Lifestyle Ch. 10 - House Party Cont.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They're nice people as friends for socializing and talking about sex. But, for Jan and me at least, there needs to be some connection between all four people to keep our interest. And other couples often have one or the other who doesn't interest one of us. Whether its personal appearance, attitude, or personality issues, some people just don't turn you on.

Before this house party, we naively assumed other couples would have a "same room" rule, also trying to pair up as a couple. As we found yesterday, that is not the case.

Jan and I were both in the kitchen when Lee and Joan came in as one of the first partiers at one o'clock. We previously found their profile on the lifestyle website and contacted them via e-mail. We met at a restaurant over two months ago, and we had a nice dinner with them.

Jan found Lee to be a nice enough guy, at first glance. And I really liked Joan. But, as we learned more about them over dinner and their Dom/Sub BDSM fetish, we decided they weren't our type.

Jan can't stand it when she hears a dominating guy talking down to his girlfriend or wife. And I'm not comfortable with a submissive woman, who acts like she's trying very hard to please others.

As I said, the situation needs to work all around for a foursome. Physical attraction isn't everything. And you might be surprised at the thoughts and activities of some of your own neighbors, behind closed doors!

After a few more couples arrived and spread out, Jan and I both noticed a new couple who was not on the list of online profiles we reviewed.

Will and Laura moved to the area due to her job change a few months earlier. They were experienced in the lifestyle and looking for a fun group to join near their new home. One of the other couples here today brought them along to introduce them to our meet-up group.

I knew Jan was immediately attracted to Will. He was about 6 feet tall, around 190 lbs, with a strong build, full head of black hair, and he smiled a lot. Laura was around 5 foot 4, 120 lbs, with long brunette hair. Jan knew Laura was attractive and would catch my attention, too. It would now be a matter of getting together with the four of us sometime during or after this house party to see if our personalities clicked.

No one at this party started immediately running to the bedrooms for sex. We all mingled as we would normally, when meeting in a bar or restaurant. Discussions ranged from family and kids, to occupations, travel, or work, as well as our lifestyle experiences.

*****

I went to the dining room to fix a drink, rum & coke, and looked over the snacks the guests brought to contribute to the party. There were a variety of plates to choose from: veggie platters, cheese and crackers, various desserts, and slider-style finger foods.

I picked up a paper snack plate and selected a chicken salad slider with a few veggies.

When I turned to go back into the kitchen, there were a few more couples who arrived, and it was getting crowded. I didn't see Jan, so I went out to the deck to get some space.

I saw Jan at the far end of the deck talking to a couple, so I joined in their discussion. The other woman, Carol was a writer.

"I have several published articles in magazines, mostly travel pieces. But I really like writing short romance or erotic stories," she said.

"I might have read some," Jan said. "What titles have you published."

"You would find my romance books and short stories under my real name. But I use a pen-name for the erotic short stories."

"I know I haven't read any of your romance books," I said. "But the erotica... maybe."

Jan laughed, "Yes, that would be your favorite genre. Always thinking about sex. That, or science fiction after you've been laid."

"We all have our hobbies," I laughed.

"Well, my wine glass is empty, so excuse me, I'm going to the kitchen for a refill," Jan said, as she turned toward the back door near us at our end of the deck.

Carol turned to me. "When we got into this lifestyle, I started writing about a few of our encounters. Seeing some of these real-life sex scenes gives me a lot of material to pull from for writing erotica."

Jerry, her husband said, "We've been in this lifestyle for over ten years. But we're not as personally active in it anymore."

"I still like to come to these parties for any interesting anecdotes I might use in future stories," she said.

"Well, do you plan to play here today?"

"No, we have another party to attend this afternoon, so we're only staying for about an hour," he said.

We spent a few more minutes talking about some of their other parties and experiences.

During those few minutes, I didn't personally see what Jan was doing in the kitchen refilling her wine glass. She later described it to me.

*****

Jan Starts Again

Jan went into the house through the back door near our end of the deck. She first used the powder room near the kitchen to freshen up. Claire had placed a stack of hand towels and wash cloths there since she expected the guests to need them with the anticipated sexual activities.

