Lifestyle Ch. 10 - House Party Cont.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heading Home

As I turned out of their driveway and started down the street, Jan and I started talking.

"I was surprised you let Bill cum in your mouth. You always said I'm the only one allowed to do that. And you don't do it as often as I'd like."

"His cock wasn't very big," Jan said. "I didn't want to embarrass him, by asking him to replace Larry fucking me. And Larry's cock felt so good. When Bill came in my mouth, it was rather sudden. It wasn't very much, or too thick like yours. I didn't want to cause a scene and spoil the mood. So, I swallowed it fast, and licked him clean. How many women did you fuck today?"

"Just Allison. I used your mouth, and Cara sucked me for a while. But I enjoyed watching you more than trying to cum in others."

"That was a hot scene, up close, watching you shove it into Allison.

"What about you and Randy? I thought he wasn't a good fit for our standards in this lifestyle. But you're now cool with it?

"When I was lying on the bed and Randy ran his hand over my ass, he stopped and tried probing my ass with a finger. I realized he wanted to fuck me in the ass. So, I made the excuse of being thirsty to avoid him."

"You've let me fuck you in the ass. Weren't you feeling like it today?"

"I saw how he came into the room hard and went over to fuck Allison with you. But he didn't cum in her. He's just using women as holes to stick his cock in for a minute or two, then he moves on to find another one. He said he takes Viagra before these parties so he can stay hard longer, but he doesn't cum all the time."

"I thought you didn't like the mess when guys cum in you."

"I don't like the mess. I'd prefer if you guys would all orgasm cleanly like I do. But don't get me wrong. I'm the star of this show. When I turn you on, you're going to finish with me! I'm nobody's fluffer!"

"So, what did you tell him to be cool with it?"

"I used my sexiest voice and told him; 'You can fuck me in the ass, next time. But you'd better cum in my ass! So, be careful what you wish for, you'll go soft one way or another.' I grabbed his crotch and squeezed enough. 'Do you understand?' and he quickly nodded. So, I'm cool with him understanding the consequences of just using me."

I laughed. "Remind me to cum in you every time."

"I'll always take care of you. And I never have a problem making YOU cum.'

When we run into Randy again, I'll need to watch her closely. If he's ready for her, I want her on top riding me when he finds us. It might be my wife's first real DP.

"After your show in the kitchen with Will, starting without me... again... you owe me for that one!"

"When I left you outside to go for more wine, I saw Lee and Joan talking to Will. I didn't like the way Lee told her to suck Will's cock in the kitchen. So, I went over to Will and dropped to my knees. I started sucking on him, so she wouldn't have to do it. But I remembered to ask Claire to tell you to refill your drink glass. I knew you would get the hint."

"Like Claire said, you shouldn't have interfered."

"I'll need to think about what Claire said about Joan," Jan said. "Maybe I was wrong. But I did want Will, too."

"So, you really were just getting competitive, and took what you wanted."

"Well,... maybe that, too. I really did enjoy Will's oral skills. I was a little disappointed he didn't fuck me. He said he doesn't always get hard. And they came here to satisfy his wife's needs. So, they're a lot like our other friends, Sam and Sally, where the wife has the higher sex drive."

"But it wasn't only that you did it again by starting in another room without me," I said. "It was your tone of voice, insulting me for bringing you the washcloth! Don't ever do it again, or we have a problem! I might enjoy watching you with other guys. But you're never going to be a Dom with me as a Sub in this lifestyle."

"I knew there were extra hand towels in the powder room, because Claire had me put them there during set up. So, I thought you were joking with me by handing me a washcloth. I didn't intend to insult you. I thought you were trying to be funny, with my ass being too big for the washcloth."

So... to her, I was trying to be funny, and insulting her by implying she had a big ass. She saw the same scene, from a different point of view.

"I didn't see the hand towels when I went in the first time. I grabbed the first cloth I saw, to get back to the action. After all, I can't seem to leave you alone at these parties very long. We either have a same room rule, or not. It's not something you get to change when you feel like it."

"I know," she said a little dejectedly. "I want the same room rule, because I like to watch you being pleased by other women. And I really liked watching you pump into Allison with that close-up view! It felt even more erotic with the two cocks in me at the same time! But when I'm flirting with these guys... it's like June told us when we started this lifestyle: I want to make them lust for me! I want to control them and make them cum for me... and... I don't know. It's a game, and the unpredictable nature of it that makes me like it so much."

"Then maybe we might need to work out some kind of proactive payback plan, in case you feel those urges again. If you expect me to refrain and wait for you, then I deserve compensation, too... Now about you starting early without me with Will... have you heard the term roadhead?"

Jan laughed, "Yes. But it's dangerous." She glanced around. "Pull in over there... in the grocery store parking lot... but, away from the lights."

I parked the car and leaned my seat back. I was again primed with the thoughts and sights from the earlier porn shows. I didn't last very long this time. And she swallowed!

Epilog

Our friends, Fred and June acted as our mentors, advising us on our new lifestyle for the first year. Then Fred's company moved them overseas for over a year. They recently moved back to their old house again. So, Jan and I sent them an e-mail, inviting them to our house for a 'Welcome back' dinner.

I heard the doorbell chime and opened it to welcome our mentors. Fred and I stepped into the living room, while June went straight to the kitchen to find Jan, where they talked for a few seconds.

"Is he ready?" Jan quietly asked.

"I got him worked up during the ride here," June whispered, "but he didn't cum yet."

As Fred and I walked into the kitchen, Jan smiled and reached her hands up and around his neck.

"Welcome back. You know... I never really thanked you for introducing us to the lifestyle."

She ran one finger seductively down his shirt to his crotch. She placed her hand on it as she felt it stiffening. Jan pulled Fred's zipper down, and fished out his cock, releasing it. It was already over seven inches long and growing. She dropped to her knees in front of him. Sitting back on her heels, she looked at June. "Don't just stand there, woman. Jerk him off and make him cum for us."

June smiled and stepped to her husband's side, grabbing it and sliding her hand along his shaft.

Jan opened her mouth wide, then said to June, "Try to shoot it in... And try not to miss. I don't want you messing up my make-up. We have a long evening ahead." Then she opened her mouth wider and tilted her head back.

I stepped closer beside Fred, smiling at him. Looking down at my wife, I remembered the same scene with Fred's wife in front of me.

"Are you lusting for her, yet?" I asked.

June looked at me as she stroked her husband. "Sit down and watch, Ted. You're going to need your strength when I'm done here."

Dinner could wait. It seemed the wives had other plans for the evening.

*********************

Thank you for reading and rating my stories.