Lifestyle Ch. 10 - House Party Cont.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stiffening at the sight of my wife being spit-roasted, I pulled out of Allison's mouth and climbed onto the bed between her legs. Her ass was right beside Will's. I picked Allison's legs up to my shoulders as I positioned the head at her entrance. This raised her legs out of the way for a better view from the side.

With my wife sucking Will right beside us, I waited until I saw her glance toward us. She could see my stiff shaft as I slowly moved it toward Allison's upraised ass and into the folds of the wet waiting space.

Jan said she wants our same room rule so she can watch when I'm fucking another woman. Now she had this up-close view a foot away from me as I slowly slid my stiff shaft into Allison. My wife had her choice of sensations to enjoy: the taste of a new cock in her mouth, the feeling of a different one stroking inside her, or the sight of her husband's in another woman! She was moaning loudly from this sensory overload, pushing her toward her orgasm.

Randy came to the bedroom door, sporting a hard-on, even after his time in the master bedroom with Laura. He walked in and around the bed in the same way I did to stand beside Allison's head at the top of the bed. She turned her head toward him and took him in her hand, guiding it into her mouth.

I didn't mind sharing Allison with Randy. But I let her legs drop from my shoulders to wrap around my back.

Allison started clenching my cock as she orgasmed. She squeezed her legs together around me, tightly trapping me there, as she moaned around Randy's stiff rod in her mouth. Her squeezing seemed to go on and on, her orgasm never seeming to end. Her spasms felt like a wet hand milking me, as I felt the pressure building in my balls. With her legs holding me, I had no chance to pull out.

I pushed deep into her as the explosion hit, my hips pressing against her. My balls squeezed with each shot, until I finished pumping my cum in her.

Without the stimulation of me rubbing inside, she finally calmed down. As she came down from her orgasm, Allison released her hold on me. I pulled out, and stood up from the bed, grabbing some tissues to wipe the mixture of wetness from me. I stepped back to the side of the bed to continue enjoying the porn show in front of me, with Jan as one of the stars.

Randy took this opportunity to shift from Allison's mouth and crawled onto the bed between her legs. He easily slid into her cum-lubed entrance to start fucking her.

Steve was pumping into Jan from behind and started speeding up. He said, "I'm going to cum. Where do you want it?"

Jan pulled Will's cock out of her mouth, looked back over her shoulder saying, "In me, right where you are!" She smiled, looking back at Will, as she took him back into her mouth.

Steve was still buried in my wife from behind. His thrusts became a little erratic with brief pauses, as he grabbed her hips and pulled her ass closer. He stopped pumping, keeping himself buried deep in her as he unloaded his balls. He soon softened and pulled out.

Jan fell to her side where she could reach some tissues on the nightstand to catch the cum running out of her. She stayed on her side to relax for a few minutes, looking over to watch Allison and Randy.

Randy continued his steady rhythm pumping into Allison for another minute, apparently without cumming in her. He then pulled out and stood off the end of the bed. He walked over to the other side of the bed behind Jan and ran his hand over her ass.

Jan rolled onto her back and said, "No. I'm thirsty. I'm heading downstairs for some water."

She swung her legs off the bed, stood, and walked to the corner of the room to retrieve her dress. I picked up my pants, stepping into them to join her, as the others got up and dressed.

At the top of the stairs, Randy said to Jan, "Let's go back to the bed together. You can try taking my cock."

"No thanks. I need a break."

Randy said, "Chicken!"

Jan didn't respond, and we continued going downstairs.

*****

We each grabbed a bottle of water, refreshed our drinks, picked up a few snacks, and wandered around talking. When we were alone, I said, "I was surprised you didn't say anything when Randy called you chicken".

"He pissed me off with that comment. I should have turned and put him in his place! But it made me so mad, I couldn't think fast enough."

When Jan said that I thought: In this lifestyle, there are some guys who are only into adding "notches on the bedpost". They must have some need to fuck as many different women as they can find. Quantity, not quality. Randy is obviously one of them. And he wasn't even cumming in them to enjoy a release! So, it's eye-opening to learn what others really seem to need from this.

She continued, "I won't get together with him! I don't like his type of personality."

