All Comments on 'Lifestyle Initiation - Aftermath'

by jc1961

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best pictures Ihave seen.

Not only was the story high quality, tha pictures were the best I have seen inthis section.

Real people, shame about the ‘white outs’ but perfectly understandable.

Have read most of your stuff, very good standard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆+ (5.25/5 = 105% "Above Expectations").

Bravissimo!

Thank you for this story.

screedbearscreedbearalmost 4 years ago
Anonymous - Wake Up

Pictures are poor.

Why add the blocked bits, alright they might be ok photos, but the way you have delivered them dont bother.

Do story, unless you are doing better photos dont waste your time.

jc1961jc1961almost 4 years agoAuthor
Blocked pics

The site insists on the blocks. Do to it's free status I think. They've rejected stories before until the pics are changed to comply. i'd love to have them uncensored. Thanks for the comment....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Starting the day

This is the perfect way to start the day. Hopefully a foursome is in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sooo hot

You guys are so hot, you make my cock so hard and I love it.

Thanks

jc1961jc1961over 3 years agoAuthor
Yes

Glad to hear it. Love it when others get off to these stories, Theater of the mind is fabulous....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed your story! Loved how the husband had his wife talking about her 3some with their friends. She was fucking hot 🔥, eating out Elaine's cunt and ass! He loved watching the vid his friend gave him, which showed everything, including her cunt getting fucked with the friend's big dick.

Loved 😍 how they played in the bathroom and she squirted all over - nice tasting juice!! Can't wait to read about their continuing group sex romps. Bring them on! Love stroking as I read. Great pics too!!

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

WeitzeWeitze12 months ago

What's with the eye masks and the dots and blurring of the cock, cunt, ass, blowjobs, etc? They take away from the believeability of the drawings. These are drawings, not photos, so no one is going to recognize any of the participants.

Otherwise, stories are believable and well put together.

jc1961jc196112 months agoAuthor

Thanks. But that was the editor’s rules.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous