Lifestyle Initiation - Aftermath

Story Info
The aftermath of beginner swinger sex.
2.3k words
4.47
181.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jc1961
jc1961
250 Followers

A little more than a week had passed since my wife Sue's threesome with our swinger friends Roger and Ellaine. Although it had occurred with my complete approval and support, I was having some second thoughts about the whole thing. I was on a business trip out of town when it happened, and Roger had been completely open about it. Hell, he helped me plan it and got a great benefit from it. He shared all the video, like always. Sue and I had been talking about it a great deal. She was concerned I was jealous, and she had felt guilty letting it happen. I told her no way, I was glad we were exploring our sexual limits, and branching out. Our kids were grown and on their own. We were in our late fifties, very late. I wished we had started sooner. Sue told me she had enjoyed it. Her time with Ellaine, and then even when Roger had surprised them and joined in. The only regret was that I wasn't there. I told her there would be other times when we would be together. Even though she had enjoyed it, she said it couldn't be a regular thing, only on occasion. I agreed.

We woke late on Saturday morning. It was eight- thirty, and we were usually awake before that time. When you've worked and had kids anything past 6 AM was a luxury. We laid in bed for a while, then Sue got up and headed for the bathroom, grabbing some clothes that were at the bottom of the bed.

"You want eggs for breakfast?"

"Sure", I said.

"Give me a few minutes, then I'll be down to start cooking."

"Okay, I'll start the coffee."

Sue headed into the bathroom as I threw on a t-shirt with my sleep shorts and headed downstairs. I started the coffee pot, got the frying pan out and on the stove, then took the bacon and eggs out of the refrigerator. About five minutes or more had passed, and Sue hadn't come down yet. I yelled upstairs.

"You want me to get things started?"

She didn't respond. I headed upstairs to make sure nothing was wrong. I entered our bedroom and saw the bathroom door was ajar, not fully closed. There was a crack of light. I didn't want to startle her, so I peeked in through the crack. She was sitting on the toilet, but then I noticed her bra was only half on, and her right hand was between her legs. After a quick second I realized she was masturbating. Her head was leaned back, and her eyes were closed. While her right hand massaged her hairy pussy, her left hand had worked her bra down so she could squeeze and rub her breasts. She was trying not to make any noise, though I could hear her slight moans and changed breathing. I couldn't believe my luck. I'd rarely caught her masturbating alone, just once in the shower years ago. Her fingers were working her pussy lips, spreading them apart as she rubbed her clit rapidly. My shorts were around my ankles instantly. I stood watching, stroking my cock hard, taking in the whole picture.

At one-point Sue suddenly looked over at the door. I ducked back holding my breath, hoping I hadn't been caught. I had nowhere to go, she'd have been able to get to the door before I could get away. After a few seconds, and not hearing any footsteps, I slowly returned to peeking in the door.

"Sue's Right Hand Was Massaging Her Pussy, Her Left Hand Rubbed Her Tits

I continued to stand there, wide eyed and stroking my hard cock watching her. What was she thinking of while she played with herself? Eating Ellaine's pussy like she had? Maybe riding Roger's thick cock to orgasm?

"What Was She Thinking?"

I made the decision that I wasn't going to stand there and let her finish. I was going to walk in and join her. She was about to get some hard-vocal sex. We were about to be discussing that threesome in detail while fucking if I had my way. But when did I want to enter, I thought? Not too soon. I waited another couple of minutes, which seemed like an eternity. My cock was so hard watching her. Then, Sue took both hands and spread her now wet cunt lips, her fingers now entering her open wet gash. This was my chance.

I kicked my shorts off the rest of the way and removed my t-shirt, tossing it on the bed. I opened the door quickly, before she could react and said;

"Hey, I've got the breakfast stuff out, WHOA!!!!"

She practically stood up in shock. She looked at me surprised, her wet fingers and pussy wide open.

"Honey, I was just...."

"Yea, you were just jilling. You feel horny," I said.

"Well, I guess so. I'm sorry."

"Don't be, it's ok. Let's keep it going. I'll join you."

"Ok, just let me...."

"No, I said. "We're going to get nasty right in here, before we lose the moment. You ready to follow my instructions so we can both get off?"

"Yes" was all she said, looking at her wet fingers.

I took the two steps to get right in front of her and the toilet.

"Look at that wet pussy. Take my cock and stroke it. Give it some attention before you suck it."

Sue began stroking my cock, looking at it then up at me as I stood there. I could smell her wet jizz which slid over my cock on her wet fingers.

"I Could Smell Her Wet Jizz Which Slid Over My Cock On Her Wet Fingers."

"Ok, now, suck my cock. You suck it good too. Make some noise."

Sue took my cock in her mouth, deep sucking it, taking it all the way in.

"That's it babe. Yea, rub your pussy while you suck."

She complied, rubbing her cunt as she sucked me.

"UMMMMM, FWAW!!!!!"

She made loud sucking sounds. She'd pull it out of her mouth, stroke it for a second, then continue sucking it.

"UMMMMM, FWAWWW!!!!!."

"Not as big as Roger's cock is it?"

"Jay, that's not......"

I cut her off directly saying;

"Yea, that's right. I saw the picture of you sucking his cock. He sent it to me. It looked good in your mouth. Turned me on to see you pleasing him. You know that?"

She continued to try to speak as I told her to keep sucking.

"Lick my balls too. Yea, that's it. Open your mouth and take my balls in there. Oh yea, that's it."

I then pulled back from her, stroking it myself I said;

"I'm glad you had that experience. It opens our future up to a whole lot more. Did he suck on your tits too, or did Ellaine do that?"

"Ellaine did mostly. And I sucked on hers."

