Lifestyle Ch. 10 - House Party Cont.

Story Info
More people make for more misunderstandings and experiences.
12.5k words
4.49
6k
10

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/28/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Please read "Lifestyle Ch. 08/9: Clubs/Parties", as that story sets the scene for this house party.

This is a swinger relationship. Both receive pleasure and know about their spouse with others. This describes some emotions and issues with timing and personal rules which can cause problems with swinger couples.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prolog

Fred and his wife, June stood with arms around each other, watching us.

Jan had her feet in the air and her knees bent as I pounded into her. Her left foot started twitching as she spasmed.

"Oh! OOhhh!" she gasped. Her orgasm hit and she slammed her hands flat on the floor, focusing on the feeling of me pounding into her.

The sound of Jan's voice, along with the sights and feel of her wrapped around my most sensitive organ pushed me over the edge. I felt the pressure build and wouldn't last another minute. "I'm going to cum."

"Don't cum in her!" June ordered. "Stand up."

Surprised, I pulled out and stood, ready to explode.

June hurried around the couch and knelt beside us. Sitting back on her heels, she looked at Jan. "Don't just lie there, girl. Get up. I want you to jerk him off over my face. Make him cum for us."

Jan stood and grabbed my cock, stroking it as she pointed it at June's face.

"Try to shoot it in," June said. She opened her mouth and tilted her head back.

Jan stroked me faster, pulling me and the head to June's lips. As I came, she managed to aim the first shot directly in June's mouth. The second spurt caught the edge of her lips and slid down the cheek. Jan pulled me closer and kept the remainder dripping into June's mouth.

Fred stepped over to watch as my cum dripped into his wife's mouth. When I finished, Jan cupped her hand around the head to catch the drips as it softened.

June looked up at her husband. She showed him her open mouth full of the white fluid. He smiled down at his wife as she closed her mouth and made an obvious show of swallowing it. She opened her mouth to show us it was empty.

Fred laughed and looked at me. "Think you could watch your wife swallow another guy's cum like that?" He looked at Jan. "Think you could take on another guy or two, or find Ted fucking another young woman?

Jan gasped. "Well, I think I might like to try it. That was really hot jerking him off in her mouth like that. But I don't know about swallowing another guy's cum. I don't usually like it with Ted's."

June took my cock out of Jan's hand. She licked the last drop of cum from it and kissed it. "Well, Ted. I think you two have some talking to do... in private. This is as much as you get from us, for now. We'll get dressed and leave you to it."

*****************************************

... Continued from Chapter 9:

Waking is like turning on a computer, booting the mental operating system. First comes the exterior environmental checks, like finding network connections: feeling warm and comfortable. Then the internal status checks, as if checking the clock and hard drive: no aches or pains, bladder half full, and stomach empty. Then the secondary device driver checks/motivators, as if looking for the keyboard and mouse inputs: sexually satisfied, but a morning hard-on is ready to go, with a caffeine crave as a higher priority. The caffeine crave is like a low-level program interrupt, it takes precedence.

I am a computer geek... and I need coffee.

It's time to start my morning and get out of bed.

I never need an alarm clock. I always wake when I need to. My parents gave me my first wristwatch as a young teen, and I became fixated on time. I would watch its second hand count down to the school class bells, and I could tell within a second when the bell would ring. Eventually I didn't need the watch. My mind always knows the time, as if a small portion of my brain is still staring at that watch, ticking away the seconds as an internal clock.

People might think I'm obsessed, or maybe diagnosed with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Some would call it a quirk. Others less kind would say I'm crazy.

In high school, a five foot seven, gorgeous girl with shoulder length auburn hair and nice tits called me a geek. Or as she still lovingly says over 30-years later: "But, you're my geek!"

My dream this morning was spit-roasting that gorgeous woman, my wife, along with a six-foot tall, athletic Mediterranean looking guy fucking her from behind as she was bent over. I was pumping into her mouth, as I listened to her excited moans from his pounding into her from the other end.

Was her spit-roasting a dream?

I opened my eyes to see my wife, Jan still asleep beside me. And we were in one of Ken and Claire's bedrooms.

It wasn't a dream, but a memory!

I remembered suggesting to Ken, he and Jan show me how he bent her over the kitchen table the first time, when I was downstairs talking to his wife.

While last night wasn't a real swinger house party, we were three couples having sex together. And the two extra bodies of the additional couple added more dynamics to the issues Jan and I have already found in this swinger lifestyle.

Jan violated our (her) same room rule yesterday, as she went off intending to start one-on-one time with her desired boy-toy, Ken. She did send Ken's wife, Claire to tell me she had a hall pass. Jan decided by alerting me, she was making it right between us.

But I declined Allison's invitation to fuck because of Jan's prior insistence on our same room rule. I had no problem with my wife going to find Ken to fuck him last night, except she was the one who insisted we stick together to watch each other! So, that caused some tension.

As compensation for her self-assigned hall pass, thus shortchanging me with Allison, I did get some cellphone video of my wife sucking another guy. Jan even put on a good performance for me in that video, as her peace offering. I got a little playtime myself touching (fisting?) Allison and being sucked by Claire. And Jan's boy-toy and I then spit-roasted my wife over the kitchen table. Jan ended up taking two cum loads from Ken, and two from me by the time we fell asleep.

In retrospect, when I put it that way, this was turning into a memorable weekend. The things I have seen and done in just a few months of our new lifestyle are the subjects of many teenage boy's wet dreams, and any normal guy's fantasies. But the silver lining would be putting all other feelings aside.

I'm just not sure how I feel about all of this. I find it erotic and exciting watching my wife with other guys. And she says the same about watching me with other women. Later, when we're at home, we'll describe to each other what we saw to further excite each other.

I think my tensions come from her over-controlling nature, and my own limitations as a geek. I know I'm somewhat lacking in feelings and social skills. It's as if I'm not feeling so much as watching and mentally recording everything I see, to think about it later.

Jan and I know we need to protect our own relationship first, and that requires agreeing to and abiding by some basic rules between us. We were having some issues developing with double-standards, and her changing the rules on-the-fly when she's exceptionally horny. So, we need to be a little more careful in this lifestyle, or we'll put our marriage at risk.

At the end of the evening last night, Jan and I drifted off to sleep together, both sexually satisfied.

*****

I quietly slipped out of bed, picking my running suit and shaving kit from our overnight bag, and went to the bathroom. A few minutes later, I was heading downstairs to the kitchen.

Ken was there pouring a cup of coffee.

"Ah, coffee! That's what I need."

"My morning starts with a cup of coffee, before I head to the basement treadmill and weights," he said.

"I usually have two cups of coffee while I read the news online. Then about every other day, I'll go to a gym and look at a treadmill," I laughed.

"You seem to stay in pretty good shape. I would have thought you had a daily exercise routine."

"No. I'm more of a couch potato," I said "I think it's a lot of nervous energy that keeps me from gaining weight. I just exercise enough to stay toned."

"If I skip the treadmill, weights, and sit-ups, I'll start putting on weight," he said.

"Well, I know Jan certainly appreciates your efforts. And as we both know she'll show you her appreciation any time you want."

"Last night was fun. I know you two are relatively new to this. And I know some guys who couldn't handle walking in on us as you did."

"I think Jan and I are good together. We both enjoy sex, and this lifestyle allows us both to enjoy new experiences."

"Claire and I have a similar attitude. We agree we should both have fun, and we're still together afterwards."

"Jan takes good care of my sex needs. And she makes her own choices, always staying in control. I know her well. And if she didn't first want you, then you wouldn't get her. If I want to keep her, it's my job to keep her happy. So, I outsourced to you last night for her new experience. Thanks."

Ken and I were standing near the kitchen counter when Steve and Allison came in. Allison went to Ken, wrapping her arm around his waist to pull him close.

"Thanks for the stuffing on the couch last night," she said.

"My pleasure. I like to see our guests are comfortable."

I noticed Steve didn't look at them as he filled his coffee cup and turned to sit at the table. His demeanor suggested he was trying hard to ignore his wife and Ken's interaction.

Allison looked at me, saying, "I have space for you on my dance card later."

"And I'm sure I can fill your space," I said.