Jan told me, as she left the powder room and went into the kitchen, she saw Lee and Joan talking to the new guy, Will.

Lee was bragging; "She'll do whatever I tell her." He turned to Joan and said; "Get down there and suck his cock!"

Joan dropped her head shyly and knelt beside Will on his right to start pulling his zipper down.

As Jan explained to me, "I couldn't stand the thought of Joan being ordered to do that. So, I decided to intervene."

Jan went over to kneel between Will's legs for a close-up view of Joan preparing for her task.

Kneeling beside him, Joan continued to pull Will's cock out, positioning it in her left hand as she used her right hand to slide her hair behind her ear out of the way.

Then Jan suddenly dove down with her mouth. She caught the head with her lips and didn't let go. She kept her lips pressed there holding the end of it in her mouth.

Joan sat back on her heels and looked surprised, as Jan's hand took control and she continued sucking Will for a few seconds. She took him out of her mouth and smiled at Joan saying "Too slow. He found my mouth first!" She looked up at Lee saying, "And I don't take orders, so this is mine!"

Wrapping her lips around the tip, Jan slid her wet mouth down the shaft, gently sucking. She started working her magic with her tongue on Will, as the submissive Joan stood up and watched.

Jan then got into the moment, starting her oral routine with this guy she wanted since she first saw him. Holding his soft cock in her left hand, she lightly kissed the head. Tilting her head to the side, she made eye contact with him, as she bent her head down to run her tongue up its length, her eyes staying locked on his. When her tongue reached the tip again, she opened her mouth, turning her head to slide her warm wet lips all the way down, sucking it all into her mouth. Her head stayed there, with her tongue rolling around it, stimulating it as it grew. Then Jan started bobbing her head, sliding her wet lips up and down on his stiffening shaft.

All of our swinger friends in the kitchen stopped to watch my wife's erotic floorshow.

Randy was standing behind Will's wife, Laura as she sat at the end of the table. He reached around her shoulders caressing Laura's breasts through her blouse, as they were both watching the show.

After a minute, Jan took Will's cock out of her mouth, and lifted her head looking around the room. She spotted our hostess, Claire watching her. Jan asked innocently "Claire, dear. Could you go outside please, and tell Ted I think he needs to refill his drink glass in the kitchen? I'm a little busy right now."

Jan then went back to her task at hand... and mouth.

*****

Ted Finds Jan

I noticed Claire coming out to the deck through the dining room sliding glass doors. She walked over to the three of us at the other end of the deck.

"Ted. Jan says your glass must be empty, and you should come to the kitchen for a refill."

I turned to the Carol. "Excuse me. That's my wife's signal she wants me to join her."

I went through the back door, as Jan did a few minutes earlier. This led through a short hallway past the powder room and into the kitchen, opposite the dining room glass sliding doors.

There were several people with their backs to me watching something at the end of the table. I could see Laura sitting at the table. Randy was standing behind her, with her blouse pulled up and her tits exposed as he mauled them in his hands. But they weren't the center of the group's attention.

I stepped around the group of bystanders and was surprised.

My wife, Jan was kneeling on the floor in front of Will. She was bobbing her head with his cock in her mouth, without me there when she started!

While I like seeing her in that position, I prefer she do it in front of me! And she was the one who insisted we only do these things together in the same room to watch each other.

I walked over to the two of them to get a better view. Looking down at my wife, and reached to the back of her head, my hand following her head bobbing motions.

My emotions were raging, and my mind running in different directions. Within one second, my mind raced with "What The Fuck!", "What about your same room rule?", "Is this humiliating, finding my wife putting on a show for others?", "What do I do now?", and I finally landed on: "Ok. Let her have fun this time. I'll adapt, and we will talk later!"

I noticed her dress pulled up a little, almost exposing her bare ass. I knelt beside her and inserted two fingers into her from behind. I was searching for her G-spot to play with her while she sucked another guy.

I know my wife. She'll only suck mine for 2 or 3 minutes to get me hard. Then she'll stop and want me to fuck her. She doesn't like cum in her mouth. But she'll continue sucking longer if she's getting attention with a toy or my fingers.

Jan started this incident without me, and violated her same room rule, again. So, I thought it would be appropriate payback, if I distracted her long enough for Will to blow his load in her mouth.

I kept my fingers inside her, probing her G-spot. I knew I was getting her worked up when she started moaning. I stayed focused probing and trying to keep her distracted in this position. But truth be told, I did enjoy the view, looking up from the side to see his cock in my wife's mouth.

Unfortunately, a minute later, Will took her head in his hands, saying, "It's your turn." He stood up, and Jan stood to switch places.

I thought: Darn. There went my plan.

I had to stand up and give up control as they switched places. Jan was sitting down with Will now kneeling between her legs. And I stepped back as a bystander to watch.

Jan sat down, and said to no one in particular, "I'm very wet. I need a towel or something to sit on."

Will drove his face down into her, his mouth latching onto her clit.

I glanced around and no one else was moving. So, I went out to the nearby powder room and quickly grabbed the first cloth I saw, returning with a washcloth. Handing it to her, Jan said in a harsh tone, "Really?! A washcloth? Are there any other towels there?"

I thought Her tone of voice was insulting... and in front of the roomful of spectators, too! We do not have a Dom/Sub relationship! And if she thinks that's changing, then we're heading toward a big problem. I knew we would need to work through this. It's another of those issues our mentors warned us about.

I went back to the bathroom and returned with a hand towel.

Will paused while she raised her ass to slide the towel under her, then went back to work eating her out.

We all listened to her sounds, "Ohh, yes...That feels sooo good."

Randy took Laura's hand and led her out of the kitchen, heading toward the stairs to find a bed.

Jan put her hands on the side of Will's head. She pulled him up, kissing him and said, "Let's go."

After her insulting tone over the washcloth, I wasn't in the mood to follow along like a puppy. Jan could go off in her own direction to a separate room without me, and we would discuss new rules for payback later.

Several others in the kitchen audience started off in the direction of the stairs and bedrooms, too.

I looked around at several somewhat overweight women still sitting or standing in the kitchen. But there was one tall good-looking brunette about my age standing by the wall. She was looking at her cellphone. I remembered noticing her at a previous bar meet-up, but we didn't talk that time.

I went over to her. "Hi, I'm Ted. My wife, Jan was the one putting on the floor show."

"I'm Maggie. My husband, Dan went upstairs somewhere, too." She glanced again at her phone.

"Excuse me, I'm in a text discussion for work." She typed a line and hit send.

I wasn't going to ask about her job, since it wasn't my main interest at the moment. I asked, "Do you feel like going upstairs?'

She very casually said, "No. We had our own party last night, and I sucked three cocks. So, I'm not playing today."

She doesn't feel like sex today, because she sucked three cocks last night.

Now how many times have we heard that excuse?

When we were with one other couple in this lifestyle, it was a given everyone is swapping and playing. And when we're at a bar or restaurant, you get to spend more time getting acquainted. As long as everyone is at the meet-up, there's no rush. But I was learning the different protocols with this new dynamic of multiple couples at a house party.

Instead of focusing so much on watching Jan flirt, or talking about work, family, or writing, I should focus more on finding my own potential entertainment. But, at this time, with Jan already occupied and the upstairs activities well underway, Maggie's response was disappointing.

I decided to go upstairs to explore the various options.

Glancing in the first bedroom, I saw Jan laying back on the bed, legs spread open with the pillows stacked behind her. Will had his face again buried between those legs, sucking and playing with her. Jan had both hands on the back of Will's head, pulling him into her. She was enjoying his tongue working on her, as I heard her moans of pleasure.

I went on to the adjacent bedroom where Jan and I slept the previous night. Dan, the kitchen brunette's husband and Joan were on the bed, with Dan on top of her pumping away. Joan's husband was sitting in a chair nearby, watching the two of them.

Since we met before at a restaurant, I felt comfortable stepping over to the other side of the bed near Joan and looked down. "Well. We meet again."

Joan laughed as she looked up at me. "Lee told me to lie here and be a cum dump for everyone he can find. Care to join in? My mouth's open."

"Go ahead, Ted. Fuck her mouth," Lee said.