"That's a good call. I wouldn't consider him a good fit either. And if you did give in to him, I would think you have a problem."

Round 2

With the water, wine and snacks in hand, Jan and I talked to a few people on the main floor. Our hosts planned this party to go from 1:00 to about 5:00, then stragglers would be ushered out to clean up before Ken and Claire's kids came home from staying with their grandparents.

We were about halfway through the afternoon. So, Jan and I decided to see what else was going on in the bedrooms upstairs.

We looked into the small bedroom at the end of the hall. This one had a single bed placed away from the wall without a headboard.

I recognized the woman from their profile picture online as Cara. She was laying almost sideways across the bed with her ass at one edge with our host Ken kneeling there and her head near the other side of the bed. Cara's legs were in the air with Ken's face buried between them.

Cara's husband, Larry was standing about five feet away watching them, naked, and stroking himself.

There was still plenty of room on the other end of the bed, so Jan decided there's no need to look any further. She quickly threw off her dress, laid down beside Cara with her ass near the edge of the bed, and motioned for Larry to join her. She reached out for Larry's hardening member and took it to her mouth to start sucking.

I moved over to them, took off my clothes, and knelt between Jan's legs.

Since Steve deposited his load in her less than an hour ago, I wasn't going down there with my mouth. I reached for a small vibrator on the nightstand to start playing with her clit. I used the four-inch long, black vibrator in my right hand as I used my left hand to spread her open, exposing the nub. Circling her clit with the tip of the vibrator, I could hear her moans as she started getting excited.

Larry started pumping into my wife's mouth as I was exciting her with the vibrator.

Cara reached one hand under Jan's leg and managed to get two fingers into her, while Ken beside me was now pumping in and out between her spread and upraised legs.

After a minute, Jan pushed my hand away, suggesting she had enough of the vibrator. She was ready for the real thing, so Larry and I switched places.

Larry grabbed her ankles, spreading her legs wide, positioning himself to aim the head near her wet hole. Jan reached down to grasp it and guide it in as he pushed forward. She kept her knees up and bent when Larry started pumping down into her.

I moved into position near her face, and she opened her mouth. Taking my stiffening cock in hand, I moved it between those waiting lips and started fucking her face.

After a few thrusts, with Cara's head only two feet away from me, I pulled out of Jan's mouth and fed it to this new willingly opened mouth. Ken was still pumping away in Cara, as I stood there with her sucking me.

From my position, I could see the bedroom door as another guy walked in. He stood alone to watch our porn show, as Jan and Cara were both on their backs being fucked and Cara sucking me. I stood there, feeling Ken's thrusts as he pushed her face a little toward me each time.

Jan looked at the newcomer and said, "You're overdressed for this room, and my mouth is still open."

The new guy walked over to her, standing at my wife's head beside me. He loosened his belt and dropped his pants to his ankles, pulling himself out and offering it to her.

Jan reached to grasp the new addition to the erotic scene, guiding it to her mouth and started sucking. It soon became apparent he wasn't very long or thick. As it became harder, I could look down to see it seemed no longer than 3 inches. I knew Jan could easily take it into her mouth without gagging.

He seemed pleased with her efforts and was soon trying to pump it into her as he became even more excited.

At one point Jan took it with her fingers and out of her mouth. "I guess it's only polite to introduce ourselves. Hi, I'm Jan. Whose cock am I sucking?"

"Hi, I'm Bill. My wife's still downstairs talking to others."

Jan directed him back into her mouth, and he continued his short thrusts,fucking her face.

It only took another few minutes when Bill straightened his back and stopped thrusting. He let out a quiet groan. After a minute, he withdrew from Jan's mouth, stepped back, and pulled up his pants before leaving the room without saying another word.

I wasn't surprised that Bill shot his cum in my wife's mouth. I was surprised she took it and swallowed without complaining! I looked down at my wife as she licked her lips and raised her head to watch Larry still fucking her.

I felt Cara's face being pushed on my stiff rod, and the rhythm was changing. Ken was beginning to slow his pace and focused more on deep penetrations. Then he stopped his thrusts as he obviously stayed there cumming in Larry's wife. Even though Ken's younger than me, I was surprised at his stamina. After twice last night, and probably at least once with Laura in the master bedroom, he came again in Cara.