A tall, well-built blonde came in, and asked "Who's up for breakfast? I'm planning to make scrambled eggs, sausage, and there's fruit available."

"That's what I'm looking for, Claire." Steve said.

"Thanks. I usually just have coffee for breakfast," I said. "But a little fruit would be nice. I'll go check on Jan to see if she's ready to get up."

*****

I returned to our bedroom to roust Jan from her deep sleep. She was lying on her side, with her face buried in a pillow. Sliding the blanket aside a little, I caressed her bare ass. It would be easy to crawl into bed behind her to slide in and relieve my earlier hard-on. But I resisted the urge. I would have more opportunities later today at the scheduled house party.

"Do you feel like getting up for breakfast?" I asked, as I felt her stir under my hand.

"Hmmm. If I have to." She rolled over onto her back and stretched. "I'll be downstairs in about 15 minutes."

"You had a busy night. Still feel up to it today?" I asked.

"Today's your turn to have fun if you're still up for it. After all, I took some out of you last night, too. But I might flirt a little as I watch."

"I'm up for it. I'll see you downstairs."

*****

We discussed the party preparations for this afternoon over breakfast. Then we each helped out with our tasked areas. Jan helped Claire stock the bathrooms. The rest of us were remaking beds with fresh sheets, a plastic shower curtain, then another fresh sheet on top of it. Claire said this to prevent any spills on the mattresses, and it makes clean-up easier when we just remove the top sheet and plastic.

In the basement game room, we moved the chairs against the walls and set up two mattresses on the floor. Claire said some of the women like to play together, and this is their designated play area. The guys were welcome to watch, but the women coming to the basement wanted their own soft touch playtime. She taped a sign over the basement door: Women's Playroom, with an arrow pointing down the stairs.

Girl Talk

While Jan and Claire were working together stocking the bathrooms, Jan later related her one-on-one conversations with Claire:

"We know most of the couples on the party list. We looked up their online profiles before we came here. But we haven't met Randy and Melissa," Jan said.

"They're not part of the bar meetup group," Claire said. "We know them from other events we've attended. Ken really likes Melissa. I tolerate Randy. He thinks he has a huge dick, but he's really no larger than most of these guys. But he can be a little too aggressive, and it comes across as insulting. I find his personality a turn-off."

"Ted and I found we need to both agree on the husband and wife before we get together. I'm not going to take one for the team, if I don't like the guy, just because Ted's lusting for the wife."

"That's why Randy's only invited here when we have a party with others. I have no intention of taking anything from him. Speaking of Ted, I'm sorry Steve intervened last night. I planned to pay you back by taking Ted's cum shot. And I actually wanted Ted last night."

"I thought you didn't have a high libido."

"I don't. But Ted was catching my attention in those tight jeans."

"It's one of those adjustments I made to my man, telling him what I liked in the way he dresses. He's a typical geek and doesn't know how to shop for the right look. If he chose all of his own clothes, he'd look like Charlie Brown."

"I don't know if Ted's interested in me. After all, I laid out a blanket and took off my pants for him!"

"We're new to these house parties. Ted's still finding his way and isn't pushy. He's a clueless geek and doesn't know when women are hitting on him. And that's why I love him. He's my geek!"

"If Ted stayed where he was with me, I would have taken both him and Steve. I think Steve came to me because you already had Ken. Steve's a little insecure and probably felt left out of the swap mix if he wasn't with me. So, I didn't intend to send Steve back to you since you already took care of Ken for me."

"I think Ted still prefers one-on-one time with women. If you want Ted, you need to start with long, sensuous kissing. It gets his motor started. Then you can grab him by his cock and take him any way you want."

"I thought when you said yesterday you rarely treat Ted to a blowjob, that's what he wanted."

"He likes it when I give him a blowjob and let him cum in my mouth. But I think it's one of those things that developed between the two of us over the years. When I do it, he knows it's like a present from me. So, I won't do it very often, or he'd get bored with it."

"So, it's sensuous kissing first with Ted. Got it.... But, last night, I felt your soft touch, too."

"I didn't plan it," Jan said shyly. "You looked different from that angle... and... I thought... maybe..."