"Thanks. Maybe later. I'm just looking around for now."

Given Jan's directives and insult in the kitchen, this was one couple I wanted to keep at arm's length. I didn't want Jan getting any more ideas of a Dom/Sub relationship. That wouldn't work with me and would be the end of us as a couple. And as I said before, I'm not comfortable with a submissive, even though Joan was a willing one.

Looking into the master bedroom, I saw Laura on the king bed with several guys attending to her in various positions. Randy was between her legs with his face buried in her. Ken had his cock in her mouth. And she had a guy sucking one of her tits, with one of her hands busy stroking another. There were several other men and women standing around watching.

That looks a little crowded, I thought. It's time to go back to at least watch Jan servicing her latest target.

Round 1

I returned to the first room where I found Jan and Will, with Will now naked lying back on the bed. He was propped up in a half sitting position with his legs spread open, with my wife between them.

Jan was kneeling with her feet at the bottom end of the bed, her ass just above her feet as she leaned completely forward on her elbows between Will's legs. She grasped his cock with one hand and gently played with his balls with the other, as her mouth savored the head with her wet lips closed around it.

I saw her slowly slide those lips down his semi-stiff shaft until her lips touched her hand, taking as much of him in her mouth as she could stand. She gagged slightly, the head hitting the back of her throat. Then she withdrew, her lips almost losing contact... but not quite before she slid down and up again. Over and over, she bobbed her head with his cock going in and out of her mouth.

Allison was lying naked on the bed on the other side of Will, away from where I stood at the door.

Jan removed her mouth from him, as she tilted her head to the side, running her tongue down its length. Her lips stopped at his balls as she strained to lean sideways, sucking one of his balls into her mouth. She was looking up over Will's stomach to see Allison leaning over kissing him and running her hand over her/their lover's chest.

I was still perturbed at my wife for starting in the kitchen without me. But, finding Allison here with her earlier offered space waiting for me did improve my mood.

I was finding it erotic, watching Jan as she leaned her head sideways with his balls in her mouth. She would suck one of his balls in while stroking him against the side of her face. She shifted her eyes to look up at him for his reactions. Jan had her ass at the edge of the bed, looking so inviting and waiting at the right height to be fucked as she serviced her new toy with her mouth.

But I wasn't interested in fucking my wife right now. I had another woman waiting for my attention.

I walked around the bed to Allison, quickly stripping out of my clothes. Allison turned away from Will toward me, as I offered my cock. She took it into her mouth, and I enjoyed those warm wet lips encircling my shaft. She lifted her head slightly to get more of it into her mouth, reaching one hand around my ass to pull me closer. She moved her head up and back, slipping those wet lips along the fleshy shaft for my enjoyment. She worked her mouth to harden it for that space on her dance card.

I placed my right hand on her stomach, sliding it down to find her wet and waiting. I reached with my left hand for the lube on the nightstand. Squirting plenty of lube on the fingers of my right hand, I returned it to my target to give Allison the large experience she asked for the previous evening.

I started first with three fingers probing, opening her slit and finding her wet hole. Then the fourth finger and thumb joined in, opening her wider, as I pumped those fingers into her, still not quite pushing the knuckles in for a full fisting.

"Oh, yes...Oh, yes," she said, as her head pulled back from me, and she started squeezing my fingers between her thighs.

When I looked over at Jan to see her mouth entertaining Will's cock, I noticed Allison's husband, Steve at the door. He came into the bedroom to step behind Jan's bare ass in that inviting position at the end of the bed. His hand went to the zipper of his pants, and he reached in to pull it out. He positioned the head at Jan's opening and started working it into her from behind, as she continued sucking on Will.

Remember those protocols I was learning. Apparently, 'It's nice to share' at these house parties! Feel free to join in, unless you're told 'No.'

The fingers on my right hand were almost buried up to my knuckles pumping into Allison. She had my shaft in her mouth enthusiastically sucking away on me. But I was distracted watching the sight on the other half of the bed with Jan being spit-roasted, on her knees with a cock in her mouth as she was fucked from behind. I was enjoying the view almost more than the feeling of Allison's mouth on me!