Larry was slowing down, too. His pumping into Jan wasn't as dramatic as Ken's. He seemed to be tiring and slowing, but not approaching any explosive ending with her.

I pulled out of Cara's mouth. I was enjoying her. But I didn't really feel like cumming again today either, after fucking Allison, and Jan taking two loads out of me last night.

I realized with Randy and Will previously, the guys don't always cum when having sex at these parties. Even the women don't always orgasm. For some people, it's more about the flirting, fun of different experiences, and the views of the activities with others.

For women like Jan, this lifestyle offers the unlimited freedom to flirt, and take guys down on her terms. And for some guys, these parties are more like a create-your-own porn show to replay in their minds later. When Jan and I are alone, we'll take turns describing these scenes to excite each other during sex. But this sex at the time of the party is secondary to our enjoying it with each other later.

We all pulled on some clothes and returned downstairs to again rehydrate and join the conversations.

*****

I was talking to Allison in the dining room near the snack table, when Melissa came over to join us.

Allison said, "I think it's about time to find Steve, to see what my husband's been up to."

With the way she suddenly changed topic and made this excuse, I sensed some tension with her. She might have taken Randy earlier. But I think she might have some issues with Randy's wife.

Melissa continued as if not noticing, asking me, "Have you two been to many parties like this?"

"No. This is our first."

"We've enjoyed parties like this for years. We have teenagers at home, which makes it impossible to host our own parties. At least for now."

"I think Jan and I will look for more opportunities to attend these."

Randy stepped over to join us, as I saw Jan coming in from the kitchen.

Jan turned to Randy. "You called me chicken for not wanting to go back to bed earlier."

"Sorry. I didn't mean to insult you, but we still have time to go back upstairs." he said as he stared into her eyes. His cocky attitude was showing as he tried to intimate her.

Jan took Randy by the elbow, directing him into the living room a few feet away, just out of earshot.

Melissa and I could both see them as they stood there talking quietly for a minute.

I turned to Melissa. "Jan's usually rather assertive. Randy calling her chicken caught her off guard. She's probably telling him off."

"Randy can be rather dense and thoughtless with some of his comments. He gets too focused on what he wants, and sometimes acts childish."

"Well, Jan knows what she wants, and isn't easily manipulated."

"Good for her. Maybe she'll teach him a lesson."

Jan and Randy stepped back over to us, and something about his expression seemed different. He wasn't making eye contact anymore.

"We talked it over, and I'm cool with it," Jan said.

I thought Now this is a change in her attitude. I can't wait to hear what prompted this.

Claire came into the dining room and addressed all of us there. "It's getting late, and Ken and I need to start cleaning up before the kids come home this evening."

Earlier, two or three of the couples who weren't really into playing left after the first hour or two, when others started heading to the bedrooms. Now most others were getting ready to leave, after playing non-stop for over two hours. As the couples gathered their things from the dining table, Claire was saying goodbye to them at the door as they left.

Jan, Steve, Allison, and I had told our hosts earlier we would stay longer to help with the clean-up. This gave Claire and Ken some extra time after the others left to sit down and relax.

Discussing Dom/Subs

As we sat in the living room with our drinks, Claire said "Jan, when you took Will from Joan in the kitchen, I went along with it, because it was too late. But you really hurt Joan's feelings and might have caused a problem between her and Lee."

"I couldn't stand by hearing the way Lee ordered her around. How can you tolerate him treating his wife that way?"

"You should talk to them more and listen to them. Lee's not really her master giving his slave an order. When you get to know them, you'll find Joan's the one who controls Lee! She seems to enjoy the randomness of his commands. If she doesn't get her fix of surprises from his orders, Lee pays the price later. He has to look for other ways to do things like that with her, or she gets moody and cuts him off at home."

"When I found her in a bedroom later with a guy fucking her," I said, "she said Lee ordered her to be the house cum dump. She told me I should fuck her mouth. And she sounded happy to do it!"

"Then you would have been doing her and Lee a favor if you did. Hopefully someone did before they left. She's a lot like Ken, fulfilling her needs at these parties."