"Don't feel embarrassed. I enjoyed it. I know you're straight. But, as a woman, we don't see everything from the angle the guys see. It's natural to be curious. I was glad to be there for you. Maybe I can show you sometime what it feels like when a woman is doing it."

"Allison did it once to me," Jan said. "I'm still getting used to the idea I even touched you there."

Getting Ready

The rest of the morning was otherwise uneventful, with all of us anticipating the activities later. When everything was ready, we took showers and dressed for the party.

After discussions with our hostess, and the playtime last night, Jan realized this was no usual meet & greet event of only talking and socializing. Freshly showered, she was lying back on the bed with a towel under her, as she used her personal shaver between her legs. She was trying to ensure she was clean shaven for the party. She uses a style of electric razor which resembles a disposable razor to get the hairs, but it won't cut her sensitive areas.

I came out of the shower and went over to the bed. Sitting there between her spread legs, I leaned in close and spread her open with my left hand. I reached up for her to hand me the shaver in my right.

She always misses a few hairs when she shaves, and never seems to reach the base of her opening at the perineum. Holding her spread open, I swept the electric shaver barely around the inside of her wet opening, ensuring there were no hairs left at the bottom. Then I focused on the area around her clit and labia, tightly spreading the folds of skin and searching for ever hair I could find. I wanted her at best, completely hairless for her to feel everything and everyone who touched her!

I cleared the last stray hairs, set the shaver down, and kissed her there.

"There! Now you're ready for some other guy to fuck you. I wonder who it will be? Or how many? And will they even appreciate the work I did here?"

Jan laughed. "Well, I appreciate everything you do for my pleasure. Now bring those balls here for me to check. I don't want any of the other wives to think poorly of me, if my husband is still carrying dental floss."

I stood to move beside the top of the bed so she could lean over and suck my balls. She took each one in turn into her mouth and ran her tongue around it.

"Good! They're nice and smooth," she said.

Jan stood up from the bed and put her arms around my shoulders, pulling me in for a kiss. "I would never trade you for any of the other guys. But they are fun to tease and play with. It's like sport fishing: catch & release."

I said, "That's the reason to stick with a group of married couples like this. They try to stay within the group, so we're all less likely to catch anything."

Jan laughed, "That catch could mean several things. But it works."

Jan walked naked to our overnight bag to pick up her small red dress. She found the opening in the little pile of fabric and raised her arms to slide the stretching material down over her head and arms. Tugging at the hem, she pulled it down over her tits, until the bottom was barely below her ass cheeks, the material stretching tightly around her narrow waist and hips. She bent forward at the waist and pulled the top away from her right side. She used her left hand to pick her tit up into a better position allowing the material to stretch and form around it. Then she did the same for her left one, before standing and using both hands to pick her boobs up, hefting them a few times.

She reached for her 4-inch heel cork sandals, stepping into them and tightening the ankle straps.

I was putting on my tight jeans and polo shirt as I watched my beautiful wife dress. I started to get firm, and it was obvious as it bulged through the denim material.

I stepped over to Jan, wrapping my arms around her and cupping her ass in my hands. Her heels lift her ass to a convenient height for me to easily grab without leaning down.

"Hmmm. No panties?" I slid my finger under to feel her wetness. "You'll probably be the first woman out of her clothes today."

"With this group, I doubt anyone would mind if I went naked," she said.

"There may be a few slow starters in the group, or reluctant ones. So, it's probably best to be somewhat discrete. But, if you see a tall guy you like, bend over. He'll know what to do."

"I might just do that for a little fun. But I want you there. We still have our same room rule. I want you to watch him fuck me. And I want to watch you with another woman."

"After your hall pass last night?"

"Yes! I don't want you heading off to a bedroom without me."

"Then the same goes for you. I won't allow any double standards between us. So, you need to look for me, too."

"OK. I said I was sorry for last night. No more hall passes unless we agree ahead of time."

"I'll hold you to it. Now let's go have some fun."

We put our toiletries and other clothes in the overnight bag and went downstairs to join the others.

Partiers Arrive

Jan and I went to other meetups with lifestyle groups. These are at bars or restaurants, as a get-to-know-you style social event. We wouldn't jump into bed with most of the people in these groups.