Allison, so I leaned over and we started kissing. Her husband was focused on his turn with the game. We played with Steve and Allison just a few weeks earlier. We spent time with them for an evening at our house, when I fucked Allison in front of Steve and Jan, too.

Allison reached over to feel my stiff cock through my pants.

She looked at me, then leaned back to take her pants off. This gave me easy access, and I got out of my chair and knelt between her legs. I slid two fingers into her pussy. Her excitement built quickly, as she threw her head back. I heard her breathing getting heavier.

She looked down at me, whispering, "More."

I inserted a third finger, probing and pumping them in and out. She moaned and pushed against my hand. She sat up a little straighter, grasping my head to pull me close. She whispered, "I like more ... and I have some big toys at home!"

Steve laughed. "I heard that. Watch out. She can take your whole hand! And once you make her cum, she'll go on and on. She's like an Energizer Bunny once her orgasm starts."

She leaned back, as I inserted a fourth finger. My fingers were only in half-way because I didn't have lube. But she still squirmed and thrust against my hand. I pushed my thumb into her along with the fingers to half bury my hand in her. Her entrance stretched around my fingers as I kept pushing them in and out. She was very wet and seemed to want even more "fisting" than I was already giving her! Pushing hard enough to get my whole hand in would have stretched her even more. But, even if she could take that, I still didn't want to risk hurting her.

Allison leaned forward, grabbing my face. "I want you to fuck me!"

"Sorry, I'm waiting for Jan to join us. We have a 'same room' rule. And she'll be pissed if she's not here to watch us."

I continued shoving my fingers into Allison's pussy.

On the Prowl

Jan later described to me what happened when she went to the kitchen. She saw Ken sitting at the table, staring at his glass.

She went to the sink where Claire was getting some water.

Jan whispered, "I know you told Ken hands off tonight. But it looks like you could really use some help right now with your 'drain'. Go tell Ted I have some work to do in the kitchen, and that I have a hall pass."

"Thanks! I owe you one. I'll see that Ted is taken care of."

"Right now, ... I really just want to borrow your boy-toy!"

Claire laughed as she turned toward the basement stairs. "Now don't go breaking my husband!"

Hallpass?

Claire came back down to the game room a few minutes later. I thought Jan would be right behind her. And if Jan had found me with half my hand buried in Allison without her there to watch, she might have gotten mad even though I didn't fuck her. So, I withdrew my hand and sat back in my chair.

Claire sat back in her chair with her beer. "Jan said to tell you she has some work to do, and she has a 'hall pass'."

"Ah. She wants a hall pass. And this, after she told me we're limited to same room."

"No, she said she has one."

"She wouldn't do that without my permission," I said as I rose to go upstairs. "But I'll go tell her it's alright."

Boy-Toy

I walked upstairs and into the kitchen, seeing Jan and Ken in the far corner of the room. They were both still dressed. He was sitting on a kitchen chair, leaning back with his ass on the edge.

My wife was kneeling between Ken's spread legs. His slacks were open and she had his cock out. She was stroking his cock as she stared up into his eyes, smiling at his reactions to her slow, teasing hand-job.

I didn't know whether Claire was right hearing Jan say she had the hall pass, or if Jan was waiting for me.

I didn't know if Jan had already sucked that cock.

I didn't fuck Allison, because I knew Jan wanted to be there with us. And Jan downplayed my concerns that the different rooms might cause something like this, when we were driving here. So, I was irritated that she seemed to be displaying a double standard of "Do as I say, not as I do." And she knows me well enough, I won't accept double standards between us.