"Whoa!" Ken said, "I'm not a cum dump! And I'm not going to suck a guy's cock."

Claire laughed. "No, you are not a cum dump. But you know you need these parties to get your fill in your own ways. And so does Joan."

Jan said, "Other friends of ours warned us of people like that. They said we shouldn't get roped into someone else's problems."

"As long as you're not physically abusing her, it's like playtime," Claire said. "You might dress up in a schoolgirl skirt, halter, and pigtails for Ted. But you know he'd never actually want to fuck a real school-age girl. What if someone was walking past your house, saw you through a window, and called the police? It's role-playing, and you wouldn't want your neighbors judging you based on only what they saw."

"So, you're saying Lee and Joan are role-playing?"

"Exactly. But Joan takes it more seriously. She needs it."

"But they told us they have a dungeon, where Lee beats her," Jan said.

"You're making an assumption. Did Joan actually say Lee beats her? They once asked us not to pre-judge them and come see their dungeon. You should see Joan in her black, stiletto-heel boots holding a flogger or cane!"

"She beats Lee?" Jan asked.

"Only when he's good to her, and only as much as he wants. He said he enjoys the stimulation on his skin all over his body, when she does a good job. But it's still their role-playing. They complement each other very well. So, try not to be that judging neighbor, calling the police."

"Well, I'll have to think about it some more. I can only take so much, before my own reflexes kick in."

"I know what you mean. I don't get involved myself in their scenes. But I now understand it is a play, and to not get involved to stop it. If Ken wants to jerk off all over her face when Lee says so, I'll walk away if I don't want to watch. If that's what Joan wants, as long as she's not being harmed, I let it go."

"What kind of woman actually wants that?" Jan asked.

"Joan's type. And you might not expect it, but she has a Doctorate degree in mathematics. She's not broken, just kinky and expressing her own wild side."

Clean-up

It was now getting close to dinner time, and Ken and Claire's kids were due to return soon. It was time to start the whirlwind whole house clean-up.

Claire said, "We need to check around the house for any forgotten clothes or used condoms. We held a party once, and one of the women left without her panties. Fortunately, Ken found them under a nightstand in one of the boy's bedrooms before the kids came home. So, now when I'm seeing our guests out, I only half joke with the women, asking if they still have all of their underwear."

We started off to scour the house for evidence, gather towels, and strip the bed top sheets.

I was about to head up the stairs to the first bedroom when Claire called to me. "Ted, could you give me a hand in the laundry room?" This sounded like an innocent request. At my height, Jan often calls me to get things off high shelves.

"Sure." And I followed her through the kitchen.

Jan walked past us saying, "I'll go check the first bedroom."

As I walked into the laundry room, Claire turned around, wrapped her arms around my neck and started kissing me. I started pulling back, somewhat surprised. I was leery of where her tongue had been this afternoon, and what she had been tasting.

"I know you like kissing. Jan told me. So, I've saved my mouth for you. And I brushed my teeth." She pulled my head back down, and I felt more comfortable.

Claire was a great kisser. I've found some women try too hard and clash teeth with me. Or others who feel like a dead fish. But Claire was just right and in sync with the way I like to kiss Jan. After a few minutes of our tongue wrestling, I felt myself start to grow.

Claire felt my stiffness against her as we tightly embraced. "I was hoping to take care of you last night," she said. "But Steve joined in, and I guess you don't like sharing."

"I thought since Steve and Allison have known you two longer, you and Steve had some history."

"You know,... most of the women here really wanted you. At least the ones I talked to said so. But they were giving me first dibs as the hostess. Our paths didn't cross today."

"If I had known that I would have sought you out."

"The next time we get together, I'll ask Jan's new boy-toy to distract her and keep her busy, while I steal you away for a while." She pulled my head down for another long kiss.

Ken came through the kitchen carrying some towels recovered from the bedrooms, and he saw us. "Well. I'd normally say, you two should Get a room. But, my parents will be dropping the kids off soon."

Claire and I broke our embrace, and I said, "I'll start cleaning up the drinks and bottles," as I left the laundry room.

It took the six of us less than 30 minutes, and the house was presentable. Ken's parents and the kids were due soon, so we grabbed our overnight bags and departed.