I leaned over and squeezed my wife's tits. I had seen all the action I was asking Sue questions about. Roger had recorded it all on his home security system. He had cameras all over the house. She and Ellaine didn't have a clue about it.

"You liked it all, yea?"

I then leaned over and sucked her tits hard.

"I Leaned Over and Sucked Her Tits Hard."

As I continued to squeeze and suck her tits, I also continued to interview her about the threesome. She kept her fingers on her pussy, rubbing gently.

"How did Ellaine's pussy taste? Good? Did she get really wet?"

"Yes."

"Did you lick her asshole? I'll bet you did."

"Yes, and she did it all to me too!!"

"UMM, that's so HOT!!! Then Roger walked in and joined you?"

"Yes, he had Ellaine showed me what we were going to do, then, OHHH, we started. It was so erotic. I wished you were there. I wanted you there so badly."

"I'm glad they taught you. They are good teachers. Spread your legs now."

She spread on the toilet. I reached down and started fingering her pussy. I rubbed her clit slightly, then inserted my middle finger as far as I could. Sue sat back against the toilet tank, her hands on her hips and gyrated as I slid my finger back and forth in her wet hairy cunt.

"She Gyrated As I Fingered Her Wet Hairy Cunt."

"Oh yea, that's it. That feels so good!!"

"What does, tell me." I said.

"You, fingering me."

"Fingering your what, say it."

"My pussy!" She finally said.

"No dear. From now on this is your Cunt. It's known other tongue, fingers and cock. It's going to know more. I never want to hear you say pussy again. What is it?"

"Ohh Jay, it's my CUNT!!!"

"Yea, it is. Now let me fuck that cunt. Stand up and put your foot up on the bowl. That's it, bend over some.

I got behind her and easily slid my cock into her open cunt. I started fucking her, occasionally slapping her ass lightly.

"I Easily Slid My Cock Into Her Open Cunt."

"Oh yea, yea Jay, fuck me, yea!!!!"

"Maybe not Roger's cock, but a good hard one huh? I'm gonna fuck you good!"

The harder we fucked and kept a rhythm; I could feel Sue's tits swinging back and forth.

"Her Tits Moved Back And Forth"

"Yea, do it. I'm gonna come soon!"

"Yea, how about now?"

I pulled out of Sue and told her to bend forward over the toilet more. I then spread her ass and cunt as wide as I could. I inserted the second and third fingers of my right hand into her cunt, and started quickly, and somewhat roughly fucking her with them. She moaned loudly, I went faster and deeper.

"She Moaned Loudly. I Went Faster and Deeper."

"This feel like Roger's cock babe? Good and thick. Think about it. Remember bouncing, riding his big cock? Huh? While Ellaine watched and did this to her cunt? Yea?"

Sue began to quiver. She was stiffing herself. An orgasmic wave was building.

"OH god Jay, yes, his cock was so big. It stretched me! It was in sooo deep! I'm gonna come, OHHH FUCK!!!

Sue started squirting. Not just a little, but a lot. I was glad we were in the bathroom. I kept double finger fucking her gushing cunt, my hand was drenched in her juices. I could feel the droplets on my ankles and feet.

"Sue Started Squirting. Not Just A Little, But A Lot."

"Yea babe, ride it out."

After a minute, the wave began to subside. I removed my fingers slowly. Sue stood for a second, still holding on to the toilet tank and wall breathing heavily. I took the opportunity to look at my still slickly wet right hand. I shoved my fingers in my mouth, greedily smelling and tasting my wife's precious cunt ejac juice. I was instantly hard again. As she began to stand, she looked back at me smiling.

"That was so good. SHIT!!!"

"Oh, you're not done yet." I said.

I guided her over to in front of the sink and told her to lean forward.

"I'm gonna dick fuck you now, until I come. Then you're gonna take my load like you and Ellaine took Roger's."

Sue smiled, nodded and leaned forward against the sink and its supporting cabinet. She reached between her legs and spread her cunt for me. Squirt was still visible on her inner thighs. I got behind her and slid my cock back into her.

"Now, take your man's cock again after you've come. Here, take it deep!!"

"Fuck me hard Jay, ram it in deep, thrust as hard as you can. YEA, that's it!"

"Thrust It In Deep. Like THAT!!"

I fucked her well used pussy as hard as I could. Her mature belly and tits moved with the motion. As I fucked her, I thought of the video and pictures Roger sent me of threesome we both planned and executed. Seeing her licking Ellaine's spread pussy, kissing her, watching her having her cunt and ass eaten. Then sucking and riding Roger's thick cock, and both receiving his cum load. Sue never would know I saw all of it. She only told me most of it, which was even hotter. I couldn't hold it much longer. I was going to explode.

"Kneel in front of me babe. I'm gonna come!!"

Sue knelt and took my cock in her hand stroking it.

"Yea Jay, give me all that cum!!"

As she stroked me, she also nastily stuck her tongue out, licking the head of my cock.

"She Stuck Her Tongue Out, Nastily Licking the Head of My Cock."

"Oh, yea babe, here it comes. OH, SHIT YEA!!!"

My load blew into Sue's open mouth. She mixed it around in her mouth.

It ran out of her mouth and down her chin. She rubbed my cock over her face and lips in a cum soaked mess. It was so HOT!!!

She smiled at me as she stood up. I grabbed her and kissed her mouth, tasting my own jizz. She stuck her tongue in my mouth and pulled away.

"I need a shower."

"Let's take one together." I said.

We then went on with the original plan and had breakfast. All things being equal we needed that whole blow off encounter to compensate for the feelings from the threesome. Little did we know what waited for us in the not too distant future with Roger and Ellaine.

jc1961
jc1961
250 Followers